• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Oy, smokey!" Valdagyðja said, standing in the path of the smoke before blowing it back toward the party/group/whatever the heck the PCs are classified as. Masayoshi would also utilize her time manipulation to freeze the smoke in time, and her capabilities with it were noticeably more effective than previously, perhaps as a result of her training.

"That's weird... But makes sense at the same time...." Masayoshi said to herself.

The smoke seemed completely unaffected, landing on a nearly black platform above with bodies of barely alive creatures at the bottom, Diablo forming from the smoke, looking down on the group

"Welcome to Yharton." Diablo simply said, shadow spikes coming out of the ground to try and impale the group, the bodies disappearing into the ground

Val leapt up, evading the spikes with a smile growing on her face. Masayoshi grabbed David (assuming he was there) and teleported away to evade the spikes.

"Heh, I guess you might be a little stronger than I gave you credit for..." The Goddess of Power said to Diablo, "Maybe you'll be worth a workout after all!"

(Real talk, it almost feels like Reaper is a co-DM at this point. In other news, an early Happy New Year to you guys, and I have another cinematic style track I made, more cinematic than the one I shared with you that was for Zonolo's theme. It's still rendering and I need to upload it to Google Drive, but once it does, I'll send it.)

(Although, if you guys wanna do your own arcs, just like, tell me lol. If I let him do it I'll let you.)

Rory jumped into the air, dodging the attack along with Kiara, Fafnir getting pierced somewhat by the spikes.

"Ow," Fafnir said, trying to pretend like he was in pain.

Gabriel let out a sigh and snapped her fingers, healing Fafnir of his wounds as she used her telekinesis to float him away from the attack. "Idiot..."

Val leapt up, evading the spikes with a smile growing on her face. Masayoshi grabbed David (assuming he was there) and teleported away to evade the spikes.

"Heh, I guess you might be a little stronger than I gave you credit for..." The Goddess of Power said to Diablo, "Maybe you'll be worth a workout after all!"

(Real talk, it almost feels like Reaper is a co-DM at this point. In other news, an early Happy New Year to you guys, and I have another cinematic style track I made, more cinematic than the one I shared with you that was for Zonolo's theme.)
(Happy New Year! Interested in hearing your track if ya want to share it)

David smiled at Masayoshi, quickly kissing her on the cheek.

"Thanks honey...." He said.

David lifted his hands, and used his gravity powers, slamming Diablo with an immeasurable amount of intense gravity in hopes of slowing his movements. he doubted it would work, but it was worth a shot.

David nodded at Gabriel before rushing forward. Opening up a portal in front of him, he teleported behind Diablo, before slamming against him with a vicious tackle, hoping to knock him off balance. He knew he couldn't damage him conventionally, and hoped that he could at least distract him while they thought of how to deal with him.

"Wait by you guys did she also mean me....?" David thought, realizing possibly too late that Gabriel could very well leave him to die if she wanted.

David endured the flames, his body become scorched and burned as he tried to halt the demon's advance. Using his body control, he turned his hands into thick, Octopus-like tentacles, wrapping them around Diablo's neck. At the same time, David would summon dozens of his willpower arms to wrap around the Demon torso and legs, further attempting to slow his movements as he continually slammed him with intense gravity, hoping to buy Gabriel enough time to defend herself and escape.

Gabriel's forcefield violently contorted, various spikes shooting off of it that lodged themselves into Diablo's skin, his own force once again being sent back to him as he was launched away from her.

Gabriel casually floated within her forcefield, continuing to read the book she was previously reading while she sucked on a lollipop.

"It's not complete, but it works." She muttered to herself, healing David's burns rapidly.

Luckily, Fafnir, quite literally, did not have emotions, so he just stood there, admiring the light show, if blankly staring at the two of them fighting could be considered admiring.

"Heavenly Punishment-"

Countless golden magical circles layered with various sigils formed around Gabriel, shooting enormous beams of light that purified the chaotic elements that were coming towards her in an instant, her halo glowing fervently as she snapped her fingers, the beams forming into various swords of light that various knights made of holy light armed themselves with, the small army swiftly destroying all of the duplicates.

"****, do you ever give up?"

Gabriel's knights continued to fight off the duplicates, protecting her from any damage to her halo as she stood within the center of the fierce battle, her crimson eyes filled with nothing but boredom and an uncaring tone.

Gabriel snapped her fingers, enchanting her knights, their strikes causing explosions of holy flames to ignite inside the duplicates, enhanced with various sigils that would permanently destroy a large portion of the duplicates.

“Ay don’t want to get in ya way Gabriel! Let me know if ya need help” David said, standing a few meters away. He wasn’t scared, rather Gabriel’s magic was so powerful that he realized he might not be much help.
"I don't plan to keep stalling him for much longer regardless, cause like, none of this is gonna put him down, obviously," Gabriel said, shrugging nonchalantly as she didn't even look in David's direction.

The bombardment of emotions and chaos blasted into David's body, rending his flesh from his bone...but....the longer the assault went on...the less it seemed to affect him, David's body rapidly evolved itself to resist the harsh acid and fierce chaos, as if every single atom in his body was changing itself to adapt to Diablo's attacks. Jumping forward, David used his gravity control to create miniature black holes inside the bodies of several of the Diablo's, which would begin rapidly expanding to crushing their bodies from the inside out.

"See? Still alive." Gabriel said as Kiara jumped into the fray, releasing an explosion of fire with weird markings on it which dispelled Diablo's attack as light swirled around Gabriel's hand, forming into a spear. "Thanks for the save, Kiara."

The light around Gabriel's hand formed into a large spear, "Uriel Piercer, Version 1."

As David attacked with Black Holes, Gabriel annihilated whatever was left of the duplicates with her spear of light which released violent vibrations throughout the area, tearing apart the fabric of space and time effortlessly.

"Peculiar." Metatron said, floating above Lance with a grin on his face.

"You tried to copy my all-piercing technique with some half-assed magics like that? You're ambitious, I'll give you that, mere Archangel." Metatron said, chuckling slightly in amusement.

(Uh Houston, the only reason Gabriel's attacks are doing anything is because they Uber dura neg lol)
The duplicates were unaffected by the black holes but Gabriel's attacks did do as intended

Diablo appeared in the flesh, using Gabriel and Kiara's own attacks on them with many duplicates doing the same thing

"Thanks for the save!" Kiara said to David, smiling. "Tag in!"

As David took most of the damage for them, Kiara stomped on the ground, releasing a tremendous Shockwave towards Diablo, knocking him backwards and violently burning his flesh with flames that weren't going out anytime soon, Gabriel begrudgingly providing David healing as he was damaged.

Val flung herself back toward Diablo by altering the physics around herself, swinging Gungnir and launching a plethora of blades of lightning all toward Diablo, shifting reality to close the distance on him and attack with repeated strikes from her spear, all of which would be growing stronger exponentially. However, it was still clear from her expressions and rather straightforward movements that she wasn't taking this fight seriously yet.

Meanwhile, Masayoshi would capitalize on this, using any amount of time to create magically enhanced chains she continued to amplify as she increased her own strength by fusing with an innumerable number of duplicates that were all shrunken to sub-atomic size in the hopes of making them less observable.

Back