• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Alright, lead the way," Rory said before she was cut off by the sound of a large, singular moving vehicle.

"Whose there?" She said as the vehicle stopped by the group, not seeming to be a military or armed car, but it actually resembled a jeep.

David glanced at the Jeep. realizing he probably looked extremely out of place due to his large size.

Lance spoke up.

"Greetings!" Lance said politely.
(Dude, there are two six-winged beings, a magician, Kiara, Rory, a guy in lion-royal silver armor, and a suited guy, I think "out of place" describes the entire group lol)

The jeep's windows rolled down, revealing who was inside.

02b0de6096ae37b6ef48316d7ccb6682.jpg

The man spoke not with words, but with sign language: "Yo. You guys definitely aren't Nazis, but you definitely aren't allies. I'm not an enemy. The name is Hank."

"Hank, huh?" Rory said, "You aren't deaf, right?"

"No, just mute," Hank responded back with sign language, getting out of his car and dusting himself off.

"And who exactly are you, though...?" Rory asked suspiciously.

"Mercenary." Hank said with sign language.

"I work for myself. Taking whatever jobs come by. War is good business." Hank said, shooting something with a gun he took out, the bullet flying behind Kiara.

"Hey!" Kiara exclaimed, ready to fight, as well as Rory who was about to skewer this guy before he spoke with signs.

"Not aimed at you," Hank said, walking behind Kiara and going up to a corpse, seeming to be some kind of soldier, who they were aligned with was unclear though due to the tattered condition of their uniform. Their skin was dark, veins protruding out of nearly every corner of their body.

"Who the hell is that...?" Kiara asked, a little downtrodden by the appearance of a corpse.

"Probably an abandoned soldier. Test-subject, most likely. Apparently, the Nazis have been doing some weird shit to their people." Hank said before picking up the corpse and throwing it into his back seat.

"I've been pickin' em up. Going to burn them." He said.

"Good enough for me." Hank said, "Don't know if that shit has any value, though. What're you, from medieval times or whatever?" Hank asked, noticing the armor.

"And whose that chick aligned with? The one in the military uniform." Hank asked.

"Uh, I'm not aligned with anyone... This is just what I wear. It's a uniform worn by my battalion." Rory said.

"Battalion? So you own a company? Who do you fight for, then?" Hank asked.

"Uh, not anybody from here..." Rory said, a little confused about what to say.

"Not even gonna lie, all of you are ******* weirdos. Definitely not normal foreignors. Usually, I'd piss my pants and run away but I think I've seen enough to know the deal..." Hank said.

"We come from a time the earth is bordering on splitting in two from a meteorite Calamity that hit it. As for the bag, gold is valuable from a monetary standpoint in this day and age." Yharon said

"They don't even come from earth itself actually, considering it's a radiated hellscape for the most part outside of the areas I've managed to get resources to and control." Draedon said

"Meh. Makes em' a little cranky." Hank said, not seeming to be affected by the new information.

"What does that even mean? And, aren't you like, worried, or anything? About the new info...?" Gabriel asked, trying to see if any mental distress would emerge from him.

"By that, I mean it makes em' feral. Mutates them." Hank said, pulling out the corpse and pointing to the darkened skin, plopping it on the ground so he could properly form signs, ignoring Gabriel's comments about him being worried.

"See that? This one was changin' slow. I don't understand how it works, but if whatever happens to him happens to you, well... I guess this is a zombie movie." Hank said.

"Wait, you know about zombie movies???" Rory asked.

"First one came out in 1932, and I'm 42." Hank said.

"Oho! Cleary our dear Nazis have been fiddling with quite the dangerous little magic tricks!" Da Vinci said.

"This is magic?" Gabriel asked, "I can't sense anything."

"Indeed. Very weak magic, but magic nonetheless. As time passed in the Real World, sorcery degraded heavily than what could be achieved in times past, so it's surprising anybody besides you guys could achieve even this." Da Vinci said.

