• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"You should hold your TONGUE!"

Suddenly, Maleficent's body began to shift and change. It only took a second for her entire body to form into that of a blazing comet, spiraling upwards and clashing against the fire dragons. It spun at increasingly higher speeds, blazing into the air and repelling all those around it. With luck, it could even reduce the incoming serpents to ash, and speeding out of reach of Satsuki and her blade once more. Then! Like a bombshell hitting the ground -- her form had created an ethereal emerald fire to surround her upon impact. Like a blob of dark ooze forming into shape, her form could be seen expanding at the other end of the battlefield.

tumblr_pk13a6Rsfn1tpx00o_400.gifv

Maleficent channeled her rage, her fury, her drive for true malicious glory! And used her own form of Activation and Extinction Dream to change the effects of her own curses whilst amplifying it's overloading power. Pure magical power amplified and with a control she had never felt before. With this Dream, she could make her curses more versatile. Apply a variety of laws. She had sensed the overwhelming willpower of her mind. Something her magic, even in this state, could not bypass. But perhaps -- she could enforce her will on her body instead.

Her scepter began to hum and rhythmically glow as it sought out and made a connection to it's target. With the distance between them created now, all she could do was hope that she had time. Cloaked now in darkness, she began to utter words beneath her breath -- that could somehow reach the girl's ears, even from here. Like a hissing wind, her curse would attempt to force itself on Satsuki.

"Listen ... and listen well, girl. Raise your sword ... and plunge it into your chest. By my will, it shall be so!"

tumblr_oab227xUKk1vwe6vco1_540.gifv

"You should hold your TONGUE!"

Suddenly, Maleficent's body began to shift and change. It only took a second for her entire body to form into that of a blazing comet, spiraling upwards and clashing against the fire dragons. It spun at increasingly higher speeds, blazing into the air and repelling all those around it. With luck, it could even reduce the incoming serpents to ash, and speeding out of reach of Satsuki and her blade once more. Then! Like a bombshell hitting the ground -- her form had created an ethereal emerald fire to surround her upon impact. Like a blob of dark ooze forming into shape, her form could be seen expanding at the other end of the battlefield.

tumblr_pk13a6Rsfn1tpx00o_400.gifv

Maleficent channeled her rage, her fury, her drive for true malicious glory! And used her own form of Activation and Extinction Dream to change the effects of her own curses whilst amplifying it's overloading power. Pure magical power amplified and with a control she had never felt before. With this Dream, she could make her curses more versatile. Apply a variety of laws. She had sensed the overwhelming willpower of her mind. Something her magic, even in this state, could not bypass. But perhaps -- she could enforce her will on her body instead.

Her scepter began to hum and rhythmically glow as it sought out and made a connection to it's target. With the distance between them created now, all she could do was hope that she had time. Cloaked now in darkness, she began to utter words beneath her breath -- that could somehow reach the girl's ears, even from here. Like a hissing wind, her curse would attempt to force itself on Satsuki.

"Listen ... and listen well, girl. Raise your sword ... and plunge it into your chest. By my will, it shall be so!"

tumblr_oab227xUKk1vwe6vco1_540.gifv
"H-huh..?" Suddenly, Satsuki's arms began to tremble, her muscles loosened.. Mysterious green energy coated her body as she raised Bakuzan, twisting it around and pointing it to her chest. "Wh-what have you done to me, you cowering witch..!?" The tip of the blade approached her chest with each passing second, marking the ends of her life.

("I knew it. . We can't beat her. It's just like Pandora said. . I'm just a princess.")

("What do you think you're saying? That you've just given up? Abandoned you're ambition?")

("What else can I do!? I've lost! This entire operation has been a failure because of my incompetence!!")

("So? Is that a reason to abandon your dream? Because of a single witch? You mock me.")

("H-huh. .?")

("You are like a child, in disappointment because her parent scolded her, and now you're throwing a tantrum. You make me puke! If you truly believe to be the contractor to Satsuki Kiryuin, then this is not enough!")

Satsuki slammed her heel down onto the ground, still struggling for dear life.

("Fear is Freedom! Subjugation is Liberation! Contradiction is Truth! As long as those statements hold true, I will never abandon my ambition. I will never abandon my dream. AND I WILL CRUSH ANYONE WHO HOPES TO GET IN MY WAY! THAT IS WHAT YOU SUMMONED ME FOR, AM I WRONG!?")

("N-no. . No, you're not wrong.")

("Then, tell me what drives you to finish this fight, contractor!")

("Right now? Well, I just want to tear that bitch to pieces, and see her ground to dust under my heel. .")

"DON'T MOCK ME, YOU PIG!" Suddenly, Satsuki's voice changed.. like it was overlapped with someone else's voice as well.. "DON'T THINK THIS WILL BE ENOUGH TO STOP ME!!" Slowly Satsuki pulled her blade away, the green energy being overtaken by a deep blue aura slowly forming around Satsuki.

"PANDORA, MALEFICENT, I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TOU DENY ME MY AMBITION, MY DREAM!!" Satsuki curled up, her body shaking even more as she coats her body in a blue aura.
PjZWvn.gif

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"
A burst of light shoots into the sky, blowing away any clouds that covered the sky that they were under, Satsuki appearing to be in some weird uniform while in the sphere of energy, only to reappear in her pseudo-kamui.

"Hahh.. Hah.." She held Bakuzan with even more ferocity as she continued to walk towards Maleficent. She had dominated whatever spell was used on her, forcefully cancelling it out.

Maleficent's smug grin quickly faded upon seeing her blast -- her resilience. Twisting into an expression of pure anger and frustration. Utter disbelief. Had the curse truly have weakened her magic--? Or was her conviction truly that strong?! She rose her hands in a fit of violent rage, fire erupting from behind her back. Another one of her curses broken -- by sheer emotion! The witch could accept it once, but never again. Neither too, could Pandora.

"No ..... ! THIS CANNOT BE!"

55f01a7278b51f050e4cf6d9fbcb7faa.jpg

From above her platform, she huffed, arms shaking with pure might... There was one spell she knew could do her in! To put this pampered princess in her place! To send her into the eternal dream forever known to mankind as death! Though instead of a peaceful slumber -- she would face Hell itself before her eyes were forced shut. An ethereal light surrounded her as she waved her scepter around one last time. And she spoke words that made reality shiver.

maleficent__meteors_of_heaven_by_echelonangel15_dct310u-pre.jpg

"METEORS OF HEAVEN .... UNLEASH THY FURY!"

From a rift between time and space, enlarging and expanding behind her, this portal would summon forth a volley of meteorites, engulfed in spectacular, cosmic flame. With a mere gesture, Maleficent directed them towards Satsuki in order to attempt a hard collision, to snuff out the light and energy she had manifested. Whatever that power was, she could extinguish it! Once sped towards her, they would crash against the dirt, creating a massive explosion of energy, with the resilient girl aimed to be caught in the destruction. Dreams ... How pathetic! Their only purpose was to be corrupted into NIGHTMARE PHANTASMICS!

Maleficent's smug grin quickly faded upon seeing her blast -- her resilience. Twisting into an expression of pure anger and frustration. Utter disbelief. Had the curse truly have weakened her magic--? Or was her conviction truly that strong?! She rose her hands in a fit of violent rage, fire erupting from behind her back. Another one of her curses broken -- by sheer emotion! The witch could accept it once, but never again. Neither too, could Pandora.

