• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

David glanced at the two. vaguely interested to see how Val's power stacked up against Rory's newfound strength.

Lance, who had heard the commotion caused by Val, walked by the group, glancing at them.

"David, Rory! wonderful to see you again!" Lance said politely.

"......Oh...." David said scratching his head.

"he's....the....magician guy...uh..." David thought, trying to search his memories.

"Hey....! Thanks man!" David said, trying to hide the fact that he had completely forgotten the man's name.

"Why don't I whip you up a meal? Surely you must be famished from all that training!" Lance said, smiling at David, though he could clearly tell that David had forgotten about him.

"Whoa, that sounds great man! I'm dying for some good food!" David said happily.

Lance nodded, and walked away, intent on cooking a feast to celebrate their return.

(Just wanted to have Lance say something to prove that he does, in fact, exist)

David ignored the quakes, content simply standing by Masayoshi. He hadn't seen her for millions of years and wanted to spend as much time with her as he could. Anything else was less important, in his mind.

Lance meanwhile, stopped his feast preparations, teleporting to the area where Yharon was sensing the energy.

"By Jove.... what's going on here?" Lance asked, grasping a sword in his hands.

Rory fixed her back and teleported over, completely ditching the fight as she really didn't care enough about Val to fight, or even talk to her.

"Oh... I guess we have to fight it." Rory said, shrugging. She didn't really wanna fight for a while longer given she'd done it for millions of years on a constant basis, but then again, she didn't particularly have any problems with fighting some more.

"Any idea who it is?" She asked.

Val scowled feeling the tremors. She was clearly irritated, not by Rory dodging her attacks, but by the thought of someone interrupting her battle.

"Why?! Why is it that whenever I want to battle Rory that I get interrupted?!" Val exclaimed, "I'll face it... The sooner I kill this thing, the sooner I can get back to the battle I've been looking forward to..."

The Goddess of Power turned away from Rory and turned Mjolnir back into Gungnir. She was mad, and her power was growing rapidly as a result.

David glanced as Masayoshi.

"Do you plan on fighting too?" He asked his wife. Preparing to fight alongside her if needed.

Lance took a step back from the hole instinctively. Sweat formed on his face as he felt the demonic energy radiating from it.

"...Metatron, I'm going to need to use your power here..." Lance said.
"You always use my power, no need to ask me for permission. That's why I'm here." Metatron said, morphing into weapon form in case he hadn't already and my memory is just shit.

The two forms that busted out were completely different, one red with black horns across its back and on the sides of his head, each with the texture of petrified wood and all sticking out besides the ones on the head, which curved in, the brows on the head being thick and the mouth lined with sharp grey teeth.

While the other one was a worm-like creature glowing various shades of blue, black, purple, and white, armor plates lining it.

Yharon immediately separated the two with a flash of spiraling light from one hand, clashing with the demon's clawed hand and creating a large amount of sparks, nearly covering the demon and it's glowing yellow-orange eyes and mouth.

"That did apsolutely nothing..." Yharon muttered

The two forms that busted out were completely different, one red with black horns across its back and on the sides of his head, each with the texture of petrified wood and all sticking out besides the ones on the head, which curved in, the brows on the head being thick and the mouth lined with sharp grey teeth.

While the other one was a worm-like creature glowing various shades of blue, black, purple, and white, armor plates lining it.

Yharon immediately separated the two with a flash of spiraling light from one hand, clashing with the demon's clawed hand and creating a large amount of sparks, nearly covering the demon and it's glowing yellow-orange eyes and mouth.

"That did apsolutely nothing..." Yharon muttered

Lance was stunned by the sight before him. Both by the appearance of the two monsters, and the fact that the demon took an attack from Yharon without falling back.

Lance immediately grasped several Shurikens in his hand, before throwing them at the demon, imbuing with Metatron's durability negation to violently tear through his flesh if successful.

David immediately turned his head, feeling the power that the demon possessed.

"...looks like I can't sit this one out...." David muttered.

Masayoshi appeared, injured and visibly more muscular than she was before, fusing with the duplicate David was talking with. She flipped her hair back, healing herself of all her injuries before looking at her husband and kissing him.

