• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Ares, disappointed at the battle ended so soon after he was summoned, turned to face Kill-Gaia

" If it's a fight you're after, I'm more than willing" Ares stated, bloodlust still flowing freely from his body.

"I came here to slaughter, and dealing the final blow on some near-death monstrosity doesn't satisfy me."

Ares takes a step forward and points his sword towards Kill-Gaia in a threatening gesture.
"Hm. I don't know. I haven't measured you up yet.. Can't tell if you turn me on just yet. Though, I can tell you surpass the other two beauties in raw power by quite a margin.. Can I go all out against you?" Ares may have emanated bloodlust, but Kill-Gaia lived in bloodlust. Every word he spoke carried a threatening tone, even if he didn't sound like it or mean it.. He was measuring Ares, seeing if he could truly go all out against him.

"I wasn't able to fight, so I'm a bit pent up you see.."

"Hm. I don't know. I haven't measured you up yet.. Can't tell if you turn me on just yet. Though, I can tell you surpass the other two beauties in raw power by quite a margin.. Can I go all out against you?" Ares may have emanated bloodlust, but Kill-Gaia lived in bloodlust. Every word he spoke carried a threatening tone, even if he didn't sound like it or mean it.. He was measuring Ares, seeing if he could truly go all out against him.

"I wasn't able to fight, so I'm a bit pent up you see.."
" Measure me up? What ARROGANCE." Ares said looking at Kill-Gaia with both fury and excitement.

"I can already tell by your malice that you and I are two of a kind. YES, you will definitely be a satisfying kill. COME AT ME, let us dye this field red with blood"

Behind Ares, dozens of ghostly soldiers crawl up from the ground, their armor clanking as they start walking forward, weapons in hand. Unlike Drakes normal soldiers, these soldiers looked notably more unhinged, with glowing eyes and a much more threatening appearance.

" Measure me up? What ARROGANCE." Ares said looking at Kill-Gaia with both fury and excitement.

"I can already tell by your malice that you and I are two of a kind. YES, you will definitely be a satisfying kill. COME AT ME, let us dye this field red with blood"

Behind Ares, dozens of ghostly soldiers crawl up from the ground, their armor clanking as they start walking forward, weapons in hand. Unlike Drakes normal soldiers, these soldiers looked notably more unhinged, with glowing eyes and a much more threatening appearance.

"Ας βάψουμε το πεδίο της μάχης κόκκινο με αίμα."​

"Let us paint the battlefield red with blood. A message to you in greek before I kill you."​

Kill-Gaia stood in place, waiting for Ares to make the first move.. A peculiar strategy for one who also carried the banner of war and death.

Last edited:

"Ας βάψουμε το πεδίο της μάχης κόκκινο με αίμα."​

"Let us paint the battlefield red with blood. A message to you in greek before I kill you."​

Kill-Gaia stood in place, waiting for Ares to make the first move.. A peculiar strategy for one who also carried the banner of war and death.

Ares lets loose a battle cry, a primal, guttural sound, akin to that of an animal, his mouth frothing as he gave in completely to his urge to massacre.

Charging forward, Ares tightly grasps the hilt of his sword, which, almost immediately flairs up into a thick, red flame, burning brighter and hotter than the stars themselves. Once within striking distance, Ares swings his sword horizontally, his strike aimed at Kill-Gaia neck in an attempt to decapitate him.

behind him, the summoned warriors quickly move to surround Kill-Gaia, their weapons poised to strike at the moment's notice.

Oh my heard hurts. Where i am this isn`t a dream because i am already in the dream world

Do you know where my mommy is said a voice.

Wait what he said as he saw a multitude of spectres.

Ah great i have to deal with them the spectres of the dead the remenants of the last emotions of the dead. Psychic ghosts.

All right you guys buzz off the only reason you are here is because i took the dragons energy.

''Where are my parents, I miss my mommy, My wife my husband,my grandchild.'' the spectres started to shout and complain.

''All right everyone shut up.''he said in his demonic voice.

''If you want to see your loved ones so badly then you have to help me. Give me power. Then i will let you guys in wonderland where you can live out your short lives with your loved ones. Do you agree.?''

Silence the voices stopped and the spectres were thinking.

''Yes.'' They said.

''Alright so its a deal.'' he said as he started to receive power from the spectres. The thing that most of the dreamers didn`t understand is that you can be anyone in the dream world. You don`t have to be human. He wasn`t called majin for nothing. Here in this world of infinite possibilites he was a demon-god hybrid. Racial powers were on the things that most dreamers don`t take into account. Part of his power allowed him to gain powers from deals like any demons.

The first thing he saw while waking up was Ares and Kill Gaia fighting. Looks like ''Grandpa'' is enjoying himself.

''What about our deal.'' said the specters.

There wonderland he said as he trapped the spectres onto their idealized fantasies. Spectres were usually short lived. After the appocalyse there were a lot of them in the dream world. But most don`t have enough power to be considered a danger. It is in groups where they are dangerous. Calamities like the dragon were the result of a major tragedy that affected several people at once the combine negative emotions people merged together to form a monster.

''Let you lived your last moments in peace.''he said as he shed a tear. Unlike what most people think he has empathy but he usually doesn`t show that because it ruins his image.''

''Well gramps hates when someone interupts his fight. Pandora and Rory are still possesed by their summons. Its a good time to go home. Its time for prep.''

Ares lets loose a battle cry, a primal, guttural sound, akin to that of an animal, his mouth frothing as he gave in completely to his urge to massacre.

