• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Oh Shit, tell me by the name of God, do they have a backup plan if they lose control?"

“Before I answer anymore questions, you never identified yourself, who the hell are you? You don’t look like any harmonist I’ve heard of.” King Tiger said, his eyes narrowing.

“Could he be one of the monarchists?” King Tiger thought to himself.

King Tigers body tensed, ready to spring into action at the moments notice.

"Oh Shit, tell me by the name of God, do they have a backup plan if they lose control?"
"Jeez, can you be any more of a pussy?" Kill-Gaia, who was previously watching the events unfold, drops down from his current spot and next to Mark. "We're Monarchists, grim reapers. War is our profession, and murder is our currency." He grabbed his mechanical bat, holding it over his shoulders. "Act more like a villain sometimes."

He then turned to the squabble between Pandora and Rory, "Since my two lovelies seem to be having a rough time deciding how to deal with the merchandise, I'll help settle the dispute." Kill-Gaia runs up to the mobster, well, more like he burst off of his current position. And in one fell swoop, he lopped off Al Capone's head with a single swing of his leg.

"Boom!"
46RnNJ.gif

The head flew through multiple buildings and probably kept flying, but it got too far away to see rather quickly. "See? Now nobody has to argue over anything like a bunch of imbeciles."

"Jeez, can you be any more of a pussy?" Kill-Gaia, who was previously watching the events unfold, drops down from his current spot and next to Mark. "We're Monarchists, grim reapers. War is our profession, and murder is our currency." He grabbed his mechanical bat, holding it over his shoulders. "Act more like a villain sometimes."

He then turned to the squabble between Pandora and Rory, "Since my two lovelies seem to be having a rough time deciding how to deal with the merchandise, I'll help settle the dispute." Kill-Gaia runs up to the mobster, well, more like he burst off of his current position. And in one fell swoop, he lopped off Al Capone's head with a single swing of his leg.

"Boom!"
46RnNJ.gif

The head flew through multiple buildings and probably kept flying, but it got too far away to see rather quickly. "See? Now nobody has to argue over anything like a bunch of imbeciles."
tumblr_ow0x1h8r7A1vy2tgqo1_250.jpg

"Well, that takes care of that .... "

The woman uttered coldly. She was expecting such a turn of events. In reality, she thought it could have gone in two ways. Or at least, those were the most likely possibilities. One, her dream overpowered Rory's. Or two, she could keep stalling long enough for backup to come. True, she didn't get the information she needed, but with the Captain around, getting a perfect result was out of the question.

Turning around, and letting her cape swoosh in the wind, the scientist turned towards the others and pressed her fingers against her chin, running them down. She allowed herself a quick scan of the others, emerald hues glistening in the evening sky. She assessed the situation calmly before humming beneath her breath.

"Now that we're done here, what shall we do? Leave without a word or -- kill a few more birds with one stone?"

tumblr_ow0x1h8r7A1vy2tgqo1_250.jpg

"Well, that takes care of that .... "

The woman uttered coldly. She was expecting such a turn of events. In reality, she thought it could have gone in two ways. Or at least, those were the most likely possibilities. One, her dream overpowered Rory's. Or two, she could keep stalling long enough for backup to come. True, she didn't get the information she needed, but with the Captain around, getting a perfect result was out of the question.

Turning around, and letting her cape swoosh in the wind, the scientist turned towards the others and pressed her fingers against her chin, running them down. She allowed herself a quick scan of the others, emerald hues glistening in the evening sky. She assessed the situation calmly before humming beneath her breath.

"Now that we're done here, what shall we do? Leave without a word or -- kill a few more birds with one stone?"
Rory stared at her with a blank expression, even though one would expect her to look furious. Well, she was, but not in the way one is usually mad. She was more annoyed.

"Brat."​

She lunged forward, her bloodlust emanated across the battlefield in less than a second.
unknown.png

It was as if she had seen the future despite not even trying to see it... And it would have happened rather quickly had someone not stopped Rory from completing her attack. It was packed with all her hate, rage, and her conviction... "You sure do like to ruin my plans, Gaia." Gaia had blocked her before she was able to reach Pandora!

