• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Masayoshi smiled at the embrace as she made her way through. There, she stood in front of everyone and closed the portal behind David and herself.

"I'm sorry..." Masayoshi said, "I'm sorry I came off as immature or childish, or like I didn't care. I'm sorry that I lashed out on you all, that I got rageful, and bitter... I... I failed over and over, and I kept holding onto that. I got bitter when I kept failing and replaying that failure, holding onto it... I bottled that all up, and then it exploded. That's really the only way I can describe it. But, I'm... I'm trying to do better, and I'm not going to let those previous failures hold me back anymore. That's all."

"Kay." Rory said, "I mean... That's good for you, I guess. I didn't really understand your outbursts but I didn't really care that much... It isn't like we talk that much. I'm glad you've overcome whatever bullshit was holding you back, at least. Or well, at least you've recognized it and know you have to fix it.."

"I was sort of worried for a sec, but I'm glad there's no discord, at least!" Kiara said, smiling.

"I... Don't think we've ever spoken. Like, ever." Gabriel said as she simply floated in the air.

Lance smiled at Masayoshi.

"We've never spoken to each other, but I'm glad that you are committing yourself to improvement!" Lance said politely.

"...Metatron...would you like to...say anything to her?" He telepathically asked the seraphim.

"...it seems like she's trying to improve, and that's a step in the right direction in my book" Lance telepathically said.

Lance smiled at Masayoshi.

"We've never spoken to each other, but I'm glad that you are committing yourself to improvement!" Lance said politely.

"...Metatron...would you like to...say anything to her?" He telepathically asked the seraphim.

"...it seems like she's trying to improve, and that's a step in the right direction in my book" Lance telepathically said.
"........"

Metatron stayed silent.

In weapon form, his human body was stored within a mental world of his, where he stayed scrunched up, staring off into the void that was his mind.

"...I uh..."

It was impossible! He was being insensitive? Metatron? He was in the wrong, and not that pathetic mortal? It didn't make any sense to the point it was like he couldn't process the reality.

Metatron turned into human form, letting out a deep sigh. This was going to be the 2nd hardest thing he'd ever done in his life.

"I'm sorr-" Metatron choked up as if he couldn't physically produce the words.

"....Don't freaking tell me..." Gabriel thought to herself as she glared at Metatron.

"I. AM. ooooorrryyyy...." Metatron then let out one more sigh. "rrrrRRRRyyYyyYYYY....!"

"Ssssssss..... oooooOOOOOOoooo..." He was desperately trying to form that one word, but it was like he was physically incapable of doing so after years of being so... stuck up.

"Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............."

"...............YYyYyyY." Metatron then let out one more sigh.

"I. am. Sorry. For.... F-For... being.... blegh...." Metatron then nigh-instantly returned to weapon form.

"....No ******* way." Gabriel said aloud.

"................Shut up............." Metatron said, a tone of embarrassment and resentment in his voice, but if one thing was certain, he'd be blushing like a red tomato if he was in human form.

"Well... Here's something I never thought I'd ever see in my life. Metatron just... Apologized...? I... I think I may just need a moment..." Gabriel said, rubbing her head in confusion.

"I'll blow him into itty bitty pieces if he doesn't finish this job... Let's go back to Ragnarok. I can't stand being around these... blegh..." Metatron said, still sounding embarrassed as he opened a golden portal.

"Oh, right, we should probably head back now that all this garbage is done." Rory said.

"Metatron already made it clear that he doesn't like me like that, stop teasing him" Lance chuckled.

David glanced around.

"Whoa wait. what about Diablo? Did you guys defeat him already?" David asked, surprised.
"Oy, he left." Tyr said, stretching out a bit. "He's a big fat pussy, aye! Ran away just cause he was gonna get a little roughed up."

"Metatron already made it clear that he doesn't like me like that, stop teasing him" Lance chuckled.

David glanced around.

"Whoa wait. what about Diablo? Did you guys defeat him already?" David asked, surprised.
"He left on the pretense he couldn't win a fight against Tyr, he isn't arrogant enough to fight her Surprisingly enough." Yharon said

"Tell me Tyr, if you had a choice to leave without any consequence to yourself or what you are protecting, and had to fight a Kill-Gaia who was trying to genuinely kill you, would you take it? While you posed no threat to Diablo's survival it would have been a massive waste of time to fight you, just endless, pointless combat without end at that point." Draedon said

"Tell me Tyr, if you had a choice to leave without any consequence to yourself or what you are protecting, and had to fight a Kill-Gaia who was trying to genuinely kill you, would you take it? While you posed no threat to Diablo's survival it would have been a massive waste of time to fight you, just endless, pointless combat without end at that point." Draedon said
"**** yeah I'd do that! That's like, the worst possible example! That guy can go **** himself." Tyr said.

"wait? after all that? he just left? I agree with Tyr here, man was all arrogant and confident bullying people who had no chance of winning against him, yet the moment he was faced with a fight he wasn't guaranteed to win...he LEFT? Sounds like a coward...." David said, shrugging.

