• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

While Diablo's duplicates were forced back, the demon himself seemed unaffected by all of the attacks, Val's attacks sparking on his skin before he teleported behind Masayoshi, grabbing her with one hand and using the other to begin smashing her head in, duplicates springing up to keep Val at bay while trying to tear David limb by limb repeatedly

Marsakon made his move after observing Diablo, using his sword and shield to try and distract the demon and his duplicates

While Diablo's duplicates were forced back, the demon himself seemed unaffected by all of the attacks, Val's attacks sparking on his skin before he teleported behind Masayoshi, grabbing her with one hand and using the other to begin smashing her head in, duplicates springing up to keep Val at bay while trying to tear David limb by limb repeatedly

Marsakon made his move after observing Diablo, using his sword and shield to try and distract the demon and his duplicates
David didn't care about his limbs being torn apart as he quickly flew to Masayoshi's side, blood spilling from his wounds as he dashed forward, David quickly regenerated one of his arms. Clenching his fist, he launched a vicious left hook against the Diablo that was attacking Masayoshi, before releasing a massive burst of kinetic energy into Diablo's body, using the energy he absorbed from Diablo's own attack's in an attempt to distract him.

Lance, assuming Metatron had returned to glove form, joined in on the attack, summoning a glass wine bottle in his hand, he imbued it with Metatron's durability negation, before slamming it into Diablo's face, the bottle breaking into a large number of glass shards that would embed themselves into Diablos skin. Assuming this attack was successful, he would grab a lighter from his coat, and light the alcohol on fire, the burning liquid still amplified by Metatron's durability negation as it burned into his skin.

"Metatron, can you form your barriers to protect some of the others?" Lance telepathically asked. He was done standing around as his allies were injured.

Last edited:
(Thanks! Glad you guys liked it!)

Masayoshi felt herself get grabbed, swiftly creating portals around her head and masking them with reality warping to make them undetectable. Thus, when Diablo would attempt to smash her face in, his had would harmlessly pass elsewhere. Should this maneuver not be successful, Masayoshi would take the attack, and dodge after she was hit. Appearing behind Diablo, she would launch Higher Dimensional blasts of ice, infused with lightning and durability negating magic to further amplify them. At the same time, she would be spinning her gavel behind her back counter-clockwise, but the significance of this would be unknown for the time being.

Meanwhile, the Goddess of Power was casually wielding her kanabo and Mjolnir, essentially performing the most violent drum solo in history against Diablo's duplicates. And like usual, with each strike, her power would skyrocket even further. Finally getting bored of them, she yawned, dropping Mjolnir on purpose. As the electric hammer struck the ground, waves of lightning burst forth, eradicating the duplicates.

"I'd say nice distraction, but it wasn't one..." Valdagyðja said, summoning Mjolnir and walking toward Diablo, destroying or evading any spikes that would come her way.

"Done," Metatron said.

Before Lance was even finished with his own sentence, various barriers had formed around the rest of the group including Lance, any attacks that would come to hit them simply bouncing off of the barriers casually.

"Nice!" Kiara worked in tandem with Gabriel, the spear of light that Gabriel had formed becoming covered in a yellow fire which she once again used to obliterate the duplicates.

Rory and Fafnir simply stood back, watching the fight. They knew they probably wouldn't be of much help regardless, "This fight seems largely pointless." Fafnir said as he chewed on some candy.

"It is, but we have to do it," Rory said.

"But we aren't actually doing anything to help," Fafnir said.

"What exactly could we do? He's just gonna keep coming back, and I still haven't mastered my ice manipulation. We'd be contributing the least." Rory said

"That is a fair point, but I feel as if I should be doing something to help even though I'm quite weak..." Fafnir muttered.

Last edited:
Diablo seemed to be trying to let the attack hit his arm, to cut through it and spill his blood

"Masayoshi are you just incapable of listening?" Yharon asked, purposefully making Masayoshi's attack miss by shoulder bashing her, although not hard enough to do any real damage.

Diablo laughed and returned to his smoke form where he vanished into the ground, granting a chance fo reprive

"Do you honestly want the individuals you saw earlier to live in a constant state of fear for centuries?" Yharon asked, though he was clearly deep in thought trying to figure out where Diablo was going

"Sometimes trying to help isn't the best option, David. I figured you'd be acutely aware of that very fact, but It is your wife, after all. If I were married I'd probably act the same way..." Gabriel muttered to herself before going back to reading her book.

"This is going wonderfully," Rory said, walking up to Kiara.

'Rory dear, why weren't you helping...?" Kiara asked.

"Nothing I really could've done given Diablo or whatever his name is was completely toying with you guys..." Rory said.

"Rory, don't be lazy. You could've contributed splendidly." Kiara said, flicking Rory on the forehead.

"...Ugh, you caught me. I didn't even want to have to do this in the first place..." Rory muttered to herself, sighing.