Charging forward, Ares tightly grasps the hilt of his sword, which, almost immediately flairs up into a thick, red flame, burning brighter and hotter than the stars themselves. Once within striking distance, Ares swings his sword horizontally, his strike aimed at Kill-Gaia neck in an attempt to decapitate him.

behind him, the summoned warriors quickly move to surround Kill-Gaia, their weapons poised to strike at the moment's notice.
"Ah. So I guess I was right about you." Kill-Gaia simply stood there as the warriors, his resolve not wavering even a bit. But suddenly.. He was gone? Probably teleportation.
"Heyo." Incorrect. In truth, he was simply floating in the air.. Perhaps 150 meters into the air.

"It seems I was right, you are pretty boring." He was a swift one, simple as that. He had jumped into the air and began to float in a mere fraction of a second.
Kill-Gaia held his arm out, pointing it downwards towards Ares and his army of soldiers. "Yknow, I've always wanted to try this move.." A loud cracking sound emitted from his arm like his bones were being forcefully dislocated..

"Gomu-Gomu no.. Pistol!" Boom! Like the sound of an enormous whip slapping against the ground, Gaia's arm shot down towards the warmonger and his army, bouncing off the ground and onto Ares' chest, where his heart would be.. But there didn't seem to be any sort of wound on his chest. Hell, there wasn't even a scratch. So what had happened?

"So, do you need this or what?" Gaia's arm was already back and place, as good as new, holding some large red blob.. No, he didn't touch Ares' exterior. But his interior. Through the use of the Extinction Dream, he could phase through Ares' skin using his make-shift one-piece knockoff attack, and snatch his heart out. And that's exactly what he did, only faster than the speed of any conceivable bullet.

"Meh, you'll be fine." Gaia held the War God's heart in his hand as it continued to beat fervently.

"Ah. So I guess I was right about you." Kill-Gaia simply stood there as the warriors, his resolve not wavering even a bit. But suddenly.. He was gone? Probably teleportation.
"Heyo." Incorrect. In truth, he was simply floating in the air.. Perhaps 150 meters into the air.

"It seems I was right, you are pretty boring." He was a swift one, simple as that. He had jumped into the air and began to float in a mere fraction of a second.
Kill-Gaia held his arm out, pointing it downwards towards Ares and his army of soldiers. "Yknow, I've always wanted to try this move.." A loud cracking sound emitted from his arm like his bones were being forcefully dislocated..

"Gomu-Gomu no.. Pistol!" Boom! Like the sound of an enormous whip slapping against the ground, Gaia's arm shot down towards the warmonger and his army, bouncing off the ground and onto Ares' chest, where his heart would be.. But there didn't seem to be any sort of wound on his chest. Hell, there wasn't even a scratch. So what had happened?

"So, do you need this or what?" Gaia's arm was already back and place, as good as new, holding some large red blob.. No, he didn't touch Ares' exterior. But his interior. Through the use of the Extinction Dream, he could phase through Ares' skin using his make-shift one-piece knockoff attack, and snatch his heart out. And that's exactly what he did, only faster than the speed of any conceivable bullet.

"Meh, you'll be fine." Gaia held the War God's heart in his hand as it continued to beat fervently.

"...What?"

Ares felt his chest, trying in vain to find the pulse that no longer sounded in his body. However, thanks to him sharing similar physiology to the ghosty warriors who accompanied him, the seemingly lethal attack did not immediately end his life.

"Fascinating. To think I could suffer such HUMILIATION by you"

Ares smiled. An insane wicked grin painted his face, visible even underneath his helmet. Suddenly. his power surged outward, a combination or Drakes Rage activation dream and Ares converting his damage into raw power. This resulting explosion of energy surges outward, scorching the ruins of the battlefield with fire and brimstone.

"I AM ARES, WAR INCARNATE. BREAK MY BONES, REND MY FLESH, TEAR MY HEART OUT. I WILL NOT BOW"

Ares leaps at the man once more, his sword transforming into a large, double-bladed axe, caked in flame. He aims a powerful downward swing at his flying foe, sending a blast of flame in every direction as it radiates outward from the weapon.

"...What?"

Ares felt his chest, trying in vain to find the pulse that no longer sounded in his body. However, thanks to him sharing similar physiology to the ghosty warriors who accompanied him, the seemingly lethal attack did not immediately end his life.

"Fascinating. To think I could suffer such HUMILIATION by you"

Ares smiled. An insane wicked grin painted his face, visible even underneath his helmet. Suddenly. his power surged outward, a combination or Drakes Rage activation dream and Ares converting his damage into raw power. This resulting explosion of energy surges outward, scorching the ruins of the battlefield with fire and brimstone.

"I AM ARES, WAR INCARNATE. BREAK MY BONES, REND MY FLESH, TEAR MY HEART OUT. I WILL NOT BOW"

Ares leaps at the man once more, his sword transforming into a large, double-bladed axe, caked in flame. He aims a powerful downward swing at his flying foe, sending a blast of flame in every direction as it radiates outward from the weapon.

"Red." Gaia coats his bat in red electricity, slamming into the coming attack. The clash of weapons only lasted for about.. 2 seconds before Gaia's weapon, and his arm exploded, the blood evaporating and the wound being cauterized by the flames immediately.

("Hm. . . It seems the difference in our raw power is evident. Maybe this will be more interesting than I previously thought.") Gaia swiftly teleports back to the ground.

("He can clearly survive without his heart. . . The loss of an arm or a leg probably wouldn't slow him down either. I guess I'll just have to reduce him down to nothing. .")

("Not enough. We need to destroy everything he has.")

("
I like that idea. But how do we pull it off .?")

("He's a barbarian.. He carries himself for war and death.") Gaia was thinking.. His senses were sharpened to abnormal levels. He slowed down his perception of time subconsciously for this.. Who was he talking to?

("Yeah. . What does that mean for us?") In truth, he wasn't talking to anybody. He was simply swirling in his own mind. He couldn't use the Summoning Dream, so it wasn't a summon he made a contract with..

