• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Can't be you? David, that is you. You have a life outside of this. WE have a life outside of this! We both came here to get stronger!" Rory shouted, "We both came here... To protect something outside of all this training. All this carnage... You can't reject that." Rory said, beginning to tremble as memories swirled within her mind, her yellow eyes flashing between crimson and red, her form seeming to wane.

"And I'm... Not... Rory the 7th...? I'm not... My name is... My name is Rory the 6th...! I have a wife! A-And a son, and a daughter!-" She gripped her head, her hair turning from its previous icy yellow back to a silver-white at a slow pace.

"This...! Isn't my body...! I'm not Rory the 7th!! I don't want to be like her! IM NOT HER!! My name is Rory the 6th, and you're name is David!!" She shouted
Punch stared at the ground for a long while.

"....My name is David..." David said. his tone resigned.

"...but that doesn't mean I'm him. I'm...not the same person I was back then..." David said, standing to his feet. He glanced at his body, realizing just how much he had altered it, during his time in the dimension. His legs had become long and muscular, his hair, wild and wavy. His nails on both his hands and feet had extended significantly, resembling more like claws than anything else. He was over 9 feet tall, looking more akin to some kind of humanoid monster than any kind of human he'd seen. His skin had become permanently tanned to a brown color.

PrKPeMs.jpg

"I am David. I have a beautiful wife. I have allies, comrades in arms."

"...You're right. I need to acknowledge my past....but I don't need to repeat it."

"......And you're...Rory the 6th. It was....wrong of me, to ever compare you to the 7th."

(This might be a better image for the guy, idk)

Punch stared at the ground for a long while.

"....My name is David..." David said. his tone resigned.

"...but that doesn't mean I'm him. I'm...not the same person I was back then..." David said, standing to his feet. He glanced at his body, realizing just how much he had altered it, during his time in the dimension. His legs had become long and muscular, his hair, wild and wavy. His nails on both his hands and feet had extended significantly, resembling more like claws than anything else. He was over 9 feet tall, looking more akin to some kind of humanoid monster than any kind of human he'd seen. His skin had become permanently tanned to a brown color.

PrKPeMs.jpg

"I am David. I have a beautiful wife. I have allies, comrades in arms."

"...You're right. I need to acknowledge my past....but I don't need to repeat it."

"......And you're...Rory the 6th. It was....wrong of me, to ever compare you to the 7th."
"That's right... It was wrong of you." Rory said, "Because none of this is me... It makes me stronger, but-"

Rory began to rip out her hair, clenching her teeth all the while. This wasn't her. This wasn't her hair, so she tore it off. Those weren't her eyes, so she tore them out. None of this belonged to her. She wasn't Rory the 7th.

"What is me though, is this..."

She manifested an outfit in the air. It was the uniform of her old army, the battalion known as Tiger.

"An old uniform, for an old soldier."

She swiftly tore off her clothes and dawned the outfit, smiling all the while.
__altair_re_creators_drawn_by_diieru__sample-a57caec379f19b68f8cf64ac417ba7eb.jpg

Her hair was glistening white, dancing in the wind. Her eyes were a deep crimson that could pierce your soul with a mere glance. Her arms were reinforced with metal to increase their strength, all fitted with gold, red, and black. She floated into the air, meeting him at eye level. She held her hand out to him.

"This is me, and that's you. We aren't the people we used to be, nor are we the people anyone else wants us to be. I'll follow my own path... And you'll follow yours. And right now, that path is telling me that I'm aching to train. We've still got some time left. Let's get to business!"

David stared at her for a while, before smiling. A wide, toothy grin, that revealed a set of fangs that had grown in his mouth.

"Your goddamn right Rory!" He said, He grabbed her arm, wrapping his massive hand around hers. He had changed...and he would keep changing. Not for others...but for himself, as he pursued his own path, just as Rory pursued hers.

"Let's make the most out of the time we have left."

"Whatever makes you happy, I guess.." Kiara said, "I mean, I think thats sort of a shitty standard to hold people up to in terms of a relationship but hey, do whatever you want, I guess..."
"Honestly, I am capable of going without beer, but could a baby even survive, well, me?" Val said, "I've actually... killed people with less powerful areas of my body. Don't ask."

