• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"...hey speaking of like, machines...didn't their used to be like...another super smart robot dude?" David said, glancing around.

"Like uh, kinda looked like he was wearing power armor or something. What ever happened to him?" He asked.
"R.O.B? I sent him on a journey." Gabriel said, "He said he wanted to find himself. Which was a lie, obviously, he probably just wanted to go build some ****-awesome laser cannon."

"R.O.B? I sent him on a journey." Gabriel said, "He said he wanted to find himself. Which was a lie, obviously, he probably just wanted to go build some ****-awesome laser cannon."
"that's badass as shit. Glad he's living his best life." David said, chuckling.

"R.O.B? Pretty sure he's held up with Demiurge researching the cracks." Draedon said
"Oh yeah...the demon guy in the suit. I didn't know he was aware of these cracks to. Is he like, an ally now?" David said.

"Yeah, he's my brother," Gabriel said.

"And he's... a demon...?" Hank asked.

"And a calamity. And a God-King. And an evil of humanity, now... I think he qualifies more as an evil of pretty much everything now, though. He's a necromancer so he has a stupid amount of servants who are like 100% loyal to him." Gabriel said.

"...Sounds like a troubled kid," Hank said as he watched Gabriel begin modifying his jeep according to Draedon's schematics.

"You can say that again..." Gabriel muttered.

Rory simply kept silent.

"Uh, not like I knew him much, but apparently he was a pretty amazing kid," Kiara said, smiling.

Hank chuckled a bit, "Sounds like one hell of a person. I'd like to meet him one of these days."

"Haha! I'm afraid that's currently an impossibility. If he wasn't in his current situation you could most likely visit him in Ulric once you clear this Lostbelt, but since he's fighting The Ultimate Evil, you'd all be atomized before you got the chance to move an inch. And Hank, since he doesn't know you, there's a high chance he may just kill you and turn you into an undead before the chance to explain who you are comes up." Da Vinci said.

Hank shrugged, "Well... He also sort of sounds like a psycho if he just kills anybody who comes near him who he doesn't know."

"That's cause he is! Gabriel, done with the modifications yet?" Da Vinci asked, to which Gabriel asked. "Yeah, I should be done."

Shadow_Border.jpg

"Say hello to the Shadow Border." She said, Hank admiring the new modified vehicle, nodding in approval of Gabriel's work.

"I guess you and Dreadon are both super smart, so it makes sense that the car is so advanced" David shrugged.

"How long do you think it will take us to reach Germany in this thing?" David asked.
"Da Vinci, how far are we from Berlin?" Gabriel asked in hopes she could answer David's question.

"Well, we're definitely in Europe! No idea where, though. Probably somewhere in Spain from the looks of it. The trip in that monster of a vehicle would take... Probably 18 hours!" She said.

Gabriel nodded, opening the enormous door. Kiara and Rory jumped in, the inside of the enormous vehicle, the Shadow Border, being like an entire facility with multiple compartments, including a bedroom and a kitchen, along with the front of the vehicle, the cockpit, where most of the mechanisms and steering were. Hank walked into the cockpit, sitting down in the driver's seat along with Gabriel who would assist him.

Before she went in though, Gabriel set Reinhard in the bedroom. It was large enough to fit even David inside of it easily, but the steel bunk beds were as uncomfortable as uncomfortable could get.

Hank messed around with a bunch of random buttons before finally finding the ignition, the Shadow Border starting up with a thunderous roar that made the entire vehicle violently shake. Its weight definitely hindered its speed.

"Alright, let's get moving." Gabriel said.

"Damn...its like a house in here..." David muttered. He walked through the vehicle, sitting on one of the beds in the bedroom.

"Astounding..." Lance said, also stepping into the vehicle. Using his creation ability, he created several simple cushions for the beds, hoping to make the bedroom slightly more comfortable for those sitting inside it.

"Don't get to comfortable, the ride is gonna be harsh from here on out!" Da Vinci said, her voice sounding through speakers in the Shadow Border.

"All I can say without giving you a 15 hour lecture is that you should definitely expect enemies that will be able to match you in strength on the way to Germany, and you should expect even more of them when you get to Berlin. Masayoshi and I are currently investigating the weird energy signatures as it seems to be the source of the infected's power." Da Vinci said as the Shadow Border began moving, making an incredibly loud sound as it's wheels scraped against the ground.

"Thank for the warning, Da Vinci" Lance said. He began using his creation to arm himself, creating several small weapons to conceal in his coat for later use.

"Metatron, can I still count on using your power in these Lostbelts?" Lance asked, looking down at his hands.

"infected that can even match us in strength huh? Maybe these...experiment things are their attempt to create super soldiers or something. If they had an army of people at our level, they would win the war pretty easily, right?" David said.

(Half right, Midas!)

"Plausible theory indeed! Since Nazis are some of the most common villains in movies it makes sense!" Da Vinci said jokingly, letting out a chuckle.

"Considering the fact that if you get ****** I'm also simultaneously ******... Yeah, you can count on me. I'm like, slightly starting to regret adding that part to our contract." Metatron said.

(Half right, Midas!)

"Plausible theory indeed! Since Nazis are some of the most common villains in movies it makes sense!" Da Vinci said jokingly, letting out a chuckle.

"Considering the fact that if you get ****** I'm also simultaneously ******... Yeah, you can count on me. I'm like, slightly starting to regret adding that part to our contract." Metatron said.
David chuckled.

