• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Gabriel smiled at Reinhard, "Reinhard, kannst du Englisch sprechen?" ("Reinhard, can you speak English?") She asked.

"I... Ich nehme an, ich kann. Aber ich spreche noch lange nicht fließend." ("I... I suppose I can. I am nowhere near fluent, though.") He responded.

Gabriel nodded, "Try speaking English, then, alright?" She asked, to which Reinhard nodded.

"Ah... Wha... Ga.. Uh... Wha... What...? ...Want? Know?" Reinhard asked, looking a Gabriel for confirmation on whether or not he was saying it right. She nodded and smiled at him.

"That's good enough for us, Reinhard." She said, "For anybody who doesn't speak gibberish I believe he asked what we want to know.."

"Lostbelts, indeed, oh Lostbelts! Anomalies in reality itself, oh woe is the world!" Da Vinci said in a dramatic tone. "But seriously, check this out." She said, turning to Chaldeas and pointing to the area where there was the most corruption.

"I've ran like, countless scans... I sorta think I know what's going on? Well, I see the problem, not the cause. I'm getting a weird energy signature from Germany, as well as Russia, and a few areas in the Mediterranean Sea. It's definitely dangerous. Masayoshi and I may be able to figure it out but for now you should ask Reinhard on it..." Da Vinci said.

"Wer ist diese Stimme?" ("Who is that voice?") Reinhard asked as Da Vinci opened up her channel to him, switching back to German due to his poor English

Gabriel shook her head, "Mach dir keine Sorgen um sie, Reinhard. Sag uns erst einmal alles, was du weißt." ("Don't worry about her, Reinhard. For now, tell us everything you know.")

Reinhard shook his head, nodding. "I... Ich wurde hierher geschickt, um ein Forschungsteam zu beaufsichtigen. Aber wir wurden angegriffen von... etwas? Nein, wir wurden von einem unserer Mitarbeiter angegriffen." ("... I was sent here to supervise a research team. But we were attacked by... something? No, we were attacked by one of our own.")

"One of his own? So his group wasn't attacked by the allies...?" Gabriel thought to herself.

"Der Lärm... Es muss andere Feinde angelockt haben!" ("The noise... It must've attracted other enemies!") Reinhard shouted in realization.

"Beruhige dich, Reinhard!" ("Calm down, Reinhard!") Gabriel said, grasping his hand.

Da Vinci let out a sigh, "So he was attacked by one of his own... Are you guys absolutely sure that none of the corpses were infected?" Da Vinci asked.

Hank shook his head, "No black skin or bulging veins, so yeah I'm pretty sure none of them went feral."

"Then those probably weren't the only symptoms then, given Reinhard's allies would have no reason to attack him. Fun!" Da Vinci said.

"Lostbelts, indeed, oh Lostbelts! Anomalies in reality itself, oh woe is the world!" Da Vinci said in a dramatic tone. "But seriously, check this out." She said, turning to Chaldeas and pointing to the area where there was the most corruption.

"I've ran like, countless scans... I sorta think I know what's going on? Well, I see the problem, not the cause. I'm getting a weird energy signature from Germany, as well as Russia, and a few areas in the Mediterranean Sea. It's definitely dangerous. Masayoshi and I may be able to figure it out but for now you should ask Reinhard on it..." Da Vinci said.

"Wer ist diese Stimme?" ("Who is that voice?") Reinhard asked as Da Vinci opened up her channel to him, switching back to German due to his poor English

Gabriel shook her head, "Mach dir keine Sorgen um sie, Reinhard. Sag uns erst einmal alles, was du weißt." ("Don't worry about her, Reinhard. For now, tell us everything you know.")

Reinhard shook his head, nodding. "I... Ich wurde hierher geschickt, um ein Forschungsteam zu beaufsichtigen. Aber wir wurden angegriffen von... etwas? Nein, wir wurden von einem unserer Mitarbeiter angegriffen." ("... I was sent here to supervise a research team. But we were attacked by... something? No, we were attacked by one of our own.")