("We will disorient him. He's an idiot. Insane. But we're more insane. We know how to go to war, how to fight. . We've been doing it or as long as we can remember, right?")

("I didn't get to fight before.")

("I want to fight.")

("I want to go to war.")

("HaHaHaHaHa..!!!")

Bam!
A thunderous sound erupted throughout the area.. Huh? It seems Ares was now missing an arm.

"Ah. I was wondering.. But that confirms it.." Gaia chuckled, his bat and his arm regenerated in almost an instant.

"You sort of suck when your opponent is faster, huh?"

"Red." Gaia coats his bat in red electricity, slamming into the coming attack. The clash of weapons only lasted for about.. 2 seconds before Gaia's weapon, and his arm exploded, the blood evaporating and the wound being cauterized by the flames immediately.

("Hm. . . It seems the difference in our raw power is evident. Maybe this will be more interesting than I previously thought.") Gaia swiftly teleports back to the ground.

("He can clearly survive without his heart. . . The loss of an arm or a leg probably wouldn't slow him down either. I guess I'll just have to reduce him down to nothing. .")

("Not enough. We need to destroy everything he has.")

("
I like that idea. But how do we pull it off .?")

("He's a barbarian.. He carries himself for war and death.") Gaia was thinking.. His senses were sharpened to abnormal levels. He slowed down his perception of time subconsciously for this.. Who was he talking to?

("Yeah. . What does that mean for us?") In truth, he wasn't talking to anybody. He was simply swirling in his own mind. He couldn't use the Summoning Dream, so it wasn't a summon he made a contract with..

("We will disorient him. He's an idiot. Insane. But we're more insane. We know how to go to war, how to fight. . We've been doing it or as long as we can remember, right?")

("I didn't get to fight before.")

("I want to fight.")

("I want to go to war.")

("HaHaHaHaHa..!!!")

Bam!
A thunderous sound erupted throughout the area.. Huh? It seems Ares was now missing an arm.

"Ah. I was wondering.. But that confirms it.." Gaia chuckled, his bat and his arm regenerated in almost an instant.

"You sort of suck when your opponent is faster, huh?"

"YES. USE YOUR SPEED. YOUR POWER. YOUR DREAMS. LET US DANCE IN THE INFERNO OF RAGE AND BLOOD"

A rush of emotion-filled Ares as he watched his arm fall to the ground. rage, bloodlust, an insane euphoria at facing an opponent so strong. but something else as well, something very unfamiliar to him. was it.....Fear? Hesitation? Unease? Impossible. he was Ares, the god of war and conflict. of destruction. of pillaging villages and burning down civilizations. yet this man.....

Additionally, in the back of his mind, he could hear something. The voice of his host, Drake. Begging him to turn back and flee, telling him that he needs to escape before it's too late.

The conflicting emotions he felt worked to fuel his insanity and bloodlust even further. Another explosion of energy blasts through his body as Ares worked to convert more of his fury and damage into pure, raw power. His entire body now erupts with flame, his body straining to its limit to push as much power as possible.

"I FIGHT. THEREFORE I AM" Ares bellows. Above him. hundreds of soldiers materialize themselves into the air. These warriors, unlike those he had summoned previously, were much more modern. piloting fighter planes similar to those found in the modern military. These soldiers, sharing Ares's bloodlust, charge into Kill-Gaia, unleashing their entire payload of bombs and bullets upon him.

Simultaneously, Ares charges once more, His Axe shaping itself into a gigantic, malice-filled hammer, much heavier and larger than anything a human could have lifted, Even Drake would be incapable of wielding such a weapon, yet Ares carried it with a single arm. The hammer smolders with fire, the flame turning white-blue hue as it reaches temperatures above anything Ares had achieved previously, burning the very air itself as it flys through it.

Ares moves forward and, putting his entire being into the swing, attempts to slam the hammer on top of Kill-Gaia.

"...Ah." ..It's wonderful, he thought. Such fervor. Such courage. Such strength..

"It's amazing.." Kill-Gaia couldn't be happier than he was now. To find such a strong man after years and years of being surrounded by people he was sure he could defeat in a second.. What was this feeling?

He was happy, of course. Excited, definitely. But what was missing? He couldn't tell. He was incredibly happy to fight somebody who could match him, but what was missing? It was something rather peculiar, and because of that he was incapable of identifying what it was, and it annoyed him to no end.

"Perhaps if I kill you, I'll find the answer to it." His voice, which had contorted itself returned to normal.
"Yetzirah." The ground under his feet cracked as an explosion of air, Ares felt something circular crash into his stomach.. It was..

A motorbike?

NLQWyD.gif

A motorcycle flew out of nowhere, crashing into Ares and plowing through a moderate portion of his army, returning to Gaia an instant later. He did say he couldn't use the Summoning Dream, right?

"Lyngvi.. Vanargandr. I built it myself, just remembered a character from a visual novel I like.." Gaia mounted the bike, revving it up as gas spewed from the exhaust pipe.

"LET'S DO THIS!!! HOOOOOOOO!!!" His speed increased tenfold in an instant, once again ramming into Ares, and then immediately changing direction, and slamming into Ares again. Due to the Curse of the waves, his speed and power were limited, so he couldn't break supersonic speed, but he was ramming into Ares dozens of times. He had to fall soon. If he didn't..

Well, then he'd keep attacking. Again and again, until he fell.

"BALWGH"

Ares coughed up the remainder of his blood, the liquid freely spilling from his missing arm and mouth. His hammer was gone, the mighty weapon knocked from his hands during the barrage of vehicular blows. Ares felt several other blows charge into him, breaking his ribs on impact, his torso collapsing in on itself as the force knocked him backward. He felt another blow, this time to his back, breaking what was left of his spine and sending him tumbling forward.

his troops tried in vain to fire at the speeding vehicle, but it was like trying to hit a fighter jet with a Sling Shot. their attacks missed entirely, incapable of tagging the speeding man who had reached speeds beyond what any of them could react to.

