• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

The knight shook violently, their armor vibrating with vicious intensity. But they didn't move an inch from the spot that they stood in, in fact, they were getting even closer to King Tiger once the knight had once again pushed them away. "Is this how you do it?" The knight began sprinting towards King Tiger at many dozen times the speed of sound before extending they're legs into the air before delivering a ferocious dropkick to his face.

The blast sent ripples through the city block, pulverizing it. The knight had immediately copied the King Tiger's move despite not having ever seen or performed a dropkick. The knight's armor did take damage though, the chestplate was partially crushed and the helmet was starting to crack and break from the centrifuge of their own attack...

Before the drop kick landed on King Tigers face. Two things began to happen. firstly, his instinctual reactions, after years of practice and experimentation, were able to reduce the damage of an attack without him needing to think about it. This caused his muscles to automatically clench themselves tightly at the moment of impact. While this form of defense may have been less effective when used by a normal person, King Tigers masterful control over his body, in addition to the muscles he had cultivated with extinction dream and training, allowed the resulting ability to significantly reduce the amount of damage he took. Secondly, King Tier forcefully increased the weight of his body by several thousand times, in order to ward off the ensuing knockback of the attack.

These actions culminated in King Tiger tanking the dropkick head-on, not even budging from the attack in the same way that the knight didn't budge from his move. However, while the damage was reduced, it was not completely negated. The force of the kick alone knocked out a few of his teeth, and he was visibly bleeding from the mouth and nose after the attack.

(did this man just....copy me?) King Tiger thought, even more, perplexed than before. He had heard of dreamers with the ability to copy moves and abilities, but he only knew of a few who could copy them at such a high level. Off the top of his head, he's heard that the Captain of the Harmonists, Rory, and the Nameless Majin of the Red light district, were both capable of mimicking abilities.

(Could it be one of them? Or someone I've never heard of?) King Tiger thought.

Wiping the blood off his face, King Tiger walked towards the Night once more, standing extremely close in front of him, their chests nearly touching.

"That was a good kick, Knight. You would make an excellent pro-Wrestler."

King Tiger proceeds to grab the knight by the waist, and, if successful, he proceeds to lift him above his head. Arching his back, he suplexes the knight headfirst into the ground, with enough force to create a gigantic creator in the street on impact.

dcot286-5d5b0ee9-b663-48a1-b89a-4e12d68d4dd8.jpg

Before the drop kick landed on King Tigers face. Two things began to happen. firstly, his instinctual reactions, after years of practice and experimentation, were able to reduce the damage of an attack without him needing to think about it. This caused his muscles to automatically clench themselves tightly at the moment of impact. While this form of defense may have been less effective when used by a normal person, King Tigers masterful control over his body, in addition to the muscles he had cultivated with extinction dream and training, allowed the resulting ability to significantly reduce the amount of damage he took. Secondly, King Tier forcefully increased the weight of his body by several thousand times, in order to ward off the ensuing knockback of the attack.

These actions culminated in King Tiger tanking the dropkick head-on, not even budging from the attack in the same way that the knight didn't budge from his move. However, while the damage was reduced, it was not completely negated. The force of the kick alone knocked out a few of his teeth, and he was visibly bleeding from the mouth and nose after the attack.

(did this man just....copy me?) King Tiger thought, even more, perplexed than before. He had heard of dreamers with the ability to copy moves and abilities, but he only knew of a few who could copy them at such a high level. Off the top of his head, he's heard that the Captain of the Harmonists, Rory, and the Nameless Majin of the Red light district, were both capable of mimicking abilities.

(Could it be one of them? Or someone I've never heard of?) King Tiger thought.

Wiping the blood off his face, King Tiger walked towards the Night once more, standing extremely close in front of him, their chests nearly touching.

"That was a good kick, Knight. You would make an excellent pro-Wrestler."

King Tiger proceeds to grab the knight by the waist, and, if successful, he proceeds to lift him above his head. Arching his back, he suplexes the knight headfirst into the ground, with enough force to create a gigantic creator in the street on impact.

dcot286-5d5b0ee9-b663-48a1-b89a-4e12d68d4dd8.jpg
The knight stared into the air, not showing any visible signs of struggle, nor were they trying to escape at the moment but that all changed a split second later. Before they could be slammed into the ground, the King Tiger could feel something crash into his head! Almost as if somebody had kicked him with the force of a bomb, the suplex was interrupted, allowing the knight to break away from the move in the nick of time. What hit him?

Well, it appeared to be an exact clone of the knight. While they were about to be slammed down, the knight created a clone of themselves in a split second to interrupt the move. The clone dispersed a few moments after its materialization though. "Pro wrestling is barbaric and staged. Who'd wanna participate in such an idiotic sport? I couldn't imagine myself doing it." The knight's armor was slowly cracking and breaking though, it wasn't designed to handle such intense force.

"Ah, it seems I don't have enough time. My armor is wearing down..."