"Honestly, I am capable of going without beer, but could a baby even survive, well, me?" Val said, "I've actually... killed people with less powerful areas of my body. Don't ask."
"I don't think your womb can squeeze onto a baby so hard that it kills it... Unless you have some sort of underlying condition. Or unless your just that bad at controlling your own strength..." Kiara said.

"I once killed a 4th dimensional imp with an eyelash, so I'm pretty strong..." She responded, "But why would I want to do practically nothing for 9 months? I'd rather dabble with time and speed up the process..."

Val summoned her spear, Gungnir.

"I wanna get back to battle as soon as possible..." She continued, "Oh, and tell your masked friend that I'm ready to rip him apart again if he enters Valhalla unannounced again..."

"I... haven't been doing absolutely nothing." Kiara said, "I've actually been training for extended periods of time on a nigh constant-basis." She said, "I've also taken various blows to the stomach. So, I guess whatever child I'm having is made of steel..."

"Also, what masked friend? I don't have any masked friends. Well, I know masked people, but they aren't my friends..."

"I... haven't been doing absolutely nothing." Kiara said, "I've actually been training for extended periods of time on a nigh constant-basis." She said, "I've also taken various blows to the stomach. So, I guess whatever child I'm having is made of steel..."

"Also, what masked friend? I don't have any masked friends. Well, I know masked people, but they aren't my friends..."
"An immensely durable child.... Perhaps if it happened to me, I would give birth to the perfect warrior, the one who could properly challenge me!" Valdagyðja said, "And you know what I mean by your masked friend. Your Stefna Draumur, of course. Don't tell me you don't know what that means."

"An immensely durable child.... Perhaps if it happened to me, I would give birth to the perfect warrior, the one who could properly challenge me!" Valdagyðja said, "And you know what I mean by your masked friend. Your Stefna Draumur, of course. Don't tell me you don't know what that means."
"I... Have literally no idea what that means. I sorta don't even know who you are." Kiara said.

"I think I've seen this chick before, though... Akari fought her a really long time ago..." Kiara thought to herself.
David stared at her for a while, before smiling. A wide, toothy grin, that revealed a set of fangs that had grown in his mouth.

"Your goddamn right Rory!" He said, He grabbed her arm, wrapping his massive hand around hers. He had changed...and he would keep changing. Not for others...but for himself, as he pursued his own path, just as Rory pursued hers.

"Let's make the most out of the time we have left."
Rory smiled, summoning a thin katana.

And for the next 10,000 years, Rory and David would spar on a constant basis, not taking even a moment for rest as they endlessly polished their skills against each other, evolving their respective techniques. Although it felt far longer than 10,000 years, that may have just been because their sense of time was considerably warped after most likely millions of years of nigh-constant training. And after all that time, eventually... They saw it.

While they were in the middle of their training, an enormous portal appeared. Their time within the realm had ended.

"I guess this is it." Rory said.

"I... Have literally no idea what that means. I sorta don't even know who you are." Kiara said.

"I think I've seen this chick before, though... Akari fought her a really long time ago..." Kiara thought to herself.
"Does pregnancy make people dumber, too? Your Stefna Draumur. Summoning Dream..." Val said, "You mean to tell me you have no idea who I am but your Stefna Draumur fought me? I'm Valdagyðja, the Goddess of Power. I've fought Rory the 6th, and Rory the 7th... The former was more of a thrill to fight. The 7th was kind of just a warm-up... And you are Akari's Kallamaður, I presume?"

Val sat down with Gungnir, but modified it so it was wider and had strings. Did she just make an instrument?

"Well, I'm bored, there's no one strong enough to fight right now, and there's no beer...." The Goddess of Power said, "I might as well dust this off."

She clears her throat, and then begins to sing.

(This is what it sounds like, and yes, that is a man's voice for the vocals. She got skills.)

