• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(Oooff, the power went out and when he came back I went to bed, but let's continue)

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

The dark man leapt with great force, aimed his weapons and fired, a barrage of explosive attacks in the direction of his opponent, when he landed he was 50 meters away.
"It will take more than that to slow me down, boy"

Drake raised his shield once more, however, instead of a forcefield, his shield created a strange, reflective barrier in front of him, similar to a mirror. The approaching projectiles all ram into this barrier....before suddenly being bounced away from it, as if they were beams of light shining on a piece of glass. The projectiles scatter in multiple directions away from the barrier, leaving drake unscathed.

"Warriors, ADVANCE. Archers, provide us cover fire"

While saying this, he summons twelve additional Ghostly Warriors, all equipped with longbows. A bundle of arrows hangs from a quiver behind their back. These Archers, hearing Drakes command, nock their arrows into their bows and, pulling their bowstrings back, let loose a hail of arrows towards the dark man's location. Meanwhile, Drake and several dozen sword-wielding warriors march towards him, attempting to close the distance.

"Where's that motivation you had earlier?"

DJZB2lkVwAAHvX9.jpg

All going according to plan. The more her mind weakened, the more her deck became stacked. She was going full-throttle, forgetting her mind slowly but surely, and acting on pure instinct. On bloodlust. A brain like that was no match against her ever-calculated, constantly analyzing mind. She stood there watching her descent into becoming putty in her hands with interest. Her Dream. It would be her downfall. Putting so many eggs into one basket. But then ...

"What's -- ... "

VOOOOMMMM......

A phenomenon that only occurred once every battle -- but even then, was considerably rare. Time seemed to slow to a crawl around the woman, though she herself felt paralyzed in place. There was nothing she could do but watch what lied in front of her. Suddenly, she was viewing her own life in the third-person, watching Rory advance towards her with some new blade, swinging at what could have been a soon-to-be corpse with a decapitated head. A vision of the future thrusted before her eyes. Triggered by the extremely high possibility of death. Her senses remained sharp as time began to unwind -- and she felt her muscles loosening. Concentrating her mental energy on her bracelet, she'd attempt to teleport out of the way in a blink, given a healthy amount of time to react.

KRRRRRRRRRKKk...... tik tik tik tik .....

If all had gone according to plan, the woman's body would have immediately swooped out of harms way, disappearing into thin air before reappearing a good ways away in the opposite direction. However, her mind was quick one. Deciding to unleash one of her more calculated and interesting versions of her strategies to give her an advantage. Her first instinct was of course, to reach into her pocket to slide two pills into her mouth. Once swallowed, she would begin to feel a bit strange -- then vibrantly confident and smug. Strong feelings of vigor would sweep through her own mind. Was this the work of the pills? The girl .... was manipulating her own emotions! Forcefully activating her own Activation Dream!

"Now ... I'm MOTIVATED!"

Holding out her hand, she would summon forth a long digitized body of data, replacing that of the Eclipse. It began to expand in size, forming into something sharp and lengthy with her hand grasping the handle. When it had completed but a moment later, she had summoned some sort of unholy blade, drenched in utter darkness. This was the legendary and infamous Noir Blade. It's demonic influence could be felt from meters away. Nevertheless, the woman swung it towards her sides as if it's weight was nothing! She slightly raised it such that it remained parallel with her head whilst her gauntleted hand remained outstretched. Surging strength blossomed within her! At the first opportunity, she'd initiate a counter strike. And she knew just how to get her to come.

"Still hiding behind a prince? Maybe you really are a helpless damsel in distress after all... Hm! Well, what's one more life under your conscience?"

new-ashes-of-ariandel-weapons-dks3-1024x576.jpg
Rory didn't answer her initially. She only continued to move forward towards Pandora. "Durandal. Dispel the curse that swirls within that blade." The blade that Rory initially threw was still flying towards Pandora at alarming speeds.. It could be easily dodged, but if she let even a moment slip by her, she'd lose her head. The blade glowed brightly, like that of a star in an obvious attempt to blind Pandora.

"Funny. I do remember saying I didn't want to hear you're voice anymore, Witch." Rory's anger was peaking, but she was keeping it under control.. She knew when and when to not lose control, and she was coming towards her anyway, so she didn't even need to tick her off to get Rory to want to obliterate her.

Oh, she couldn't get her to want to do that more even if she tried her hardest to tick Rory off. ("Just try and parry Durandal, and it'll dispel whatever evil shit is going on in that blade. .")

"It's over, Pandora-" Rory then suddenly froze in place. What happened? There's no way she did it of her own will. No. Not possible. She was adamant on killing Pandora, so she wouldn't stop in her tracks willingly. So what was it?

"Ah- AH- KKH, A-AHHHHHHH-" It was overheating. Rory's mind and body were overheating. She wasn't a master of Dream Abilities, so it made sense that her mind and body would give out sooner or later. "N-No..No, N.. NoT.. YET!!!" Rory's arms were practically exploding at this point from the amount of blood flowing into them.. The girl was to determined to the point of insanity, and that would mean her downfall.

Rory didn't answer her initially. She only continued to move forward towards Pandora. "Durandal. Dispel the curse that swirls within that blade." The blade that Rory initially threw was still flying towards Pandora at alarming speeds.. It could be easily dodged, but if she let even a moment slip by her, she'd lose her head. The blade glowed brightly, like that of a star in an obvious attempt to blind Pandora.

"Funny. I do remember saying I didn't want to hear you're voice anymore, Witch." Rory's anger was peaking, but she was keeping it under control.. She knew when and when to not lose control, and she was coming towards her anyway, so she didn't even need to tick her off to get Rory to want to obliterate her.

Oh, she couldn't get her to want to do that more even if she tried her hardest to tick Rory off. ("Just try and parry Durandal, and it'll dispel whatever evil shit is going on in that blade. .")

"It's over, Pandora-" Rory then suddenly froze in place. What happened? There's no way she did it of her own will. No. Not possible. She was adamant on killing Pandora, so she wouldn't stop in her tracks willingly. So what was it?