Like a shadow in the night, the scientist would slip by each wall, the knight distracted thoroughly by the wrestler. Thus, she would make an attempt to slide towards the head honcho behind the operation. Arising out of the night's darkness, only her two eyes would be visible, aglow with yellow hues. A finger would be extended towards Capone's chin if gotten close enough, and a sultry voice could be heard leaving her lips.

"Look at me ... "

The knight stared into the air, not showing any visible signs of struggle, nor were they trying to escape at the moment but that all changed a split second later. Before they could be slammed into the ground, the King Tiger could feel something crash into his head! Almost as if somebody had kicked him with the force of a bomb, the suplex was interrupted, allowing the knight to break away from the move in the nick of time. What hit him?

Well, it appeared to be an exact clone of the knight. While they were about to be slammed down, the knight created a clone of themselves in a split second to interrupt the move. The clone dispersed a few moments after its materialization though. "Pro wrestling is barbaric and staged. Who'd wanna participate in such an idiotic sport? I couldn't imagine myself doing it." The knight's armor was slowly cracking and breaking though, it wasn't designed to handle such intense force.

"Ah, it seems I don't have enough time. My armor is wearing down..."

King Tiger regarded the man for a second before his face contorted into an expression of rage and annoyance. His injuries from the previous two blow already slowly starting to heal.

"That does it. I was going to let you off because I have no beef with you. But you took it too far."

King tiger gets into a combat stance, before rushing towards the armored man

"I don't care who you are, nobody insults pro wrestling in front of me and gets away with it"

King Tiger raises both of his arms, before delivering a fierce Mongolian Chop on either side of the Knights' neck. While doing this, he Simlatiously increases the weight of his hands by several thousand times, increasing their weight to hundreds of tons.

The result of this is a vicious strike, combining his physical strength with the increased weight, his chops come down like a meteorite onto the knight, with enough force to bring even the toughest of opponents to their knees.

Like a shadow in the night, the scientist would slip by each wall, the knight distracted thoroughly by the wrestler. Thus, she would make an attempt to slide towards the head honcho behind the operation. Arising out of the night's darkness, only her two eyes would be visible, aglow with yellow hues. A finger would be extended towards Capone's chin if gotten close enough, and a sultry voice could be heard leaving her lips.

"Look at me ... "
"Wh-what..?" The mobster shook in his boots as the word's slipped into his ears, his consciousness slowly drifting away as the woman looked at him. Soon, he was completely and utterly under her control. "What do you need..?" He couldn't control what he was thinking or saying, all he knew was that he needed to give this woman whatever she needed.

King Tiger regarded the man for a second before his face contorted into an expression of rage and annoyance. His injuries from the previous two blow already slowly starting to heal.

"That does it. I was going to let you off because I have no beef with you. But you took it too far."

King tiger gets into a combat stance, before rushing towards the armored man

"I don't care who you are, nobody insults pro wrestling in front of me and gets away with it"

King Tiger raises both of his arms, before delivering a fierce Mongolian Chop on either side of the Knights' neck. While doing this, he Simlatiously increases the weight of his hands by several thousand times, increasing their weight to hundreds of tons.

The result of this is a vicious strike, combining his physical strength with the increased weight, his chops come down like a meteorite onto the knight, with enough force to bring even the toughest of opponents to their knees.
The knight gets in the exact same stance as King Tiger, planting their feet into the ground causing it to crack. They both dash forward at almost the exact same time, but the pro wrestler had a slight advantage in speed and weight, allowing him to get in his chops, causing the knight to slowly lose their balance... falling to the ground, seeming to be defeated. The wrestler must've thought the same as well, which gave the knight their chance to strike!

In a flash, the knight shot back up to the air, using their very own weight to carry their blows, the first being aimed at the back of King Tiger's head. The second one came to their temple, and the next one came to their other temple. It was a succession of 3 consecutive blows, aimed to rattle the brain. "I believe I saw this one in an anime I watched... It was, Renewal Taekwando: 3 stage Hwechook. You fancy yourself a martial artist, right? Then I'll just beat you at you're own game."
3rd_Stance_Hwechook.jpg

The amount of martial prowess required to pull off such a precise move while in such heavy armor could only belong to some sort of combat genius... What the hell was this knight who didn't even fight with a sword? In another burst of speed, the knight delivered another kick to the King Tiger, sending him tumbling into the side of a building, and through a few dozen.
Spinning_Top_Kick.png

"And that was a spinning top kick." Smoke came off the knight's foot from the force of the kick. But, the knight was beginning to falter... Those chops had done some serious damage, and delivering kicks like that while covered in heavy armor like this wasn't an option for them anymore, unless they abused the Activation Dream, which would cost a ton of stamina physically and mentally if they attempted to conjure up the necessary emotions.