( "This man.... what the hell is he?")

Yet Ares, defiant to the end, kept fighting. Vainly swinging his fists, the blows themselves hitting thin air as the vehicle sped through him. Once his arms were no longer useable, he attempted to headbutt the charging vehicle, swinging wildly with his neck while the blows continued to rain onto him. His injuries, instead of weakening him, were spiking his power to the very limit, feeding off of his own suffering, his anger, his emotions themselves continue to drive him., while his body itself gave way to its unavoidable limitations.

In one final ditch to win, he let all his remaining energy explode around him, engulfing him in a gigantic fireball that expands around him, carrying the force similar to that of a nuclear explosion, this cascade of energy blasted outward, incinerating everything, and everyone in touched. This technique would leave Ares completely drained of energy, helpless to anything that happens after the fact. The explosion size itself was condensed just enough that it did not touch any of Drake's allies, a consequence of Drake pleading at Ares to spare his comrades from the blast.

maxresdefault.jpg

"BALWGH"

Ares coughed up the remainder of his blood, the liquid freely spilling from his missing arm and mouth. His hammer was gone, the mighty weapon knocked from his hands during the barrage of vehicular blows. Ares felt several other blows charge into him, breaking his ribs on impact, his torso collapsing in on itself as the force knocked him backward. He felt another blow, this time to his back, breaking what was left of his spine and sending him tumbling forward.

his troops tried in vain to fire at the speeding vehicle, but it was like trying to hit a fighter jet with a Sling Shot. their attacks missed entirely, incapable of tagging the speeding man who had reached speeds beyond what any of them could react to.

( "This man.... what the hell is he?")

Yet Ares, defiant to the end, kept fighting. Vainly swinging his fists, the blows themselves hitting thin air as the vehicle sped through him. Once his arms were no longer useable, he attempted to headbutt the charging vehicle, swinging wildly with his neck while the blows continued to rain onto him. His injuries, instead of weakening him, were spiking his power to the very limit, feeding off of his own suffering, his anger, his emotions themselves continue to drive him., while his body itself gave way to its unavoidable limitations.

In one final ditch to win, he let all his remaining energy explode around him, engulfing him in a gigantic fireball that expands around him, carrying the force similar to that of a nuclear explosion, this cascade of energy blasted outward, incinerating everything, and everyone in touched. This technique would leave Ares completely drained of energy, helpless to anything that happens after the fact. The explosion size itself was condensed just enough that it did not touch any of Drake's allies, a consequence of Drake pleading at Ares to spare his comrades from the blast.

maxresdefault.jpg
"AGHFWJJK--"
Kill-Gaia could only make random noises as the explosion consumed his bike, and by default.. him. Well, somewhat. At the last second, he was able to barely teleport away from the explosion. He was still caught in it, the radius was too big for him to teleport completely out of the explosion, and more than half of his body was blown away. The explosion destroyed on a level far beyond what he could heal at the time, so healing it was out of the question.

He was blown away, flung through trees, rocks, even some soldiers left behind from the battle, but he was alive. Just barely alive. "Ah.. Ah.." He was breathing fervently, shakingly standing up as he looked at the dying blood-soaked Ares from afar.

"..Beautiful." He slowly walked towards the warmonger, dripping enormous amounts of blood, forming a trail. "You are a treasure among warriors, Ares. Tell me, will we be able to fight again. .?" That was his final question to the dying warrior.

"Having good allies is fine, knowing how to take advantage of it and contain them so that they do not do something crazy is something that one finds several times in life, although I do not complain about my group" he said
"Speaking of which, I believe you were the only one who didn't show their true abilities. Well, not the only one, but I'm rather curious myself. We'll have to save our bout for another time though." Satsuki sighed in disappointment, she'd have to first deal with the witch before she could fight anyone else.

"AGHFWJJK--"
Kill-Gaia could only make random noises as the explosion consumed his bike, and by default.. him. Well, somewhat. At the last second, he was able to barely teleport away from the explosion. He was still caught in it, the radius was too big for him to teleport completely out of the explosion, and more than half of his body was blown away. The explosion destroyed on a level far beyond what he could heal at the time, so healing it was out of the question.

He was blown away, flung through trees, rocks, even some soldiers left behind from the battle, but he was alive. Just barely alive. "Ah.. Ah.." He was breathing fervently, shakingly standing up as he looked at the dying blood-soaked Ares from afar.

"..Beautiful." He slowly walked towards the warmonger, dripping enormous amounts of blood, forming a trail. "You are a treasure among warriors, Ares. Tell me, will we be able to fight again. .?" That was his final question to the dying warrior.

Ares laid there, his anger, his fury, his bloodlust, all gone, absorbed to power his previous explosion. All that was left was a calm, peaceful expression on his face, displaying a feeling of profound contentment.

Too weak to turn towards Kill-Gaia, he simply stared upwards towards the clouds, his eyes half-closed.

"You banged me up pretty good. Outside of some miracle, there's no way this vessel could recover" Ares said weakly.

"You were the strongest warrior I've ever fought Kill-Gaia. Finally, my bloodlust has been satisfied."

Ares's body slowly faded away, his form evaporating to reveal what was left of Drake's body.