"Ah- AH- KKH, A-AHHHHHHH-" It was overheating. Rory's mind and body were overheating. She wasn't a master of Dream Abilities, so it made sense that her mind and body would give out sooner or later. "N-No..No, N.. NoT.. YET!!!" Rory's arms were practically exploding at this point from the amount of blood flowing into them.. The girl was to determined to the point of insanity, and that would mean her downfall.
The woman's body was sent bending back, not to the superhuman extent that Rory's was capable of, but still that of a practiced acrobat. Her gauntlet planted itself upon the ground to keep her in a crab walk whilst her Noir Blade stood opposite it. She had to dodge, but the least she could do was do it with a little flair. With luck, the blade would fly overhead and out of sight. Her eyes briefly shut themselves -- not particularly to shield herself, but because she aimed to lose herself in the moment. Become like water, as the great Bruce Lee once said. Feel the motion, rather than command it.

But in a sudden display of whiplash, she flung herself back upwards onto her feet just in time to see the Captain suffer humiliation at her own hands. This was her plan. To essentially make her defeat herself. Once again, her intelligence had managed to win out on the end, and a diabolical grin would spread from ear to ear. Such determination, only for an overflow of that will to become her undoing. Approaching her now, once the distance was closed, her boot would be thrust upon her chest in an attempt to pin her down as her eyes gazed deeply into her hues of madness and possibly horror. And a commanding voice rang throughout the area, her ghoulish silhouette hovering over the dreamer's body.

OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAs9wnQD-1J3jDz4IGelRF7KgALoZrIpE305z5S_0Utmj

"L O O K A T M E ."

"It will take more than that to slow me down, boy"

Drake raised his shield once more, however, instead of a forcefield, his shield created a strange, reflective barrier in front of him, similar to a mirror. The approaching projectiles all ram into this barrier....before suddenly being bounced away from it, as if they were beams of light shining on a piece of glass. The projectiles scatter in multiple directions away from the barrier, leaving drake unscathed.

"Warriors, ADVANCE. Archers, provide us cover fire"

While saying this, he summons twelve additional Ghostly Warriors, all equipped with longbows. A bundle of arrows hangs from a quiver behind their back. These Archers, hearing Drakes command, nock their arrows into their bows and, pulling their bowstrings back, let loose a hail of arrows towards the dark man's location. Meanwhile, Drake and several dozen sword-wielding warriors march towards him, attempting to close the distance.
The dark being looked at the arrows and fired his weapons that instead of normal bullets, a flood of rays that hit the arrows destroying them and then he took out his Chainsword charging with Darkness, he launched a horizontal attack that called:

"Over DRIVE" the powerful attack went straight to Drake and his army

The woman's body was sent bending back, not to the superhuman extent that Rory's was capable of, but still that of a practiced acrobat. Her gauntlet planted itself upon the ground to keep her in a crab walk whilst her Noir Blade stood opposite it. She had to dodge, but the least she could do was do it with a little flair. With luck, the blade would fly overhead and out of sight. Her eyes briefly shut themselves -- not particularly to shield herself, but because she aimed to lose herself in the moment. Become like water, as the great Bruce Lee once said. Feel the motion, rather than command it.

But in a sudden display of whiplash, she flung herself back upwards onto her feet just in time to see the Captain suffer humiliation at her own hands. This was her plan. To essentially make her defeat herself. Once again, her intelligence had managed to win out on the end, and a diabolical grin would spread from ear to ear. Such determination, only for an overflow of that will to become her undoing. Approaching her now, once the distance was closed, her boot would be thrust upon her chest in an attempt to pin her down as her eyes gazed deeply into her hues of madness and possibly horror. And a commanding voice rang throughout the area, her ghoulish silhouette hovering over the dreamer's body.

OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAs9wnQD-1J3jDz4IGelRF7KgALoZrIpE305z5S_0Utmj

"L O O K A T M E ."

"..." Rory couldn't even see her, let alone willingly look into her eyes.. She was passed out, dying of blood loss, and her life would slip away shortly. Sure, she was slowly regenerating, but not quick enough to make any sort of difference in this fight. What could she do?

("I don't know. . . I don't know. . .) This was the end. Her own Dreams bringing about her downfall..

Disgusting. Your conviction is more shallow than I imagined it was. Huh? What was that..? I will take the wheel. This woman will do just fine.

Slowly but surely, Rory's wounds had begun to heal? How? Well, it wasn't out of the ordinary for a Dreamer to be able to heal wounds, but at this pace? It was as abnormal as abnormal could get.
"
Why are you putting your disgusting foot on me?" Her voice was overlapped with another.. Like somebody else was dwelling within her body, not just her.
"
I asked you a question, why are you putting your dirt-ridden boot on me, you pig?"

A shockwave was sent towards Pandora in the blink of an eye, but Rory did not even move her body.. Hell, she shouldn't have been in any condition to move it in the first place. She was sent flying backwards like a rocket, pulverizing any sort of land behind her when she crashed into it.

"Ah, magnificent. This body is truly fitting for me. Having to use a pseudo-kamui is rather troubling though."
kawanocy-lady-satsuki.jpg

Who was that? It certainly wasn't Rory.
A black-haired woman in a military uniform.. Holding the exact same sword Rory was holding, sent Pandora flying simply by staring at her for a bit. Rumbles were sent across the entire battlefield.

The dark being looked at the arrows and fired his weapons that instead of normal bullets, a flood of rays that hit the arrows destroying them and then he took out his Chainsword charging with Darkness, he launched a horizontal attack that called:

"Over DRIVE" the powerful attack went straight to Drake and his army
"Warriors, SHIELD FORMATION"

in response to the incoming slash, Drake warriors drop their swords entirely. Facing forward, they all hold out their shields, forming a shield wall in front of Drake while continuing to move forward.

the projectiles bore through the group of warriors, destroying the shields and killing multiple of them, their bodies collapsing on the ground before disappearing entirely. By the end of their attack, roughly half of the formation was still standing, with the rest either scattered or killed by the blast. The remaining warriors retrieve their weapons and continue onward, raising their weapons with the intent to cut the dark man open with their swords.