Last edited:
The knight gets in the exact same stance as King Tiger, planting their feet into the ground causing it to crack. They both dash forward at almost the exact same time, but the pro wrestler had a slight advantage in speed and weight, allowing him to get in his chops, causing the knight to slowly lose their balance... falling to the ground, seeming to be defeated. The wrestler must've thought the same as well, which gave the knight their chance to strike!

In a flash, the knight shot back up to the air, using their very own weight to carry their blows, the first being aimed at the back of King Tiger's head. The second one came to their temple, and the next one came to their other temple. It was a succession of 3 consecutive blows, aimed to rattle the brain. "I believe I saw this one in an anime I watched... It was, Renewal Taekwando: 3 stage Hwechook. You fancy yourself a martial artist, right? Then I'll just beat you at you're own game."
3rd_Stance_Hwechook.jpg

The amount of martial prowess required to pull off such a precise move while in such heavy armor could only belong to some sort of combat genius... What the hell was this knight who didn't even fight with a sword? In another burst of speed, the knight delivered another kick to the King Tiger, sending him tumbling into the side of a building, and through a few dozen.
Spinning_Top_Kick.png

"And that was a spinning top kick." Smoke came off the knight's foot from the force of the kick. But, the knight was beginning to falter... Those chops had done some serious damage, and delivering kicks like that while covered in heavy armor like this wasn't an option for them anymore, unless they abused the Activation Dream, which would cost a ton of stamina physically and mentally if they attempted to conjure up the necessary emotions.
King Tiger was caught of guard by the sudden attack, however, thanks to his years of dedicated defensive training, his body was able to react on its own, faster than what King Tiger was capable of reacting too.

His body worked to shift itself slightly, causing all of the knight's blows to miss their mark, if only by a few centimeters, preventing them from striking anywhere vital or any place where his body wasn't built to withstand the damage. The result of this is that while he still took the brunt of all three of the blows, dealing significant damage, his brain was not shaken up nearly as much as the Knight likely expected it to be.

this gave him just enough time to react to the second kick. clenching his muscles like before, this time, he manipulated his body to directly change the composition of his skin, making it much harder than normal, akin to steel, though much more durable. however, despite this, he could not nullify the force behind the kick, and was sent flying, crashing through buildings as his body continued to fly forward.

Despite his defensive efforts, the combo had dealt significant damage. bruises and cuts appeared on various parts of his face, and he could tell that the final kick had at least partially cracked his skull on impact.

King Tiger crouched, before LAUNCHING himself at top speed towards the Knight, intent on ending the battle. With one arm stretch to his side, King Tiger barrels towards his armored foe, in an attempt to hit him with a Clothesline. A few steps before impact, King tiger manipulates the gravity of himself, shifting the force of gravity sideways instead of downward, while simultaneously increase the force of gravity on himself by several thousand times. the result of this is that King Tiger seemingly "fell" towards the knight, combining the force of his gravity, with his built-up momentum and superhuman strength, to deliver a powerful clothesline onto the knights neck.

King Tiger was caught of guard by the sudden attack, however, thanks to his years of dedicated defensive training, his body was able to react on its own, faster than what King Tiger was capable of reacting too.

His body worked to shift itself slightly, causing all of the knight's blows to miss their mark, if only by a few centimeters, preventing them from striking anywhere vital or any place where his body wasn't built to withstand the damage. The result of this is that while he still took the brunt of all three of the blows, dealing significant damage, his brain was not shaken up nearly as much as the Knight likely expected it to be.

this gave him just enough time to react to the second kick. clenching his muscles like before, this time, he manipulated his body to directly change the composition of his skin, making it much harder than normal, akin to steel, though much more durable. however, despite this, he could not nullify the force behind the kick, and was sent flying, crashing through buildings as his body continued to fly forward.

Despite his defensive efforts, the combo had dealt significant damage. bruises and cuts appeared on various parts of his face, and he could tell that the final kick had at least partially cracked his skull on impact.

King Tiger crouched, before LAUNCHING himself at top speed towards the Knight, intent on ending the battle. With one arm stretch to his side, King Tiger barrels towards his armored foe, in an attempt to hit him with a Clothesline. A few steps before impact, King tiger manipulates the gravity of himself, shifting the force of gravity sideways instead of downward, while simultaneously increase the force of gravity on himself by several thousand times. the result of this is that King Tiger seemingly "fell" towards the knight, combining the force of his gravity, with his built-up momentum and superhuman strength, to deliver a powerful clothesline onto the knights neck.
The knight wasn't capable of dodging in their current state, so the only option was to take the blow head-on, which probably wasn't a very good idea. The knight braced themselves for impact before crouching as well a few steps before impact, lunging forward and also performing a clothesline, both of their arms crossing and forming an X-shape.

There were no differences in the form, the knight had once again perfectly copied the King Tiger's move right down to even the smallest of twitches, but there was still one fatal difference. Raw Power. The knight had none of the run-up, nor the gravity shifting powers of the pro wrestler, so even if the move was a perfect copy, they still couldn't match the sheer power of the King Tiger's attack. So there was only one thing to do...