"What can I say? I like theatrics. And I hate it when boring, but hot, people ruin my fun. I just showed her a little glimpse of her future had I not stopped you. So now she owes me a date." He planted his bat into the ground, "And besides, you can't kill her yet. This stage is Grimey, coated in the blood of a ******. Not here. Not now." He picked up his weapon and then turned to Pandora.

"So, about you owing me a date-"

“God Damn it” King Tiger cursed under his breath.

he had been distracted talking to the other monarchist. Because of this his reaction time was delayed once Kill-Gaia suddenly showed up. This moment of surprise allowed the more speedy fighter to easily slip past him before he could stop him, and slice the head off the mobster.

while King Tiger was secretly glad that the summoner had been killed, he knew that the captain was banking on the mobsters assistance on…something.

“What’s the plan now Rory?” The wrestler yelled, looking towards his captain. He could tell based on Pandora wording that the monarch group may not leave without a fight.

"You know we must all put good and evil aside as absolute things, yes, I am monarchists, but at least I try not to cause unnecessary chaos." He said.

"And I hate when someone who thinks they are doing something right that is actually bad " Mark said to Rory, she could feel the explosive aura that was almost like she was in front of a raging tornado.

Rory stared at her with a blank expression, even though one would expect her to look furious. Well, she was, but not in the way one is usually mad. She was more annoyed.

"Brat."​

She lunged forward, her bloodlust emanated across the battlefield in less than a second.
unknown.png

It was as if she had seen the future despite not even trying to see it... And it would have happened rather quickly had someone not stopped Rory from completing her attack. It was packed with all her hate, rage, and her conviction... "You sure do like to ruin my plans, Gaia." Gaia had blocked her before she was able to reach Pandora!

"What can I say? I like theatrics. And I hate it when boring, but hot, people ruin my fun. I just showed her a little glimpse of her future had I not stopped you. So now she owes me a date." He planted his bat into the ground, "And besides, you can't kill her yet. This stage is Grimey, coated in the blood of a ******. Not here. Not now." He picked up his weapon and then turned to Pandora.

"So, about you owing me a date-"
tumblr_ow0x1h8r7A1vy2tgqo7_250.png

"A deal's a deal. You've earned it."

Though she concealed her true orientation quite soundly, she couldn't deny that keeping Gaia content was something that should have been a priority. Especially considering how useful he could be in situations like these. He was a madman. But extremely powerful; someone you'd want as an ally rather than an enemy. A roll of her hand as she let out a small smirk. Her eyes wandered the streets before going back to the masked figure. Her feet were already casually strolling away, just as she did the last time, taking Nil's advice for once and taking this small victory
while she could.

"Assuming what you've said is true -- I suppose that means I can't kill Rory yet either. I'm content with those odds. After all, if she dies here, what do I have to look forward to next time? Jack Rabbit Slim's. I want to go there. Don't keep a girl waiting."

tumblr_ow0x1h8r7A1vy2tgqo7_250.png

"A deal's a deal. You've earned it."

Though she concealed her true orientation quite soundly, she couldn't deny that keeping Gaia content was something that should have been a priority. Especially considering how useful he could be in situations like these. He was a madman. But extremely powerful; someone you'd want as an ally rather than an enemy. A roll of her hand as she let out a small smirk. Her eyes wandered the streets before going back to the masked figure. Her feet were already casually strolling away, just as she did the last time, taking Nil's advice for once and taking this small victory
while she could.