"No ..... ! THIS CANNOT BE!"

55f01a7278b51f050e4cf6d9fbcb7faa.jpg

From above her platform, she huffed, arms shaking with pure might... There was one spell she knew could do her in! To put this pampered princess in her place! To send her into the eternal dream forever known to mankind as death! Though instead of a peaceful slumber -- she would face Hell itself before her eyes were forced shut. An ethereal light surrounded her as she waved her scepter around one last time. And she spoke words that made reality shiver.

maleficent__meteors_of_heaven_by_echelonangel15_dct310u-pre.jpg

"METEORS OF HEAVEN .... UNLEASH THY FURY!"

From a rift between time and space, enlarging and expanding behind her, this portal would summon forth a volley of meteorites, engulfed in spectacular, cosmic flame. With a mere gesture, Maleficent directed them towards Satsuki in order to attempt a hard collision, to snuff out the light and energy she had manifested. Whatever that power was, she could extinguish it! Once sped towards her, they would crash against the dirt, creating a massive explosion of energy, with the resilient girl aimed to be caught in the destruction. Dreams ... How pathetic! Their only purpose was to be corrupted into NIGHTMARE PHANTASMICS!
"How much longer will you continue to mock me with your theatrics!?" Satsuki held her ground. Planting the blade of Bakuzan into the ground. She wouldn't dodge. No. Her conviction called for an absolute victory. Complete humiliation of the opponent. And dodging the attack would only prove that she wasn't strong enough to take it head-on...

"COME TO ME, REJECT THE DREAM OF THE WITCH! Summoning!"​

Satsuki called upon one of her most prized possessions... The ground below the two began to rumble and crack open for miles, large marble pillars and stones forming in the air due to the call of their master. To pull something from you're own dreams and make it into reality... "That is the nature of this world!

The materials formed into a structure that would bend the laws of the world, what Satsuki had so fervently built up in life was a representation of her undying conviction!

"Form, Honnouji Academy!" An enormous pyramid of Satsuki and Rory's life-long effort formed in the sky made to repel the blast.

tumblr_nr0lvyvyuw1r2hsazo3_1280.jpg

Maleficent's fury and wrath collided with the city formed from the everlasting will of the Student Council President, creating ripples of destruction that could be felt for an absurd distance.

"How much longer will you continue to mock me with your theatrics!?" Satsuki held her ground. Planting the blade of Bakuzan into the ground. She wouldn't dodge. No. Her conviction called for an absolute victory. Complete humiliation of the opponent. And dodging the attack would only prove that she wasn't strong enough to take it head-on...

"COME TO ME, REJECT THE DREAM OF THE WITCH! Summoning!"​

Satsuki called upon one of her most prized possessions... The ground below the two began to rumble and crack open for miles, large marble pillars and stones forming in the air due to the call of their master. To pull something from you're own dreams and make it into reality... "That is the nature of this world!

The materials formed into a structure that would bend the laws of the world, what Satsuki had so fervently built up in life was a representation of her undying conviction!

"Form, Honnouji Academy!" An enormous pyramid of Satsuki and Rory's life-long effort formed in the sky made to repel the blast.

tumblr_nr0lvyvyuw1r2hsazo3_1280.jpg

Maleficent's fury and wrath collided with the city formed from the everlasting will of the Student Council President, creating ripples of destruction that could be felt for an absurd distance.

Maleficent's patience was beginning to wear thin. Gone was the mind that was acting and strategizing her every move. Now, it was acting on pure rage and impulse. Thus, she would desperately choose a form that reflected that new desire. That flame now enveloped her own body, smoking and wreaking calamity around all that it touched until her body completely shifted into a new shape like a dark, transforming mist.

"YOU POOR, SIMPLE FOOL! BARE WITNESS TO TRUE DARKNESS!"

original.gif

A STREAK OF GLOOM AND INKISH, ELDRITCH MIGHT SWEPT THROUGH THE SKY IN A PATH OF EMERALD INFERNO! The clouds that remained parted ways in favor of the gigantic beast that had been manifested from the witch's magic. Where there was once a humanoid figure, there was now a dark, horned dragon, with old and sharp wings, venomous fangs snapping their jaws at the warrior. As it rose up into the air, it reeled back it's head, beady eyes never losing focus of their target. It's lower limbs rose upwards before smashing themselves down, creating a gigantic shockwave of green that shook the plains and swept through the battlefield, it's colored current of destruction dashing towards Satsuki!

Then, following through with it's beastlike motion, it began to spew an endless amount of fire from it's mouth, belching out accursed embers that hovered in the air before homing in on her location like heat-seeking missiles. With that done, it soon took flight above the ground, flying around the woman like a vulture, hunting it's prey! The demonic dragon had been unleashed for a spectacular finale!

Maleficent's patience was beginning to wear thin. Gone was the mind that was acting and strategizing her every move. Now, it was acting on pure rage and impulse. Thus, she would desperately choose a form that reflected that new desire. That flame now enveloped her own body, smoking and wreaking calamity around all that it touched until her body completely shifted into a new shape like a dark, transforming mist.

"YOU POOR, SIMPLE FOOL! BARE WITNESS TO TRUE DARKNESS!"

original.gif

A STREAK OF GLOOM AND INKISH, ELDRITCH MIGHT SWEPT THROUGH THE SKY IN A PATH OF EMERALD INFERNO! The clouds that remained parted ways in favor of the gigantic beast that had been manifested from the witch's magic. Where there was once a humanoid figure, there was now a dark, horned dragon, with old and sharp wings, venomous fangs snapping their jaws at the warrior. As it rose up into the air, it reeled back it's head, beady eyes never losing focus of their target. It's lower limbs rose upwards before smashing themselves down, creating a gigantic shockwave of green that shook the plains and swept through the battlefield, it's colored current of destruction dashing towards Satsuki!

Then, following through with it's beastlike motion, it began to spew an endless amount of fire from it's mouth, belching out accursed embers that hovered in the air before homing in on her location like heat-seeking missiles. With that done, it soon took flight above the ground, flying around the woman like a vulture, hunting it's prey! The demonic dragon had been unleashed for a spectacular finale!
"It seems you've finally shown your true form, a disgusting draconic wench, waiting to be slain by me!" Satsuki stood at the top of the enormous city, sitting on her throne, sipping tea. "Sanageyama, status." One of the swords of the queen, the Elite Four, Uzu Sanageyama. "Pretty crazy, lady Satsuki. Bitch is really off her rocker, gotta say."
a2a.jpg

"Unfortunately, I'm just a summon, can't use any of my power. That's up to you to use, Lady Satsuki." She finished her tea and then stood up. "Of course, I know that much. I'll make good use of it. Durandal." Rory's sword, the holy sword that repels curses and ailments, Durandal, flies over to her, Satsuki grabbing its handle swiftly.

"The Shingantsu. Eye of the mind... With it, I can see every move you make!" Satsuki repelled herself off of the top of the city and into the air--flying through the air, following the emerald dragon's movements with almost pinpoint accuracy, catching up slowly but surely.. "I wonder it how it feels to be truly consumed by anger like you. I've never felt such a thing due to something as petty as losing a battle, but I guess that is only natural for a bitch who gets angry after not being invited to some stupid party!"