The knight's armor exploded, releasing a cloud of steam that covered the area for about 35 meters. King Tiger felt some recoil, which meant that the knight had been blown back from their exchange, and their armor destroyed. "Oh well... I guess hiding my appearance couldn't last forever." A more high-pitched, feminine voice echoed throughout the steam-covered area, it soon clearing.

A frail, yet a muscular-ish woman, with snow-white hair walked up towards the King Tiger. She was much shorter than the knight... But it seemed from the remains of the armor that it was some sort of robotic suit, or something made from Dream Abilities, so it made her appear to be much taller than she was.
9e22ec7db16c9c7172b96541f5053931.jpg

"Your not going to try and beat up a frail girl, right? Mr. King Tiger?" She looked up at him, sneering.

The knight wasn't capable of dodging in their current state, so the only option was to take the blow head-on, which probably wasn't a very good idea. The knight braced themselves for impact before crouching as well a few steps before impact, lunging forward and also performing a clothesline, both of their arms crossing and forming an X-shape.

There were no differences in the form, the knight had once again perfectly copied the King Tiger's move right down to even the smallest of twitches, but there was still one fatal difference. Raw Power. The knight had none of the run-up, nor the gravity shifting powers of the pro wrestler, so even if the move was a perfect copy, they still couldn't match the sheer power of the King Tiger's attack. So there was only one thing to do...

The knight's armor exploded, releasing a cloud of steam that covered the area for about 35 meters. King Tiger felt some recoil, which meant that the knight had been blown back from their exchange, and their armor destroyed. "Oh well... I guess hiding my appearance couldn't last forever." A more high-pitched, feminine voice echoed throughout the steam-covered area, it soon clearing.

A frail, yet a muscular-ish woman, with snow-white hair walked up towards the King Tiger. She was much shorter than the knight... But it seemed from the remains of the armor that it was some sort of robotic suit, or something made from Dream Abilities, so it made her appear to be much taller than she was.
9e22ec7db16c9c7172b96541f5053931.jpg

"Your not going to try and beat up a frail girl, right? Mr. King Tiger?" She looked up at him, sneering.
“That depends…”

King Tiger said, walking towards the women and glaring down at her. Despite the less threatening appearance of the women compared to her suit of armor, he did not lower his guard. Dreamers come in all shapes and sizes, and ones physical appearance wasn’t necessary indicative of their power. Additionally, he wasn’t sure if the women could summon other, more powerful suits or weapons. Both of these thoughts gave the normally head strong King Tiger an air of caution.

“do you surrender? As I said, my business is with the summoner. I’ve broken your armor, I’m satisfied with ending it with that”

“That depends…”

King Tiger said, walking towards the women and glaring down at her. Despite the less threatening appearance of the women compared to her suit of armor, he did not lower his guard. Dreamers come in all shapes and sizes, and ones physical appearance wasn’t necessary indicative of their power. Additionally, he wasn’t sure if the women could summon other, more powerful suits or weapons. Both of these thoughts gave the normally head strong King Tiger an air of caution.

“do you surrender? As I said, my business is with the summoner. I’ve broken your armor, I’m satisfied with ending it with that”
"Nope. Can't do that. I need that fat pig to do something for me. But, whether he summons the Calamity or not isn't really my concern, he can do what he wants. And besides... Aren't we on the same side? We're both Harmonists, right? Probably the only two actually here. So we shouldn't fight... That was the reason I said we shouldn't fight before, yknow."

The woman chuckled, picking a piece of her armor and throwing it. "My name is Rory. Specifically, the 6th one to be given that name. I'm assuming you have an actual name, and not a weird pro wrestling name?" She was playful, carefree. She genuinely didn't want to have to fight this man, but she was helping to summon an incredibly dangerous beast.

Was this woman really the Rory who advocated for peace?

"Nope. Can't do that. I need that fat pig to do something for me. But, whether he summons the Calamity or not isn't really my concern, he can do what he wants. And besides... Aren't we on the same side? We're both Harmonists, right? Probably the only two actually here. So we shouldn't fight... That was the reason I said we shouldn't fight before, yknow."

The woman chuckled, picking a piece of her armor and throwing it. "My name is Rory. Specifically, the 6th one to be given that name. I'm assuming you have an actual name, and not a weird pro wrestling name?" She was playful, carefree. She genuinely didn't want to have to fight this man, but she was helping to summon an incredibly dangerous beast.

Was this woman really the Rory who advocated for peace?
"Your…Rory?"

King Tiger cocked his head, confused on this revelation. While it was true the women certainly possess martial arts skills equal to the captain and was capable of mimicking martial arts like her, the women's appearance was....different. Additionally, from what he heard, Rory fought with a sword, which this woman apparently lacked.

