• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"More like master and student. You're quite easy to read, Metatron, love for a mortal? Heh." Cullthane responded

"I have a recording that I think you'd get a kick out of, Cullthane." Draedon said, playing Metatron listing his uses with masturbation being among them

"Then I assume you also get a kick out of pretending you didn't ever ask for Gabriel to transform into an adult, strip down and-" Gabriel cut Metatron off.

"OOOOOoooooooK. This is getting really gross. Chill out." Gabriel said.

"******* gross, man." Hank thought to himself as he drove.

"You Seraphim's are crazy" David laughed, laying on his bed.

"Wait can your species like...even have sex? Like can you make little angel babies and stuff" David asked, curious.

Lance laughed as well, clearly amused by the conversation.
"I mean, we weren't given the ability at birth, but instead developed the ability to create lesser orders of angels. I mean like, I do have a dick... And balls. I could probably impregnate a woman if I tried... I think...?" Metatron said.

"In all the time you spent doing nothing, you never actually researched your own physiology? To answer the question, yes. A Seraphim can theoretically have biological children, but said children will never grow up to be as strong as a Seraphim unless put in the presence of a star god for an extended period of time, considering there are only two left in existence and only one wouldn't kill us on sight, it becomes difficult to have children that aren't half-Seraphim that'd actually live. As it turns out when you research your own physiology you find out what your capabilities of offspring are and the limitations of that." Cullthane said

"In all the time you spent doing nothing, you never actually researched your own physiology? To answer the question, yes. A Seraphim can theoretically have biological children, but said children will never grow up to be as strong as a Seraphim unless put in the presence of a star god for an extended period of time, considering there are only two left in existence and only one wouldn't kill us on sight, it becomes difficult to have children that aren't half-Seraphim that'd actually live. As it turns out when you research your own physiology you find out what your capabilities of offspring are and the limitations of that." Cullthane said
"I am aware of my own physiology, Brother. I have spent an incredible amount of time sitting alone, doing nothing, as you said. Did you expect for a woman to pop in front of me and allow me to shove my **** into her to test the theory of whether or not my species could reproduce?" Metatron said, letting out a sigh.

"But, it is as Cullthane says. Mating with other beings isn't very optimal for a Seraphim, mostly because we don't need to do so to create offspring, and because any child born from us will never actually become as strong as we would be. Hybrids aren't optimal even given divine power on the level of Star Chaos would vaporize any lesser species in an instant..." Metatron said, "So, we would have to greatly weaken them for the child's own safety. And since without Star Gods around, their only being two in current existence, a fully-fledged Seraph can't actually... exist. There isn't the energy for it. It'd be even worse for a child made from our union with any other species."

"I... Thanks, I guess." Gabriel said, grasping the book tightly. "I don't know exactly what you want me to do with this... But I'll cherish it."

But suddenly, the Shadow Border stopped in its tracks, the colossal beast of steel and oil, stopped completely in its tracks. It wasn't to surprising, they had been immersed in a world of supernatural strength for countless years, each and every one of the people upon the vessel barring Hank and Reinhard, but it was alarming, as there was no sound made from what the unit had hit.

"I know something that obvious, Yharon. What I don't know is why I'm supposed to read it..." Gabriel said, getting up and checking the censors along with Yharon.

"What the hell?" Gabriel said, seeing a large crimson pillar blocking their way. It was like ice or dry ice, but it wasn't cold at all. It was like some liquid had hardened into an enormous spike that stopped the vehicle in its tracks. And it definitely wasn't being broken by anything anytime soon.

"Let's go check it out." Gabriel said, turning to Hank who gave her a thumbs up, signifying that he'd stay behind to manage the vehicle and would head out in case there was any danger.

"I can cut through literally anything, Lance. Of course, they can." Metatron said, "But I also obviously have to be near the thing to do that." Metatron said.

Kiara stretched out, "Sure it ain't an enemy?" She asked.

"It's most likely an enemy, but only one way to find out for sure," Gabriel said, opening the door and heading outside, scanning the area.

(Wait no am I being dumb?)

(No wait, Metatron said head outside. But Lance was already outside based on that statement, right? I was like just memeing that)
(You see, I just tricked you. I edited the comment to make it seem like you were being dumb lol. I now realize that was unnecessary cause you did it yourself.)

