• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Cmon, Da Vinci, this is serious...." David said.

"But uh...but I don't." David said quickly.

He whispered, hoping what he was saying wasn't audible in the front of the car.

"...you said...the Lostbelt would be destroyed...right?" David muttered.

"... what's going to happen...to the people inside it, once that happens. Hank, Reinhard, all the people native to this time...?" David muttered.

"Ah, I knew that was coming..." Da Vinci said, "Well, I don't know. It's most likely that they'll all die with it, but frankly, I'm not sure what will happen if this place is destroyed. It may just cease to exist and the timeline will be restored, or maybe it'll crumble slowly, I have no idea." Da Vinci said.

David sighed. before nodding slowly.

"Yeah...this mission..is important. These Lostbelts...could be dangerous for...the people in the Dream World. It's good that we're...taking care of them..." David muttered.

"Plus...like you said. We don't know what's going to happen. Theirs always a chance I'm worrying for nothing..." David muttered. more to ease his own nerves than anything else.

"If it motivates you to keep your cool David, there is a chance these Lostbelts could interfere and change the singularities for the worse. Regardless I've scanned ahead and I'm detecting strange power signatures from Berlin, they'll most likely try and weaken the strongest of you, that means Metatron and Cullthane." Draedon said

"Oh just ******* perfect, as if we needed this to be harder." Yharon cursed under his breath

"Well if it will interfere with the singularities...that's all the more reason to deal with them...Shalor and Eonara are still struggling out there." David said, shaking his head.

Lance glanced at Metatron.

"Erm...will that affect how much of your power I can use? Or will it only weaken your human form, do you think?" Lance asked.
"In terms of my sheer durability I'd still probably be able to tank even the strongest of nuclear bombs, but, my barriers will be weakened at least. So will my physical strength, although, not to a point where I can't be useful to you if a situation presents itself." Metatron said.

"....you can tank nuclear bombs....?" Lance thought, bewildered.

"...Alright Metatron. Sorry that this situation may become more...difficult for you." Lance said.
"I could tank attacks from those who could destroy infinite-dimensional structures on my own before we got here, Lance. This shouldn't be a surprise, although that doesn't apply to my barriers, obviously." Metatron said.

"I could tank attacks from those who could destroy infinite-dimensional structures on my own before we got here, Lance. This shouldn't be a surprise, although that doesn't apply to my barriers, obviously." Metatron said.
“You haven’t fought in your angel form often around me, so I never knew the extent of your durability” Lance admitted.

“still…that’s amazing, Metatron! Are all Seraphrims so durable?”

“You haven’t fought in your angel form often around me, so I never knew the extent of your durability” Lance admitted.

“still…that’s amazing, Metatron! Are all Seraphrims so durable?”
"No. I was made to be quite literally, indestructible, specifically. They didn't call me the 'Angel of the Shield' for no reason." Metatron said.

“Angel of shields huh? That’s an impressive title!” Lance said.

“So…were all Seraphim created with a specific purpose in mind? Such as your indestructibility”

David glanced at Yharon.

“Uh…alright Yharon. I don’t think we need to go out of our way to kill all the Nazi’s if that’s what your going for…” David said.
"Yes. Explaining it would be... tiring, though. Let's just say that I was created with the purpose of defending lesser worlds and their inhabitants, something that I failed miserably at, leading to the destruction of your home planet countless eons later." Metatron said.

"Uh, let's not... Murder everyone unless warranted, please?" Kiara said, nodding in agreement with David.

"Yes. Explaining it would be... tiring, though. Let's just say that I was created with the purpose of defending lesser worlds and their inhabitants, something that I failed miserably at, leading to the destruction of your home planet countless eons later." Metatron said.

"Uh, let's not... Murder everyone unless warranted, please?" Kiara said, nodding in agreement with David.
Lance glanced at Metatron for a few moments. He had no idea what Metatrons purpose had been until now.

"Well...the calamity that destroyed the earth was brought about by....Kill Gaia...right? You can hardly be blamed for not protecting us against such a monster." Lance said.

Lance glanced at Metatron for a few moments. He had no idea what Metatrons purpose had been until now.

"Well...the calamity that destroyed the earth was brought about by....Kill Gaia...right? You can hardly be blamed for not protecting us against such a monster." Lance said.
"It was my purpose to do so..." Metatron said, "And yet, I failed at the one thing I was meant to be good at. I couldn't track his movements. I couldn't defend against his monstrous blows. And I certainly couldn't harm him. I was simply inadequate for the threat that was to come. Nothing more, nothing less." Metatron said.

"But... Now, I believe I am good at what I do. I'm indestructible once more in relative to those around me. I can finally fulfill a purpose. My purpose. The one I was given by my God." He said, "And I simply hope that a threat that I cannot defend against doesn't present itself..."

(Timeskip incoming!)

The party had gone through around 13 hours of the trip to Berlin, entering into a large ocean that would separate them from Germany's capital, the Shadow Border shifting and transforming into a submarine of sorts.

"Ugh..." As they went through the ocean, Reinhard began to wake up, letting out groans of pain.

"Good. Your awake. We're just about to reach Berlin so now we can interrogate you." Rory said, instantly noticing Reinhard waking up since she was laying in the bunk right across from his.

"Wha... P-Pain...?" Reinhard asked, coughing a bit to clear his throat.

"Wait, you can speak English now?" Rory asked, "What the hell?"

Reinhard turned to Lance and Rory, "I... I think so...?"

Gabriel teleported out of the cockpit where Hank was slowly learning how to drive a ******* submarine and into the bedroom, "Peculiar... Reinhard, how do you feel?"

"I... I don't know. I sort of want to skin a guy named King Tiger and hang his head on a wall, though... I... I don't know why." Reinhard said.

Gabriel snickered, "Ahaha... Alright, I think I know what's going on. Some of my knowledge must've accidentally transferred over to him while I was healing him, including my emotions."

"I uh... I know what masochism is... Your into that stuff...??" Reinhard turned to Rory and asked.

"Look, I don't judge anybody else's fetishes, you don't judge mine, alright?" Rory said, crossing her arms as Kiara walked into the room, chuckling a bit at the conversation.

"B-Berlin... Right, Berlin..." Reinhard said as he tried to jog his memory from the long hours of sleep, "What do you wanna know specifically..?"

“Outside if that, I was wondering if you know anything about an Albino soldier in your ranks” William said, sitting on one of the beds and leaning forward.

“We fought against such a man earlier. And if we could get any specific information on him, that may be helpful.”
(Midas I think you got the singularities confused with the lostbelts lol)

"Why would you need to know all of that stuff...? You guys are soldiers too, right? You said you were sent to help me..." Reinhard asked.

"That was a lie to keep you calm, sorry." Gabriel said bluntly. "We aren't planning anything violent. ...Yet. We just need information." She said.

Reinhard let out a sigh, "I... I'm sort of concerned that you lied to me, but alright. If you wanted to hurt me there's no doubt you would've by now." Reinhard said, breathing slowly.

"I don't... I don't know much about the military workings. I'm just a grunt... A patroller. I make regular rounds through the capital every day, and that's all. And an albino...? I don't think so... Was his name, Wilhelm...?" Reinhard asked, rubbing his head.

Back