"Does pregnancy make people dumber, too? Your Stefna Draumur. Summoning Dream..." Val said, "You mean to tell me you have no idea who I am but your Stefna Draumur fought me? I'm Valdagyðja, the Goddess of Power. I've fought Rory the 6th, and Rory the 7th... The former was more of a thrill to fight. The 7th was kind of just a warm-up... And you are Akari's Kallamaður, I presume?"

Val sat down with Gungnir, but modified it so it was wider and had strings. Did she just make an instrument?

"Well, I'm bored, there's no one strong enough to fight right now, and there's no beer...." The Goddess of Power said, "I might as well dust this off."

She clears her throat, and then begins to sing.

(This is what it sounds like, and yes, that is a man's voice for the vocals. She got skills.)

"Use a language I can understand next time then, yah dope!" Kiara shouted out, "Just because my summon fought you doesn't mean I remember that. Besides, I don't even use a summon anymore... He quite literally fused with my body." She said.

"And uh... Why in the heck are you singing...? Just, why...??? And why do you sound like a man now!?"

"Not for me. I want some ******* food barring monster meat covered in blood and piss and mud..." Rory said, stone-cold serious. "But seriously... Let's get the **** out of here."

"Oh yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to a good meal after all this" David laughed.

"You're right... let's.... let's get outta here..." David said. still slightly hesitant, he walked over to the portal. Slowly, he stuck his hand through the portal.

"...Masayoshi....I'm coming home..." David thought. He glanced one more time at the dimension that had been his home for so long, before moving the rest of his body through the portal, emerging on the other side.

Val then looks up, standing up and returning Gungnir to its original form.

"One, I'm just calling it what I refer to it as..." Val said, "Two, why can't you access his memories? Three, it's a song of war from an ancient land known as Fódlan. Four, I'm talented. And finally, if you fused with your Stefna Draumur, then I suppose I should get my rematch from you... Oh, speaking of those, did I ever tell you that I beat mine, ended the contract, but someone started a new one so now she's coming to get revenge on me and kill me, much like the Goddess of Death Hel was when I first arrived here?"

Val then looks up, standing up and returning Gungnir to its original form.

"One, I'm just calling it what I refer to it as..." Val said, "Two, why can't you access his memories? Three, it's a song of war from an ancient land known as Fódlan. Four, I'm talented. And finally, if you fused with your Stefna Draumur, then I suppose I should get my rematch from you... Oh, speaking of those, did I ever tell you that I beat mine, ended the contract, but someone started a new one so now she's coming to get revenge on me and kill me, much like the Goddess of Death Hel was when I first arrived here?"
"One, fair enough. Two, I don't know, I've tried to access a lot from him but I'm seemingly blocked off from a lot... Although, my head does usually come out completely ****** whenever I finish training so that may explain it. Three, fair enough. Four, fair enough, I've seen weirder. And finally, I uh... sure. I'm up for a fight. I'm pretty sure Rory and David are about to come back though! And uh, that sort of sounds like a complete waste of a summon..." Kiara shouted out, noticing the ground rumbling slightly.

"Oh yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to a good meal after all this" David laughed.

"You're right... let's.... let's get outta here..." David said. still slightly hesitant, he walked over to the portal. Slowly, he stuck his hand through the portal.

"...Masayoshi....I'm coming home..." David thought. He glanced one more time at the dimension that had been his home for so long, before moving the rest of his body through the portal, emerging on the other side.
They stepped through the portal, and...

"Wow," Rory said.

Nothing had changed. No monsters, no screams or fire, just the headquarters of Ragnarok, based in an enormous tree city.

"****..." Rory began to tear up, "I uh... There's air, here. Not like, poisonous air... " She said.

"That's uh... Nice...?" She said, swiftly wiping her tears on the sleeve of her military uniform, sniffling.

"Holy shit...." David muttered. He took in a deep breath. tears streaming from his eyes. The air was breathable, the gravity was normal...the environment wasn't torturing them. For the first time in millennia...David felt truly...at ease.

"Is...this....heaven...?" David muttered. he collapsed onto his back, feeling the grass under his skin as he stared at the ceiling. Nothing was coming to attack them.

"....amazing..."