Satsuki grasps the sword tighter, practically right next to the dragon in her flight, ready to plunge the holy sword into her. A golden light coats the blade, turning it into a broadsword made of heroic light!

"It seems you've finally shown your true form, a disgusting draconic wench, waiting to be slain by me!" Satsuki stood at the top of the enormous city, sitting on her throne, sipping tea. "Sanageyama, status." One of the swords of the queen, the Elite Four, Uzu Sanageyama. "Pretty crazy, lady Satsuki. Bitch is really off her rocker, gotta say."
a2a.jpg

"Unfortunately, I'm just a summon, can't use any of my power. That's up to you to use, Lady Satsuki." She finished her tea and then stood up. "Of course, I know that much. I'll make good use of it. Durandal." Rory's sword, the holy sword that repels curses and ailments, Durandal, flies over to her, Satsuki grabbing its handle swiftly.

"The Shingantsu. Eye of the mind... With it, I can see every move you make!" Satsuki repelled herself off of the top of the city and into the air--flying through the air, following the emerald dragon's movements with almost pinpoint accuracy, catching up slowly but surely.. "I wonder it how it feels to be truly consumed by anger like you. I've never felt such a thing due to something as petty as losing a battle, but I guess that is only natural for a bitch who gets angry after not being invited to some stupid party!"

Satsuki grasps the sword tighter, practically right next to the dragon in her flight, ready to plunge the holy sword into her. A golden light coats the blade, turning it into a broadsword made of heroic light!
However, the dragon, lost in it's own mindless rage, did not have even a mind to hear her insult. It gave a shrill roar that was almost like a scream. The embers of flame that had been conjured were now on Satsuki like a swarm of bees. Flying downwards from the sky in an attempt to hinder her flight without requiring their conjurer to get close.

Even now, Pandora was playing the long game. Similar to the crashing meteors, they'd attempt to slam themselves against the Kamui-user and burn her in mid-flight at high velocity. Even so, as she advanced, her head became engulfed in demonic green light, attempting to let loose another large belch of horrific flame, snapping at her with it's teeth recklessly. Maleficent was not one to give up so easily -- but in this state, Pandora and her were not as in sync as Rory and Satsuki. One was a mindless beast, the other was a careful, calculating strategist. One won over the other, yet subconsciously, some of that tactical wit remained. But would it be enough?

Recoded-7.gif

However, the dragon, lost in it's own mindless rage, did not have even a mind to hear her insult. It gave a shrill roar that was almost like a scream. The embers of flame that had been conjured were now on Satsuki like a swarm of bees. Flying downwards from the sky in an attempt to hinder her flight without requiring their conjurer to get close.

Even now, Pandora was playing the long game. Similar to the crashing meteors, they'd attempt to slam themselves against the Kamui-user and burn her in mid-flight at high velocity. Even so, as she advanced, her head became engulfed in demonic green light, attempting to let loose another large belch of horrific flame, snapping at her with it's teeth recklessly. Maleficent was not one to give up so easily -- but in this state, Pandora and her were not as in sync as Rory and Satsuki. One was a mindless beast, the other was a careful, calculating strategist. One won over the other, yet subconsciously, some of that tactical wit remained. But would it be enough?

Recoded-7.gif
"I thought I told you not to mock me with your games!" Satsuki coats the blade in her blue flames, twirling around like she was a tornado! The flames of Durandal and the flames of Maleficent were.. merging?! The two blazes were swirling into Satsuki's fiery tornado, "Don't you get it? No, of course, you don't. Durandal is the blade of purity. Attempting to use your accursed attacks while I am wielding it is useless." But that didn't explain how she could just steal the dragon's flames! Perhaps..

Her own flames were canceling out the sword's holy effect to some extent? If she coated her blade in the flames of the Student Council President, that would collide with the blade itself, allowing Satsuki to temporarily steal the dragon's own attack by weakening the holy effect! "Have a taste of your own medicine!!" In a final twirl, Satsuki released her spin, slashing at the air and releasing an emerald and oceanic dragon made of the hottest of blazes.

"I thought I told you not to mock me with your games!" Satsuki coats the blade in her blue flames, twirling around like she was a tornado! The flames of Durandal and the flames of Maleficent were.. merging?! The two blazes were swirling into Satsuki's fiery tornado, "Don't you get it? No, of course, you don't. Durandal is the blade of purity. Attempting to use your accursed attacks while I am wielding it is useless." But that didn't explain how she could just steal the dragon's flames! Perhaps..

Her own flames were canceling out the sword's holy effect to some extent? If she coated her blade in the flames of the Student Council President, that would collide with the blade itself, allowing Satsuki to temporarily steal the dragon's own attack by weakening the holy effect! "Have a taste of your own medicine!!" In a final twirl, Satsuki released her spin, slashing at the air and releasing an emerald and oceanic dragon made of the hottest of blazes.
"KRRRYYYIIIEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH....."

The dragon wailed as it's flames were redirected entirely back at it's own body. It's colossal form swiping away at the flames aimlessly before lowering itself onto the ground, wings catching fire. Still, it trashed itself around, screaming as it was lowered towards the ground in the most controlled fashion it could, though even that would be a sort of challenge. In moments, she was plunged towards the ground, but it wasn't entirely down for the count either.

It feigned death by slumping itself down onto the rocky surface of a large crater. A catastrophic result of their destructive battle. It's eyes closed pathetically as it was laid onto a small boulder. For now, it seemed defeated, fueling Satsuki's ego by achieving such a victory so easily. With such a scream to please her ears, it was almost whispering to her -- You won. The idea of being the superior warrior -- that she had so easily defeated such a demon -- it must have sounded appetizing to her.

"KRRRYYYIIIEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH....."

The dragon wailed as it's flames were redirected entirely back at it's own body. It's colossal form swiping away at the flames aimlessly before lowering itself onto the ground, wings catching fire. Still, it trashed itself around, screaming as it was lowered towards the ground in the most controlled fashion it could, though even that would be a sort of challenge. In moments, she was plunged towards the ground, but it wasn't entirely down for the count either.

It feigned death by slumping itself down onto the rocky surface of a large crater. A catastrophic result of their destructive battle. It's eyes closed pathetically as it was laid onto a small boulder. For now, it seemed defeated, fueling Satsuki's ego by achieving such a victory so easily. With such a scream to please her ears, it was almost whispering to her -- You won. The idea of being the superior warrior -- that she had so easily defeated such a demon -- it must have sounded appetizing to her.
Satsuki was enticed.. she couldn't deny that. But..

("Don't take the bait, Satsuki. Don't be like me.") A certain child had learned from her mistakes a while ago. She wasn't going to be naive. She'd finish this, right here, right now.
"I leave the rest to you, then, if you truly believe you can." Satsuki's form slowly faded away, and soon revealed Rory, as if she was merely wearing an absurdly vivid costume of what was thought to be the character Satsuki Kiryuin, and had taken on the persona entirely.
"That's right... I said I was going to kill you. Pandora." Bakuzan disappeared, so she grabbed Durandal, raising it into the air with palpable murderous intent..

"DIE."