"If your Rory, then why are you helping this man? surely you know what could happen if he succeeds." King Tiger said, finally.

notably, King Tiger ignored her question about his name, both because he felt that he needed to get answers and because he wanted to maintain his Wrestling persona for the moment.

"Your…Rory?"

King Tiger cocked his head, confused on this revelation. While it was true the women certainly possess martial arts skills equal to the captain and was capable of mimicking martial arts like her, the women's appearance was....different. Additionally, from what he heard, Rory fought with a sword, which this woman apparently lacked.

"If your Rory, then why are you helping this man? surely you know what could happen if he succeeds." King Tiger said, finally.

notably, King Tiger ignored her question about his name, both because he felt that he needed to get answers and because he wanted to maintain his Wrestling persona for the moment.
"Yeah, I know I got a little make-over after the first wave. Thought I could look all cool and conspicuous!" She chuckled a bit before answering, "I know what will happen if he succeeds. But I have my own goal, with something I need from him to achieve it. And I didn't actively help him collect all the malice required, I just stopped people from interfering. He said if I helped him, he'd help me too, so I'm holding him to his word. If he doesn't hold up his end, I'll spread his guts on the ground."

"I wasn't lying when I said I don't want to fight you, we're both Harmonists after all. I still advocate for peace and order, just like any other Harmonist. I just happen to require to do some dirty work before we can finally achieve that goal. But if we're gonna talk, we should talk in private..."

The snakes were surprised by these new events, they decided to go and inform their Master Mark, who in turn was preparing for whatever was happening out of their sight
"We're being spied on." Rory suddenly disappeared and reappeared, holding a bundle of weird looking snakes. "Tell you're master to piss off, and that he's a creep for spying on a girl." She tightened her grip, the snakes dispersing into black dust.

"Yeah, I know I got a little make-over after the first wave. Thought I could look all cool and conspicuous!" She chuckled a bit before answering, "I know what will happen if he succeeds. But I have my own goal, with something I need from him to achieve it. And I didn't actively help him collect all the malice required, I just stopped people from interfering. He said if I helped him, he'd help me too, so I'm holding him to his word. If he doesn't hold up his end, I'll spread his guts on the ground."

"I wasn't lying when I said I don't want to fight you, we're both Harmonists after all. I still advocate for peace and order, just like any other Harmonist. I just happen to require to do some dirty work before we can finally achieve that goal. But if we're gonna talk, we should talk in private..."

"We're being spied on." Rory suddenly disappeared and reappeared, holding a bundle of weird looking snakes. "Tell you're master to piss off, and that he's a creep for spying on a girl." She tightened her grip, the snakes dispersing into black dust.

(I didn't even notice it was there) King Tiger thought, watching her kill off the snakes that had been tracking them. Rory, or whoever she is, had some sharp senses.

"I have one more question. Depending on your answer, ill stand down."

King Tiger walked back over the captain, lowering his voice to prevent anyone else in the vicinity from hearing them.

"assuming he does succeed and everything works out as you intend, do you have a plan on how to stop the resulting calamity from going on a rampage?"

(I didn't even notice it was there) King Tiger thought, watching her kill off the snakes that had been tracking them. Rory, or whoever she is, had some sharp senses.

"I have one more question. Depending on your answer, ill stand down."

King Tiger walked back over the captain, lowering his voice to prevent anyone else in the vicinity from hearing them.

"assuming he does succeed and everything works out as you intend, do you have a plan on how to stop the resulting calamity from going on a rampage?"
"Huh? Why are you saying silly things like that? Calamities are monster." She stared at King Tiger with a confused look in her eyes, "They'll always kill, destroy, and be sad forever. It'll kill everything it sees whether I help summon it or not. The mobster is an idiot to think he has enough conviction to control the despair of 10,000 people."

She stood up, tilting her head. "Yknow, when I lost at the Eastern Border, I realized something very important. That you can't win with determination alone. I instilled my convictions within all my soldiers, but then Drake died, and the Majin was completely uninterested in seriously helping. So then I realized, that I had to change it up a bit." She then clenched her fists.

"To get anything done, I had to use whatever tactics I had at my disposal, I couldn't worry about honor or good anymore. Cause whenever I tried, a lot of people die. My conviction hasn't waned, I'm just approaching it differently. That's all."

"Wh-what..?" The mobster shook in his boots as the word's slipped into his ears, his consciousness slowly drifting away as the woman looked at him. Soon, he was completely and utterly under her control. "What do you need..?" He couldn't control what he was thinking or saying, all he knew was that he needed to give this woman whatever she needed.
The gangster's cheek would be cupped by her own hand, using flirtation to drift him further into to the sea of unconsciousness that was created from a simple gaze into her eyes. "I want you to tell me how this was all possible. And I want you to give me access to your little project." Chuckling underneath her breath, before simply pressing her lips against his, attempting to permanently plant the seed of undying affection into his subconscious. Such that she could always keep ... tabs on him.