"Assuming what you've said is true -- I suppose that means I can't kill Rory yet either. I'm content with those odds. After all, if she dies here, what do I have to look forward to next time? Jack Rabbit Slim's. I want to go there. Don't keep a girl waiting."
"Huh? Doesn't that place like, not exist anymore? I'm sure they demolished it after the movie was made." Gaia walked next to Pandora, whistling like a bird. Usually, he would attempt to tear the area apart, a torrent of bloodlust and destruction that would match even a Calamity ensuing with his frenzy. But not today. He just got a date with the person he had wanted to kill the most, and that was more than enough for him. For him, his only expression of love was his torrent of malice and death. And that wouldn't be changing, not anytime soon at least.

Rory was.. sort of, not bothered? She simply sighed, walked over to King Tiger, and pouted a bit. "Well, I couldn't kill her. Sucks." Sure, she was pissed, really pissed, but she knew that this wasn't the time. She had reached a sort of zen state with her emotions. Channeling them into fighting was easier now, and so the art of Activation Dream was practically engraved into her nerves. She ignored Mark, she didn't know him, and she had no beef with him. He'd die like all the other Monarchists once her utopia was set in motion...

"Guess I'll just take this with me." She held her hand to the clump of red goop that formed in the magic circle's center, it forming into a smaller goop in her hand. She slipped it into her pocket and then sighed once more. "I guess I'll ask Nil. I wonder how much he'll ask me for this time."

"......... this is something I didn't expect" sounded someone's voice in Mark's head, who agreed with the voice in his head.

"... you should ... investigate .... your way ... Nil ... he is not to be trusted after all he is not a very silent person ....." the voice continued.

"... Rory has superiors in Harmony faction... or well that if she is still part of the harmony, maybe I should meet someone more demonic although it will be something difficult ..." thought Marcus, going with Nil was a double sword Edge, whoever has the best reward will get his word and it is not that Marcus had much to offer him, on the other hand the Nameless majin, was something more useful from the point of view of the Wielder of Nightmare, at least he wouldn't be shot if he tried to report this attempt to cause one new calamity to the harmony faction.

"I almost feel sadness for what you are going to do ... ALMOST" Said the voice before starting to laugh in a macabre way, It was time to bring fear to the neighborhoods to obtain the information that he seeks.

What is happening with Rory?

(Sleeping.exe)

Last edited:
"Huh? Doesn't that place like, not exist anymore? I'm sure they demolished it after the movie was made." Gaia walked next to Pandora, whistling like a bird. Usually, he would attempt to tear the area apart, a torrent of bloodlust and destruction that would match even a Calamity ensuing with his frenzy. But not today. He just got a date with the person he had wanted to kill the most, and that was more than enough for him. For him, his only expression of love was his torrent of malice and death. And that wouldn't be changing, not anytime soon at least.

Rory was.. sort of, not bothered? She simply sighed, walked over to King Tiger, and pouted a bit. "Well, I couldn't kill her. Sucks." Sure, she was pissed, really pissed, but she knew that this wasn't the time. She had reached a sort of zen state with her emotions. Channeling them into fighting was easier now, and so the art of Activation Dream was practically engraved into her nerves. She ignored Mark, she didn't know him, and she had no beef with him. He'd die like all the other Monarchists once her utopia was set in motion...

"Guess I'll just take this with me." She held her hand to the clump of red goop that formed in the magic circle's center, it forming into a smaller goop in her hand. She slipped it into her pocket and then sighed once more. "I guess I'll ask Nil. I wonder how much he'll ask me for this time."
King Tiger glared at Rory, as she extracted the red goop from the ritual circle

“Since the mobster is dead, theirs no reason to keep the accumulated despair around anymore. We should destroy it.” King Tiger said plainly. He was unsure what Rory planned on doing with the remains of the ritual, but he was worried that she would use it to attempt to summon another calamity.

King Tiger glared at Rory, as she extracted the red goop from the ritual circle

“Since the mobster is dead, theirs no reason to keep the accumulated despair around anymore. We should destroy it.” King Tiger said plainly. He was unsure what Rory planned on doing with the remains of the ritual, but he was worried that she would use it to attempt to summon another calamity.
"Nah. I'll need it for something." She turned to King Tiger and then turned away. "I'll give it to Nil, see what he can give me for it." She then chuckled a bit, sighing. "I can tell you don't trust me. But I also don't care much. I don't really need you for what I want to be done, but I also don't wanna fight you. The best course of action is to not get in each other's way."