But before she could finish the job.. suddenly, "H-huh..? What are you doing here..??" Rory stared in disbelief, sweating. "Why are you here...? N-Nil..?"
f36a1eded9e51f047edc6c0149606d6b.jpg

"Business. That's what." The man stood by the collapsed dragon. "Pandora. She's a client of mine, a frequent one. Pays me good stuff for the information I give." Rory gripped her blade tighter, "Aren't you on the side of Harmony?! ARE YOU A TRAITOR!?" She was ready to completely destroy someone who she assumed to be her ally.

"Please... Why do you think I didn't show up to the battle? Harmony, Monarchy, I've got no beef with any of them. I don't care, frankly. I'm an observer, an information broker. That's all. I only side with Harmony because it has the least troubling clients.." Nil turned to the dragon, lowering his hand onto it.
"And Ms. Elizabeth Malum, needs to be kept alive." He plunged his hand into the dragon's body, pulling out a sphere of green energy.. Like how Kill-Gaia did with Ares.

de6nkof-c0ec0f02-df62-4885-8d7c-7ee1e11f6c9a.png

"This is the fundamental energy that makes up a summon. Without it, they can't stay in corporeal form. Basically, it's what the contractor summons from the Dream World." Slowly but surely, Maleficent was transforming back into Pandora..? "She's a good client and a pretty lady, so I don't want her dead."

Satsuki was enticed.. she couldn't deny that. But..

("Don't take the bait, Satsuki. Don't be like me.") A certain child had learned from her mistakes a while ago. She wasn't going to be naive. She'd finish this, right here, right now.
"I leave the rest to you, then, if you truly believe you can." Satsuki's form slowly faded away, and soon revealed Rory, as if she was merely wearing an absurdly vivid costume of what was thought to be the character Satsuki Kiryuin, and had taken on the persona entirely.
"That's right... I said I was going to kill you. Pandora." Bakuzan disappeared, so she grabbed Durandal, raising it into the air with palpable murderous intent..

"DIE."

But before she could finish the job.. suddenly, "H-huh..? What are you doing here..??" Rory stared in disbelief, sweating. "Why are you here...? N-Nil..?"
f36a1eded9e51f047edc6c0149606d6b.jpg

"Business. That's what." The man stood by the collapsed dragon. "Pandora. She's a client of mine, a frequent one. Pays me good stuff for the information I give." Rory gripped her blade tighter, "Aren't you on the side of Harmony?! ARE YOU A TRAITOR!?" She was ready to completely destroy someone who she assumed to be her ally.

"Please... Why do you think I didn't show up to the battle? Harmony, Monarchy, I've got no beef with any of them. I don't care, frankly. I'm an observer, an information broker. That's all. I only side with Harmony because it has the least troubling clients.." Nil turned to the dragon, lowering his hand onto it.
"And Ms. Elizabeth Malum, needs to be kept alive." He plunged his hand into the dragon's body, pulling out a sphere of green energy.. Like how Kill-Gaia did with Ares.

de6nkof-c0ec0f02-df62-4885-8d7c-7ee1e11f6c9a.png

"This is the fundamental energy that makes up a summon. Without it, they can't stay in corporeal form. Basically, it's what the contractor summons from the Dream World." Slowly but surely, Maleficent was transforming back into Pandora..? "She's a good client and a pretty lady, so I don't want her dead."

As the dragon was slowly morphed backwards into the humanoid who had summoned it, what facial features had returned suddenly widened in shock and horror. Eyes dilating like a deer in headlights, looking around for a few moments before her hands clasped themselves at her chest, her head, and feeling against her top for horns. There were none. Sighing, she slowly arose from her lying position. Slightly groaning beneath her breath.

"Nil ... Always the elusive one. I'm starting to wonder why my father trusted you as much as he did
."

Her cape and cloak were tattered and torn, much like the rags of the battle-scarred witch would have been. Shakily, she caught her breath and began to move slowly away from the battlefield, furrowing her eyebrows. The battle was useless now. As far as she had been concerned, it was a victory. The Harmonists were unable to capture The Eastern Border, and she had managed to prove her point.

Then, lazily, she nudged her head Rory's way, with a look that was teasing, almost flirtatious. Despite her defeat, she looked oddly satisfied with her actions, a hand confidently landing it's way onto her curved hip. Sliding off her cloak -- before folding her arms, revealing a fairly muscular build. Scoffing, she spoke in a low sultry voice.

"You couldn't have done it. You hesitated too much. I could have bitten you ... right there." Gesturing to the girl's neck. "I could have. But as the man said. You're a good rival, and a pretty lady. So I don't want you dead. You're useful to me in ... other ways." With that, she began to stroll off towards her allying forces, implying an unofficial retreat. But considering all that she had went through ... was it really?

9e663c118fa346958de4b843dc8d1de7.jpg

As the dragon was slowly morphed backwards into the humanoid who had summoned it, what facial features had returned suddenly widened in shock and horror. Eyes dilating like a deer in headlights, looking around for a few moments before her hands clasped themselves at her chest, her head, and feeling against her top for horns. There were none. Sighing, she slowly arose from her lying position. Slightly groaning beneath her breath.

"Nil ... Always the elusive one. I'm starting to wonder why my father trusted you as much as he did
."

Her cape and cloak were tattered and torn, much like the rags of the battle-scarred witch would have been. Shakily, she caught her breath and began to move slowly away from the battlefield, furrowing her eyebrows. The battle was useless now. As far as she had been concerned, it was a victory. The Harmonists were unable to capture The Eastern Border, and she had managed to prove her point.

Then, lazily, she nudged her head Rory's way, with a look that was teasing, almost flirtatious. Despite her defeat, she looked oddly satisfied with her actions, a hand confidently landing it's way onto her curved hip. Sliding off her cloak -- before folding her arms, revealing a fairly muscular build. Scoffing, she spoke in a low sultry voice.

"You couldn't have done it. You hesitated too much. I could have bitten you ... right there." Gesturing to the girl's neck. "I could have. But as the man said. You're a good rival, and a pretty lady. So I don't want you dead. You're useful to me in ... other ways." With that, she began to stroll off towards her allying forces, implying an unofficial retreat. But considering all that she had went through ... was it really?

9e663c118fa346958de4b843dc8d1de7.jpg
"..." Rory didn't retort. She didn't try and attack. She simply heaved a sigh and then began laughing. "Hahaha.. Hahaha..!! Don't kid yourself, I can see right through you, Elizabeth." Rory began walking away from the battlefield as well. "But, I honestly couldn't care less at this point... You're completely right. I was naive. Weak. Relied on others too much... But not for too long." Rory tore off a piece of her shirt and then began wrapping it around her arm, it would take some time to heal, along with other parts of her body.

"My conviction is absolute." Pandora didn't know what she had just brought into this world.. Before, Rory was just a girl in over her head, rushing into things only relying on her brute strength and will. But now, it was something else.. Not even Rory would be able to put her finger on it. Her dream still burnt ever brighter, even if Pandora's point was proven. But now, she was a whirlwind of unbridled and untapped potential. Unrivaled killing intent. Her dreams were meant to be stepped on, simply because they denied the real world.. That was unacceptable. Simply unacceptable.

And so, she walked. She'd settle down until the next wave, and gain all the power she could. She'd fight this war alone if she had to, slaughter each and every last Monarchist until there was none left, only then, would she be able to Dream freely again.