Last edited:
'Freaking uninterested bitch you made me fight the Number 1 Monarch and a calamity beast. Your summon was the uncorporative one,'' the majin ranted
"I'd argue with you about that, but it's fine. You'll probably be dead once the calamity is summoned. I don't need uncooperative soldiers in my battalion." She turned her head away from the Majin, and back to the King Tiger.

"Huh? Why are you saying silly things like that? Calamities are monster." She stared at King Tiger with a confused look in her eyes, "They'll always kill, destroy, and be sad forever. It'll kill everything it sees whether I help summon it or not. The mobster is an idiot to think he has enough conviction to control the despair of 10,000 people."

She stood up, tilting her head. "Yknow, when I lost at the Eastern Border, I realized something very important. That you can't win with determination alone. I instilled my convictions within all my soldiers, but then Drake died, and the Majin was completely uninterested in seriously helping. So then I realized, that I had to change it up a bit." She then clenched her fists.

"To get anything done, I had to use whatever tactics I had at my disposal, I couldn't worry about honor or good anymore. Cause whenever I tried, a lot of people die. My conviction hasn't waned, I'm just approaching it differently. That's all."
King Tiger regarded the women a moment, looking at her intently. He could tell that her words were genuine, that she honestly felt that this was her best course of action. This caused King Tiger to hesitate. His gut told him that he shouldn't allow another calamity to come into the world, wreaking untold destruction and possibly killing innocent in its wake. That said, Rory's words weren't devoid of logic. While he wasn't present at the Eastern Border incident, he had heard that it was, to put it bluntly, a complete failure on Harmony's side. perhaps Rory was right, perhaps a different approach was needed.

King Tiger sighed, and, walking away from Rory, he sat against a nearby wall, crossing his arms.

'Whatever your planning is insane. but I'll trust your judgment for now Rory."

King Tiger regarded the women a moment, looking at her intently. He could tell that her words were genuine, that she honestly felt that this was her best course of action. This caused King Tiger to hesitate. His gut told him that he shouldn't allow another calamity to come into the world, wreaking untold destruction and possibly killing innocent in its wake. That said, Rory's words weren't devoid of logic. While he wasn't present at the Eastern Border incident, he had heard that it was, to put it bluntly, a complete failure on Harmony's side. perhaps Rory was right, perhaps a different approach was needed.

King Tiger sighed, and, walking away from Rory, he sat against a nearby wall, crossing his arms.

'Whatever your planning is insane. but I'll trust your judgment for now Rory."
"Thank you for understanding, comrade. I'm glad we didn't have to continue our skirmish. If we did, I might've actually killed you, and killing an ally wouldn't be a very good thing for my conscience." She raised her arm, walked over, and patted King Tiger on the shoulder, smiling. "And as for you, boss..."
The gangster's cheek would be cupped by her own hand, using flirtation to drift him further into to the sea of unconsciousness that was created from a simple gaze into her eyes. "I want you to tell me how this was all possible. And I want you to give me access to your little project." Chuckling underneath her breath, before simply pressing her lips against his, attempting to permanently plant the seed of undying affection into his subconscious. Such that she could always keep ... tabs on him.

She walked over to the scientist and the mobster. "Boss, do you not remember our agreement?" She grabbed his head, forcefully turning him around to look at her. "We made a contract using the Extinction Dream to make sure neither of us cheated. If you don't fulfill your goal, you have no reason to help me fulfill mine, as you won't be compelled to. If you give this woman the plans, your plans will be compromised, and you won't fulfill your goal. So, do we have an understanding?" Capone froze, sweating and shaking... He'd just remembered. They had made a contract, yeah.

"I- i- UH- Sh-she told me to..! She s-seduced me..!!" The intense fear flowing through his mind was causing the chemicals in his brain to go haywire, temporarily freeing him from the vixen's control. "Is that right? Well, to make sure she can't mind control you, I'll take your eyes." "H-huh?" Before he could respond again, Rory swiped her hand across his face, gouging out Al Capone's eyes...

"H-huh..? It's not even painful..." Rory sneered before grabbing him and dragging him towards the center of the magical circle that was there. "Finish the summoning. The malice is here, and it's waiting to take shape. Fulfill you're desire, so you can help me fulfill mine."

"Thank you for understanding, comrade. I'm glad we didn't have to continue our skirmish. If we did, I might've actually killed you, and killing an ally wouldn't be a very good thing for my conscience." She raised her arm, walked over, and patted King Tiger on the shoulder, smiling. "And as for you, boss..."

She walked over to the scientist and the mobster. "Boss, do you not remember our agreement?" She grabbed his head, forcefully turning him around to look at her. "We made a contract using the Extinction Dream to make sure neither of us cheated. If you don't fulfill your goal, you have no reason to help me fulfill mine, as you won't be compelled to. If you give this woman the plans, your plans will be compromised, and you won't fulfill your goal. So, do we have an understanding?" Capone froze, sweating and shaking... He'd just remembered. They had made a contract, yeah.

