• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

This prompted Wilhelm to adapt through removing David of his vital energy as he buried his hand into the man, his Dark Magic simply growing stronger as he drained David of his life and vitality, blood spikes being produced at an ever-growing rate.

"...****..." David muttered, feeling the blood drain from his body, quickly, he raised his left hand, extending his nails to reveal a set of sharp claws before viciously stabbing them into the vampires arm, using his other hand in an attempt to push him away. Should he be successful in pushing the vampire off of him, he would immediately use his gravity again, drastically increasing the vampires weight in the hope of somewhat stalling his movements.

Lance nodded at Gabriel. grabbing multiple daggers from his coat, he began launching a volley of projectiles at the vampire, hoping to overwhelm him with attacks while David's gravity weighed him down.

Wilhelm was smart enough to know that simply draining energy from David's body wasn't going to get rid of Cullthane's curse as he held onto David's internal organs with an insane grip, not being pushed away for the time being as Lance's projectiles flew towards him. At this volley of attacks, he simply smirked, continuing to adapt through David's vital energy until he pushed David away himself, allowing Lance's attacks to skewer him as he tore out a large portion of Dark Magic, removing the curse and launching it into the air as a sort of bomb that violently exploded, sending out a shockwave that blew everyone away, including Cullthane, for dozens of meters, the Shadow Border's intense weight allowing it to stay firm in the ground, not waking Reinhard up.

Wilhelm simply let out a breath of annoyance as he drained energy and life from nearby trees, swiftly healing the wounds that Lance had dealt him as he spoke into an arm-watch.

"Huh!? Return to Berlin?! You're ******* crazy! I ain't letting a fight like this pass me by! I know this is simply the testing phase, but it's the best ******* testing phase I've ever been through! Come the **** ON!! This just ain't fair, man!" Wilhelm shouted as he kicked some dirt around in anger.

"Hah... Best fight of my life ruined by some punk-ass executives." Wilhelm muttered in annoyance, crossing his arms as his crimson eyes pierced the group, specifically at people such as Rory, who held the obscure nature of an Apoptosis, and Gabriel, who was the antithesis to that.

"******* hell... This sucks major ass, man." He said.

David laid on the ground, blood spilling from his exposed wound and mouth as he glanced blankly upward. His body greatly weakened by the damage and life absorption.

"...why...?" David muttered weakly.

"He...he only endured that barrage...because I was being an idiot again....I left him an opening and he used me as fuel..." David thought, disgusted by himself as he laid limply on the ground.

"...all my fault...."

Lance staggered to his feet, wearily glancing at Wilhelm.

"he's...leaving?" Lance thought, glancing at the man wearily. He remained on guard, unsure if this was a trick of some sort.

Last edited:
"Lick my balls you ******* freak," Wilhelm said, spite in his voice as he glared down at David's body, licking his lips in sheer ecstasy at the pained sight. From his own blood, he formed a rose, smiling. "Now, that's the sorta pain that I like to ******* see... You guys were pretty fun for a pack of pansy as foreigners. I like that. I didn't get all your names, though..."

"Whatever. Armored guy is armored-dick, chick in the military uniform is bitch who stole my hair color, bitch in the blue clothes is the bitch carrying a whole other bitch, guy with the weird hands is the bitch with bitchy hands, bitch with the bombs is mute bitch, bitch in the huge car is... Hah! You ******* took a hostage! German, right?" Wilhelm said, intrigued.

He then simply shrugged, throwing the rose he made right into King Tiger's stomach, thorns piercing him. "You guys are just ******* of a whole nother' breed, aren't yah? It'd be a waste killing you, to bad I have to. Whatever. Shit goes down in war." Wilhelm said casually, as if he was inadvertently making small talk.

"**** me? Sorry, I don't dick men, you stupid bitch." Wilhelm said as a crimson portal opened behind him, "Hopefully that rose drains you until your a ******* shell. Have fun!"

Wilhelm shouted as cackled, walking into the portal and disappearing as it closed.

David glanced a the portal. before closing his eyes.

".....god damn it..." he muttered weakly. he slowly opened is eyes looking at the rose that was imbedded in his stomach.

"...I guess this is what I get. For thinking I had changed. That I was strong enough...smart enough to help out. Maybe...that just ain't in the cards for me..." David thought looking at the sky.

he blankly stared at he sky while Culthane sealed him. Saying nothing to the Seraphrim.

"Or because he simply... overpowered you. Like he did with most of us. He was faster and stronger than most of us, and he could absorb power. Like, dude, in that situation, what exactly could you have done but try your best...?" Rory asked.

"Like, beating yourself up over stupid shit like this and invalidating your own growth is seriously stupid, and unhealthy." She said.

David glanced at her.

"...I don't know Rory..." David admitted.

"...I just expect more from myself...I guess. That's all it is. I'm worried I haven't changed as much as I think...so I constantly try to prove to myself that I've grown...so when I fail like this...it kinda gets to me" David said honestly.

"but your right...this is unhealthy." David sighed

Last edited:
"David, we're all depowered here. I'm sure if you were at full strength you would have easily decimated him, but we're all a far cry away from full strength..." Masayoshi said, "In other words, he won against versions of us that wouldn't even compare to us normally. Nothing special when you think about it that way..."

David sighed.

"yeah...I guess your right about that honey. We aren't at our best, so of course I won't perform as well as I can."