"Warriors, SHIELD FORMATION"

in response to the incoming slash, Drake warriors drop their swords entirely. Facing forward, they all hold out their shields, forming a shield wall in front of Drake while continuing to move forward.

the projectiles bore through the group of warriors, destroying the shields and killing multiple of them, their bodies collapsing on the ground before disappearing entirely. By the end of their attack, roughly half of the formation was still standing, with the rest either scattered or killed by the blast. The remaining warriors retrieve their weapons and continue onward, raising their weapons with the intent to cut the dark man open with their swords.
Marcus, seeing how his enemies continue to approach, took out his Warhammer and then hit the ground and from this an overwhelming amount of ice emerged that grew in the direction of Drake and his army in an attempt to stop him.

"..." Rory couldn't even see her, let alone willingly look into her eyes.. She was passed out, dying of blood loss, and her life would slip away shortly. Sure, she was slowly regenerating, but not quick enough to make any sort of difference in this fight. What could she do?

("I don't know. . . I don't know. . .) This was the end. Her own Dreams bringing about her downfall..

Disgusting. Your conviction is more shallow than I imagined it was. Huh? What was that..? I will take the wheel. This woman will do just fine.

Slowly but surely, Rory's wounds had begun to heal? How? Well, it wasn't out of the ordinary for a Dreamer to be able to heal wounds, but at this pace? It was as abnormal as abnormal could get.
"
Why are you putting your disgusting foot on me?" Her voice was overlapped with another.. Like somebody else was dwelling within her body, not just her.
"
I asked you a question, why are you putting your dirt-ridden boot on me, you pig?"

A shockwave was sent towards Pandora in the blink of an eye, but Rory did not even move her body.. Hell, she shouldn't have been in any condition to move it in the first place. She was sent flying backwards like a rocket, pulverizing any sort of land behind her when she crashed into it.

"Ah, magnificent. This body is truly fitting for me. Having to use a pseudo-kamui is rather troubling though."
kawanocy-lady-satsuki.jpg

Who was that? It certainly wasn't Rory.
A black-haired woman in a military uniform.. Holding the exact same sword Rory was holding, sent Pandora flying simply by staring at her for a bit. Rumbles were sent across the entire battlefield.

That voice ... it wasn't hers ... !

The illusionist's eyes quickly dilated upon being asked the question twice. Trying hard to assess the situation only brought her confusion. This was an entirely new variable she did not take into account. Just what had happened!? Why was she suddenly speaking as if she were completely fine!?

"What ... !? "

Then suddenly, she felt the knockback. The sheer force of her will sent the scientist flying backwards with a loud scream, ragdolled across the entire battlefield. Her trajectory was a deep layer of the forest. Coincidentally, an opportune place to hide. But she didn't have time to think of such a strategy when she was being rocketed straight into a volley of trees and sent skipping across until forming a crater at the area where she landed, a small clearing.

Her body was in ... terrible shape from just that attack alone. As she lay brittle on the ground, she felt her muscles weakening. A hushed groan escaped her lips. Yet she still mustered the will to clench her fists and at least attempt getting herself back up. Though her legs refused to comply. They were simply too damaged to move on, and the effects of the drug were -- only so long-lasting. Even with Activation Dream, her power was insignificant. That was when she realized ...

tumblr_inline_osqjgtuslb1s3sst7_500.png

("That was Summoning Dream ... I'm sure of it! Somehow, it managed to trigger on it's own! Fascinating ... I suppose that leaves me with one other choice then. Unless I can use that technique, there's nothing I can do that could possibly effect her in this state .... So I suppose I'll just have to use my own. But I've never used Summoning like this before -- to become someone utterly different. The risk must be incalculable ...")

("Incalculable? My, my. Since when were you so rational? Acting upon your head instead of pure instinct. The girl I remember used to run underneath the couch whenever I appeared. What a curious development. Perhaps you are not as static as I once believed.")

Her head darted upwards and she held her breath. Then a sharp exhale as she looked around her.

("What ... !? Who are you ... !?")

("Your childhood nightmare brought to life. A memory from an old tape you wound on replay. I was once your greatest fear. But the more you feared me -- the more you grew fascinated by me. Do you not understand that every tactic you've ever used is merely an extension of what I've taught you? Do try and keep up, child.")

As her words sank into her head, she felt a nauseous sensation fall over her, her wounds began to instantly regenerate, but at the same time, she felt them become completely different from when they were just a minute ago. It was as if her entire body was morphing into something else entirely. Her mind grew fearful, and yet intrigued.

("You're a cartoon ... ")

("Quite right. But in this world -- I am very real. So, what say you? Will you forge a contract with me -- and wipe these ingrates from the world? Will you choose to temporarily become The Mistress of All Evil ... ?!)

She felt a burning will develop inside of her. A resolve unlike any other with a darkness that manifested out of the mere idea of pure evil. Her body instantly changed into that of a dark, menacing figure, with horns atop her head. Her diabolical smile became that much more twisted and vile, clothes turned into a long, black cloak that seemed to sway with the wind. Slowly, she began to stand up on her feet, dusting her body off from the crater and narrowed her eyes at the direction from which she was launched. She was ready for her attacker to turn, or rather advance on her like a ghastly shadow. Though she hadn't said so out loud, Pandora's answer was a resounding "yes".

08ac2de9b13f432a45f11e8680ec01e4.jpg

Marcus, seeing how his enemies continue to approach, took out his Warhammer and then hit the ground and from this an overwhelming amount of ice emerged that grew in the direction of Drake and his army in an attempt to stop him.

Drake leaps into the air, barely avoiding the incoming wave of ice as it hits his previous location. The Warriors, who could not escape in time, were hit full force by the attack and subsequently frozen solid. Their bodies stood still for several seconds before collapsing, shattering into several frozen pieces before disappearing entirely.

Drake lands on the ground several meters away, and with a second jump, propels himself forward towards the Dark man, his sword arm at the ready to slice into the man's body once he gets into range.

That voice ... it wasn't hers ... !

The illusionist's eyes quickly dilated upon being asked the question twice. Trying hard to assess the situation only brought her confusion. This was an entirely new variable she did not take into account. Just what had happened!? Why was she suddenly speaking as if she were completely fine!?

"What ... !? "

Then suddenly, she felt the knockback. The sheer force of her will sent the scientist flying backwards with a loud scream, ragdolled across the entire battlefield. Her trajectory was a deep layer of the forest. Coincidentally, an opportune place to hide. But she didn't have time to think of such a strategy when she was being rocketed straight into a volley of trees and sent skipping across until forming a crater at the area where she landed, a small clearing.