"I- i- UH- Sh-she told me to..! She s-seduced me..!!" The intense fear flowing through his mind was causing the chemicals in his brain to go haywire, temporarily freeing him from the vixen's control. "Is that right? Well, to make sure she can't mind control you, I'll take your eyes." "H-huh?" Before he could respond again, Rory swiped her hand across his face, gouging out Al Capone's eyes...

"H-huh..? It's not even painful..." Rory sneered before grabbing him and dragging him towards the center of the magical circle that was there. "Finish the summoning. The malice is here, and it's waiting to take shape. Fulfill you're desire, so you can help me fulfill mine."
"Well, if it isn't the princess."

She smirked. Isn't that precious? She thought her eyes were the only method with which she could control him. But the kiss had already been planted. In time, the very sound of his voice would help steady those chemicals -- love and fear colliding with one another. And she was attempting to fight against it. Standing her ground, cloak flowing in the distance, she curled her hand, showcasing just how powerful a mere kiss could be. If she had done the same to Rory instead -- well, the results would have been quite different. More to the scientist's liking. But a toy was a toy. Nevertheless, she looked different somehow. Strange, but her attention was on the summoner.

"Come now, I know where your true desires lay. You want me. You need me. And you don't want what she wants. So, if you really love me ... you'll do anything to stop this ritual. You must. And die trying if necessary. Because if you succeed ... I'll give myself to you forever. Mind, body, and soul ..."

Clenching her fist. An enticing voice seeking to ruin the plans of the knight through the power of seduction.

"Well, if it isn't the princess."

She smirked. Isn't that precious? She thought her eyes were the only method with which she could control him. But the kiss had already been planted. In time, the very sound of his voice would help steady those chemicals -- love and fear colliding with one another. And she was attempting to fight against it. Standing her ground, cloak flowing in the distance, she curled her hand, showcasing just how powerful a mere kiss could be. If she had done the same to Rory instead -- well, the results would have been quite different. More to the scientist's liking. But a toy was a toy. Nevertheless, she looked different somehow. Strange, but her attention was on the summoner.

"Come now, I know where your true desires lay. You want me. You need me. And you don't want what she wants. So, if you really love me ... you'll do anything to stop this ritual. You must. And die trying if necessary. Because if you succeed ... I'll give myself to you forever. Mind, body, and soul ..."

Clenching her fist. An enticing voice seeking to ruin the plans of the knight through the power of seduction.
"I- I do, I do..! I will!!" He struggled, attempting to crawl over to his "love." But, the knight had other plans. "Stop." Al Capone couldn't physically move from his current position. "Face me. Don't look at her." His neck cracked as he forced himself to look at Rory. "If you tell her anything, your heart will stop. If you look at her, your heart will stop. If you acknowledge her existence or try to struggle against me, your heart will stop." She already had the mobster in her hands. She'd forcefully paralyzed every nerve in his body.

But that the power didn't only apply to nerves. Brain functioning, organ functioning, she could even paralyze the movement of his heart. And with Extinction Dream, a contract was formed between the two once again, using the very laws of the world to enforce it. She then turned to Pandora...

"I'm fine with being a princess. I don't need you to tell me that I am one. I don't care. And I don't need you anymore." Al Capone was frozen. He wanted to move. He didn't care if he died, or if he was hurt, he just wanted her. But he could no longer move his body in a way that would allow him to get to her. He couldn't even truly remember that she existed, all he knew, was that he wanted something. But he did not know if it existed.

"I- I do, I do..! I will!!" He struggled, attempting to crawl over to his "love." But, the knight had other plans. "Stop." Al Capone couldn't physically move from his current position. "Face me. Don't look at her." His neck cracked as he forced himself to look at Rory. "If you tell her anything, your heart will stop. If you look at her, your heart will stop. If you acknowledge her existence or try to struggle against me, your heart will stop." She already had the mobster in her hands. She'd forcefully paralyzed every nerve in his body.

But that the power didn't only apply to nerves. Brain functioning, organ functioning, she could even paralyze the movement of his heart. And with Extinction Dream, a contract was formed between the two once again, using the very laws of the world to enforce it. She then turned to Pandora...

"I'm fine with being a princess. I don't need you to tell me that I am one. I don't care. And I don't need you anymore." Al Capone was frozen. He wanted to move. He didn't care if he died, or if he was hurt, he just wanted her. But he could no longer move his body in a way that would allow him to get to her. He couldn't even truly remember that she existed, all he knew, was that he wanted something. But he did not know if it existed.
"So, you needed me at one point. That's nice to know. And flattering. But as you can see, I don't need you anymore either. I'm ... better." Eyes batted themselves mockingly at the other woman before she curled her hand once more. Her mastery over Extinction Dream had only improved -- considering her mastery over it before -- her control over the binding laws of the world were steadily approaching that of an iron will, a force of nature that could shake the Earth. With those fingers curled, she would enforce her own Extinction upon the other. Opening and unsealing the locks implanted upon his nerves, mind, organs, and entire body. And allowing him as much "free" choice as possible.