"One of his own? So his group wasn't attacked by the allies...?" Gabriel thought to herself.

"Der Lärm... Es muss andere Feinde angelockt haben!" ("The noise... It must've attracted other enemies!") Reinhard shouted in realization.

"Beruhige dich, Reinhard!" ("Calm down, Reinhard!") Gabriel said, grasping his hand.

Da Vinci let out a sigh, "So he was attacked by one of his own... Are you guys absolutely sure that none of the corpses were infected?" Da Vinci asked.

Hank shook his head, "No black skin or bulging veins, so yeah I'm pretty sure none of them went feral."

"Then those probably weren't the only symptoms then, given Reinhard's allies would have no reason to attack him. Fun!" Da Vinci said.
"We could investigate where those singularities are coming from, see if they have any correlation to the virus, and split up if we find enough evidence suggesting alternative points of origin...." Masayoshi said, "I'll send a duplicate down to help with investigation, and to analyze the infection before creating a cure..."

Masayoshi stood up, looking deep in thought.

"Also, I feel like I want some music in here..." She said, before turning to Da Vinci, "Are you familiar with John Legend?"

"We could investigate where those singularities are coming from, see if they have any correlation to the virus, and split up if we find enough evidence suggesting alternative points of origin...." Masayoshi said, "I'll send a duplicate down to help with investigation, and to analyze the infection before creating a cure..."

Masayoshi stood up, looking deep in thought.

"Also, I feel like I want some music in here..." She said, before turning to Da Vinci, "Are you familiar with John Legend?"
"I am familiar with quite literally all forms of music, so do play whatever you see fit! Now, if you'll just lie down in this coffin I'll be able to send you straight in. Due note your duplicate won't be able to come back out once inside." Da Vinci said, pointing to one of the coffins the group used to teleport into the Lostbelt.

"Alrighty! Do note that your powers will be incredibly limited compared to how strong you are now. You'll basically be 3-D once again, so be wary of getting like... nukes and shit, given you will be in 1939, early World War 2." Da Vinci said, shutting the coffin as it began to vibrate, crimson energies swirling around it just like it did for the rest of the group who had already went.

"Kay." Da Vinci said as the process of rayshifting was skipped and Yoshi was dropped around a mile away from the group's base.

(Gonna need a response to this. Double posting is crunge.)

MV5BMDg2MmI4NGUtOTVkMC00OWQxLThkM2QtOWY0ZWE2MzdjMTJjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjEwNTM2Mzc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

"Es tut mir leid, das zu hören, Freund." (I'm sorry to hear that, friend") David said genuine sympathy in his voice as he looked at the soldier.

"Dieser... Verbündete, der dich angegriffen hat, hat er vorher irgendwelche Anzeichen von Unwohlsein gezeigt? irgendwelche ... seltsame Verhaltensweisen oder Symptome?" (This...ally that attacked you, did he show any signs that he was unwell beforehand? any...strange behaviors or symptoms? ")

Reinhard shook his head at David, "Nein, nicht dass ich wüsste..." ("No, not that I remember...") He said. But he also seemed to be confused, as if his memory was hazy.

"Es tut mir leid... Ich erinnere mich nicht an viel..." ("I'm sorry... I don't remember much...")

"So he's useless then. Knocking him out again." Hank said with signs as he picked up a piece of wood.

"Hm!? Warum?!" ("Huh!? Why?!") Reinhard shouted, his head swiftly looking around in confusion and fear.

Reinhard shook his head at David, "Nein, nicht dass ich wüsste..." ("No, not that I remember...") He said. But he also seemed to be confused, as if his memory was hazy.

"Es tut mir leid... Ich erinnere mich nicht an viel..." ("I'm sorry... I don't remember much...")

"So he's useless then. Knocking him out again." Hank said with signs as he picked up a piece of wood.

"Hm!? Warum?!" ("Huh!? Why?!") Reinhard shouted, his head swiftly looking around in confusion and fear.
"Hank..." David said, moving his body in front of Reinhard.

