• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Everybody else followed suit, arriving in a large room covered in blue light, a path leading to the center of the room which held a large blue globe. Information flew throughout the room and into the globe as weird energies swarmed around it, a woman seeming to be humming a tune.

tumblr_oveuedEfyF1vc497so1_540.png

"Da Vinci, Status." Antares said, calling out to the woman who was floating above the globe, sitting on her staff with a weird mechanical bird hunched on top of her.

"Ah, Lord Antares! So good to see you within my department." Da Vinci said, floating down, landing on top of the symbol that lay on the ground in front of the large globe, bowing down to greet the group.

S127_Stage3.png

"Hello!~ I am sure you've been informed of who I am? Leonardo Da Vinci, at your service, My Lords." She said, bowing down courteously to the group.

"You asked for a status update, Lord Antares? Well, as far as we're concerned, not at all good." She said, still smiling despite her grim statement.

"Ah! Seraphim, welcome, welcome! Hey, mind if I probe your brains/souls/concepts/everything?" Da Vinci asked, smiling as her eyes lit up in curiosity.

"Ugh, weirdo..." Metatron muttered to himself, letting out a sigh.

"Enough fooling around, Da Vinci," Antares said, crossing his arms.

"Do forgive me, My Lord." Da Vinci said before the large blue globe spun around to reveal a largely red and black area on it, static surrounding that specific region.

"Well, obviously it ain't bad to the point it can't be dealt with if we head straight in... But the rapid growth of this anomaly perplexes even me. We've dealt with plenty of fractures in time before, but we can't manually fix it through Chaldeas this time, which is usually our go-to." Da Vinci said.

"Chaldeas being this big globe. It pretty much gives us a lense to all possible timelines, all possible threats, and pretty much anything that isn't purposely concealed by a being beyond our powers, through past, present, and future." Da Vinci said.

"We could use it for a lot of different things but I usually just use it to watch future episodes of my favorite TV shows. Also, if you obliterate me, I've got plenty of replacements!" Da Vinci said, shrugging nonchalantly.

"Which is why you're on house arrest," Antares said.

"That's just cause your jealous you didn't think to make an awesome super-duper future observation device as I did." Da Vinci said, sticking her tongue out at Antares.

"Ugh... Whatever. It's as Da Vinci said. This region of time is being corrupted and we don't understand why yet, which is why we're employing you guys. David, I'll ask for the last time, can you handle this?" Antares asked, genuine concern in his usually stern voice.

"We could use it for a lot of different things but I usually just use it to watch future episodes of my favorite TV shows. Also, if you obliterate me, I've got plenty of replacements!" Da Vinci said, shrugging nonchalantly.

"Which is why you're on house arrest," Antares said.

"That's just cause your jealous you didn't think to make an awesome super-duper future observation device as I did." Da Vinci said, sticking her tongue out at Antares.

"Ugh... Whatever. It's as Da Vinci said. This region of time is being corrupted and we don't understand why yet, which is why we're employing you guys. David, I'll ask for the last time, can you handle this?" Antares asked, genuine concern in his usually stern voice.
David froze, glancing at Antares. He ran his hand through his hair, visibly hesitant.

"...yeah...." David said, his voice shaking.

"I can handle it, Antares. I just gotta psyche myself up...I can do it..." David said.

Antares nodded at Yharon's and David's statements, "Agreed, then. This is the only Lostbelt currently on our radar, but you'll be receiving regular status updates on the appearances of any new anomalies. We'll have you sent in right away."

Da Vinci nodded, slamming her staff onto the ground, the large blue globe, Chaldeas, beginning to release a wave of crimson energy that came off of the corrupted region and formed into a red portal.

"Anybody who desires to be on the front-line for whatever dangers, hop in! Or make a clone, since I'm sure you can do that. Anybody who wishes to stay at the base and observe any incoming damage or problems, stick with Big Sis Da Vinci!" The woman said.

"Oh... Well, whatever." Rory said, hopping into one of the weird coffins that would be consumed by the crimson energy, the door shutting and locking in on her, Kiara doing the same as well as Fafnir.

"Do we really have to be in these...?" Gabriel asked.