"Rory was right, I'm just being a baby about this whole thing. Ya win some, ya lose some, ya know? I should know that by now..." David said, smiling weakily. He tried to stand up, staggering as slumped against the nearby wall.

"And they tell me to get a room..." Metatron said, turning to human form. Hank hopped back in the car, uninjured from the previous fight as he hopped back in the cockpit.

"If your gonna **** don't do it in my ride." He said with signs, letting out a sigh.

"I would love that! I'd also pay to see how you hold your own against Viskunnar in a battle! She's tough!" Masayoshi said.
"Viskunnar huh? Well I'd love to fight her if I get the chance to spar." David said smiling.

"And they tell me to get a room..." Metatron said, turning to human form. Hank hopped back in the car, uninjured from the previous fight as he hopped back in the cockpit.

"If your gonna **** don't do it in my ride." He said with signs, letting out a sigh.
David chuckled.

"Cmon guys, quit teasing us. I'm just happy she's here." David said lightheartedly, blushing.

"Damn. Their adorable! How come we aren't like that?" Kiara asked her wife.

"Probably because of the constant world-ending threats charging at us and a plethora of mental issues on both ends... If it weren't for the threats babe you know I'd be glued to you 24/7." Rory said, chuckling lightheartedly.

"Yeah, I guess so!" Kiara said, giving Rory a light kiss on the cheek.

"Love... Blegh." Gabriel thought to herself as she hopped in the cockpit with Hank. There was only one person she truly loved right now, and he definitely wasn't in the area, and probably wouldn't be for a long time.

"Let's get moving before I puke from the romance in the air." Gabriel said out loud.

"not even the end of the world could stop me from loving my queen~" David cooed, kissing Masayoshi as he walked towards one of the beds, nearly collapsing onto it. He yelped in pain slightly, nearly forgetting just how injured he was from the previous encounter.

"....Gabriel....can you heal my injuries...please?" David said carefully. Wondering if he would have to tough it out.

Lance enter the vehicle and took a seat on one of the neighboring bed.

Gabriel walked out of the cockpit, glaring at the severely injured David. "Heh." She said, snapping her fingers which birthed various sigils on his body that began to very slowly heal his injuries.

"That vampire's blood got into you, so I have to purify it in less than 24 hours or you'll turn into a vampire. Keep you're movement to a minimum and you should heal completely in 13." Gabriel said.

"Real vampire? Somewhat. True vampires have black and red eyes, his eyes were just red because he was an albino. He did say something about a testing phase, so maybe whatever they did to turn him from human to vampire isn't complete. His Blood Magic was far stronger than any normal vampire, though..." Gabriel said, beginning beginning trail off.

Lance glanced at Gabriel.

"Maybe the Nazi created their own special breed of...manmade pseudo vampires. Which would explain why he looked different and had stronger magic than a normal one" Lance said.

"This may not apply to the vampire we just fought, considering he differs from a conventional vampire, but do vampires have any weaknesses we can exploit?" Lance asked.

"Usually sunlight and holy objects. Sunlight obviously doesn't work on him since he was standing in the sun just fine when we fought... Holy objects or magic seem to work but not to the extent it'd work on a true vampire. I do admit, if the Nazis weren't well... Nazis, I'd love to learn about this process of changing a human into a phantasmal creature like a vampire." Gabriel said.

"I uh... Have no idea, in this context. Since I don't know the process in which Wilhelm, as he called himself, became a vampire, I can't be sure. Let's just say for now that we should expect other humans or soldiers turned into mythical creatures." Gabriel said as the Shadow Border began moving.

As they drove, they would see various hardened stakes made of blood piercing hundreds of corpses across the ruined battlefield, each corpse shriveled and drained of every last drop of their blood. Clearly, the Vampire Nazi they'd just fought had been busy far before they had met him.

"Was he trying to store blood...?" Gabriel thought as she saw this.

Lance glanced out the window.

"...So this is how he gathered so much blood for his magic..." Lance muttered, looking at the sight with a level of unease.

"Hey...I have an idea, but it's kinda...extreme. So I want to hear what people think." David said, speaking up.

"....What if...we didn't purify me. Of the vampirism I mean. Just let the process, continue in my body."

"Once I fully become one of them, we could send my body to Da Vinci or Dreadon, who could study what happened and maybe provide information on...how they are turning regular people into mythical creatures." David said.

"Maybe...if they research my body, which has been infected by the Nazi vampirism. They could possibly come up with a theory of how it happens, and maybe how it can be combated."

"...might be a good...plan B, in case we encounter more dangerous creatures that we can't defeat. But I'm not sure how vampirism works, so this idea might not be feasible." David admitted.

Last edited:
"Well, if you want to turn into a vampire be my guest. The kit comes with a complexion paler than snow, red eyes, and a nigh-uncontrollable thirst for mortal blood." Gabriel said sarcastically.

"Not like I can bring you out of the Lostbelt, haha! I uh... Am really concerned about that not gonna lie I don't even know why." Da Vinci said.

"I'm working on that, sweetheart. Currently, the energy signatures I mentioned before are preventing me from even interacting with the Lostbelt barring sending basic equipment and communications. I'm currently betting on you guys being able to dispel it so I can pull you out once the Lostbelt is destroyed." Da Vinci said.

Back