Her body was in ... terrible shape from just that attack alone. As she lay brittle on the ground, she felt her muscles weakening. A hushed groan escaped her lips. Yet she still mustered the will to clench her fists and at least attempt getting herself back up. Though her legs refused to comply. They were simply too damaged to move on, and the effects of the drug were -- only so long-lasting. Even with Activation Dream, her power was insignificant. That was when she realized ...

tumblr_inline_osqjgtuslb1s3sst7_500.png

("That was Summoning Dream ... I'm sure of it! Somehow, it managed to trigger on it's own! Fascinating ... I suppose that leaves me with one other choice then. Unless I can use that technique, there's nothing I can do that could possibly effect her in this state .... So I suppose I'll just have to use my own. But I've never used Summoning like this before -- to become someone utterly different. The risk must be incalculable ...")

("Incalculable? My, my. Since when were you so rational? Acting upon your head instead of pure instinct. The girl I remember used to run underneath the couch whenever I appeared. What a curious development. Perhaps you are not as static as I once believed.")

Her head darted upwards and she held her breath. Then a sharp exhale as she looked around her.

("What ... !? Who are you ... !?")

("Your childhood nightmare brought to life. A memory from an old tape you wound on replay. I was once your greatest fear. But the more you feared me -- the more you grew fascinated by me. Do you not understand that every tactic you've ever used is merely an extension of what I've taught you? Do try and keep up, child.")

As her words sank into her head, she felt a nauseous sensation fall over her, her wounds began to instantly regenerate, but at the same time, she felt them become completely different from when they were just a minute ago. It was as if her entire body was morphing into something else entirely. Her mind grew fearful, and yet intrigued.

("You're a cartoon ... ")

("Quite right. But in this world -- I am very real. So, what say you? Will you forge a contract with me -- and wipe these ingrates from the world? Will you choose to temporarily become The Mistress of All Evil ... ?!)

She felt a burning will develop inside of her. A resolve unlike any other with a darkness that manifested out of the mere idea of pure evil. Her body instantly changed into that of a dark, menacing figure, with horns atop her head. Her diabolical smile became that much more twisted and vile, clothes turned into a long, black cloak that seemed to sway with the wind. Slowly, she began to stand up on her feet, dusting her body off from the crater and narrowed her eyes at the direction from which she was launched. She was ready for her attacker to turn, or rather advance on her like a ghastly shadow. Though she hadn't said so out loud, Pandora's answer was a resounding "yes".

08ac2de9b13f432a45f11e8680ec01e4.jpg
"Hoho? So that thing is to be my opponent?" She couldn't classify it as a person.. It wasn't even human. Evil. Pure Evil walked this plane. With the birth of two unimaginably powerful entities in this world, each person on the battlefield was alarmed by the cruelty that walked the world, along with the obsessive conviction that would unknowingly destroy the world.

"
Mutt. Speak your name to me. I assume you know how to do that much, right? I am

Satsuki Kiryūin.​

President of the Private of Honnouji Academy Student Council." The woman walked through the trail of carnage she generated when sending the vixen flying through the air, her steps creating waves akin to earthquakes that would make most normal humans fall flat on their behind.

Drake leaps into the air, barely avoiding the incoming wave of ice as it hits his previous location. The Warriors, who could not escape in time, were hit full force by the attack and subsequently frozen solid. Their bodies stood still for several seconds before collapsing, shattering into several frozen pieces before disappearing entirely.

Drake lands on the ground several meters away, and with a second jump, propels himself forward towards the Dark man, his sword arm at the ready to slice into the man's body once he gets into range.
Mark disappears like a shadow and appears closer to Drake, to be precise on Drake's left side with his Warhammer that was covered in black fire in in an attempt to hit him.

"Hoho? So that thing is to be my opponent?" She couldn't classify it as a person.. It wasn't even human. Evil. Pure Evil walked this plane. With the birth of two unimaginably powerful entities in this world, each person on the battlefield was alarmed by the cruelty that walked the world, along with the obsessive conviction that would unknowingly destroy the world.

"
Mutt. Speak your name to me. I assume you know how to do that much, right? I am

Satsuki Kiryūin.​

President of the Private of Honnouji Academy Student Council." The woman walked through the trail of carnage she generated when sending the vixen flying through the air, her steps creating waves akin to earthquakes that would make most normal humans fall flat on their behind.

But this thing ... this faerie of malice and corruption ... did not budge nor stumble when it came to these earthquakes. She merely stepped forwards with a sort of graceful air to her, yet a force that bound the very air to her whims. With her presence alone, a powerful gust of wind bluntly thrashed against whatever stood in her path, aiming to put demanding pressure on sight with it's prey. Without even lifting a finger, her control over nature was achieved. Howling winds had announced her grand appearance as she exited the darkness of the forest.

"Listen now, and listen well, princess." She spoke with a sharp tongue. After all, this was no longer a work in which the laws of reality applied. This was an entirely new scenario. A fairy tale in which Satsuki had been given the role of the titular royal. And this creature was to be her exit to eternal slumber.

"I am the Scourge of the Moors, Seeker of Darkness ... I am The Mistress of All Evil ...

MALEFICENT."

A tremendous ring of fire began to fill the area, emerald flames dashing around them in a circle, creating a sizably large arena for the two of them where they could engage in their duel uninterrupted; or rather cut off each other's means of escape. These two beings of raw, untapped potential and power rocked the Earth by merely facing off against each other. The battlefield was no longer safe for those that surrounded them.

Mark disappears like a shadow and appears closer to Drake, to be precise on Drake's left side with his Warhammer that was covered in black fire in in an attempt to hit him.
Drake, unable to fully react in time, takes the brunt of the attack on his torso, sending him sprawling several meters away with severe burn marks on the area he was hit.

("damn he hits hard") Drake thought, staggering a bit while regaining his footing

Drake raises one of his hands and summons 10 ghostly warriors mounted on horseback, who rush towards Mark in an attempt to impale him with their lances.

"From that fairy tale in the American Continent? I didn't know my contractor was fighting somebody with such taste as tacky as that.." They both stood face to face, Maleficent, being the taller of the two. Satsuki was rather uncomfortable. Not because of the height difference, but because she was incapable of unleashing her full power while restricted by the Dream World itself..