Later...​

Nil wrapped bandages around Pandora for the plethora of wounds that she had obtained during the battle. "Jeez, can you be anymore reckless? The girl would've slit you're stomach open had I not interrupted, yknow? You tryna make me go bankrupt here!?" He wrapped the final bandage in an aggressive manner in a short burst of anger.

"..." Rory didn't retort. She didn't try and attack. She simply heaved a sigh and then began laughing. "Hahaha.. Hahaha..!! Don't kid yourself, I can see right through you, Elizabeth." Rory began walking away from the battlefield as well. "But, I honestly couldn't care less at this point... You're completely right. I was naive. Weak. Relied on others too much... But not for too long." Rory tore off a piece of her shirt and then began wrapping it around her arm, it would take some time to heal, along with other parts of her body.

"My conviction is absolute." Pandora didn't know what she had just brought into this world.. Before, Rory was just a girl in over her head, rushing into things only relying on her brute strength and will. But now, it was something else.. Not even Rory would be able to put her finger on it. Her dream still burnt ever brighter, even if Pandora's point was proven. But now, she was a whirlwind of unbridled and untapped potential. Unrivaled killing intent. Her dreams were meant to be stepped on, simply because they denied the real world.. That was unacceptable. Simply unacceptable.

And so, she walked. She'd settle down until the next wave, and gain all the power she could. She'd fight this war alone if she had to, slaughter each and every last Monarchist until there was none left, only then, would she be able to Dream freely again.

Later...​

Nil wrapped bandages around Pandora for the plethora of wounds that she had obtained during the battle. "Jeez, can you be anymore reckless? The girl would've slit you're stomach open had I not interrupted, yknow? You tryna make me go bankrupt here!?" He wrapped the final bandage in an aggressive manner in a short burst of anger.
Little%20Witch%20Academia%20-%2023%20-%20Large%2007.jpg

"I'm aware... You think I wouldn't have gone all out like that if I didn't know it was worth it? You know my methods. I don't engage in physical combat unless absolutely necessary. This was a special case." Elizabeth growled slightly as the bandage was wrapped, wincing a bit. She supposed she deserved that. A slight hiss through her teeth as she reclined against the wall. "If I don't win here -- all of father's work will be for nothing. Humanity will stay lazy. Relying on fantasies for the rest of their lives."

Slipping on her reading glasses she decided on grabbing her notebook, making notes of all that had happened during the battle as well as Rory's tactics and physical strength. Gauging that from just a glance. She really was some sort of a tactical prodigy. Absurdly though, she had begun roughly sketching a picture of her opponent and the transformation that came with it. Squinting down at it, she gave an unreadable expression that made her thoughts rather ... unclear.

"She has the same conviction as I do. She told me as much ... Same sentence when she revealed that she somehow she knew my real name. I just find that enticing, don't you? Someone who believes in Dreams that much must be utterly annoying, and yet..." Her pencil stopped for a moment. It was as if her train of thought came to a pause before continuing as if nothing had happened afterwards, her pencil scribbling against paper relentlessly. Turning to aggression once she remembered one single thing. "We were both under the influence of someone else, right? I was ... that witch. From an old Disney cartoon. Maleficent. Why her? Sure, I played that one JRPG a couple of times -- and I used to rewatch Sleeping Beauty all the time as a child ... but why allow myself to be overtaken by someone like that?"

"You transform yourself into something that reflects your personality and you know it even if you deny it, many of the summonings in this world are simply a reflection of our deepest desires, beliefs, personality or our fears" he told Pandora, although the last one was referring to him.

"Harmony is a formidable force, but the fact that they depend a lot on someone's abilities is the greatest weakness that one can commit, you have to be careful in the way you fight and use the surprise factor in your movements, get all the possible information is something that must be done to be able to fight back "said Mark who for his part had mastered much of his fight through teleportation spam and the simple movement, he was about to intervene in several of his partner's fights but decided not to (and because my phone was dead and it was 12 at night).

"The next time we meet Rory, I'll take care of her," Marcus said and then turned to Nil.

"Do you think the waves are more serious problems than us? Perhaps we can use it to weaken the harmony and attack when her forces are exhausted"

"You transform yourself into something that reflects your personality and you know it even if you deny it, many of the summonings in this world are simply a reflection of our deepest desires, beliefs, personality or our fears" he told Pandora, although the last one was referring to him.

"Harmony is a formidable force, but the fact that they depend a lot on someone's abilities is the greatest weakness that one can commit, you have to be careful in the way you fight and use the surprise factor in your movements, get all the possible information is something that must be done to be able to fight back "said Mark who for his part had mastered much of his fight through teleportation spam and the simple movement, he was about to intervene in several of his partner's fights but decided not to (and because my phone was dead and it was 12 at night).

"The next time we meet Rory, I'll take care of her," Marcus said and then turned to Nil.

"Do you think the waves are more serious problems than us? Perhaps we can use it to weaken the harmony and attack when her forces are exhausted"
"The waves are 100% more serious problems than you guys. You're individual convictions, mere humans trying to be something you're not through the will of a single person. Calamities are clumps of thousands of latent wills, thousands of despair-induced humans from the real world." Nil finished patching up Elizabeth before leaning against the wall, pulling out and lighting a cigarette.

Little%20Witch%20Academia%20-%2023%20-%20Large%2007.jpg

"I'm aware... You think I wouldn't have gone all out like that if I didn't know it was worth it? You know my methods. I don't engage in physical combat unless absolutely necessary. This was a special case." Elizabeth growled slightly as the bandage was wrapped, wincing a bit. She supposed she deserved that. A slight hiss through her teeth as she reclined against the wall. "If I don't win here -- all of father's work will be for nothing. Humanity will stay lazy. Relying on fantasies for the rest of their lives."

Slipping on her reading glasses she decided on grabbing her notebook, making notes of all that had happened during the battle as well as Rory's tactics and physical strength. Gauging that from just a glance. She really was some sort of a tactical prodigy. Absurdly though, she had begun roughly sketching a picture of her opponent and the transformation that came with it. Squinting down at it, she gave an unreadable expression that made her thoughts rather ... unclear.

"She has the same conviction as I do. She told me as much ... Same sentence when she revealed that she somehow she knew my real name. I just find that enticing, don't you? Someone who believes in Dreams that much must be utterly annoying, and yet..." Her pencil stopped for a moment. It was as if her train of thought came to a pause before continuing as if nothing had happened afterwards, her pencil scribbling against paper relentlessly. Turning to aggression once she remembered one single thing. "We were both under the influence of someone else, right? I was ... that witch. From an old Disney cartoon. Maleficent. Why her? Sure, I played that one JRPG a couple of times -- and I used to rewatch Sleeping Beauty all the time as a child ... but why allow myself to be overtaken by someone like that?"
"Because you're a child, Elizabeth. A Child. You have god-awful control over your emotions when in stressful situations such as, when you're about to die." That was how he saw Pandora, and that was how she always saw her. A mere child in over her head. "Putting yourself in danger like this, letting some cartoon villain take you over, if you're father was alive do you think he'd want you to attempt to kill yourself?" Nil looked up, scratching his head.

"I'm not keeping you alive just so you can try and end your life then and there. I'm an old geezer, so try to give me some peace of mind you ******* brat!" He moved his hand over and flicked her on the forehead.