"So, I'm back. But for real this time..." Masayoshi said, "Need my help?"
"Masayoshi....with muscles....?" David thought, staring at her. He blushed, blood dripping from his nose.

"Whoa honey....you look...amazing...." David said, smiling at her.

"Uh...." David quickly brought himself back to reality.

"...I can sense it....this demon guy is crazy strong. I'm not sure we can beat him...but if you're planning to fight i'll fight with ya, honey"

Last edited:
"We can do it..." Masayoshi said, smiling at her husband, "Just promise me you won't get too distracted by the new outfit, OK?"

Heroes_Reborn_Vol_2_1_Artgerm_Virgin_Variant.jpg

(Salute to anyone who can guess who I used as a faceclaim now. Not you, Midas, I already told you.)

"Is this the great stance of Ragnarok? A hero who Slaughters entire civilizations, a woman who is cursed to end all if creation, a Dragon who became a God-King, a Lawyer who sits back and lets her allies suffer, The Eldest Seraphim, and a magician who has so many fears. But that is just what's before me, two dominator-class Dragons, a Rider, a Silver Hero just to give title to a few." The demon said, his voice echoed a bit, before he began circling the group like a predator circling it's prey, his feet leaving firey footprints in the ground

"Is this the great stance of Ragnarok? A hero who Slaughters entire civilizations, a woman who is cursed to end all if creation, a Dragon who became a God-King, a Lawyer who sits back and lets her allies suffer, The Eldest Seraphim, and a magician who has so many fears. But that is just what's before me, two dominator-class Dragons, a Rider, a Silver Hero just to give title to a few." The demon said, his voice echoed a bit, before he began circling the group like a predator circling it's prey, his feet leaving firey footprints in the ground
"And who the hell are you?" David said bluntly, not taking his eyes off the demon as he continued to circle around them.

"If he thinks that's intentional, clearly he's unaware of the higher dimensional occurrences..." Masayoshi muttered, using her Higher Dimension Manipulation in tandem with her Conceptual Manipulation. She then began to summon blades of energy that would home in on Diablo, hopefully striking him and erasing the concept of his existence.

Diablo laughed and launched himself forward, overpowering David and lifting him over his head and cratering the earth beath where David was slammed down on the other side, launching David with Diablo as he charged.

Relenak shifted to human form and got to his feet while limping away
David grabbed onto Diablo as he charged, blood streaming from his back. Opening his mouth, David revealed a set of sharp fangs, before viciously biting into Diablos neck, hoping to tear out his jugular veins as he continued to bite into him. At the same time, he used his shapeshifting, forming sets of tall, razor-sharp spikes along his flesh that plunged into Diablo's flesh, attempting to impale him.

"...Do I help...?" Rory thought to herself. She didn't really care about like... any of the people who'd probably die in this fight.

"Here I come!" Kiara dashed on, creating a concentrated explosion that would serve to vaporize Diablo.

"I guess I do." Rory said, as Kiara, the only person whose death she'd really mourn had just joined the battle.

Diablo immediately nullified the concept-destroying attacks, letting David attack him harmlessly, with Diablo putting David into the epicenter of the explosion, letting it vaporize the wrestler whereas he was unharmed

"You have two lives to fight for! Shall you keep this up?" Diablo commented, rushing down Rory after speaking to Kiara, to which he was surprisingly agile in melee, despite the brutish way he handled David he acted far more cautious towards fighting Rory, using his longer range lightning and dark attacks such as his lightning breath and shadow spikes on her

He stood up from the explosion, regenerating his charred flesh as he spat out blood from his mouth. His durability was hardened from training, and not even Kiara's condensed explosion could fully vaporize him in one shot.

"...why are we even fighting this dude? Just randomly showing up and attacking us like this, did we do something to him?" David said.

Lance jumped in behind Rory, Imbuing his sword with Metatron's abilities before plunging it into his back, the seraphim power negating his durability on contact.

Diablo jumped back, space contorting bit as Diablo swapped placed with Lance and teleported with a bunch of pentagrams appearing on the ground in a massive Radius, demonic energy preparing to burst up from them as Diablo opened a massive crack, laughing

"The trap is sprung..." Diablo murmured, space seeming to be trying to collapse in on itself as he ran through the crack

Back