"Speaking of which, I believe you were the only one who didn't show their true abilities. Well, not the only one, but I'm rather curious myself. We'll have to save our bout for another time though." Satsuki sighed in disappointment, she'd have to first deal with the witch before she could fight anyone else.
"I'll be waiting for you then" he said with small smile

''Wow Gramps really messed you up. Suprised to see me, Time to finish the job. Pride. This was one of his hardest activation dream since it required him to feel above his opponents. On any normal situation he wouldn`t considered himeself above Gaia bit here he was weakened. and injured. He wasnt a warrior type so killing people not at full potential wasn`t a problem. Don`t try to move. Rondine di Pioggia. This rain flames will slow you down. ''Any last words.''

''Wow Gramps really messed you up. Suprised to see me, Time to finish the job. Pride. This was one of his hardest activation dream since it required him to feel above his opponents. On any normal situation he wouldn`t considered himeself above Gaia bit here he was weakened. and injured. He wasnt a warrior type so killing people not at full potential wasn`t a problem. Don`t try to move. Rondine di Pioggia. This rain flames will slow you down. ''Any last words.''
"I thought I told you, Majin." Gaia turned his head towards the Devil, his palpable bloodlust still as strong as ever.

"You.. Are not beautiful." He couldn't downgrade Gaia's will, nor could he truly downgrade Gaia himself.. Well, he could. But stopping him fully was impossible. He walked towards the Devil, he was.. paralyzed. Was it fear? No, he felt above him, so of course, he wouldn't be afraid. So what was it? Perhaps it was admiration for his absurd will..

But all there was to know, was that he couldn't move. "Stay there.. Right there." Spatial Restriction. That was the best he could do. He couldn't harm the Majin or kill him, not in this state..

Ares laid there, his anger, his fury, his bloodlust, all gone, absorbed to power his previous explosion. All that was left was a calm, peaceful expression on his face, displaying a feeling of profound contentment.

Too weak to turn towards Kill-Gaia, he simply stared upwards towards the clouds, his eyes half-closed.

"You banged me up pretty good. Outside of some miracle, there's no way this vessel could recover" Ares said weakly.

"You were the strongest warrior I've ever fought Kill-Gaia. Finally, my bloodlust has been satisfied."

Ares's body slowly faded away, his form evaporating to reveal what was left of Drake's body.
"But you, you're time isn't now. Not yet. You still have much more to give, Ares." He went over, kneeling down and grabbing Drake by the neck as he lay there.
He grasped it tightly. "You're bloodlust is far too potent for me to allow it to extinguish now.. Your war will never be over, not yet at least." Drake could feel his body begin to convulse and contract.. Until an incredible short burst of pain permeated his body, with Gaia pulling out a crimson energy sphere from Drake's chest.

"Your dream isn't over yet, I'll preserve it, along with this world." He had basically "stolen" a part of Ares from Drake. "You're radiance is too strong to allow it to wither and die in this man." He walked over to Mark as he held the crimson sphere of energy in his hand.
"Let's go. Let Rory and Pandora duke it out for a bit."

"I thought I told you, Majin." Gaia turned his head towards the Devil, his palpable bloodlust still as strong as ever.

"You.. Are not beautiful." He couldn't downgrade Gaia's will, nor could he truly downgrade Gaia himself.. Well, he could. But stopping him fully was impossible. He walked towards the Devil, he was.. paralyzed. Was it fear? No, he felt above him, so of course, he wouldn't be afraid. So what was it? Perhaps it was admiration for his absurd will..

But all there was to know, was that he couldn't move. "Stay there.. Right there." Spatial Restriction. That was the best he could do. He couldn't harm the Majin or kill him, not in this state..

"But you, you're time isn't now. Not yet. You still have much more to give, Ares." He went over, kneeling down and grabbing Drake by the neck as he lay there.
He grasped it tightly. "You're bloodlust is far too potent for me to allow it to extinguish now.. Your war will never be over, not yet at least." Drake could feel his body begin to convulse and contract.. Until an incredible short burst of pain permeated his body, with Gaia pulling out a crimson energy sphere from Drake's chest.

"Your dream isn't over yet, I'll preserve it, along with this world." He had basically "stolen" a part of Ares from Drake. "You're radiance is too strong to allow it to wither and die in this man." He walked over to Mark as he held the crimson sphere of energy in his hand.
"Let's go. Let Rory and Pandora duke it out for a bit."
without saying a word Mark followed his partner

''Summon Golem
acacc26e8fc25e7e10ceb91156862edc.jpg

.. If i can`t move my golems will. Go my golem and kill Gaia Don`t try to move the rain flames and pride ability has already weakened you enough. You don`t have enough energy for teleportation. Its sad that after all your battles you will get killed by a summon. This here is my strongest golem he has the power of a small nuke but really lacks in speed its why i don`t really use it that often. Even you would have a hard time destroying it at full strength let alone at reduced state. Destroy him. The golem moved to punch just to be sure Majin warped space to make the golem punches land on gaia. Nice trick yeah i copied it from you

''Summon Golem
acacc26e8fc25e7e10ceb91156862edc.jpg

.. If i can`t move my golems will. Go my golem and kill Gaia Don`t try to move the rain flames and pride ability has already weakened you enough. You don`t have enough energy for teleportation. Its sad that after all your battles you will get killed by a summon. This here is my strongest golem he has the power of a small nuke but really lacks in speed its why i don`t really use it that often. Even you would have a hard time destroying it at full strength let alone at reduced state. Destroy him. The golem moved to punch just to be sure Majin warped space to make the golem punches land on gaia. Nice trick yeah i copied it from you
"Mark, sorry to ask a bit much, but I'm pretty weak now. If you could hold this guy off for me so I could gain some power back, that'd be pretty cool." He turned to his ally, asking for a favor.

''Time to finish this then. Golem punch him more he said as the golem started to increase his punches each punch hitting Gaia due to him warping space. Gaia was being plummetted by the Golem again and again.