"Kinda wished he stayed around, woulda liked to see Tyr rough him up a bit." David chuckled.

"wait? after all that? he just left? I agree with Tyr here, man was all arrogant and confident bullying people who had no chance of winning against him, yet the moment he was faced with a fight he wasn't guaranteed to win...he LEFT? Sounds like a coward...." David said, shrugging.

"Kinda wished he stayed around, woulda liked to see Tyr rough him up a bit." David chuckled.
"See? This is why I like you big man. All bite and no bark outta you." Tyr said, giving David a pat on the back.

"But aye, no point in arguing now. I've got some seals to repair and you've got some things to do yourself, right? Like getting some actual pants."

"You actually did stand a chance against him, he definitely couldn't get past Gabriel's defenses and you could eventually wear down his own defenses with various negating and incapacitating techniques. Diablo tapped out of your most recent fight for the same reason as he didn't fight Tyr, he had no chance of victory. That isn't being a coward that is called being intelligent and patient. Things you still need to work on, David." Draedon said, before speaking again

"Regardless, setting the seals is top priority, Cullthane won't be able to keep his barrier up for too much longer." Draedon said

"See? This is why I like you big man. All bite and no bark outta you." Tyr said, giving David a pat on the back.

"But aye, no point in arguing now. I've got some seals to repair and you've got some things to do yourself, right? Like getting some actual pants."
David chuckled, slightly embarrassed.

"Yeah, guess your right about that. Thanks for helping out Tyr." David nodded. He glanced at the portal Metatron made earlier, and began to walk towards it.

"You actually did stand a chance against him, he definitely couldn't get past Gabriel's defenses and you could eventually wear down his own defenses with various negating and incapacitating techniques. Diablo tapped out of your most recent fight for the same reason as he didn't fight Tyr, he had no chance of victory. That isn't being a coward that is called being intelligent and patient. Things you still need to work on, David." Draedon said, before speaking again

"Regardless, setting the seals is top priority, Cullthane won't be able to keep his barrier up for too much longer." Draedon said
"Good for him, still a coward." David shrugged, not really caring anymore.

Rory simply shrugged, "Draedon likes to go on smart-people rants. You get used to it after a few hundred, but if the topic is actually relevant their pretty helpful." She said as she walked into the portal along with David.

Fafnir simply stood there, writing in some sort of notepad. "This was an interesting observation." He said as he walked into the portal along with everybody else.

The group then returned to Ragnarok, everything seeming to be in order with Antares dashing throughout the entire base, handling various tasks at speeds they couldn't track. "Oh? You guys are back, good. I assume Diablo was taken care of by Tyr. I also see your uninjured." Antares said as he stopped in his tracks to greet the group.

"Draedon, what info did you gain on Surtr's weakness?" Antares asked. Clearly he was hip to the whole singularities situation.

"Helheim? ****." Antares said, sighing. "Then you can deal with that when the time comes given I can't access Bedivere or Gawain without Gabriel's help."

"Uh, what do you mean...?" Gabriel asked.

"That ring you have. The golden one with the purple orb. You don't feel the dark energy coming off of it? That is a direct route to Ulric's power and its shadow soldiers, although far weaker than it should be. If you allow me, I could establish communication with Bedivere and Gawain myself." Antares said.

"Oh. OH. Uh, that'd be cool, I guess?" Gabriel said, "But, why do you need that?"

"I don't 'need' it, I just want it. One can never be too safe." Antares said, "Bedivere and Gawain know me without a doubt. At least Bedivere."

"Alright then," Gabriel said, nodding. "I didn't know this was what Belial gave me, though..." She thought to herself.

"Hades? Ugh, **** that guy." Antares said before a crimson hologram displaying multiple regions of the multiverse appeared to him. "I have something to deal with for right now. Fafnir, tend to them like always."

Fafnir nodded, "Okay." He said blankly before turning to the group. "If any of you desire to rest, please follow me.'

"Why thank me? I was simply doing my job as a healer... I can tell you thought I was going to leave you to die, and no, that would be incredibly inconvenient for me." Gabriel said.
David nodded.

"Well I guess it is your job in a way....but that doesn't mean ya shouldn't be thanked for it, I think. I appreciate what ya do for me and the team!" David said.

"And uh....I was also kinda hoping we could...catch up a bit, if ya wanted. Like, I've been gone for about...a month I think, wanted to check-in and see how you were doing, if that's alright." David said, scratching his head.

David stared at her. he sighed.

"Gabriel. I've been a shitty person to ya. That's for sure." David said, running his hand through his hair

"I understand if you don't want to talk. I don't deserve for you to give me the time of day. but..."

"I'm just offering...if ya want...for us to...just, talk for a bit. Ya know? No pressure or anything."

"...I uh...care about you. You're an important comrade to me." David said.

Back