"... how utterly droll. Do you honestly we can just wave our fingers through the air and cure them? Even my magic is weakened and restricted here. I can bring back the dead easily, but curing am experiment of science and magic would require time, something we probably don't have." Cullthane said, floating up and staring at Hank

"Oh come on, don't tell me your that weakened! That just sucks major **** and balls!" Da Vinci said, the sound of her chewing on Cheetos intensifying.

"Da Vinci, your a ******* genius, but you lack in the common sense department..." Gabriel said, "But Cullthane is right. If this truly involves both science and magic, we'd need time to work some sort of cure."

"Welp, I've just confirmed it. I'm going insane." Hank said as he heard Da Vinci's voice.

"Da Vinci, other people can hear you?" Da Vinci asked.

"Opened up the comms to him. He seems like an ally. Are you?" Da Vinci asked.

"Yeah, I guess I am. Your armored friend is paying me, after all." Hank said with signs, "I'll lead you to some bases I think have info."

"Ya know... you're taking all of this pretty well, Hank. All things considered." David said, glancing at the man as he prepared to follow him.
"Yeah, I think I've seen enough Nazis turning into giant zombies for one month to the point time travel isn't actually that unbelievable. What're you guys even here for?" Hank said after he picked up the corpse and threw it into his backseat, getting back in the driver's seat.

"We're here to figure out why this place exists. Believe it or not, this isn't like, 1939. This is just a place in reality where... it is...? I guess?" Rory said, confused about what she was saying.

"It's an anomaly in space-time. It isn't actually World War 2, but it's a part of reality that was cut off and formed into a replica of World War 2, just like that Egypt place. Similar to a singularity but far denser in scale." Da Vinci explained.

"I probably understood none of that," Hank said, "I assume you guys don't need a car to move so I'll go on ahead. Pretty much just go straight and you'll see a steel hatch that'll lead underground."

(Doesn't that mean you're getting like, three hours of sleep)

"I guess we probably are faster than most cars." David nodded, watching as Culthane broke the sound barrier.

David broke into a jog, traveling towards the base. hoping the sonic boom the Seraphim produced wouldn't draw them unneeded attention.

Lance nodded at Hank

"Thank you for your assistance, Hank." Lance said, before walking towards the base behind David.

Last edited:
"I don't need a car either. I just like it." Hank thought to himself as he drove down to the broken hatch, Fafnir hopping in next to him.

"What the hell...?" Rory said as she dropped into the base with Cullthane, soldiers of both the allied forces and Nazi Germany having been skewered on pikes.

Gabriel covered her mouth, the mental anguish emanating off of each corpse making her gag.

"O-Oh... Oh my..." Kiara said as she dropped down in as well, quite uncomfortable. They'd all seen a lot, but they were still grossed out by corpses, especially Gabriel who was quite sensitive to the negative emotions.

"Looks like a research facility." Hank said with the signs as he dropped down.

"It may have been infiltrated and a battle broke out...." Rory said, crossing her arms.

David glanced around, his face twisting into an obvious grimace, the smell of death permeating the air. He nearly threw up at the sight. He glanced at Gabriel, wondering if she was going to be alright.

"...Who would do this?" David said, turning to look at the bodies.

"There are bodies from both sides around here....was it some kinda third party?" David asked.

"It's possible that the allied forces infiltrated this base and engaged in combat with the Nazis. Looks like they both got ******!" Da Vinci said.

"Multiple gunshot wounds across the bodies as well, but they aren't infected." She noted.

"...so they both ended up killing each other..." David muttered.

David sighed heavily, he had killed many creatures during his training, for millions of years he had slaughtered demons and monsters. But...he could never get used to seeing human corpses.

"...let's just explore the base and see if we can find anything...don't want to linger around here...." David muttered shakily. He began to walk around the base, slowly searching for anything that could provide information.

Back