"Yeah, that does sound like a movie plot doesn't it" David said, leaning back in his head.

"I Imagine it is pretty...inconvenient, to have your life bonded to someone much weaker then yourself" Lance admitted to Metatron, creating a dagger and idly twirling it in his fingers.

"Though if our life force wasn't connected, would you have left me to die? I'm sure you would have had several opportunities to do so, throughout our adventures" Lance said. Curious if the Seraphrim only protected him to save himself.

David chuckled.

"Yeah, that does sound like a movie plot doesn't it" David said, leaning back in his head.

"I Imagine it is pretty...inconvenient, to have your life bonded to someone much weaker then yourself" Lance admitted to Metatron, creating a dagger and idly twirling it in his fingers.

"Though if our life force wasn't connected, would you have left me to die? I'm sure you would have had several opportunities to do so, throughout our adventures" Lance said. Curious if the Seraphrim only protected him to save himself.
"Meh. Yeah, probably." Metatron said bluntly, "The real question is though... If your life was in danger, and you had a chance to save yourself by abandoning me, would you?" Metatron asked as they drove, passing by a scenery filled with smoke and chaos, various buildings and trees crumbling down from the flames of previously fought battles.

"Although, leaving you to die would leave me in a predicament. Nobody would cook for me, or help me bathe, or accommodate me in any way unless they had to. Perhaps I've earned that... But, your the only one who seems like they'd be sad if they saw my head on a pike. So, you have use. Therefore, I'd have a hard time leaving you to your death." The Seraphim said.

"Please, guys, get a room," Gabriel said over the speakers of the Shadow Border, groaning in annoyance.

"By the way, since I'm pretty sure you can hear me even if I can't hear you, Gabriel, you should be able to use my power when I'm in my weapon form since you should be a strong enough magic caster to do so." Cullthane said aloud

"Should I assassinate Hitler if he's still alive?" Signus asked aloud

"By the way, since I'm pretty sure you can hear me even if I can't hear you, Gabriel, you should be able to use my power when I'm in my weapon form since you should be a strong enough magic caster to do so." Cullthane said aloud

"Should I assassinate Hitler if he's still alive?" Signus asked aloud
"Meh, go ahead, **** Hitler." Gabriel said to Signus, "Also, thanks, Cullthane. Even if for some reason you can't hear me... I should probably start investigating into that."

"Meh. Yeah, probably." Metatron said bluntly, "The real question is though... If your life was in danger, and you had a chance to save yourself by abandoning me, would you?" Metatron asked as they drove, passing by a scenery filled with smoke and chaos, various buildings and trees crumbling down from the flames of previously fought battles.

"Although, leaving you to die would leave me in a predicament. Nobody would cook for me, or help me bathe, or accommodate me in any way unless they had to. Perhaps I've earned that... But, your the only one who seems like they'd be sad if they saw my head on a pike. So, you have use. Therefore, I'd have a hard time leaving you to your death." The Seraphim said.

"Please, guys, get a room," Gabriel said over the speakers of the Shadow Border, groaning in annoyance.
Lance laughed, both at Metatron's words and at Gabriel's comments.

"I'm a coward Metatron, we both know that. But.... even if I could avoid danger, I don't think I'd abandon you. In truth, I enjoy your company!" Lance said.

"I think of you as a friend, Metatron. One of the only friends I have in this world. That's why I accommodate you when I can. Of course I'd mourn you if you passed."

"Meh, go ahead, **** Hitler." Gabriel said to Signus, "Also, thanks, Cullthane. Even if for some reason you can't hear me... I should probably start investigating into that."
"If you want to kill Hitler, be my guest." David said to Signus, laying on his bed.

"...I'm against needless killing, but I think taking him out would be for the greater good...right?" David said.

(Meant to quote Reapers comment I'm dumb)

"Considering it's the nazis that caused this Hitler is probably extremely important to this Lostbelt, trying to kill him would be dangerous, even for you Signus." Yharon said

"Do you two share feelings as well, a dick up the ass of one feels like a dick up the ass of another?" Cullthane asked

"Considering it's the nazis that caused this Hitler is probably extremely important to this Lostbelt, trying to kill him would be dangerous, even for you Signus." Yharon said

"Do you two share feelings as well, a dick up the ass of one feels like a dick up the ass of another?" Cullthane asked
"Your one to talk, you sentimental ******. Don't act like you weren't creaming your pants when Gabriel hugged you to sleep." Metatron said jokingly, laughing off Cullthane's comment.

"Enjoy my company? Don't I like, regularly insult you? Even someone such as myself knows that it's not exactly a pleasant feeling to be verbally abused..." Metatron said.
Lance laughed at Metatron's comment to Culthane, shaking his head.

"...its true that you insult me." Lance shrugged.

"I would prefer if you did that...less. But I've honestly gotten used it it" Lance said, continuing to spin his dagger.

"...your always around when I need someone to talk to, or when I need help with something. Even when you seem like you don't care...I appreciate the things you do for me." Lance said, smiling.

"Or like when your reminiscing when you and the archangel used to be fuckbuddies?" Metatron retorted, chuckling once again.

"But uh... Okay. That's... weird, I guess. I don't understand it. But whatever you want to feel, feel it, I guess. Humans are ******* weird..." Metatron said, not understanding Lance's sentiment.

Back