''Ah i can finally move the fear aura doesn`t really work when you get plummeted over and over. It break the fear you know. Now for my final move. Wonderland. Don`t try to break out of it your powers are already being weakened by pride. I wonder what i will take from you i think your martial skills. Gaia was now trapped into wonderland unable to get out easily like before due to Pride reducing him.

Just to be safe Greed Durandal. He stabbed Gaia over and over again with Durandal

"My, what a frivolous display of violence. I must say, this is quite the source of entertainment."

Maleficent sits down, enjoying a small cup of tea with a hum. Her scepter idly glows a sharp green, humming and stirring with vicious malice in it's very core. The witch did not stop to ponder who would win -- rather, she expected blood to have been drawn by the end of the hour. Speaking of, she was wondering just how this would all end. There was no doubt in her mind that her contractor would survive. But what of the consequence. Truly thrilling. She was almost curious to see how it would play out if she finished the haughty Captain herself....

''Time to finish this then. Golem punch him more he said as the golem started to increase his punches each punch hitting Gaia due to him warping space. Gaia was being plummetted by the Golem again and again.

''Ah i can finally move the fear aura doesn`t really work when you get plummeted over and over. It break the fear you know. Now for my final move. Wonderland. Don`t try to break out of it your powers are already being weakened by pride. I wonder what i will take from you i think your martial skills. Gaia was now trapped into wonderland unable to get out easily like before due to Pride reducing him.

Just to be safe Greed Durandal. He stabbed Gaia over and over again with Durandal
Gaia was.. let's just say, bored. Really bored. Was this guy stupid or what? He thought to himself. Gaia was a master of the Extinction Dream. Whether he was injured or not didn't do anything on his relative skill.. What the Majin was seeing, well, what he was feeling, wasn't real. Well, it was real, but it honestly had no effect on Kill-Gaia. The reason being is that twisting and bending space in ways one couldn't imagine for one like him is like second nature for him. He'd been doing it for almost a century now.. Wars, violence, death, and destruction, all shaped his ability to bend the laws of space.

"This is why I called you trash." The attacks phased through him. Every single one simply phased through him. Attempting to circumvent his spatial manipulation against an Expert like him, for the Majin, was like an ant trying to grasp the revolution of stars.

"You're conceited yknow. Did you ever stop to think, that maybe I've actually been alive for a bit longer than you think?" Gaia stood up, the attacks still phasing through him. "That maybe the depth of our experience is so different, that trying to combat me with copies of my own abilities would be as useless a normal human trying to walk on mere air??" Gaia turned his head to the Majin..

"Die." But then he chuckled, then shrugged. "Which is what I'd usually say, but I actually can't harm you." In terms of offensive power, Gaia was completely useless right now. Sure, he could phase through the Majin and his golem's body and destroy them from the inside, but multi-tasking in his state wasn't something he'd enjoy doing.

"Preventing myself from dying and attacking at the same time, let's just say it isn't something I feel like doing. So I'm gonna smash this illusion of yours, now." Gaia snapped his fingers. Wonderland was born of illusions after all. Gaia wasn't one of weak will, he'd seen more battles than the Majin had days in his life most likely. Breaking free of an illusion like this was childsplay.

(Dunno if this is an asspull, kinda don't want this guy to die yet.)

"My, what a frivolous display of violence. I must say, this is quite the source of entertainment."

Maleficent sits down, enjoying a small cup of tea with a hum. Her scepter idly glows a sharp green, humming and stirring with vicious malice in it's very core. The witch did not stop to ponder who would win -- rather, she expected blood to have been drawn by the end of the hour. Speaking of, she was wondering just how this would all end. There was no doubt in her mind that her contractor would survive. But what of the consequence. Truly thrilling. She was almost curious to see how it would play out if she finished the haughty Captain herself....
"It seems that the men have finally finished their business." Satsuki was also finishing up a cup of tea herself. The bitter stuff, like her butler, had used to make for her. "Indeed, Ares was a skilled warrior, the finest of his class. I'm sure I would've gotten good use out of him." Once finished she sat her cup down on a large stone, standing up.

"But, I believe it's time we finish our quarrel. I'm sure our forms won't last for much longer, so I'd like to get whatever duels I've set finished before my contractor reclaims this body."

"It seems that the men have finally finished their business." Satsuki was also finishing up a cup of tea herself. The bitter stuff, like her butler, had used to make for her. "Indeed, Ares was a skilled warrior, the finest of his class. I'm sure I would've gotten good use out of him." Once finished she sat her cup down on a large stone, standing up.

"But, I believe it's time we finish our quarrel. I'm sure our forms won't last for much longer, so I'd like to get whatever duels I've set finished before my contractor reclaims this body."
The sorceress stood up onto her feet and clenched her staff. Her eyes were fondly shut for a moment before widening with a mischievous glare. Her cup had deconstructed itself into utter nothingness, leaving her freed hand to gently wave as if conducting an invisible orchestra.

"I will admit ... This new existence -- It feels as if I'm no longer restricted to such a simplistic narrative. Despite the curse, it's awfully freeing! Provide me with a duel to remember before I fade back into fiction. And bare witness to ALL THE POWERS OF HELL!"

Her scepter whirred with an abundance of powerful magics, dancing in the air before forming into crackling electricity. It didn't waste a second forming into a sort of electricity. Controlled volts that would strike from the skies, homing onto the student council president's location. Purple streaks would drop down on her figure, bombarding her and the ground below with electric strikes at supersonic speeds! By use of the THUNDAGA spell -- she would be forced into a dance for her life, the bellowing winds following her presence suddenly wooshing in harsh, destructive manner -- allowing distance to be created between her and the other. It was time to see whose will was superior. If Pandora could defeat Rory
, surely Maleficent could triumph over Satsuki.