"Because you're a child, Elizabeth. A Child. You have god-awful control over your emotions when in stressful situations such as, when you're about to die." That was how he saw Pandora, and that was how she always saw her. A mere child in over her head. "Putting yourself in danger like this, letting some cartoon villain take you over, if you're father was alive do you think he'd want you to attempt to kill yourself?" Nil looked up, scratching his head.

"I'm not keeping you alive just so you can try and end your life then and there. I'm an old geezer, so try to give me some peace of mind you ******* brat!" He moved his hand over and flicked her on the forehead.

"Kuh ... !"

She flipped her head up a bit, her cool demeanor flickering for a moment.

"You think I don't know that? That I'm not even the least bit self-aware?! Why else do you think I have the pills on standby? For heaven's sakes, I am not a child! And frankly, I don't
know if he wanted me to end my life for a cause I believe in -- considering he did the same GODDAMN thing himself!"

tumblr_orfnqu3Zut1ub5s7to8_r1_400.gifv

After her outlash, she'd immediately race her fingers up underneath her glasses, wiping away any contents that might have leaked underneath. A sharp exhale. It was as if she was attempting to completely override her emotions with new ones -- even without the pills. It was a thing she liked to practice, a small trick she used to compose herself. It was only temporary, but it worked.

"I appreciate your efforts, Nil. But if I'm to have any sort of peace of mind myself -- I need to see this through to the end. I truly wish you'd stop acting as if I never even had a chance out there, because if you were truly as omniscient as you say you were -- " Glancing back towards the sketchbook. "You'd know that for a while there -- I was winning."

"Kuh ... !"

She flipped her head up a bit, her cool demeanor flickering for a moment.

"You think I don't know that? That I'm not even the least bit self-aware?! Why else do you think I have the pills on standby? For heaven's sakes, I am not a child! And frankly, I don't
know if he wanted me to end my life for a cause I believe in -- considering he did the same GODDAMN thing himself!"

tumblr_orfnqu3Zut1ub5s7to8_r1_400.gifv

After her outlash, she'd immediately race her fingers up underneath her glasses, wiping away any contents that might have leaked underneath. A sharp exhale. It was as if she was attempting to completely override her emotions with new ones -- even without the pills. It was a thing she liked to practice, a small trick she used to compose herself. It was only temporary, but it worked.

"I appreciate your efforts, Nil. But if I'm to have any sort of peace of mind myself -- I need to see this through to the end. I truly wish you'd stop acting as if I never even had a chance out there, because if you were truly as omniscient as you say you were -- " Glancing back towards the sketchbook. "You'd know that for a while there -- I was winning."
"Yeah. But then you lost control. And almost died." Nil heaved a sigh, taking a huge inhale of his cigarette before blowing out a small cloud of smoke. "I'm not trying to deny the effort you've put in, but you played it too fast and to loose there. Maybe you were winning, but that doesn't mean it's an excuse to put your life in danger. You could've run away. You could've called me. You still would've won in the grand scheme of things, and you wouldn't have the girl so hell-bent on seeing you're head on a stick..."

He then grinds his cigarette into the wall to put it out. "I'm just worried that's all, Elizabeth. That's all. These pills, the recklessness, it isn't healthy..." Nil wasn't one to get worried about things like this, but she was different. He'd known her since she first came to him, declaring she'd take on her father's mantle to him.

Last edited:
"Yeah. But then you lost control. And almost died." Nil heaved a sigh, taking a huge inhale of his cigarette before blowing out a small cloud of smoke. "I'm not trying to deny the effort you've put in, but you played it too fast and to loose there. Maybe you were winning, but that doesn't mean it's an excuse to put your life in danger. You could've run away. You could've called me. You still would've won in the grand scheme of things, and you wouldn't have the girl so hell-bent on seeing you're head on a stick..."

He then grinds his cigarette into the wall to put it out. "I'm just worried that's all, Elizabeth. That's all. These pills--the recklessness, it isn't healthy..." Nil wasn't one to get worried about things like this, but she was different. He'd known her since she first came to him, declaring she'd take on her father's mantle to him.
"You're right. It was reckless. But I had to do it myself. If it was anyone else, I would have strategized. But this girl is different. Maybe, I'm just imagining things -- but her potential is unlike any Dreamer I've ever met. When we battled, I saw growth. Not just in her, but in myself. It was only when our Summoning Dreams were unleashed that I faltered and hers synched. Do you get it? I've still yet to unlock the true connection between my reflection and myself. That's the second reason as to why I lost. If I can master that, I can beat her. If I can understand the real reason as to why Maleficent is so important to my own ... inner-works."

tumblr_orfnqu3Zut1ub5s7to5_400.gifv

Talking about hypotheticals and theories always managed to help calm her down. As was talking about learning -- finding out why things worked. Bringing some light into something so devoid of it. She couldn't deny that the battle was fun -- even when it was at the expense of her own life. So, she often wondered if Rory ever felt the same way, though hellbent she probably was to kill her now. Her finger stirred away in her sketchbook before taking a sigh.

"The pills help. Activation Dream comes to me easier than most because of it. I'm just trying to not let the cycle repeat. If the Harmonists understood that, maybe they'd stop fighting. Dreams keep us weak. When we see a problem, we run away into our own fantasies, right? We pretend it's not there, but little by little, reality starts to creep in, not unlike that Calamity we saw there. Dreams are like my pills. A temporary solution to a permanent problem and nothing more. The government never realized that when they stopped funding my father's projects -- I'm just wondering if the Harmonists have those same ideals."

"You're right. It was reckless. But I had to do it myself. If it was anyone else, I would have strategized. But this girl is different. Maybe, I'm just imagining things -- but her potential is unlike any Dreamer I've ever met. When we battled, I saw growth. Not just in her, but in myself. It was only when our Summoning Dreams were unleashed that I faltered and hers synched. Do you get it? I've still yet to unlock the true connection between my reflection and myself. That's the second reason as to why I lost. If I can master that, I can beat her. If I can understand the real reason as to why Maleficent is so important to my own ... inner-works."

tumblr_orfnqu3Zut1ub5s7to5_400.gifv

Talking about hypotheticals and theories always managed to help calm her down. As was talking about learning -- finding out why things worked. Bringing some light into something so devoid of it. She couldn't deny that the battle was fun -- even when it was at the expense of her own life. So, she often wondered if Rory ever felt the same way, though hellbent she probably was to kill her now. Her finger stirred away in her sketchbook before taking a sigh.

"The pills help. Activation Dream comes to me easier than most because of it. I'm just trying to not let the cycle repeat. If the Harmonists understood that, maybe they'd stop fighting. Dreams keep us weak. When we see a problem, we run away into our own fantasies, right? We pretend it's not there, but little by little, reality starts to creep in, not unlike that Calamity we saw there. Dreams are like my pills. A temporary solution to a permanent problem and nothing more. The government never realized that when they stopped funding my father's projects -- I'm just wondering if the Harmonists have those same ideals."
Nil stared into space, scratching his head, trying to come up with an answer. But he couldn't, he didn't have one. He didn't have one that would appease her curiosities, at least. "Rest up, kiddo. There's tea and crackers on the table for when you wake up. If it gets cold, microwave it for 45 seconds so it's hot again. I've prepared a bath for you already. I'd also suggest you prepare yourself for the next wave at the end of the month. Marcus will be waiting for you outside when you're ready." Nil picked up his suitcase and grabbed onto the door handle.