The Masayoshi duplicate and the Goddess of Power turned to see the portal. Val looked toward it, sensing the power that was emerging with a smile. This excited her, as well as the thought that this training could have potentially gotten her back to her senses. If so, then forget Kiara or Akari or whatever they were called now. This would be the highlight of her day.

Meanwhile, the duplicate of Masayoshi smiled. She saw all of David's progress, and smiled as she saw he was about to enter through. She was really proud of him. As was the real Masayoshi, who was unfortunately too confined with training to be there. However, as she fought, she smiled as well.

The Masayoshi duplicate and the Goddess of Power turned to see the portal. Val looked toward it, sensing the power that was emerging with a smile. This excited her, as well as the thought that this training could have potentially gotten her back to her senses. If so, then forget Kiara or Akari or whatever they were called now. This would be the highlight of her day.

Meanwhile, the duplicate of Masayoshi smiled. She saw all of David's progress, and smiled as she saw he was about to enter through. She was really proud of him. As was the real Masayoshi, who was unfortunately too confined with training to be there. However, as she fought, she smiled as well.
"....." Suddenly, David eyes went wide. stumbling to his feet, he looked around wildly. He sensed someone. Someone he loved beyond anything else, like a wild animal, he sniffed the air, trying to find the person who he had missed for so long...

a moment later, he saw her.

".....M-Masayoshi...." David muttered. He almost couldn't believe it. After millions of years of training...had he finally been reunited with her?

Slowly, gingerly, he took a step towards her.

"...Masayoshi....." David repeated...as if in a trance.

"...is that....really...you...?" David muttered, tears of joy flowing like a waterfall down his face.

"....." Suddenly, David eyes went wide. stumbling to his feet, he looked around wildly. He sensed someone. Someone he loved beyond anything else, like a wild animal, he sniffed the air, trying to find the person who he had missed for so long...

a moment later, he saw her.

".....M-Masayoshi...." David muttered. He almost couldn't believe it. After millions of years of training...had he finally been reunited with her?

Slowly, gingerly, he took a step towards her.

"...Masayoshi....." David repeated...as if in a trance.

"...is that....really...you...?" David muttered, tears of joy flowing like a waterfall down his face.
"It is. Kind of..." Masayoshi said, "I'm a duplicate. The real Masayoshi is training right now. But we both know that if she was here, she'd want to do this."

The Masayoshi darted toward David, hugging and kissing him.

"I'm so proud of you, honey~" She said.

"No... I think this is just the normal world-"

Kiara dashed away from Val and towards Rory, delivering her a vicious headbutt.

"Hah! There's my girl!" Rory gritted her teeth, smiling as she slammed her forehead against Kiara's.

"Yep, here she is!" Kiara shouted out as she hugged Rory, smiling brightly as she squeezed Rory with enough force to crack her spine. Well, it would've been enough force a while ago, anyway.

"Yeah...! Yeah..." Rory began to tear up once more as she held Kiara in her arms, "Rory?"

"I'm fine. I'm... I'm f-fine... I just need a moment..." Rory squeezed Kiara with all her might, holding in what most would call a complete breakdown.

"I'm fine... You're fine... Everything is..." Had Kiara not supported her, she probably would've collapsed to her knees, a slobbering mess. But she held herself up. She wanted this moment to last forever.

Kiara smiled, "It's fine to cry, yknow?" She said, "Nobody is gonna judge you if you cry."

"I know... I know..." Rory muttered to herself, "Can we... Can we just, stay like this...? For a little while longer..."

Kiara nodded, removing Rory's hat, patting her head gently. "We can stay like this for as long as you want, love..." Kiara said as Rory collapsed to her knees, crying like never before. How long had it been since she'd felt such fervent, positive emotion? Rory couldn't remember. All she knew, was that only a few things could ruin this moment... And she hoped they didn't come around anytime soon.

(Did something dumb, posting again sorry)

"It is. Kind of..." Masayoshi said, "I'm a duplicate. The real Masayoshi is training right now. But we both know that if she was here, she'd want to do this."

The Masayoshi darted toward David, hugging and kissing him.