"Screw it I lost the mood I am going home. You are a buzz kill you know that."

"Just know this next time we meet I am not going to take the fight lightly."

"Bye satsuki. Its time for my rule 34 action."

Majin teleported out of the battlefield not because of fear of Gaia. To him Gaia was just another deranged villain the clichéd battle maniac. He just got bored.

"Before I leave though Summon Robot. Alright transmit what is going on to the batefield to me. There may be some powers to copy from Pandora."

Gaia was.. let's just say, bored. Really bored. Was this guy stupid or what? He thought to himself. Gaia was a master of the Extinction Dream. Whether he was injured or not didn't do anything on his relative skill.. What the Majin was seeing, well, what he was feeling, wasn't real. Well, it was real, but it honestly had no effect on Kill-Gaia. The reason being is that twisting and bending space in ways one couldn't imagine for one like him is like second nature for him. He'd been doing it for almost a century now.. Wars, violence, death, and destruction, all shaped his ability to bend the laws of space.

"This is why I called you trash." The attacks phased through him. Every single one simply phased through him. Attempting to circumvent his spatial manipulation against an Expert like him, for the Majin, was like an ant trying to grasp the revolution of stars.

"You're conceited yknow. Did you ever stop to think, that maybe I've actually been alive for a bit longer than you think?" Gaia stood up, the attacks still phasing through him. "That maybe the depth of our experience is so different, that trying to combat me with copies of my own abilities would be as useless a normal human trying to walk on mere air??" Gaia turned his head to the Majin..

"Die." But then he chuckled, then shrugged. "Which is what I'd usually say, but I actually can't harm you." In terms of offensive power, Gaia was completely useless right now. Sure, he could phase through the Majin and his golem's body and destroy them from the inside, but multi-tasking in his state wasn't something he'd enjoy doing.

"Preventing myself from dying and attacking at the same time, let's just say it isn't something I feel like doing. So I'm gonna smash this illusion of yours, now." Gaia snapped his fingers. Wonderland was born of illusions after all. Gaia wasn't one of weak will, he'd seen more battles than the Majin had days in his life most likely. Breaking free of an illusion like this was childsplay.

(Dunno if this is an asspull, kinda don't want this guy to die yet.)
It is assault don't worry I dont mind.

Majin teleported out of the battlefield not because of fear of Gaia. To him Gaia was just another deranged villain the clichéd battle maniac. He just got bored.

"Before I leave though Summon Robot. Alright transmit what is going on to the batefield to me. There may be some powers to copy from Pandora."
Somehow ... any information caught up in the transmission would be immediately scrambled. Seems Pandora had a trick up her sleeve to prevent such a thing from happening. Even when she was under an entirely new guise, she still planned ahead ....

The sorceress stood up onto her feet and clenched her staff. Her eyes were fondly shut for a moment before widening with a mischievous glare. Her cup had deconstructed itself into utter nothingness, leaving her freed hand to gently wave as if conducting an invisible orchestra.

"I will admit ... This new existence -- It feels as if I'm no longer restricted to such a simplistic narrative. Despite the curse, it's awfully freeing! Provide me with a duel to remember before I fade back into fiction. And bare witness to ALL THE POWERS OF HELL!"

Her scepter whirred with an abundance of powerful magics, dancing in the air before forming into crackling electricity. It didn't waste a second forming into a sort of electricity. Controlled volts that would strike from the skies, homing onto the student council president's location. Purple streaks would drop down on her figure, bombarding her and the ground below with electric strikes at supersonic speeds! By use of the THUNDAGA spell -- she would be forced into a dance for her life, the bellowing winds following her presence suddenly wooshing in harsh, destructive manner -- allowing distance to be created between her and the other. It was time to see whose will was superior. If Pandora could defeat Rory
, surely Maleficent could triumph over Satsuki.

"Hell, you say? I'll believe it when I see it for myself, wench." Satsuki took the shortened Bakuzan, and slit her finger with it. "I will not allow anybody to question my ambition, NOBODY IN THIS WORLD WILL STOP ME!" She swung her hand, blood flying into the air.

"Kamui, Hanshin." The blood fell onto Satsuki's gown, an aura of oceanic blue surrounds Satsuki before it dissipates, revealing her in her previous black military uniform, a large crater forming in the ground from the dispersion of energy.

"It will have to do for this battle. Not being able to wear Junketsu is sort of uncomfortable, but it is no matter." Satsuki wasted no more breath--leaning forward and rocketing off the surface she was on and towards Maleficent. She was going for the kill. As soon as she got close enough, Bakuzan, now returned to its original size and length, would cut her into dozens of small pieces.

Gaia honestly didn't care much. "Jeez, what a pussy. Trash will be trash I guess, acting tough like you would actually beat me if you didn't get the drop when I was weakened." He shrugged, he got to fight an amazing opponent, and that was all he needed. It would take a long while to heal himself though, would most likely be completely healed at the start of the next wave.

"May as well watch my to lovelies fight." Gaia sat down on a tree stump. The copying ability of the Majin was troublesome, but he was to mellowed out to care. He finally got to watch a rather clean specticle.

"Hell, you say? I'll believe it when I see it for myself, wench." Satsuki took the shortened Bakuzan, and slit her finger with it. "I will not allow anybody to question my ambition, NOBODY IN THIS WORLD WILL STOP ME!" She swung her hand, blood flying into the air.

"Kamui, Hanshin." The blood fell onto Satsuki's gown, an aura of oceanic blue surrounds Satsuki before it dissipates, revealing her in her previous black military uniform, a large crater forming in the ground from the dispersion of energy.