"Yeah, just buying myself time to think of a strategy here..." Masayoshi said, still spinning her gavel counter-clockwise, "Hopefully this will help... I've only ever done it once, and it was in the future and on a larger scale, so here goes nothing..."

Her gavel's rotation then flipped, now going clockwise.

"I know he's just playing a game, but I've got nothing better to do, so I'll play along for now..." The Goddess of Power said, kind of lackadaisically going through the whole scenario out of boredom until she could officially have her rematch with Rory.

"Sometimes trying to help isn't the best option, David. I figured you'd be acutely aware of that very fact, but It is your wife, after all. If I were married I'd probably act the same way..." Gabriel muttered to herself before going back to reading her book.

"This is going wonderfully," Rory said, walking up to Kiara.

'Rory dear, why weren't you helping...?" Kiara asked.

"Nothing I really could've done given Diablo or whatever his name is was completely toying with you guys..." Rory said.

"Rory, don't be lazy. You could've contributed splendidly." Kiara said, flicking Rory on the forehead.

"...Ugh, you caught me. I didn't even want to have to do this in the first place..." Rory muttered to herself, sighing.
David glanced at Gabriel, his blood running cold. The desert memory was still sharp in his mind, even millions of years later.

"you're right Gabriel." David muttered, nodding.

"...I am well aware of...what can happen..."

He shook his head. thinking for a moment.

"....Weren't you damaging Diablo to? how did you stop his blood from spilling?" David asked, wondering if theirs a weakness of some kind they could exploit.

David glanced at Gabriel, his blood running cold. The desert memory was still sharp in his mind, even millions of years later.

"you're right Gabriel." David muttered, nodding.

"...I am well aware of...what can happen..."

He shook his head. thinking for a moment.

"....Weren't you damaging Diablo to? how did you stop his blood from spilling?"
"I wasn't. It just didn't for some reason." Gabriel said, "Generally I've rendered myself completely immune to fear-inducing abilities so I wasn't even considering the fact that it may do something like that. I just fought." She said nonchalantly, not considering the well-being of the creatures that lived in this area.

"Because his duplicates aren't the demon itself, who never took any real damage to his person. we need to be more careful about this however, otherwise your going to be causing mental anguish that you'd feel obligated to fix, Gabriel." Yharon said

"........................................" Shalor's mind opened to Gabriel once again, something the boy had clearly unconsiously done

"That Chaos Crack is gonna be a problem... but we can't deal with it..." Shalor's worried thoughts rushed around, albeit at a tired pace

"Alright then." David nodded. There was no point in making an issue over it. David long since learned that starting unnecessary fights about morality was generally a shitty thing to do. Not that he even had ground to speak on, after what he did in the desert.

He glanced at Masayoshi.

"Ay honey! What's going on with the gavel?" he asked.
"I kind of know but kind of don't..." Masayoshi said, "All I know is that I've done it two times before now, both in a nonexistent point and time, and on a greater scale in the future... And now I completely know what it does.... but I'll explain it later...."

"That's true, yes, Shalor. But your capabilities are far more valuable when your in your best condition, or somewhat close to it, at least. You don't technically have to listen to me, but I suggest taking some time to rest before engaging in any more singularity garbage." Gabriel said.

"Also, I'm doing fine, Shalor. I've been reading some old spellbooks I borrowed from a friend, and I've been learning a lot. But forget about me, this is about you." She said.

David sat on the ground, annoyed by the entire situation.

"...why am I even here" He muttered, sitting against the ground.

"Technically speaking, I'm completely irrelevant to this mission. It's not like I can do anything meaningful against an opponent like this. If I left now...nothing would change..." David thought.

"...heck...why do I even travel with any of these people?" David thought, he glanced around

"Rory is a sister in arms, I respect her...but the rest? Gabriel is seemingly just apathetic about me now, and I don't particularly like Yharon. And I don't even remember who that Magician dude is..."

"I could leave...and no one would care...." David realized. The thought was oddly....freeing. If no one cared about him, he didn't need to care about anyone else. **** them.

"If I could convince Masayoshi...to leave the group....we could...settle down together..." David thought. He imagined it. Just him and her, settling in some small cottage or cabin. Nothing to fight. Nothing to kill. Just him and her.

He glanced at Masayoshi.

"....Hey...Masayoshi." David said finally.

"....Can I ask you something? Not about...uh, the gavel. But about...us." David said.

"With what time? There isn't a ton more before the things coming from the crack eventually just overwhelm Britain." Shalor responded, panicking a bit
"Unless you've only got a few more hours until that happens I don't think taking some time to sleep will be detrimental, Shalor," Gabriel said.

"But then again, my knowledge of the situation is limited. As I said, you don't have to listen to me... But this is just a suggestion from a friend, Shalor. Get some rest."

