• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

David rushed over to Diablo from behind as he saw the man leave, attempting to hit him with a palm strike to the back. if successful, a black hole would form inside his stomach, rapidly expanding as it attempted to crush his insides.

Lance quickly created a barrier using Metatron's power, protecting him from the trap for a split second as he quickly teleported away from the distorting of space, panting slightly from how close he came with death.

"...what a frightening foe..." Lance said.

Last edited:
(Uh dude, Diablo already left, and is also faster then David lol... also the Spatial Manipulation is pretty ridiculous, hence why Cullthane is here lol)

"Diablo wouldn't care about that. Regardless it seems it is obvious, at least for me, why a Celestiar would call this urgent." Cullthane said, his barriers limiting the effect of the crack's space contortion, albeit with some clear effort

"Uh huh..." Rory simply let Cullthane do the work, "I don't really like... Care, at all. So you can have fun with that."
"And your child? If space collapses and expands like it's doing in that barrier then it'd be nigh impossible for them to live." Yharon said, Relenak returning with some bandages on his wounds

"So he managed to get a crack here without those seals up..." Relanak murmured, eyes gazing at the crack

"Uh, Rio is fine, for the record!" Kiara said, placing her hand on Lance's shoulder, weird symbols forming around his body that began to remove his fatigue.

"I've taken like... Way worse injuries before. You'd probably have to rip the kid out of me to kill him!" Kiara said, smiling at Rory, giving her a look of reassurance.

"Besides that, though... Honey, I care about this. People could get hurt, so, try to be into it, alright?" Kiara asked.

"Ugh... Alright. Who the **** is Diablo, anyway...?" Rory muttered to herself, letting out a sigh.

"Where's Belial and his dominion over demons when you need it, am I right?" Gabriel said, flying above Rory's head.

"...Gabriel, you know where he is. To soon." Rory said.

"Yeah, I figured..." Gabriel muttered, trying to Crack a joke to lighten the mood, not realizing that it was probably in poor taste.

(The plants themselves were a plot point that nobody remembers lol.)

"Oh, great, trouble with Primordial Plants." Gabriel said sarcastically, "What exactly does it have to do with anything here?"
"While the Ouranós Blossom used to just be keeping space and sky well and good, It began contracting and expanding space into itself and sending it back out. So the one keeping the damn thing in check decided to seal the area it was kept in to stop it from making Creation... difficult to live in if you aren't quite literally fundamentally attached to it. So we're gonna have to enter another way since I don't want to risk this place for it." Relanak responded

"While the Ouranós Blossom used to just be keeping space and sky well and good, It began contracting and expanding space into itself and sending it back out. So the one keeping the damn thing in check decided to seal the area it was kept in to stop it from making Creation... difficult to live in if you aren't quite literally fundamentally attached to it. So we're gonna have to enter another way since I don't want to risk this place for it." Relanak responded
David ignored Yharon's sarcasm, focusing on Relanak.

"So when the demon created that crack...he partially unsealed the Ouranos blossom? causing the space to contract and expand like it just did? am I getting that right?"

David ignored Yharon's sarcasm, focusing on Relanak.

"So when the demon created that crack...he partially unsealed the Ouranos blossom? causing the space to contract and expand like it just did? am I getting that right?"
"No, he just brought it here. If you went out into general creation as of about 24 hours ago a crack opened up that broke the seal." Relanak responded

"Is Fafnir strong?" David said, glancing at Kiara.

"That demon is pretty powerful, don't want to see Fafnir getting himself hurt" David said.
"Strong? I mean, no, not really. He's actually pretty weak. But given he doesn't feel pain or well... Anything really, and can be remade by Teach pretty much infinitely, I don't see any reason in worrying about him." Kiara said.

"Madam Kiara is right," Fafnir said, walking up to the group. "I come here of my own volition, and I will do my best to not hold you back."

"David, by entering combat you accept the possibility of injury or death, you should know this by now." Marsakon said, turning to Fafnir and nodding

"Draedon, I trust you ran a scan on Diablo?" Relanak asked aloud

"Of course, and my estimates put him at even stronger than Antares, but we can't spill his blood either, unless we want rampant fear to corrupt the land it's on for centuries." Draedon warned

"No. He may prolong fights against those that fear him but none truly exploitable." Draedon responded

"That is troubling, however, we can use his prolonging fights against fear to our advantage by using someone who can defend against him for a long time, such as Lance equipped with Metatron." Marsakon said

"No. He may prolong fights against those that fear him but none truly exploitable." Draedon responded

"That is troubling, however, we can use his prolonging fights against fear to our advantage by using someone who can defend against him for a long time, such as Lance equipped with Metatron." Marsakon said
Lance froze, before nodding hesitantly.

"Metatron's barriers are extraordinary...so..I think he should be capable of holding the demon off" Lance said, a bit nervous.

Rory nodded, shrugging. Kiara gave a thumbs up while Fafnir simply stood there motionless. Gabriel continued to float above Rory, reading a book of some sort.

"Alright, let's go, then." Rory said as she walked into the portal, all of azontr's OCs who were coming swiftly following behind her.

As the group stood atop the stars they noticed a permeation of life throughout the area, various phantasmal species such as dragons, fairies, dwarves, and wyverns, and many more, all within the low to mid-classes of their respective species, dancing about the air.

Kiara smiled, "What a lively place!" She said, noticing the smoke in the distance. "It looks like there's some sort of fire going on over there."

Back