"The curse of the waves.." For Maleficent, a being who specialized in curses and evil, she must have felt it immediately. It was only the first wave, and so, the two beings were being restricted in how much power they were capable of releasing. It would slowly lift itself as the waves went by, allowing them to gradually emit more and more power.

On the top of a hill stood Kill-Gaia, looking down on the two devas.. "
Ah, how I wish I could fight to.. But I can only summon one guy, and the curse of the waves doesn't allow me to become people that strong.. Ah, it's so frustrating! Well, at least I won't have to be ****-blocked for long. It's about time a real calamity showed up to the battle."

Skrrr, CReek!! The ground itself broke open as the beast's size dwarfed that of the hill Gaia stood on!

latest

"An Anti-Armament Type? Yeah, definitely an Anti-Armament. And a strong one too.." Drake, Marcus, Kill-Gaia, Satsuki, and Maleficent were all interrupted by the appearance of a genuine honest to god calamity born from the dreams of those fallen, who had given in to despair in the real world. It emanated destructive force, malice and despair, coursed through the bones that formed it..

"WA-- Wk..!! Wh-whaT- D0 I do..?" The sounds of the deceased' words projected from its jaw in a roar that could be heard for hundreds of miles across the Dream World. How much fear, hate, and despair accumulated to create such a beast?

@Oliver_de_jesus
@Setsuna_tenma
@MaidRips

Last edited:
"From that fairy tale in the American Continent? I didn't know my contractor was fighting somebody with such taste as tacky as that.." They both stood face to face, Maleficent, being the taller of the two. Satsuki was rather uncomfortable. Not because of the height difference, but because she was incapable of unleashing her full power while restricted by the Dream World itself..

"The curse of the waves.." For Maleficent, a being who specialized in curses and evil, she must have felt it immediately. It was only the first wave, and so, the two beings were being restricted in how much power they were capable of releasing. It would slowly lift itself as the waves went by, allowing them to gradually emit more and more power.

On the top of a hill stood Kill-Gaia, looking down on the two devas.. "
Ah, how I wish I could fight to.. But I can only summon one guy, and the curse of the waves doesn't allow me to become people that strong.. Ah, it's so frustrating! Well, at least I won't have to be ****-blocked for long. It's about time a real calamity showed up to the battle."

Skrrr, CReek!! The ground itself broke open as the beast's size dwarfed that of the hill Gaia stood on!

latest

"An Anti-Armament Type? Yeah, definitely an Anti-Armament. And a strong one too.." Drake, Marcus, Kill-Gaia, Satsuki, and Maleficent were all interrupted by the appearance of a genuine honest to god calamity born from the dreams of those fallen, who had given into despair in the real world.
"And had I the knowledge that my contractor was fighting a girl who had yet to even reach full maturity ... I would have taken my time with my offer." The demoness sneered as she looked down upon the other with devil-blazed eyes. She had indeed felt the effects of the curse, but unlike Satsuki -- the discomfort was minimal. Thanks to the efforts of Merryweather and her sisters, her curses and power were usually nullified in such a manner regardless. And Maleficent herself was an expert in finding ... workarounds.

"How will you proceed knowing your own strength is bound?" She asked calmly under that hauntingly regal voice of hers. Though her staff went aglow, she was still charging up for the right time to strike. Two memories were stirring inside her. One where her movements were fluid like water, the other stiff and programmed like a robotic doll. She would use both of these fates to her advantage during this duel. Learning from past mistakes -- taking care not to underestimate. She was no longer restricted by the universal law that "true love conquers all". Regardless of her current curse, this was the only one necessary to have been lifted. It also provided her with a tidbit of information that would be useful against the prideful student council president. She was susceptible to curses.

Then... her attention would be drawn towards the beast -- an appearance that brought a sadistic, maniacal grin to her face. Sharply turning towards the teenage warrior with a sharp and menacing gaze.

"Regardless of which one of us comes out of this battle alive -- you must know your forces have lost."

"And had I the knowledge that my contractor was fighting a girl who had yet to even reach full maturity ... I would have taken my time with my offer." The demoness sneered as she looked down upon the other with devil-blazed eyes. She had indeed felt the effects of the curse, but unlike Satsuki -- the discomfort was minimal. Thanks to the efforts of Merryweather and her sisters, her curses and power were usually nullified in such a manner regardless. And Maleficent herself was an expert in finding ... workarounds.

"How will you proceed knowing your own strength is bound?" She asked calmly under that hauntingly regal voice of hers. Though her staff went aglow, she was still charging up for the right time to strike. Two memories were stirring inside her. One where her movements were fluid like water, the other stiff and programmed like a robotic doll. She would use both of these fates to her advantage during this duel. Learning from past mistakes -- taking care not to underestimate. She was no longer restricted by the universal law that "true love conquers all". Regardless of her current curse, this was the only one necessary to have been lifted. It also provided her with a tidbit of information that would be useful against the prideful student council president. She was susceptible to curses.
"I needn't worry about it. Using my full strength against a mere witch would put a bad taste in my mouth. Although, I'll agree my contractor is a mere child at the moment.. It just so happens our physiques and ideologies are abnormally compatible." Satsuki and Rory were both two people with unshakable convictions, to the point of insanity. It just so happened Satsuki was rather different herself..

Since the two met gazes, she immediately began analyzing the witch. Facial Expressions, slight movements, her breath, all of it. She easily figured it out, the witch must be thinking she's susceptible to curses as of now. Anyone with a brain could tell the Maleficent dabbled in the dark arts, and knowing Satsuki could be cursed put her at a disadvantage. But she did have one key advantage over the Mistress of all Evil...

In terms of physical combat skills, Satsuki was on an entirely different level. Of course, Maleficent wouldn't go for the close-combat route, most likely realizing it herself, but it was still an advantage. As she mentioned, Satsuki and Rory were very similar in their physique. Musuclar but flexible, abnormally flexible. She could bend her body in ways that made it seem like she was mere air, and attack the witch in an instant. But of course, Satsuki didn't underestimate her opponent, in terms of raw power, they were both roughly equal now..

"But, should we postpone our bout? It seems a calamity has appeared before we could even get finished with analyzing each other."