"As for you --
don't worry, my love. There is a way we may yet meet again. Let's promise to meet each other in the afterlife. Wait patiently, beloved. For if you end your own life now ... our eventual meeting shall be guaranteed. I grant you the power to release -- to be in my loving arms!"

"Things are getting out of hand time to intervene I don't want to do this but I have to do."

"You know you are bit of a lucky bastard ******." a new void said.

"Majin what are you doing here.?" asked Rory.

"Well I was planning to see what the fuzz was about but you two showed up." he pointed at Rory and Pandora.

"So the addict shows himself." said Pandora mockingly.

"Not exactly in body." said Majin his body becoming transparent.

"Astral projection no an illusion. " deduced Pandora.

"Correct did you honestly think me dumb enough to come in this place physically."

"What can you even do here? " asked Pandora.

"How about this." Majin grabbed Pandora breast.

"Have they grown since the last time." he said in a mockingly tone.

"How you are a mere illusion." asked Pandora confused.

"You are the scientist figure this out." said Majin. This was his new power the ability to turn illusions real. He was broadcasting the illusion from his summon bird. After all he needed to know what was going on to properly control the illusions
"What the ****." Rory was disgusted and confused.

Last edited:
"Things are getting out of hand time to intervene I don't want to do this but I have to do."

"You know you are bit of a lucky bastard ******." a new voice said.

"Majin what are you doing here.?" asked Rory.

"Well I was planning to see what the fuzz was about but you two showed up." he pointed at Rory and Pandora.

"So the addict shows himself." said Pandora mockingly.

"Not exactly in body." said Majin his body becoming transparent.

"Astral projection no an illusion. " deduced Pandora.

"Correct did you honestly think me dumb enough to come in this place physically."

"What can you even do here? " asked Pandora.

"How about this." Majin grabbed Pandora breast.

"Have they grown since the last time." he said in a mockingly tone.

"How you are a mere illusion." asked Pandora confused.

"You are the scientist figure this out." said Majin. This was his new power the ability to turn illusions real. He was broadcasting the illusion from his summon bird. After all he needed to know what was going on to properly control the illusions
dfuku6lys2931.jpg

"Forget the Calamities. This is actually the worst thing I have ever seen."

(What just happened? I fell asleep after the third-to-last comment from TMWTMT, then when I check the comments I find that setsuna have deleted a conversation, I should wait or I can act?)
(Setsuna made one of the most horrible posts I've seen in my life, so I asked him to delete it in a private conversation so we didn't clutter the RP thread to much. If you want to act, you can.)

King Tiger watched the scene unfolding, still sitting in the spot he was before.

He grimaced. Despite knowing the gravity of the mobster's actions, He couldn't help but feel sorry for him, as both Rory and the Monarchist were fighting for control over his very being. He could see the pain he was feeling on both the physical and mental levels as they forced their wills upon him.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" he muttered to himself. Repeating a phrase he had heard in his youth. The mobster should have never gotten involved with the calamities. Or....with Rory.

he had confidence in Rory's abilities, A consequence of having fought her himself, so he chose not to intervene in the conflict between the two women. However, he remained alert, unsure if there were more monarchists were present nearby.

Mark noticing that his snakes had disappeared, Marcus teleports to where Elizabeth and Rory are, and then gets confused by what was happening. "what"
King Tiger stood up and walked over to the newcomer, his wounds from his previous battle had already healed due to his regeneration, leaving no evidence of his previous skirmish with the Captain.

he stood in front of the man, blocking his view of the two women.

“I don’t know who you are, but I suggest you go back to wherever the hell you came from. You have no business here.”

King Tiger stood up and walked over to the newcomer, his wounds from his previous battle had already healed due to his regeneration, leaving no evidence of his previous skirmish with the Captain.

he stood in front of the man, blocking his view of the two women.

“I don’t know who you are, but I suggest you go back to wherever the hell you came from. You have no business here.”
"Friend I can feel the Evil in this place as if it were a strong breeze, so whatever is happening here, it is not good at all." He could feel the Bad emotions, the wicked and twisted thoughts that this ritual attracts.

"Could you at least tell me on a scale of 1 to 10, if these unknown actions will cause some unnecessary Evil?"

"Friend I can feel the Evil in this place as if it were a strong breeze, so whatever is happening here, it is not good at all." He could feel the Bad emotions, the wicked and twisted thoughts that this ritual attracts.

"Could you at least tell me on a scale of 1 to 10, if these unknown actions will cause some unnecessary Evil?"
King Tiger looked back at the two women, before looking at the man before him.

“The dumbass mobster over their is trying to summon a calamity. I don’t know what’s going to come out or how strong it will be but chances are it will be bad.”

“so probably a 10” Tiger added, shrugging.

Back