4a4.gif

Yharon went outside with the rest of them with Cullthane bumping into Gabriel accidentally

Yharon made a mantle of fire around Lance and Metatron to try and shield them from attacks
David glanced at Yharon.

"Ay can I get one of those fire things to? they look useful." David said, glancing at Lance before turning back towards the spike.

"So? Throw a knife at the thing or cut it or whatever. I did just say I have to be near the thing to destroy it." Metatron said to Lance.
Lance nodded.

"Alright...lets see what happens."

grabbing one of his daggers, he imbued it with Metatron's powers, before throwing it at the spike, hoping to pierce through it.

As the knife was launched towards the spike and made contact, Lance could feel another spike of the same kind pierce his arm faster than he could react, his blood draining at rapid speeds as his arm became shriveled, Metatron taking control of his body and pulling it out before jumping back to dodge a kick from a man that shrouded himself in shadows, which only lessened the impact the magician took as he was launched into the Shadow Border, Rory standing next to Kiara as she prepared herself for combat.

"Haha! You foreign ******* are always passing through here... Through my hunting grounds! Hah! Big ******* mistake." The man said, his voice filled with bloodlust.

"Those eyes..." Gabriel thought to herself as she stared at the man veiled in shadows, seeing through the veil instantly. He had white hair and red eyes, seeming to be an albino wearing a Nazi uniform that didn't bear the swastika on the armband.

"He's an undead..." She muttered to herself, dashing over to heal Lance from his injuries.

Lance gasped in pain, glancing down at his shriveled arm with a look of surprise and agony. blood spilling from his mouth from the impact with the car.

"what....?" He muttered. Quickly, he staggered to his feet and grouped up with Gabriel as she dashed towards him.

David growled, immediately he stretched his hand outward, drastically increasing the gravity around the Nazi in hopes of slowing his movements while Yharon attacked.

The man caught the two weapons, simply displaying a toothy grin. "Now these are some nice weapons..." He said as he simply flung them back at double the speed, his snow-white hair swaying in the wind.

"You ******* should name yourselves! You're not from here, right? Obviously not, given I see a purple angel looking-****** in your midst." The man said, cracking his knuckles as he awaited the group's next move.

"Wilhelm Ehrenburg is my name... Now, tell me yours before you die." Wilhelm said as he felt gravity increase around him, blood pouring from his eyes and mouth, seeming to be on purpose.

With that, he opened this mouth, a spike made from hardened blood coming out from his mouth which shot out at insane speeds, releasing a laser beam of crimson energy which Rory blocked with a sword, being pushed back dozens of meters easily. "Hgh...!" She let out a groan.

(Cullthane is in weapon form, he's a golden staff with a golden basket of 7 snakes holding different colored gems in their mouths lol)

The weapons harmlessly Scattered to dust, Yharon opening his hand and putting it out in front of him, a massive spear of spiraling light that turned anything it touched to ash, seeming impossible to use by anyone but Yharon as it didn't even have a hilt

"Shit...he's no slouch..." David muttered, glancing at Rory.

"They call me King Tiger, Wilhelm." David said, dashing towards the man.

"Though I ain't planning on dying here" David yelled, he jumped upward, before slamming a vicious flying knee onto Wilhelm's head, using his muscle control on his legs briefly boost his kicking power as he did so. he quickly moving away afterwards to make way for Yharon's attacks.

"King Tiger? King Tiger!? Hahaaha!! You people and your ******* names!!" Wilhelm said, laughing out loud as blood secreted from his arm, forming a spike of solidified blood around his entire arm right below the shoulder that resembled a Lance.

In a swift movement that moved far faster than Mach 1, he raised his arm and blocked King Tiger's kick, he then swung his arm, launching King Tiger into Yharon's attack.

Gabriel rapidly healed Lance's injuries, but his arm, which was shriveled up as if it had the life sucked out of it, wasn't healing. "Damn... He must be a vampire then." Gabriel muttered to herself, "What exactly is a Vampire this powerful doing in 1939?"

"Vampire!? Is that what they call my kind? Yeah, then that's what I am!! I've transcended humanity!" Wilhelm shouted as he launched an enormous laser beam of crimson energy, Kiara dashing forward, creating a forcefield to block the attack, her forcefield violently cracking due to the force, but still standing.