"Unless you want to have your existence spliced across well... everything, yes." Da Vinci said.

"Ugh, fine." Gabriel said, hopping into one as well.

Lance glanced at the coffins.

"Well...if Metatron is going, it wouldnt hurt to see this...lostbelt for myself!" Lance said, opening one of the coffins and laying in it.

David sighed, shutting his eyes tightly.

"I've changed..." David thought.

"I...I won't hurt them." David muttered. Images of the desert kept flashing through his vision, the death, the destruction, the horror.

"...Never again..." David thought. He slowly opened one of the coffins, squeezing his large body into one before closing the lid.

The portal began to expand into a tornado of energy around the group, a weird feeling surfacing in all of them. It was as if their body was being rapidly analyzed by the coffin, every atom and quark of each person's body vibrating violently, which only lasted for a moment as the analysis was complete and the coffins began to shake.

"Alrighty! Life status is unknown for each of you!" Da Vinci said.

"Is...? Is that a good thing?" Rory asked from within the coffin.

"Yep. Basically, we can't send you in through a normal means of teleporting, so we're rayshifting in! To do that, we had to stabilize your very existence to be able to track your history. Basically, none of you actually exist right now. Sort of like Schrodinger's Cat. You exist, but yah don't!" Da Vinci exclaimed before the shaking got even more violent.

"Alright, let's see what time period we have you buggers dropping into... Hm? 1939? Hmm, may wanna be careful then. You'll be weakened so-"

Da Vinci was cut off as the coffins began to lower down, the coffins dissipating into blue particles as the cast shot from the sky of some weird realm and into a cloud of heavy smog.

"How weak are Da Vinci's comms? sigh basically, for those of you who don't know history, your going to World War 2. So you'll be most likely be dealing with one of the most despicable individuals in human history: Adolf Hitler." Draedon said, his comms highly static

"Let's begin." Cullthane said, creating a gust of wind that would stop the group from hitting the ground with any real force, slowing their decent by quite a bit

"Kewl." Da Vinci said, continuing to chew on Doritos.

"Like smarty pants said, your in 1939. From Russia, all the way to the Mediterranean, you've got trouble. Your all pretty squishy right now, and we don't know what's up ahead so try to remember your no longer super-ultra omegaversal Omni-gods!" Da Vinci said jokingly, continuing to eat Doritos.

"Well, our main objective is to find out what caused this Lostbelt to form, so hopefully you don't get buttraped. Not like tech in 1939 is advanced enough to hurt you even if your weakened. Hopefully." She said.

"Uh, who would go through the trouble of using a nuke on us though?" David said.

"Those are usually used on cities, unless we do something, like, really major, no one should think of sending a nuke just to kill a few people, right?"
"Nukes have enormous blast radius's, David. That is how they nuke said cities." Gabriel said, groaning in discomfort.

"Signus, scout out for nearby bases, and confirm whether they're nazi or otherwise." Yharon ordered, to Signus nodding and disappearing from sight

"This is a lostbelt. Anything could happen and the flow of history as we know it for the era doesn't matter." Draedon said

"We could probably make some sort of base if we don't find anything," Rory said, crossing her arms as she scanned the area.

Meanwhile...

As Signus searched, he didn't find many active bases, most of them being destroyed. The entire perimeter was completely covered by an enormous smog cloud, blocking out most forms of light and making it hard to see, but with whatever enhanced senses the group still had it was still more than manageable.

Many fallen fighter jets were stuck into the ground, moss having already covered most of them and many lost skeletons being flailed about in the wind. It seemed an epic battle had already taken place across the area by the time they'd gotten here.

"Definitely bad." Signus thought, returning

"Only a few active bases, two allied two Nazi. Rest are destroyed and a massive battle took place before we got here." Signus reported

"That cannot be a coincidence." Yharon said, while Cullthane was lying in a bed he made for himself, reading

"We got an underground for a destroyed base that wasn't discovered, nazi though, so we'd be ticking off the nation with nukes if we got discovered, but there was a suspicious area in an allied base that served as an underground at some point." Signus said

"Then we stay in the ladder. Push comes to shove I can simply make our own underground area and fortify it with forcefields and illusions." Cullthane said

Back