"Nah. I'll need it for something." She turned to King Tiger and then turned away. "I'll give it to Nil, see what he can give me for it." She then chuckled a bit, sighing. "I can tell you don't trust me. But I also don't care much. I don't really need you for what I want to be done, but I also don't wanna fight you. The best course of action is to not get in each other's way."
“And what do you want to be done? What are you planning?”

King Tiger said, a look of anger forming on his face.

“I don’t want to fight you either. But if your goals threaten the lives of innocent people”

King Tiger took his thumb and dragged it across his neck in a cutthroat gesture , a clear sign of an execution.

“I’ll take you down myself, Captain.”

“And what do you want to be done? What are you planning?”

King Tiger said, a look of anger forming on his face.

“I don’t want to fight you either. But if your goals threaten the lives of innocent people”

King Tiger took his thumb and dragged it across his neck in a cutthroat gesture , a clear sign of an execution.

“I’ll take you down myself, Captain.”
"Jeez, do you realize how dumb you look when you try and act like a pro wrestler?" She sighed, before continuing to talk, not being phased by his threat due to thinking he looked idiotic when he tried to threaten her. "I'm not planning to harm anyone innocent. Quite the opposite actually. Had Capone finished the ritual, I'd have killed him and used the Calamity to kill all the Monarchists here." She said, implying her will could outstrip the despair of over 10,000 people.

"I'm trying to create Paradise. That's all I'll say. And if you try and get in my way, well, you know." She copied him, running her thumb across her neck to also symbolize an execution before laughing her ass off.

"Haha..! Hahahaha!! O-oh.. Oh my god, that's so dumb.. Ahh.."

"Jeez, do you realize how dumb you look when you try and act like a pro wrestler?" She sighed, before continuing to talk, not being phased by his threat due to thinking he looked idiotic when he tried to threaten her. "I'm not planning to harm anyone innocent. Quite the opposite actually. Had Capone finished the ritual, I'd have killed him and used the Calamity to kill all the Monarchists here." She said, implying her will could outstrip the despair of over 10,000 people.

"I'm trying to create Paradise. That's all I'll say. And if you try and get in my way, well, you know." She copied him, running her thumb across her neck to also symbolize an execution before laughing her ass off.

"Haha..! Hahahaha!! O-oh.. Oh my god, that's so dumb.. Ahh.."
“laugh all you want” King Tiger said, unfazed by her mockery. Normally, he would have been angry at such an insult against his idolized sport, however he restrained himself. Both out of relief of hearing the captains noble intentions and because even he could see the humor in the performance he put on.

“But as King Tiger, Hero of the Ring, It’s my duty to protect the people of dreamworld from harm, regardless of who is perpetuating it”

“Your intentions seem fine for the moment, but your playing with fire Rory. Just make sure no bystanders get burned, and we’ll have no issues”

Marcus began his Search for the Nameless, investigated the black market to see if anyone had valuable information, he also released several snakes that went to various directions in search of the Majin.
''Alright Marcus what do you want stop releasing your snakes or i will kill them.' the Majin said. One of the perks of becoming a psuedo god was that he knew what happened when his name was uttered.

''Alright Marcus what do you want stop releasing your snakes or i will kill them.' the Majin said. One of the perks of becoming a psuedo god was that he knew what happened when his name was uttered.
"I'm sorry, I just didn't have a way to communicate with you and I don't know where you live" Marcus said calmly as all his snakes returned to their places.

Within the depths of a dream something was breaking in... A man materialized eventually, one of his sharp blue eyes being covered in shadows by a hat and he looked around

"Gimme a damn break..." the man muttered as he walked forward into the calamity...

'I live in the red light district. I am called the Majin of the red light district for a reason.''

