• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

As Cullthane resurrected the soldier his body began to violently shake as his eyes shot open, blood shooting out of his mouth and nose as his eyes went bloodshot, Gabriel flying over.

"Damnit! He's having a seizure!" Gabriel said, pressing her fingers against his forehead, putting him to sleep. "A pretty violent one, as well... He seems like a Nazi, so we may be able to interrogate him when he wakes up." She said.

"Good idea, Gabriel! David, Lance, you speak German, yes?" Da Vinci asked.

As Cullthane resurrected the soldier his body began to violently shake as his eyes shot open, blood shooting out of his mouth and nose as his eyes went bloodshot, Gabriel flying over.

"Damnit! He's having a seizure!" Gabriel said, pressing her fingers against his forehead, putting him to sleep. "A pretty violent one, as well... He seems like a Nazi, so we may be able to interrogate him when he wakes up." She said.

"Good idea, Gabriel! David, Lance, you speak German, yes?" Da Vinci asked.
"...Gabriel gave me the ability to speak any language a while ago...I should still be able to do that." David said, walking towards the soldier. He sat down, waiting for him to wake up.

"I'm fluent in German, I should be able to help as well." Lance said, sitting down next to David.

Last edited:
Hank went over a kicked the man in the face, throwing some water on him out of a dirty bottle. "Hey! What the hell!?" Gabriel shouted, flying over to Hank.

"He's in a coma, dumbass. Look at him, he's barely breathing, and he isn't responding to me kicking him and throwing water on him." Hank said through signs, letting out a sigh.

"Alright then..." Gabriel gently placed her hand on the man's forehead, assessing his physical condition.

"He's in critical condition. If we try to heal him he'll probably have another seizure..." She said, letting out a sigh of relief that he wasn't actually dead. Although, she was also conflicted given he was a Nazi.

I may be able to heal him slowly... But it'll take him a few hours." Gabriel said.

"So... Are we gonna clear the corpses and make this our base? Hank said he wanted to burn the corpses, right?" Gabriel asked, turning to Hank.

"I'm fine with that." Hank said with signs, nodding.

I may be able to heal him slowly... But it'll take him a few hours." Gabriel said.

"So... Are we gonna clear the corpses and make this our base? Hank said he wanted to burn the corpses, right?" Gabriel asked, turning to Hank.

"I'm fine with that." Hank said with signs, nodding.
"...Ain't burning the bodies kinda disrespectful?" David said, running his hand through his hair.

"If they ain't infected....would it be alright if I buried them, at least?" David asked.

David glanced away, slowly sliding the bodies off the pikes and gingerly bringing them to the surface. There was notable care with how he treated them, though he knew it was pointless. He briefly considered asking if Culthane could revive the others, but he knew that would only complicate things further.

"...****..." he muttered, glancing down at one of the corpses. It was a young man, likely only in his 20s.

"...these guys could've lived a good life..." David muttered. He shook his head, and laid him down on the surface.

"A good chunk of them are literal Nazis, David..." Kiara said, shuddering slightly. She knew a good amount of these people were probably soldiers who had killed an innumerable amount of people, but still..

"Damnit... Maybe if we got here earlier...!" She thought to herself, gently lifting the corpses to the surface.

“Alright. Guys. I know the Nazi’s were bad. Alright? Ya don’t need to explain that to me” David said wearily.

“I just don’t like to see the loss of human life like this, that’s all it is, ya know? I ain’t saying the allies were wrong to kill them.” David said, picking up another corpse.

“I bet a lot of them probably deserved it. Doesn’t make the aftermath any prettier…”

Last edited:
Kiara wanted to do it herself, but simply opted against it as she watched the pile of corpses burn. Eventually, they turned to mere ash, Hank throwing a bucket of water over the blaze to put it out, leaving nothing but the charred ashes.

Hank nodded, "It's done."

David nodded silently, turning away.

"...once we get the information from the Nazi Gabriel is healing....are we going to kill him?" David asked.
"Depends on if he's hostile or not. If he is, I'll take him out, if he isn't, no need. Lest he plans to report this back to Germany, but Berlin is a good ways away, and I don't think he has any communication on him. If he does, then we take him out." Hank said.

David nodded.

"understood" David said. He glanced at the burning ash pile.

