• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Uh, I think I'll be fine on my own, Masayoshi. I think my Mystic Eyes give me enough view of infinite futures already..." Rory responded.
"Regardless, I'm already in the process of getting the ball rolling so I'm going to need a decision..." Masayoshi said.

"To undo whatever caused this, permanently..." Masayoshi said, "And I think I've found a way to!"

"In essence...." Masayoshi said, about to enter through the portal before leaving it and closing it, "And upon updating my search, I do think there are several other ways I could go about this, and this one is far more effective..."

Masayoshi summons a pen made of light and begins to write in the air, forming a small kanji made up of microscopic messages filled with nothing but nonsensical gibberish and mashed up characters (it looks something like this one 命, but is comprised of a weird combination of characters). After this, she constructed another one that different (looks like this 服, but is comprised of a weird combination of characters). Was this power she had making her lose her mind or something?

"Diablo! I've come to bargain!" Masayoshi said, holding them both up as she tried to get his attention.

"Well then, you're kind of playing a sick and twisted game with us, I think it's only fair I play my own with you..." Masayoshi responded mentally, "One of these contains all fear in the Dream World, amplified by my own magic in this state that would grant you an exponential boost of power. The other one.... well, I don't wanna spoil what it does... I've enchanted them so that if you pick the right one, I die right here and cease to exist, yet you'll still keep this power boost I've offered due to it being non-temporal. You pick wrong, you find out what the other enchantment does, and I walk away perfectly fine."

A bead of sweat dropped from Masayoshi's face. Clearly, she was nervous about something with this offer.

"Hahaha." Diablo laughed

"That would be a tempting offer... if it was fear I painted, collected and given to me. I see myself as an artist of fear, it is the entire reason I bear the title "Lord of Terror", so your offer, likely hollow as it may be, is worthless to me." Diablo said, the feel of his gaze boring into Masayoshi's, yet still invisible or not there

David glanced at Masayoshi. Despite not hearing what was going on in her telepathic conversation, he could tell that she was nervous.

"shit....what the hell is going on..." David muttered, his heart racing. He couldn't lose her. Anyone but her.

he walked up to her, standing next to her. Trying to comfort her as she talked to Diablo.

"...I'm here for you honey..." David murmured.

"You need rest, Archangel. After all, don't you still have the mystery of your own past to uncover?" Diablo said, feeding off of David's fear
"Yeah, true. But the thing about that is I don't really care about my past." Gabriel said, "I'll discover more about it whenever that time comes. And David, quit being so nervous, he's feeding off your fear. Same goes for your wife."

"I was expecting you to say that..." Masayoshi said with a sigh, "Oh well... It was worth a shot... Though I'm not that subtle. Someone as smart as you probably saw what I was trying to do, didn't you?"

Masayoshi holds up the 服 that she made.

"After all, it's written right there."

The symbol was a message that read as follows:

ef urnoknk efrit ðea nigrldanee arfa nthir regaaanvl þses að þíarn táth ehnagalgsu eur rþé ryerni að muun num ekaktvar mun trfka tnkeiurerndang þanenn urealgögm tæhg í uehrf én ppu ðugsah meiþ ehnvire esitgnnái löjfid verði nisgnam mní umlrge rmfo anlal þær minn akkro dóilag þegar rém vltuier kvmmfærda á mþie ilðksa úlesafg afra á srþise og srálmialk gasej re itl eur þmseus sgúfale alrla lfmjáus eða farm ná kunaeidrnrentg mnasgiin ki ke lunög ðem tli augðtshú hugasnregla esþmus llaar vanuagsðh geat á ienig ðae hortv jatbór efa g fsjámlu rgreakdetnnuni tekrke ða jhá mér nmuu sme nnsiingnam

"He's cunning because everyone here is stupid," Gabriel said, touching the ground for the first time in a while.

"I could probably stop him..." Metatron muttered to himself, turning to human form.

"I assume nobody here is severely injured? Rory? Kiara? Lance?" Gabriel asked, scanning them all for any severe injuries.

"We're both fine. How about you?" Rory asked Gabriel.

"Luckily for me, I got hit a total of zero times so I sustained no physical injuries. Given that ****** is seeped in the very anti-thesis of my being, fear, and chaos, I've probably sustained a ton of mental damage that I'll have a jolly time releasing in a future fit of rage." Gabriel said, letting out a sigh.

"well if only one person is needed, I can go home then...." David thought, though he didn't say it aloud.

"...I'm fine Gabriel..." Lance nodded. He glanced at Metatron.