''So you do want i assume you contacted me without the knowledge of your 'teamates'.'
"Yes, Pandora and Gaia are ""preparing"" for something that doesn't need me" said Mark, agreeing to the devil's question.

"I'll be frank with you, something has been very bad than it should in this kingdoom."

(Time for another plot point.)

The skies of the dream world began to darken, rain pouring like a blanket for hundreds of miles across the land, a rather random storm.

Suddenly...​

The sky switched into a different hue, a crimson color that made the droplets of rain turn blood red from the light that shone down from the sky.. A Real Calamity was descending.

AyPIOAS.png

Rory looked into the sky, "It seems the wave did its work for us. It just summoned a calamity on its own."

(Here, have a plot point.)

Jotoro glanced at the storm, and a quick thought crossed his mind as Star Platinum was summoned to his side, not even called on by Jotaro himself

"Yes, it's going to be a big fight, Star Platinum. Right away as well. We are going to be needed." Jotaro was fully serious about this as he lept into a position where he felt he wouldn't be seen by his enemies just yet.

"אהבה אהבה אהבה, לא לא לא, אני אני אני, אה אה אה ..."​

The calamity sang a requiem of death and blood, its singing echoing far and wide as it jittered its enormous teeth.

"W..H..o.. Wi... l1... Part-a ..k e. O,f the... SAcr-- am. .e.n.t?"​

The demon's eyes lit up, surprisingly showing no signs if wanting to fight or destroy. It merely recited some strange words that echoed for a large distance.

"One Chance. אההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההה ..."​

""That thing is pissing me off."" Jotaro stayed in his position, as he had not been seen yet, Star Platinum was nowhere to be seen but Jotaro had a strange "sword" in his hand, if it could even be called that, it had strange red marking on its cylinder-shaped "blade" that thickened as it went down, ending in a golden guard that had more strange black markings on it, down to the well-decorated handle

"This is my first time seeing one of these up close" King Tiger said. he couldn't help but break into a cold sweat after seeing such an ominous being appear before his eyes.

‘Was this calamity also part of Rory plan?’ He thought to himself

"But I will defeat any foe that threatens the people. KING TIGER shall not falter"

King Tiger grabs a nearby building, and with herculean strength, lifts the entire structure above his head. Jumping high up into the air, he tosses it at the calamity, the giant projectile aimed at the calamity's equally gigantic mouth.

"This is my first time seeing one of these up close" King Tiger said. he couldn't help but break into a cold sweat after seeing such an ominous being appear before his eyes. Was this also part of Rory plan?

"But I will defeat any foe that threatens the people. KING TIGER shall not falter"

King Tiger grabs a nearby building, and with herculean strength, lifts the entire structure above his head. Jumping high up into the air, he tosses it at the calamity, the giant projectile aimed at the calamity's equally gigantic mouth.
It... didn't even flinch, not even looking in the direction of the King Tiger. "Stop. Don't touch it, or I'll tear your genitals off and feed them to wolves." Rory walked up to the King Tiger, giving him a death glare. "You can't hurt it, but it can't hurt you. Not now. Not yet. It's not a normal calamity." Rory then began to bow down to it...

"Calamities are born from very strong malicious and despairing emotions. Sometimes, a single person's conviction is strong enough, even if they are dead, they can manifest in the dreams of people." That explained how Al Capone was able to materialize... "An Armament Equalization Type Calamity born from the wickedness of 'Aleister Crowley', one of histories worst cultists.. I could feel who it was as soon as it descended. Bow to it. Appease it. So it doesn't kill you."

@azontr

King Tiger glared back at Rory. Though he did not argue. His knowledge of calamities was limited at best, so he knew it was best to listen to Rory in this instance. additionally, he was slightly taken aback by the creature's abnormal toughness. Because of this, he followed Rory orders. though he was not keen on bowing to such a creature.

King Tiger kneels down, genuflecting at the creature.

"How will we defeat it then? will appeasing it weaken its defenses?" King tiger whispered.

Last edited:
Back