"...these are soldiers...nazi soldiers...not innocent people..." David thought, reminding himself of the fact.

he shook his head.

"Well...now that the bodies are cleared up, we can go set up base while the man recovers..." David said. beginning to walk back towards the hatch.

As the group re-entered, they noticed that Gabriel had largely cleaned up the blood and guts. She had been focusing on slowly healing the comatose soldier, sweating heavily.

"Gabriel, you good?" Rory asked.

She nodded, "I'm... fine... Things are going smoothly." She said.

After a few hours of standing around and scouting the area, the man finally began to awaken. "H-Hello, sir! Your awake, right? Thank the lord above." Gabriel said, genuine relief on her face.

"Wo bin ich...? Wer sind Sie?!"

("Wh- Where am I...? Who are you!?")

The man shouted, unable to move anything from below his neck. "Sir, beruhigen Sie sich, bitte." ("Sir, calm down, please.") She said gently, her instincts as a mental support agent kicking in.

"Ich bin ein von Berlin entsandter Agent, der diesen Stützpunkt sichern soll. Was genau ist passiert? Der Führer hat persönlich darum gebeten, dass ich für Ihre Sicherheit sorge. Leider ist der Rest Ihres Teams bereits tot..." ("I am an agent sent by Berlin to secure this base. What exactly happened? The Führer personally requested that I secure your safety. Unfortunately, the rest of your team has passed...") She said.

Usually, something like this would be outlandish, but she used her powers to make him calmer so that he would be more suggestible later.

"Das sind meine Kameraden, und wir können Ihnen unsere Namen nicht verraten. Sind Sie mit der Weitergabe von Informationen einverstanden?" ("These are my comrades, and we can't reveal our names to you. Do you comply with sharing information?") She asked.

The man shook his head in confusion to clear his vision, sweating heavily.

"Looks like he doesn't trust us. Let me kick him again." Hank said.

"Hey" David lifted his hand to Hank. Glancing at the man.

"Let's not rough him up yet." David said. he walked towards the man. Gingerly, he leaned forward, smiling.

"We mean you no harm, friend. You were very injured after the fight in this base...but my comrade here nursed you back to health." David said. He was speaking in German, but Midas was too lazy to google translate.

"How about your name? can you tell us your name?" David asked, again in german.

"Just...please stop talking about wizardry and dream world shit to people who have no idea how that works. You're just going to cause unnecessary confusion like that. " David muttered, shaking his head.

He glanced at the man. he spoke slowly, gingerly. trying not to startle him further.

"....Wie fühlst du dich, Freund?" ("How are you feeling, friend?")

"....."

The man stayed silent for a few moments. "Ich wurde gerettet... Von der lilahaarigen Frau...?" ("I was saved... By the purple haired woman...?")

Gabriel chuckled ever so slightly, "Entschuldigung, aber er ist ein Mann." ("Sorry, but he is a man.") She said.

The soldier shook his head, letting out a deep sigh. Surprisingly, he wasn't taking this too badly, just like Hank.

"Wie auch immer, ich bin Ihnen ewig dankbar. Es tut mir leid, dass wir noch keine Namen austauschen können, aber Sie dürfen mich Reinhard nennen." ("Regardless, I am eternally grateful to you. I am sorry that we cannot yet exchange names, but you may call me Reinhard.")

"Reinhard? Ist Ihr Nachname vielleicht Heydrich?" ("Reinhard? Is your last name perhaps Heydrich?") Gabriel asked, to which Reinhard shook his head.

"Nein, ich heiße Heinrich." ("No, it's Heinrich.") Reinhard said.

"Why does everyone think I'm female when I'm using my natural voice which is this..?" Cullthane pondered out loud
"Ich habe viele Frauen mit sehr männlichen Stimmen gesehen, Genosse. Das ist mein Fehler, haha." ("I have seen many females with deeply masculine voices, comrade. It is my mistake, haha.") Reinhard said, seeming to become calmer as he chuckled.

Lance chuckled at the conversation.

"Well...I'll be a monkey's uncle..." David thought, glancing at the man. He figured he would be panicking right now, but it seems like Culthane had calmed him down.

He shrugged, standing up and walking back towards where he was sitting, figuring the man would be more likely to talk to Culthane and Gabriel after saving his life.

Last edited:
Back