Nil wasn't convinced of her... general wellbeing in the future. No way in hell. But he knew that he shouldn't get involved in it. It'd only fuel the fire of her curiosity. So he left the safe-house and went about his business. He picked up his phone a few seconds later. "How is she?" Nil sneered at the voice that came through.

"She's fine, Kill-Gaia. Why'd you even wanna know?" The voice then chuckled, "She's an interesting lady, that's all. I'd like to keep working with her. Besides, this is my payment for helping you keep tabs on the Majin and Rory, so don't complain." Nil gripped his phone tighter, clenching his teeth. "Yeah, whatever. Just keep you're distance until the next wave, you ******* maniac." He hung up, crushed the phone, and then threw it away, walking off.

Nil stared into space, scratching his head, trying to come up with an answer. But he couldn't, he didn't have one. He didn't have one that would appease her curiosities, at least. "Rest up, kiddo. There's tea and crackers on the table for when you wake up. If it gets cold, microwave it for 45 seconds so it's hot again. I've prepared a bath for you already. I'd also suggest you prepare yourself for the next wave at the end of the month. Marcus will be waiting for you outside when you're ready." Nil picked up his suitcase and grabbed onto the door handle.

Nil wasn't convinced of her... general wellbeing in the future. No way in hell. But he knew that he shouldn't get involved in it. It'd only fuel the fire of her curiosity. So he left the safe-house and went about his business. He picked up his phone a few seconds later. "How is she?" Nil sneered at the voice that came through.

"She's fine, Kill-Gaia. Why'd you even wanna know?" The voice then chuckled, "She's an interesting lady, that's all. I'd like to keep working with her. Besides, this is my payment for helping you keep tabs on the Majin and Rory, so don't complain." Nil gripped his phone tighter, clenching his teeth. "Yeah, whatever. Just keep you're distance until the next wave, you ******* maniac." He hung up, crushed the phone, and then threw it away, walking off.
"Fine. My armor will likely have it's -- upgrades ready by then. Tell Marcus I'll be a while. I think I'll be in bed for quite a bit."

She begins to lay on her side, though still wincing a bit from the pain. Come the second wave, and she'll be that much stronger, with more tricks up her sleeve. Perhaps she'll have Rory underneath her heel by then. Or perhaps another statement. Either way, the future excited her. And another purpose had been added onto her initial objective to wipe away the rose-tinted windows of this illusionary world.

Multiple days and weeks passed since the battle for the Eastern Corner... News of an enormous calamity forming in a certain underground part of the Dream World, a black market of sorts, have spread like wildfire, attracting many who wish to harness its power or destroy it. A gathering of many follows suit...​

(Uh, setup for the next plot. Follow on this I guess. Sorry for taking a while, was busy.)

A stealthy individual is seen jumping across rooftops, sprinting at breakneck speeds with more agility and physical strength than the common man could ever possess. Sporting black spandex covered mostly by one long crimson cloak that sways in the wind, she makes her way across the city streets until finally perching herself, not unlike a cat, on a certain rooftop, getting a bird's-eye view of a certain commotion. She pulls out a wristwatch and begins scanning the area and individuals around her. Trying to get any ID matches -- or if not, at the very least, getting a good read of their DNA.

An individual who stood out more than most was currently sitting on the edge of a balcony without any bars, glaring at the center of the city where the commotion is, swinging his legs like an excited child... "The calamity has yet to manifest it seems."
EDjcH_DXoAI-27z.jpg

The man stood up, holding his bat made of machinery in the air. "I wonder where Rory my dear is hiding out, she'd usually be bursting into this place trying to stop any Monarchists trying to do anything. Strange." Below the two who stalked the city, The Devil and the Scientist, was a figure donned in heavy armor.
Can+someone+photoshop+this+into+the+office+like+how+danaerys+_dd0d3fb16a74c465d275d770475f98f4.jpg

They stared intently in the direction of the two, almost as if they had noticed the two and were monitoring them...

An individual who stood out more than most was currently sitting on the edge of a balcony without any bars, glaring at the center of the city where the commotion is, swinging his legs like an excited child... "The calamity has yet to manifest it seems."
EDjcH_DXoAI-27z.jpg

The man stood up, holding his bat made of machinery in the air. "I wonder where Rory my dear is hiding out, she'd usually be bursting into this place trying to stop any Monarchists trying to do anything. Strange." Below the two who stalked the city, The Devil and the Scientist, was a figure donned in heavy armor.
Can+someone+photoshop+this+into+the+office+like+how+danaerys+_dd0d3fb16a74c465d275d770475f98f4.jpg

They stared intently in the direction of the two, almost as if they had noticed the two and were monitoring them...
She turns towards the masked devil and gives him a side-gesture, as if to say "they know". The woman slides herself towards the darkness, where the lack of moon's light makes her difficult to view. At least for the average soul. Sliding up her body against a window, she snaps her fingers -- allowing her gauntlet to manifest a digital illusion of herself to resume position where she had once left. Turning her head both ways, she tries to look for an opening to get closer....

"Cmon, get a move on!! You useless bodyguard, you're supposed to protect me, right? Then stop staring into space and follow me!" A weird stubby looking midget kicked the figure on the leg, which was as far as he could reach. It looked like a classic mobster, but they were familiar...
-al-capone-smokes-a-cigar-on-the-train-carrying-him-to-the-federal-penitentiary-in-atlanta-where-he-will-start-serving-an-eleven-year-sentence.jpg

Probably some cheap mobster looking to make some profit off of the coming Calamity, so he hired a bodyguard. Not every Dreamer, had the ability to use Dream Abilties. That was reserved for those who had strong enough convictions to draw on the power of Dreams. The knight continued to stare at the group of Monarchists before following their employer, still clearly suspicious...

"You think we should follow em or something? I know I am." Gaia giddered, he smelt a sort of, let's say, familiar smell coming off that knight. Like he had seen them before.

"Cmon, get a move on!! You useless bodyguard, you're supposed to protect me, right? Then stop staring into space and follow me!" A weird stubby looking midget kicked the figure on the leg, which was as far as he could reach. It looked like a classic mobster, but they were familiar...
-al-capone-smokes-a-cigar-on-the-train-carrying-him-to-the-federal-penitentiary-in-atlanta-where-he-will-start-serving-an-eleven-year-sentence.jpg

Probably some cheap mobster looking to make some profit off of the coming Calamity, so he hired a bodyguard. Not every Dreamer, had the ability to use Dream Abilties. That was reserved for those who had strong enough convictions to draw on the power of Dreams. The knight continued to stare at the group of Monarchists before following their employer, still clearly suspicious...

"You think we should follow em or something? I know I am." Gaia giddered, he smelt a sort of, let's say, familiar smell coming off that knight. Like he had seen them before.
main-qimg-2b5a4222e6c708e186ef07000f8aec52

"Wait a moment ... "

She distinctly recognized that voice. Thus, the scientist slid her sunglasses over her head, connecting her vision to the illusion's. Squinting her eyes, she'd affirm that the person speaking was exactly who she thought it was. Grumbling beneath her breath, she would whisper quietly to the other around her. Something definitely wasn't right with the client. And she knew exactly what.