''Great just what i needed a calamity. Alright time to get serious Greed come to me bootleg Durandal. Next think happy thought focus your positive emotions into the blade then strike he Envy he said as he warped space and hit the beast. Fist hit bitches he said as he was visibily damaging the beast bit by bit. How do you like that positive emotions are krytonite for calamities like you being born from negative emotions and all.''

"I needn't worry about it. Using my full strength against a mere witch would put a bad taste in my mouth. Although, I'll agree my contractor is a mere child at the moment.. It just so happens our physiques and ideologies are abnormally compatible." Satsuki and Rory were both two people with unshakable convictions, to the point of insanity. It just so happened Satsuki was rather different herself..

Since the two met gazes, she immediately began analyzing the witch. Facial Expressions, slight movements, her breath, all of it. She easily figured it out, the witch must be thinking she's susceptible to curses as of now. Anyone with a brain could tell the Maleficent dabbled in the dark arts, and knowing Satsuki could be cursed put her at a disadvantage. But she did have one key advantage over the Mistress of all Evil...

In terms of physical combat skills, Satsuki was on an entirely different level. Of course, Maleficent wouldn't go for the close-combat route, most likely realizing it herself, but it was still an advantage. As she mentioned, Satsuki and Rory were very similar in their physique. Musuclar but flexible, abnormally flexible. She could bend her body in ways that made it seem like she was mere air, and attack the witch in an instant. But of course, Satsuki didn't underestimate her opponent, in terms of raw power, they were both roughly equal now..

"But, should we postpone our bout? It seems a calamity has appeared before we could even get finished with analyzing each other."
"Such confidence. I expect that would make a defeat from you both a satisfying one. I believe I understand why my contractor was so attracted to the idea of pinning her beneath her boot. Careful now. The girl may not possess the same willpower as you." In a similar way, Pandora and Maleficent were very much different. Whilst Pandora, deep beneath her surface, was human, with ideologies, morals, and purpose, the faerie was a manifestation of all that was vile and grim. A prevalent force of evil within her respected universe. A symbol of it in itself. But they stilled shared the same love of trampling upon the hopes and dreams of the weak; the sadistic joy caused from destroying their wishes. Through that connection, their contract was sealed.

While that was true, this was also something Maleficent took into consideration. Despite her vast variety of spells to use and the casting power of a proficient Black Mage
, she was not as physically proficient as the other, based on her rather ... unique physique. The way she carried herself was that of an athlete, while hers was of an unmoving statue. However -- there was her trump card. If it truly came down to a battle of physical strength, there was one transformation that could surprise Satsuki if she was forced onto her last limb. One possibly capable of overpowering her -- but for now, her best bet was her magecraft. However, it would have to wait.

"I believe so. It would be most troublesome to continue our battle in a state like this. I would not be opposed to waiting this skirmish out over tea."

''Hey you two know there is a bigger problem now. Rory come and help fight this beast. Lust does not do much damage to the beast we need the power of hope to critically damage the beast.You are the only one who can do that so stop shulking and be a leader already why are you paying attention what pandora said she is a villain its her thing to try to break people mind. Dreams are important they are what inspire us to be better and change the world.''

''Great just what i needed a calamity. Alright time to get serious Greed come to me bootleg Durandal. Next think happy thought focus your positive emotions into the blade then strike he Envy he said as he warped space and hit the beast. Fist hit bitches he said as he was visibily damaging the beast bit by bit. How do you like that positive emotions are krytonite for calamities like you being born from negative emotions and all.'
The Majin was right, positive emotions were like poison to calamities who were born from the despair of dying life. The thing is..

"It hurts.." This thing wasn't normal..

"It hurts.." It wasn't just a clump of negative emotions..

"Mommy, Daddy.. IT HuRs S0 MucH.."

This thing was the piling up of decades of despair and rage, emanating like an explosion of chaos that wouldn't stop until it obliterated anything and everything in its path.

Vater, Mutter, warum habt ihr mich zum Sterben zurückgelassen!? Ich wünschte, ich wäre ein besserer Mensch... Warum kann ich nicht beliebt sein!?

It screamed out its lamentations as it fired off a beam of green energy into a random direction, completely missing the Majin or anybody. A torrential explosion generated in the distance, like a nuclear bomb.

d89g28l-fd598df5-de62-4b45-b30e-f87651cad74f.png

It created a sea of unrivaled destruction..

Marcus stopped his confrontation due to this threat, the truth was that he wanted to continue fighting

"let's save this for another time"

@MaidRips

He teleported near his companions.

"Any idea how to stop him? My attacks probably slow him, but I need a direct hit from Willbreaker on the skin of him to really hurt him and I don't think it's a good idea to get that close" he said.

Marcus stopped his confrontation due to this threat, the truth was that he wanted to continue fighting

"let's save this for another time"

He teleported near his companions.

"Any idea how to stop him? My attacks probably slow him, but I need a direct hit from Willbreaker on the skin of him to really hurt him and I don't think it's a good idea to get that close" he said.
''Well we need hope. So we need a spirit bomb or someone should go into the city and ask for the help of everyone just our positive emotions aren`t enough we need more.''

''Hey you two know there is a bigger problem now. Rory come and help fight this beast. Lust does not do much damage to the beast we need the power of hope to critically damage the beast.You are the only one who can do that so stop shulking and be a leader already why are you paying attention what pandora said she is a villain its her thing to try to break people mind. Dreams are important they are what inspire us to be better and change the world.''
"Silence. And tell me the situation." Satsuki simply walked away from Maleficent and dashed towards the Majin, arriving next to him. "The girl is on standby. I'll be taking charge right now. Your little speech did perhaps arise a spark in my heart, though, so I will applaud you for that, Devil." That wasn't Rory, clearly. It was a being who was thousands of times stronger.. on an entirely different level from the Majin, but still weaker than the calamity that was ravaging the battlefield.

Maleficent simply walked away from the president and began to close her eyes, meditating and speaking in tongues as her staff went aglow, preparing for the upcoming fight. Though the annoying one was likely going to be on her hitlist later. Amidst some trees, her foreign whispers would hush silently into the night, a green mist beginning to erupt around it's spherical core. She exhaled, taking in all of it's magic, getting a fair gauge of what she could and could not do in this world. A beneficial experience.

