• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Then why." She asked.

"Why do you want to know how my month was going?" She asked him, staring at him blankly.

"When you did all the things you did, were you thinking about how Gabriel was going to be affected? This is a legitimate question, David." She didn't seem to contain any malice. Well, she did. But she was curious.

"When you were being a... To dumb it down... An inconsiderate asshole, were you thinking of how I'd be affected? If not, then why do you care now? I'm curious."

"....I won't make any excuses, Gabriel." David said. looking at her.

"...I was a dumb, inconsiderate asshole. I made reckless, idiotic decisions without thinking of how they would affect anyone else. Without thinking about how it affected you. I hated myself back then, and I didn't deserve your friendship or care." David said.

"...." David hesitated.

"...It's been millions of years for me, Gabriel. During that, I learned what was truly important to me. The people, who were important to me." David said.

"...I'm not going to say I've changed. Those words are meaningless now."

But..." David started, his fist clenched.

"...I do...want to...be your comrade again, Gabriel" David said.

"...if you'll accept me"

"I hate you, David," Gabriel said bluntly.

"I hate you with every conceivable fiber of my being. If it wasn't so inconvenient to me I'd have you skewered on the sharpest blades of light I could muster." She said, her crimson eyes staring directly into his soul, blank, but also sad, lonely.

"You betrayed me... And my trust. For the last time. I will never stop hating you, even if an infinite amount of time passed." Gabriel said.

"I don't think anybody in their right mind could possibly think... they could do all of that shit..." But then, her eyes became eclipsed with rage. Unending rage towards this man who was arrogant enough to think he could come over and say all that shit after what he did. Her crimson eyes, which were usually dim and hollow, lit up like an explosion, as if she was ready to obliterate David here and now, but was holding herself back. She clenched her teeth, her feet pressing into the ground as particles of light magic floated around her.

"And say all of that..." Gabriel said, taking deep breaths.

Gabriel heard Cullthane's words, or telepathic message or whatever, and slowly began to calm down. Very, very slowly. It was clear that David would have to completely leave for her to not attempt to vaporize him.
(Gabriel can see, hear, and such with Cullthane, as was established her memories were nearly wiped while Cullthane just can't speak of them nor do basically anything in terms of interacting with Gabriel besides a one-sided conversation without telepathy lol)

“…..” David looked at her.

“….”

“I’m an idiot.” David thought.

“I truly am…”

he stood up, glancing down at Gabriel.

“I wanted to make it up with her…” David thought.

“what can I do, what did I say? Have I really changed? I just wanted to be happy, to make her happy…” David thought.

he began to feel dizzy, glancing around at the people gathered her, feeling Gabriel’s hatred radiate off her.

“****, **** ****,” David thought. He staggered backwards.

“Was all that for nothing? The millions of years I spent training, thinking of what I could do better, thinking about how I could improve…” David thought, he glanced at Gabriel.

David stopped suddenly, clearing his mind, shaking his head. Gabriel made her decision. He deserved it, and he accepted it. If their paths were never to intersect again..then that was just how life played out.

“…alright Gabriel…” David said. He nodded.

“…I’ll…I’ll leave” David said, walking away.

Last edited:
David walked into one of the nearby cabins, collapsing onto one of the beds, deep in thought.

“that was poorly timed, wasn’t it?” David realized

“Gabriel was already stressed by the shit that happened with Diablo. And I haven’t been around nearly long enough to convince her I’ve become any better as a person…especially since she already hates my guts…” David thought.

“I shouldn't have done that. Should’ve waited…or never talked to her at all…” David muttered, cursing his own stupidity and insensitivity towards Gabriel’s situation.

David shook his head. He suddenly felt…tired. The events with Diablo and the group, on top of the years he spent training without rest, suddenly catching up to him.

“…maybe…I should have just went with Fafnir…” David muttered

He closed his eyes. Drifting into a light sleep.

"Belial's power comes from the fact he can instantly kill practically anything that steps a toe in Ulric, The Tower at the end of creation actually doesn't have a whole lot of defenses inside of it, in fact the only truly dangerous ones are in my throne room, where I can just send people to drift in nothing for all eternity, that being said while Ulric is extremely cold and has many, many, MANY soldiers to protect it, it actually doesn't have a ton of inherent defenses besides causing extreme pain that usually results in death unless your willpower is just that powerful. In other words: yes and no for being the most dangerous places, considering there are places that'd give Metatron a hard time." Yharon responded

"Heh, alright, Yharon. I hope more of my friends and family don't get trapped in some dangerous alternate dimension or whatever, then." Rory said, finishing her lemonade.

(Watch as like in 30 pages another one of her friends become a god and get sent to some weird ass alternate dimension.)

"Don't Jinx it Rory... cause it'll probably happen now." Yharon said

Cullthane added a book to his library, more shelf space appearing to store it, the exquisitely crafted domicile was like a dreamscape, more then the dream world already was, Cullthane pulled out a crystal of some kind and chuckled to himself

"I have something you might be interested in, Metatron." Cullthane telepathically said to his fellow Seraphim

Back