"That's not just any ordinary gangster. That's Al Capone. Scarface. Meaning who we're dealing with shouldn't be alive, much less walking and dealing with Calamities. Whoever this is must be a product of the Dream World. Perhaps Summoning Dream. We don't have enough information to say for sure. But if is, it's weak. Keep your eyes peeled and don't let your guard down."

She swooped herself down from the rooftop, cape flowing in the wind, before landing on the ground in the shadows, whilst two illusions of both herself and the killer remained atop to give the impression that they had never truly left. Her foot pressed against rocky pavement, kneeling almost as she sped towards a wall, just out of eye's reach, but enough so that she could keep a fairly good eye on her targets.

"Aight, we're here. That's over 10,000 we've gathered." The famous mobster stood in a very secluded part of the city, most wouldn't even know it existed. In the area, there were weird markings carved into the ground for about a 2.5-mile radius.
ed263543f8d0f024a3b622a7e4441031.jpg

"This calamity... Its power will be abnormally potent. I've gathered the despair of over 10,000 people... Now all I need is to perform the ritual." He snapped his fingers, a mysterious substance rising from the ground and into the air, forming a weird clump of abhorrent mush in the center of the circle.
evil_energy_by_lukint1_d14btgv-fullview.jpg

A manifestation of the darkness that the man had gathered in order to summon the calamity. "I ain't got no idea what type it'll be, but I'm willing to take some chances."

''So that ****** can summon calamaties interesting power.' he said observing the events from the eyes of his summoned bird. He had a decent position in the black market due to being the unofficial king of the red light district so he had no problem finding out what the fuzz was about that and he paid Nil with a weakend with her favourite superheroines.

King Tiger had connections to underground fight clubs near the black market, and, through some coercion, he was able to find information about the underground activities that went on in this area. Because of this, he was able to figure out the general location of where the summoning would take place, and had been able to reach the location sometime after the mobster had already arrived.

King Tiger was many things, but subtle was not one of them. with one forward kick, he SMASHES through a nearby wall, scattering bits of stone and plaster in his wake as he swiftly moves through the partially destroyed building and confronts the mobster.

"Hey, shortie. why don't you step away from the mush before I snap you like a twig?" King Tiger said, pointing at the mobster and the nearby guards.

jose-kanzaki-792462-normal.jpg

King Tiger had connections to underground fight clubs near the black market, and, through some coercion, he was able to find information about the underground activities that went on in this area. Because of this, he was able to figure out the general location of where the summoning would take place, and had been able to reach the location sometime after the mobster had already arrived.

King Tiger was many things, but subtle was not one of them. with one forward kick, he SMASHES through a nearby wall, scattering bits of stone and plaster in his wake as he swiftly moves through the partially destroyed building and confronts the mobster.

"Hey, shortie. why don't you step away from the mush before I snap you like a twig?" King Tiger said, pointing at the mobster and the nearby guards.

jose-kanzaki-792462-normal.jpg
"Wh- What the!?? Kn-Knight! Protect me, you useless sack of shit!!" Al Capone hid behind the large figure cloaked in armor, staring at the enormous pro-wrestler without saying a word or moving. "....." The knight simply blocked King Tiger from moving towards the one they were supposed to protect. Glaring at him with a neutral expression.

"Are you going to fight...???" Said the armored figure, still staring at the man with no sense of hostility or malice. "If so, I'd like to not fight." The knight titlted their head forwards, like they were tired, or simply uninterested in this situation as a whole.

"Wh- What the!?? Kn-Knight! Protect me, you useless sack of shit!!" Al Capone hid behind the large figure cloaked in armor, staring at the enormous pro-wrestler without saying a word or moving. "....." The knight simply blocked King Tiger from moving towards the one they were supposed to protect. Glaring at him with a neutral expression.

"Are you going to fight...???" Said the armored figure, still staring at the man with no sense of hostility or malice. "If so, I'd like to not fight." The knight titlted their head forwards, like they were tired, or simply uninterested in this situation as a whole.
King Tiger regarded the knight for a moment. Looking him up and down.

"if you don't want to fight you can get out of my way," Tiger finally said, shrugging.

"My business is with your boss. and whatever the hell he's trying to summon here. If you are just hired help, you can escape now"

saying this, King Tiger attempts to push past the knight as he continues to walk towards the gangster.

King Tiger regarded the knight for a moment. Looking him up and down.

"if you don't want to fight you can get out of my way," Tiger finally said, shrugging.

"My business is with your boss. and whatever the hell he's trying to summon here. If you are just hired help, you can escape now"

saying this, King Tiger attempts to push past the knight as he continues to walk towards the gangster.
The knight grabbed the shoulder of the man, grasping it tightly, and with purpose. "It seems we have to fight. I can't let you kill this man. Not yet, anyway." Their voice was distorted and low-pitched, could be considered masculine, but it was far too broken to be considered any sort of voice type.

"But that's fine." The knight pushed him away, causing him to stumble backwards a bit, perhaps a meter or two. They were waiting for tiger to make the first move...

The knight grabbed the shoulder of the man, grasping it tightly, and with purpose. "It seems we have to fight. I can't let you kill this man. Not yet, anyway." Their voice was distorted and low-pitched, could be considered masculine, but it was far too broken to be considered any sort of voice type.

"But that's fine." The knight pushed him away, causing him to stumble backwards a bit, perhaps a meter or two. They were waiting for tiger to make the first move...
"Fine by me." King Tiger said.

(that voice....is this some kind of robot or something?) King Tiger thought, perplexed at the unusual way of speaking the man used.

In a flash, King Tiger was sprinting towards the armored man. Jumping forward, he extended both of his legs, before slamming the armored foe with a vicious dropkick to the chest, combining his previous momentum with his herculean strength in order to deal a mighty blow to his opponent.

"That man ... is an idiot."

The scientist uttered from underneath her breath.

But she wasn't complaining. She was getting extremely good data here. Data she was recording by the second and analyzing with both studious eyes and computers. Though she was more interested in the calamity-awakening power that they had summoned. Betwixt watching the fight between King Tiger and the others, that was a huge priority. If she could somehow channel that power ... Who knows what she could accomplish? Perhaps -- a calamity could be used as a bioweapon.

"Fine by me." King Tiger said.

(that voice....is this some kind of robot or something?) King Tiger thought, perplexed at the unusual way of speaking the man used.

In a flash, King Tiger was sprinting towards the armored man. Jumping forward, he extended both of his legs, before slamming the armored foe with a vicious dropkick to the chest, combining his previous momentum with his herculean strength in order to deal a mighty blow to his opponent.
The knight shook violently, their armor vibrating with vicious intensity. But they didn't move an inch from the spot that they stood in, in fact, they were getting even closer to King Tiger once the knight had once again pushed them away. "Is this how you do it?" The knight began sprinting towards King Tiger at many dozen times the speed of sound before extending they're legs into the air before delivering a ferocious dropkick to his face.

The blast sent ripples through the city block, pulverizing it. The knight had immediately copied the King Tiger's move despite not having ever seen or performed a dropkick. The knight's armor did take damage though, the chestplate was partially crushed and the helmet was starting to crack and break from the centrifuge of their own attack...

Back