''So satsuki we need you to go the city and inspire hope to the people and gather that hope onto your sword and come back to hurt the beast. though i like your junketsu better than your black uniform its blocks out your sexiness''
"Even if there was a town in the wasteland that is the Eastern Corner, this isn't some sort of shounen anime. The power of friendship and hope isn't going to help us, not against that torrent of malice and chaos." The beast roared with ever-growing power, it generating earthquakes cracking and destroying land for miles and miles. This was the collection of the malice of tens of thousands of people.. Some friendship and hope weren't going to defeat it, not a small amount at least..

"Either, I use an ability I'd rather not use, or the very embodiment of evil uses her curses to destroy that beast." She was of course, referring to the Mistress of All Evil herself.

"I know we don't stand on good terms, but I believe you're the only one with curses strong enough to overpower this one.. Unless someone else is also willing to help us out." She was referring to the other Dark One that stood among the Monarchists.. Calamities were evil, cursed beings, and only a stronger hope.. or stronger darkness could repel or destroy it. Right now, they only had a stronger hope. Satsuki herself wasn't one for optimism, Kill-Gaia had not a speck of real humanity left in him, Drake hadn't enough optimism to destroy the giant darkness, and a single Majin wasn't enough to repel the beast as well.

"I'd say only those two bundles of darkness would be able to repel this one."

@MaidRips
@Oliver_de_jesus

Drake, seeing the incoming calamity, summons a warhorse, and quickly gallops towards his group's location, meeting up with Satsuki and the Majin. he pulls his horse to a stop beside the pair, and dismounts, the warhorse immediately disappearing once he does so. behind him, his ghostly warriors try in vain to damage the strange creature, their weapons not even denting its large body.

"my regular attacks won't do much damage to this thing, and my soldiers aren't much help either." "Only way I can think I can deal damage to it is to summon Ares, though I'd rather not resort to that unless needed."

"Even if there was a town in the wasteland that is the Eastern Corner, this isn't some sort of shounen anime. The power of friendship and hope isn't going to help us, not against that torrent of malice and chaos." The beast roared with ever-growing power, it generating earthquakes cracking and destroying land for miles and miles. This was the collection of the malice of tens of thousands of people.. Some friendship and hope weren't going to defeat it, not a small amount at least..

"Either, I use an ability I'd rather not use, or the very embodiment of evil uses her curses to destroy that beast." She was of course, referring to the Mistress of All Evil herself.

"I know we don't stand on good terms, but I believe you're the only one with curses strong enough to overpower this one.. Unless someone else is also willing to help us out." She was referring to the other Dark One that stood among the Monarchists.. Calamities were evil, cursed beings, and only a stronger hope.. or stronger darkness could repel or destroy it. Right now, they only had a stronger hope. Satsuki herself wasn't one for optimism, Kill-Gaia had not a speck of real humanity left in him, Drake hadn't enough optimism to destroy the giant darkness, and a single Majin wasn't enough to repel the beast as well.

"I'd say only those two bundles of darkness would be able to repel this one."

@MaidRips
@Oliver_de_jesus
Maleficent stood with a stern gaze. She was growing irked by this beast, interrupting her time of glory. Without it, how could she possibly have the duel both she and her contractor craved. With a heavy sigh, the pettiness in her heart began to emerge. With a wave of her hand, she planted her staff against the ground.

"Away, you fools. Save for your leader. I shall hinder this beast.
But let it be known that if I do so -- you shall not interfere with our duel."

Swirling emerald mist surrounded the witch's figure as she began to proclaim a curse in a distant tongue, a powerful force attempting to weaken the calamity by binding it to her whims. Whispering in soft and smooth fashion, then erupting into a commanding and ultimately earth shattering shout that would attempt to send it into sleep -- vulnerable enough for another attack to plunge it's core.

''You forget one thing this is not the real world this is the dream world things work different here here emotions and faith have more power. Activate Gluttony he said as he started to absorb the beast power. ''Why,Mother, Why did my parents die...' Shut up he said as he was being overwheled by the massive amount of negative emotions. Go and gather the hope i will weaken the beast. Reality this was the first time since the appocalyse that he experience it. Right now he was experiencing the sadness of a lot of people. I need to stop getting overwheled. Music

Ah neos l liked to used neos deck even though i was gettting my ass kicked by other players. He was using the power of his good memories in reality to combat the negative emotions. If i get corrupted just kill me you guys i know you won`t hesistate

"Idealism. That is all. Humanity may chase their dreams, but when overwhelmed with an even stronger conviction, they will be overturned. I care not for the survival of this place." Satsuki grabbed a large boulder and lowered her butt onto it. It was a.. makeshift throne. She preferred her private chambers of course, but it would have to do for now.

"My form will not last for more than an hour at best, I suspect it is the same for the witch, and then my contractor will resurface and reclaim this body. So I'd implore you all to finish this quickly so I may finish my duel." She didn't plan to get involved with it herself. She didn't need to, knowing the others had the situation under control. If she was truly needed, then she'd step in.

Secret Sword, Bakuzan, flew back to her, planting it's blade into the ground next to Satsuki.

''Well shit now i remember why Satsuki was an antagonist. Ah i have been using too much power. He said as he fell to the ground. For my final move. Sloth and summon Rondine di Pioggia

6b65760d6439425910f6514c1f8d9f3a.jpg

That should slow him down he said as rain flames covering the beast and his sloth ability was amplifying it. I leave the rest to you guys he said as he collapsed due to using too much power weakening the beast.

For no other reason than pettiness, Maleficent redirected a bit of her curse towards Satsuki in order to transform her pseudo-kamui into a flourishing, frilly, pink and cumbersome gown. Her curse? Ensuring that it would stay on throughout the remainder of her match. As her sleeping curse had persisted even after her death all those years ago, it would be unknown just what would be able to break this curse. But at least Maleficent would have the decency to not inflict any lethal spells on her just yet. She merely avoided her gaze for the moment, acting as if the whole thing was beyond her knowledge.