"...You can stop him Metatron? how?" Lance asked.
"I can stop him by being strong as shit, that's how. You'd probably die if I used anything like that though. By die, I mean you'd be violently vaporized." Metatron said.

"Also, wrestler, a good amount of people here can read minds. If your going to ditch then get to it and don't twiddle your thumbs like an ape." The Seraphim said to David.

"I can stop him by being strong as shit, that's how. You'd probably die if I used anything like that though. By die, I mean you'd be violently vaporized." Metatron said.

"Also, wrestler, a good amount of people here can read minds. If your going to ditch then get to it and don't twiddle your thumbs like an ape." The Seraphim said to David.
"oh....uh...please don't do that then, Metatron" Lance chuckled.

David glanced at Metatron.

".....I can't leave my wife behind. And she wants to see this through to the end." David said, shrugging.

"Plus...I'm pretty sure everyone is probably tired of this whole situation. Probably ain't fair of me to just leave while everyone is trying..."

Last edited:
"....maybe we could start by thinking of what individuals can actually stop him" David said, glancing around.

"Because from what he's said. SOMEONE here can deal with him, right? If we narrow down who has the capability to do that, we can try to...form a strategy around them" David said.

"Metatron and Gabriel can't permanently kill him, based on what we've seen. Metatron can't do that without killing Lance, and Gabriel already fought against him without much success...."

"...I don't have anything that can harm him, so it isn't me either....and it didn't seem like Kiara was able to damage him that much..."

"....so that leaves, like...Yharon, Rory, Markson, and Masayoshi...right? Maybe its one of those four."

"Wed have to bring him to the tower at the end of creation to permanently incapacitate him, something we aren't capable of." Yharon responded

"I read about the mystic eyes of Death but don't they strain Rory a ton to use?" Marsakon said
"......Yharon." David said glancing at the man.

"....uh, I don't remember much, but aren't you like....not here? Like, aren't you an avatar? Like...what Belial does. He's in Ulric, but he sends like...bodies to other places."

"Wed have to bring him to the tower at the end of creation to permanently incapacitate him, something we aren't capable of." Yharon responded

"I read about the mystic eyes of Death but don't they strain Rory a ton to use?" Marsakon said
"On a major scale, yes, I'd probably die." Rory said, "But on a more minor scale I could use them without any risk. Although, using them on a minor scale would drop the chances of Diablo permanently dying drastically, so unless you want me to sacrifice my life-"

"Which I forbid you from doing," Kiara said.

"Then we aren't getting anywhere," Rory said.

"......Yharon." David said glancing at the man.

"....uh, I don't remember much, but aren't you like....not here? Like, aren't you an avatar? Like...what Belial does. He's in Ulric, but he sends like...bodies to other places."
"And I can't leave the tower at the end of creation just as Belial can't leave Ulric. It is as much my prison as my throne of power." Yharon responded
"Why don't we bring the Tower to us?" Masayoshi said, "In other news, I think my bargain went well."
"Unless you wish to be killed by the Tower's defenses and this land crushed to nothing, no." Yharon responded
"On a major scale, yes, I'd probably die." Rory said, "But on a more minor scale I could use them without any risk. Although, using them on a minor scale would drop the chances of Diablo permanently dying drastically, so unless you want me to sacrifice my life-"

"Which I forbid you from doing," Kiara said.

"Then we aren't getting anywhere," Rory said.
Marsakon nodded, turning to Relanak

"Do you perhaps know a being here that would be capable of pushing Diablo out?" Marsakon asked

"Just spitballing ideas since you're all trying to figure out plans..." Masayoshi said, "But you all probably don't want to hear mine, well, aside from David, of course..."
“honey, I always like hearing you ideas!” David said, smiling at her.

"Even if I made a stronger avatar we'd be dealing with massive collateral damage." Yharon responded
“Alright” David said.

“what if…we dragged him into some kinda of…pocket dimension right. Like…away from people or anything that could be used as collateral, then, you summoned a super duper powerful Avatar to kick his ass?” David asked

“I can create a pocket dimension with Metatron powers.” Lance offered.

"You could do all that.... Oooooorrrrrr, I can help!" A cheerful female voice called out.

"A new character, yay..." Gabriel said, sighing.

"Don't be like that, Lil' miss!" The female voice said, clouds conjoining together to form the shape of a person.

05301240b14aacebc60ad97840faf5f5.jpg

The woman held an enormous gun, or was it a spear? Actually, nobody knew what it was, but it was a weapon and it was cool.

"Tha' name is Tyr, guardian of the Sacred Blossom of Sky, don't wear it out, here's my business card." The woman who called herself Tyr said, throwing a business card at David's face.

Back