"He's like... Hilariously stronger than most of the people here, but I'll do my best. Seeya." Gabriel said, cutting of the telepathic connection before she let out a sigh of frustration, her crimson eyes dim with exhaustion and anger.

"Get some rest, huh... Ironic as I haven't slept in forever and now I have to deal with this garbage... Whatever..." She thought.

David sat on the ground, annoyed by the entire situation.

"...why am I even here" He muttered, sitting against the ground.

"Technically speaking, I'm completely irrelevant to this mission. It's not like I can do anything meaningful against an opponent like this. If I left now...nothing would change..." David thought.

"...heck...why do I even travel with any of these people?" David thought, he glanced around

"Rory is a sister in arms, I respect her...but the rest? Gabriel is seemingly just apathetic about me now, and I don't particularly like Yharon. And I don't even remember who that Magician dude is..."

"I could leave...and no one would care...." David realized. The thought was oddly....freeing. If no one cared about him, he didn't need to care about anyone else. **** them.

"If I could convince Masayoshi...to leave the group....we could...settle down together..." David thought. He imagined it. Just him and her, settling in some small cottage or cabin. Nothing to fight. Nothing to kill. Just him and her.

He glanced at Masayoshi.

"....Hey...Masayoshi." David said finally.

"....Can I ask you something? Not about...uh, the gavel. But about...us." David said.
"I can read your mind, remember?" Masayoshi said telepathically to David, "And leaving them sounds fairly uncharacteristic of you... What's making you think that?"

The gavel alternated between counter-clockwise and clockwise rotation. A subtle detail that may not have been noticed about the gavel as it rotated was that it formed a thin ring of light that would grow more luminous every time the rotation of the gavel switched. It got to the point where it was moving back and forth, almost moving back and forth like a bell rather than making a full rotation. Instantly after, it seemed to be vibrating, facing straight upward as the ring grew even brighter, the light also pouring into the center of the ring and looking like a clock, which then dissipated, appearing to fuse into Masayoshi's gavel and illuminated the judge with a bright white aura.

"I have a crazy idea now that I managed to pull this off, and I can see all the outcomes so easily now...." Masayoshi said aloud, altering the probability of her success to increase her chances, "Now I hope that it works..."

Masayoshi looks up toward the sky, and another Masayoshi appears to just spawn beside Rory.

"How's your ice manipulation?" The Masayoshi that entered the server asked.

"Huh, that's a new gimmick..." The Goddess of Power said, noticing Masayoshi's new ability.

"Huh...?" Rory was sort of confused at the question, but simply shrugged and decided to answer.

"I... Haven't mastered it, I guess. I would've had I not given up my ideal body, but since I did, things have gotten harder." Rory said, "I can't really do much with it as of now. But if I use Silver Aura in pure energy form instead of using it to freeze-"

Rory shook her head, "Wait- Why are you even asking?"

"I can read your mind, remember?" Masayoshi said telepathically to David, "And leaving them sounds fairly uncharacteristic of you... What's making you think that?"

The gavel alternated between counter-clockwise and clockwise rotation. A subtle detail that may not have been noticed about the gavel as it rotated was that it formed a thin ring of light that would grow more luminous every time the rotation of the gavel switched. It got to the point where it was moving back and forth, almost moving back and forth like a bell rather than making a full rotation. Instantly after, it seemed to be vibrating, facing straight upward as the ring grew even brighter, the light also pouring into the center of the ring and looking like a clock, which then dissipated, appearing to fuse into Masayoshi's gavel and illuminated the judge with a bright white aura.

"I have a crazy idea now that I managed to pull this off, and I can see all the outcomes so easily now...." Masayoshi said aloud, altering the probability of her success to increase her chances, "Now I hope that it works..."

Masayoshi looks up toward the sky, and another Masayoshi appears to just spawn beside Rory.

"How's your ice manipulation?" The Masayoshi that entered the server asked.

"Huh, that's a new gimmick..." The Goddess of Power said, noticing Masayoshi's new ability.

"Oh....Oh yeah..." David muttered, scratching his head.

"...It's just.... what's the point? Of any of this. Of fighting these threats? Of...trying so hard to combat these...things? I just don't care anymore..." David said, glancing towards the sky.

"...I just want to spend my life with you Masayoshi. That's all I want right now."

"Because I'm planning something that could take care of all of this for now, and whether or not you have this ability mastered could greatly increase our chances of success..." Masayoshi explained, "But if you aren't sure, I could give you the time you need to perfect it, show you all possible futures where you succeed in mastering it so you can see how you perfect it, or I could do this without you..."

Meanwhile, the Masayoshi that first achieved this odd power-up opened a portal and flew through it.

"David, I love that you care so much for me, and I know you're tired of all this madness... I am, too," Masayoshi said telepathically, "But, if we don't fight them, there won't be a place for us to live happily ever after. But fortunately, I think I know how to make both happen..."

Last edited:
Back