For no other reason than pettiness, Maleficent redirected a bit of her curse towards Satsuki in order to transform her pseudo-kamui into a flourishing, frilly, pink and cumbersome gown. Her curse? Ensuring that it would stay on throughout the remainder of her match. As her sleeping curse had persisted even after her death all those years ago, it would be unknown just what would be able to break this curse. But at least Maleficent would have the decency to not inflict any lethal spells on her just yet. She merely avoided her gaze for the moment, acting as if the whole thing was beyond her knowledge.
Satsuki paid no head to it, it was merely a product of that vixen's pettiness. She'd always known her true nature from the moment Maleficent stepped onto the field. Although, being in such a restricting gown was rather inconvenient for her movements, and Bakuzan was also shortened to the length of a dagger.. But the dress did not come out as a frilly pink one but as a barren blue and white dress. Was the girl subconsciously using the Extinction Dream to thwart the witch's curse?
"Heh, now I see why Prince Phillip stuck you and threw you down the mountainside, you disgusting wench.."
bc6c66140b25f644e515ded969065337.jpg

Putting aside Satsuki and Maleficent's petty ravings.. The beast was actually beginning to slow down. Its energy was darkening and dimming down, and its roars were getting far weaker than they were before. It would only take a bit more pushing before it fell. And the wave was slowly coming to an end.. Most wouldn't have noticed, but the battle for the Eastern Corner had been going on for days.. The end of the wave would soon come, and bring about the next in months time. Which would usher in even stronger and more various calamities that rained destruction across the Dream World..

(Damn, this isn't good)
Drake thought, surveying the situation in front of him.

(First, the captain refuses to help and now the Majin just sacrificed his energy to slow the beast down.)

(that leaves only me and those lunatics on the monarchy side) Drake cast an uneasy glance at the witch and the rest of the monarchist, unsure how cooperative they would be in a situation like this.

(ill have to do it, I'll have to summon him)

Drake raised one arm into the air, before shouting:

"I SUMMON THEE. ARES. GOD OF WAR AND COMBAT, LEND ME YOUR STRENGTH"

"You were a fool to wait so long"

Another voice, this one much deeper than his own, came from his mouth. Suddenly, his entire body erupted in a vicious flame, scorching the land around him with its unchecked fury.

Once the flames died down, Drake was no more. In his place, stood a giant man, roughly 8 feet in height. He was clad in battle armor, though his chest was notably bare. Through his helmet, one could make it two glowing pupils, radiating what could only be described as pure blood lust. a long cape flowed behind him.

"FINALLY, I am free to kill once more"

Ares took a single step towards the beast and reached out his hands, a gigantic, ornate bow appears within his grasp. Ares grabs an arrow, and, pulling back his bowstring, unleashes a powerful shot right towards the core of the monster in front of him. the arrow itself was imbued with Ares's own energy, glowing a dark red while sailing through the air towards the calamity.

Last edited:
Satsuki paid no head to it, it was merely a product of that vixen's pettiness. She'd always known her true nature from the moment Maleficent stepped onto the field. Although, being in such a restricting gown was rather inconvenient for her movements, and Bakuzan was also shortened to the length of a dagger.. But the dress did not come out as a frilly pink one but as a barren blue and white dress. Was the girl subconsciously using the Extinction Dream to thwart the witch's curse?
"Heh, now I see why Prince Phillip stuck you and threw you down the mountainside, you disgusting wench.."
bc6c66140b25f644e515ded969065337.jpg

Putting aside Satsuki and Maleficent's petty ravings.. The beast was actually beginning to slow down. Its energy was darkening and dimming down, and its roars were getting far weaker than they were before. It would only take a bit more pushing before it fell. And the wave was slowly coming to an end.. Most wouldn't have noticed, but the battle for the Eastern Corner had been going on for days.. The end of the wave would soon come, and bring about the next in months time. Which would usher in even stronger and more various calamities that rained destruction across the Dream World..
"As you humans are so commonly fond of saying: 'Bite me'."

Maleficent clasped her hands to her scepter, closing her eyes tightly. She had no further part in this battle nor did she particularly care for the survival of the others. As long as she had her duel, she would have fulfilled her purpose. Even if she hadn't enough time to finish the duel -- she entrusted her minorly hindering curse to assist her contractor in the long run. For now, all they could do was simply wait for the end result. How incredibly boring.

Satsuki ignored her insult and continued to watch the result of the ongoing battle. Ares' arrow was the final blow that was needed to completely collapse the beast. Its energy completely burned out as it began melting and breaking down into liquid and vapor. It was done, the Calamity was defeated, although this was clearly a loss for the Harmonists, who were incapable of taking back the Eastern Corner, even without the intervention of Kill-Gaia, the only one who didn't get to fight.

"Boring Boring Boring Boring BORING! I'm so BORED!" Gaia pouted as he sat on a piece of rock, staring at Maleficent and Satsuki. "Ah, Pandora, Rory..~ You're beauty hasn't ceased to enamor me. You're both prettier when you don't hold yourself back with morals." Gaia walked in between the two women, stretching his arms into the air.

"Mind if I get some action too? Hell, why doesn't everyone here get a bit of fun? Let's have a battle royale before the next wave! Not that it'll be that quick."

Satsuki ignored her insult and continued to watch the result of the ongoing battle. Ares' arrow was the final blow that was needed to completely collapse the beast. Its energy completely burned out as it began melting and breaking down into liquid and vapor. It was done, the Calamity was defeated, although this was clearly a loss for the Harmonists, who were incapable of taking back the Eastern Corner, even without the intervention of Kill-Gaia, the only one who didn't get to fight.

"Boring Boring Boring Boring BORING! I'm so BORED!" Gaia pouted as he sat on a piece of rock, staring at Maleficent and Satsuki. "Ah, Pandora, Rory..~ You're beauty hasn't ceased to enamor me. You're both prettier when you don't hold yourself back with morals." Gaia walked in between the two women, stretching his arms into the air.

"Mind if I get some action too? Hell, why doesn't everyone here get a bit of fun? Let's have a battle royale before the next wave! Not that it'll be that quick."

Ares, disappointed at the battle ended so soon after he was summoned, turned to face Kill-Gaia

" If it's a fight you're after, I'm more than willing" Ares stated, bloodlust still flowing freely from his body.

"I came here to slaughter, and dealing the final blow on some near-death monstrosity doesn't satisfy me."

Ares takes a step forward and points his sword towards Kill-Gaia in a threatening gesture.

Back