"The man has done nothing but comply with what we asked of him since he's woken up. Theirs no need to harm him further, or to knock him out..." David said, holding up his hands.

Hank simply shrugged, "I've got no beef with the guy. But if he doesn't know anything may as well knock him out and let him regain his movement soon, let him run back to Berlin." He said, clearly not caring whether or not Reinhard was knocked out as long as he wasn't a future hindrance.

David sighed.

"If he does anything hostile, or messes up what we're trying to do, then sure, we can knock him out. Until then, I'm sure if Gabriel keeps healing him, he'll recover enough to eventually leave on his own, like ya said. I just don't want to beat him up more than he already is...." David said.

He glanced over at Reinhard.

"Tut mir leid, dir Angst zu machen, Freund. Wenn Sie sich noch an etwas erinnern, was passiert ist, lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen." ("Sorry to scare you, friend. If you remember anything more from what happened, please, let us know.")

(Heinrich-)

Kiara nodded in agreement with David and Yharon, "Yeah, I'd rather not knock him out just because he may be a threat... It isn't like he can do anything to us anyway, given he seems like a normal human." She said.

Reinhard was breathing heavily, still afraid that they might try to harm him or knock him out.

David nodded at Kiara and Yharon, agreeing with their assessment.

"Ya right, Kiara. Even if he did try to start something I don't think he could do much to us right now...and he doesn't really have a motive too...like Yharon said..." David said.

David crouched down, speaking gently to the soldier.

"Reinhard ... Sie waren sehr kooperativ, und das wissen wir zu schätzen. Ich werde nicht zulassen, dass dir hier jemand schadet, in Ordnung?" ("Reinhard...You've been very cooperative, and we appreciate that. I won't let anyone here harm you, alright?") David said.

he glanced at Gabriel, muttering to her in English.

"...can you use your magic to soothe his mind a bit?" David asked.

Last edited:
Gabriel nodded, placing her hand on his forehead, using her abilities to soothe his mind, his breathing slowing down as he calmed down.

Reinhard nodded, slowly falling into peaceful sleep due to Gabriel's magic.

"Let's let him rest up. He should be able to move in about 2 hours..." She said, wiping away some sweat. "For now, we should focus on our next move. Clearly, the Nazis are doing this weird infection thingy or whatever... We should move out to Germany."

"Yeah, about thaaaat..." Da Vinci said, chuckling nervously.

"...What?" Gabriel asked.

David smiled,

I'm glad your here honey!" David said warmly, hugging her.

Lance meanwhile spoke up.

"erm....is something the matter Da Vinci?" He asked.
Da Vinci chuckled, "Hehe... Well, you see, about those uh... Infected guys... Uh, I've found some stuff out and uh... Yknow what, you might as well just start your journey and see it yourself, it'd take too long to explain. Let's just say that it'll be a difficult journey!" Da Vinci said.

"Well, obviously, but now you're hyping up the difficulty..." Rory said, "These infected are gonna be super strong, right?"

"...Yeah, pretty much. Those Nazi ***** have been busy! If you can get me an infected corpse I can explain it in more detail." Da Vinci said, "What're you gonna do with Reinhard? Just leave him here?"

"Then again, he could be a useful source of information. It isn't like we know much about the current situation, so taking him along may be beneficial if we can protect him." Rory said, crossing her arms.

"Not like I really care, though. I don't know the guy. Leave it up to a vote, I guess." She said, shrugging as Reinhard shuffled in his sleep, groaning.

Hank shrugged, "I ain't protecting the guy before you ask. Not what I'm being paid for." He said with signs.

"I'm... Fine with taking him along, I guess. As Hank said, don't expect me to protect him, though. Even I know when to drop the doctor act." Gabriel said.

"Guess we're bringing him along! Hank, let's throw him in your jeep." Kiara said, scooping Reinhard up.

"Mind if I modify your jeep to make it go faster?" Gabriel asked Hank, to which he shrugged, signifying that he didn't mind.

Back