"Transcended humanity? What a load of shit..." Kiara muttered to herself, "It seems all you've transcended is your own ego."

"Hah! You may be right about that..." Hank jumped out of the Shadow Border, launching various large grenades towards Wilhelm which exploded on contact, but he jumped away right before they did.

"But whatever! I feel ******* INVINCIBLE! This is the greatest ******* high there is!" He shouted.

David twisted himself in mid air, using his body control to increase the flexibility of his joints as he barely avoided colliding with Yharon's spear.

"That was stupid..." David muttered, staggering to his feet.

"He's faster and stronger than me, I can't bring this into a physical brawl." David thought. Reaching out his arm again, he drastically increased the weight of Wilhelm once again, visibly sweating as he exerted all of his strength to hold Wilhelm down.

"...Forget the arm Gabriel..." Lance said, he staggered to his feet, grasping a small sickle attached to a long chain that he had created.

"I'll just fight like this for now."

spinning his weapon rapidly, he launched the sickle towards Wilhelm, imbuing it with Metatron's power. the sharp end of the blade stabbing into the vampires neck, if successful.

"You're but a child." Cullthane said, transforming into his human form "Fear not, your tantrum will be over soon."

Upon saying this Cullthane dashed at a speed that almost blitzed Wilhelm, blasting him in the chest with a casual beam from about 10 meters away

Yharon's attack harmlessly passed through David, accelerating at Wilhelm

"Hoho..." Wilhelm said, crossing his arms, clearly impressed. "For a bunch of filthy foreigners... You definitely know how to fight. Maybe I'm gonna enjoy this hunt more than I thought!" Blood secreted from Wilhelm's neck, exploding into spikes that would only serve to repel the sickle away from him as Wilhelm smiled as Cullthane launched him away, seeming to merely regenerate as he took damage. He chuckled, knowing that he had used Cullthane's attack to escape David's gravity, spikes of blood shooting out of every orifice in his body, covering the shadow border and everything in a 50-meter range around it.

Rory summoned various weapons to repel these spikes along with Hank who was rapidly launching heavy explosives to vaporize them, Gabriel using her light magic to create a barrier around the Shadow Border which would work well against Wilhelm's attacks, who was a dark creature, a vampire.

Cullthane simply snapped his fingers, the blood suddenly rushing back into Wilhelm, along with any other blood spilt, preventing him from using more blood attacks as the amount of blood made sure that Wilhelm could get anything out without adding it to the congealed mass

Cullthane's efforts were instantly nullified, the dark magic flowing through his veins seeming to far surpass anything the Seraphim could muster in his weakened state as Wilhelm's blood focused itself into spikes once more and continued to spray around the Shadow Border.

"Haha! I'm ******* decked out, sucka!!" Wilhelm shouted as his nails formed into claws, tearing through his white gloves.

Lance, thinking quickly, used teleportation to move several feet away, reappearing inside of the Shadow Border as it was bombarded with the spikes of blood. After the attack finished Lance teleported forward once again, this time grasping a razor sharp boomerang in his hand, which he imbued with Metatron's power. In one swift movement, he threw it at Wihelm, the attack purposely missing him at first, before looping around and impaling the vampire in the back of the head.

David used his gravity manipulation again, this time targeting the individual spike projectiles, increasing the weight around the spikes drastically and slamming them into the ground before they could hit him or his allies.

Wilhelm simply allowed the boomerang to crash into his head, the top of his head flying off. And even then, he still smiled. Dashing towards David and crashing his fist into the wrestler's stomach, draining him of his vitality and his blood.

Gabriel spoke telepathically to the group, "He's a vampire, so he uses Blood Magic to attack. Try and stall him or overwhelm him so he runs out of blood, then we can take him out. Cullthane, your the strongest, so try and go on the offensive so he uses more blood!"

Wilhelm's blood and body started to burn in pain, the realization that Cullthane wanted him to disperse the blood would come far too late as Wilhelm's blood turned to vapor faster then even his dark magic could produce it, Cullthane having placed a curse that would only be able to activate with enough potency to effect Wilhelm if he used his dark magic, directly targeting the source of it.

"All that bluster, and for what?" Cullthane asked

Back