"It will have to do for this battle. Not being able to wear Junketsu is sort of uncomfortable, but it is no matter." Satsuki wasted no more breath--leaning forward and rocketing off the surface she was on and towards Maleficent. She was going for the kill. As soon as she got close enough, Bakuzan, now returned to its original size and length, would cut her into dozens of small pieces.
ZZZZZZZRRRTTTT....

Maleficent need have only moved her hand forwards to direct the incoming thunder she had created in-between her and the incoming woman. Attempting to zap both the ground and her assailant to a crisp, the thunderwaves would crash upon impact, continuing to follow her in relentless fashion. Two, four, six... multiplying in large amounts, refusing her a moment to breathe for even a second as the barrage continued.

"A feeble attempt!" She boomed. One thing was for absolute certain. These crackling waves of electricity refused her the chance to cut in close. Her strength might have been physically superior, but the versatility and range of her magic could very well be a hinderance. Destruction awaited her should she freeze in place to even consider a plan of attack. She'd best be able to think on her feet...

latest

ZZZZZZZRRRTTTT....

Maleficent need have only moved her hand forwards to direct the incoming thunder she had created in-between her and the incoming woman. Attempting to zap both the ground and her assailant to a crisp, the thunderwaves would crash upon impact, continuing to follow her in relentless fashion. Two, four, six... multiplying in large amounts, refusing her a moment to breathe for even a second as the barrage continued.

"A feeble attempt!" She boomed. One thing was for absolute certain. These crackling waves of electricity refused her the chance to cut in close. Her strength might have been physically superior, but the versatility and range of her magic could very well be a hinderance. Destruction awaited her should she freeze in place to even consider a plan of attack. She'd best be able to think on her feet...

latest
"How utterly barren. Your way of fighting will never cease to disgust me, you witch!" Satsuki immediately felt the heat of the incoming bolts of electricity, eliciting the boiling of the blood within her Kamui. While not as strong as Junketsu, they were made of life fibers, adaptable material, capable of regenerating even after being torn to shreds. Her Kamui would adapt to most if not all stimuli it came into contact with.. She was adapting quite well to this new flexible body she had. With that, she could bend herself in ways unimaginable.. Along with adding the abnormal abilities of the Extinction Dream.

Satsuki bent her torso, contorting space in such a way that made it seem like she split herself into pieces to dodge each and every bolt of lightning. "These dream abilities.. Quite interesting. I feel like I'm gaining an even greater grasp on the knowledge of this body!" The skills of Rory were merging with the skills of Satsuki. It was a peculiar phenomenon. It could only happen if Rory herself had an absurd obsession or connecting with the character Satsuki Kiryuin.

"I see, so that is what you dreamt of, child. Unshakable conviction. We are similar in that rite, beings with ambitions stronger than our bodies could handle. But you and I are still quite different.." Satsuki began walking ever closer to Maleficent. She knew It was a bold move. But she didn't care. She was confident. Confident beyond belief.

"Unlike you, MY CONVICTION IS ABSOLUTELY UNSHAKABLE!" It was evident.. Rory had a strong will, definitely. But this was on another level of absurd. Breaking this girl's will, was as impossible as an ant trying to grasp the the size of the big bang.

Maleficent began to strip a piece of the land below her and cause it to fly above the ground with her standing at it's center. By the will of both her sheer power and magic. Her eyes began to glint, feeling a strong aura building up from within her. A fusion of magic and technology wrapping around her fist -- until her gauntlet perfectly shaped itself upon her body. But not only that -- some innate skill as well. An understanding was reached.

"I see now ... So that's what was taken from you ... As my wings were once stripped -- Yours were too. We are much alike, my contractor. Thus, you shall be deemed worthy enough to be my successor. Let your innermost desire to destroy these insignificant dreams guide you to greatness!"

It seemed as if Rory and Pandora were somewhat -- similar. Yet polar opposites to each other -- holding the same potential. She would have never admitted it, but she found those similarities enticing. But that mind was not the controller right now. That would be Maleficent. The dark, manipulative witch who abused confidence and pride, taking the sparrow's wings and slicing them mid-flight. She was a being of darkness who wouldn't hesitate to demolish any ounce of will she had left. SATSUKI KIRYUIIN WOULD EAT THE DIRT!

From her grand platform above the ground she waved her scepter in the air as it crackled with electricity. That very same Extinction Dream would be held on standby to stabilize the space around her, but not only that -- beginning to fold it such that some sort of invisible wall set a restricting boundary to where she could and could not go. Suddenly directing her staff in her direction, her electricity would strike the ground below her, creating a massively accelerating forest of thorns, that functioned as if they were alive -- and aimed to swerve around to attempt to impale the woman from all directions -- some trying to bind her legs and arms with their immense strength!

"A forest of thorns shall be your tomb!" Echoed the mistress. Close-combat was becoming much more implausible by the second.

FarCraftyBee-size_restricted.gif

"And a flurry of blades shall be yours." Satsuki was used to dealing with opponents coming from all directions. She'd fought hundreds of COVERS, after all. She raised her blade into the air. A swirl of blue fire coating Bakuzan's blade.

"A useful ability, indeed." In the forest of thorns and death, an oceanic flame burst like a volcanic eruption, eviscerating the thorns before they got too close to Satsuki. "I don't believe she showed this ability during her fight with your contractor, no, it seems this is an original of mine." Satsuki twirled her blade, holding it like Genji from the game Overwatch.

"Go. Incinerate her!" She created dozens upon dozens of fire dragons, swinging her blade in a straight line to send the dragons towards Maleficent.
536a65e0778a2273dcbc9b078d7b764d.jpg

The dragons swiftly swarmed Maleficent. But that wasn't all. Using the Activation Dream and Extinction Dream, Satsuki continuously boosted her physical capabilities while using the Extinction Dream to teleport behind the witch.
"It seems I've got the upperhand, wench!"

Back