"I'm so proud of you, honey~" She said.
David stared at her for a moment. He staggered, almost falling over. He rubbed his eyes rapidly, tears continuing to stream down his chest.

"....A dream....this has to be a dream...."

David stared at Masayoshi blankly. Her warmth...the feeling of her breath against his skin, the sound of her voice, the beautiful color of her eyes. These things had been in his mind for thousands of years. He and yearned for them. He had worshiped them. And now...here she was, in front her his eyes.

This...was real...

David blankly stared down at her again. Slowly, wrapping his arm around her torso.

He felt her. This was real. Slowly he moved his hand to caress her face.

This was her. The person he had yearned for, his beloved, his goddess.

His silent tears of joy increased, turning into an ugly, loud sob as he greedily took her into his arms, almost collapsing on top of her as he grabbed her tightly, never wanting to let go. He tried to speak, but his words were incomprehensible, his emotions robbing him of any language. But he didn't need words, nothing could express the joy he was feeling at this moment. The tears continued to flow like a waterfall spilling down his chest and onto her clothing.

He kissed her, and kissed her again, and again and again and again, as if he wanted to make up for all the lost time they had, all the times they hadn't been able to display their love.

(Did something dumb, posting again sorry)

David stared at her for a moment. He staggered, almost falling over. He rubbed his eyes rapidly, tears continuing to stream down his chest.

"....A dream....this has to be a dream...."

David stared at Masayoshi blankly. Her warmth...the feeling of her breath against his skin, the sound of her voice, the beautiful color of her eyes. These things had been in his mind for thousands of years. He and yearned for them. He had worshiped them. And now...here she was, in front her his eyes.

This...was real...

David blankly stared down at her again. Slowly, wrapping his arm around her torso.

He felt her. This was real. Slowly he moved his hand to caress her face.

This was her. The person he had yearned for, his beloved, his goddess.

His silent tears of joy increased, turning into an ugly, loud sob as he greedily took her into his arms, almost collapsing on top of her as he grabbed her tightly, never wanting to let go. He tried to speak, but his words were incomprehensible, his emotions robbing him of any language. But he didn't need words, nothing could express the joy he was feeling at this moment. The tears continued to flow like a waterfall spilling down his chest and onto her clothing.

He kissed her, and kissed her again, and again and again and again, as if he wanted to make up for all the lost time they had, all the times they hadn't been able to display their love.
"It's OK, honey... I missed you..." Masayoshi said, kissing him back with a smile, "I missed you. I missed this..."

Masayoshi smiled, embracing her husband.

"It's OK, honey... I missed you..." Masayoshi said, kissing him back with a smile, "I missed you. I missed this..."

Masayoshi smiled, embracing her husband.
David smiled, tears still running down his cheeks, he stood there for a long while, holding Masayoshi close to him, wanting nothing more than to stay like this forever, with the greatest women he'd ever met.

"....Masayoshi..." David muttered, choking back a sob.

"...Please....can...we stay together....forever?" David said quietly.

"Have the formalities ended?" Antares walked up to David and Rory, smiling.

"I'm glad you both made it back alive. So, how was it?" He asked.

"Horrible. Horrendous. Hellish. All the H's..." Rory said, slowly letting go of Kiara.
David didn't move from Masayoshi. He barely registered the man's presence. He held onto her tightly, as if she was a ghost that would disappear if he let go.

"....please....give me a moment...Antares..." David muttered, his voice choked with both happiness and sadness as he held her against his chest.

David smiled, tears still running down his cheeks, he stood there for a long while, holding Masayoshi close to him, wanting nothing more than to stay like this forever, with the greatest women he'd ever met.

"....Masayoshi..." David muttered, choking back a sob.

"...Please....can...we stay together....forever?" David said quietly.
"Of course, honey..." Masayoshi answered, smiling at him before kissing him on the cheek.

"Of course, honey..." Masayoshi answered, smiling at him before kissing him on the cheek.
David squeezed Masayoshi one last time, holding onto her for a long while.

"...I'm glad....I never want to leave your side again" David said. The tears eventually dried on his face.

"...We have...so much catching up to do...I haven't seen you in so long....what happened while I was away...?"

"Whatever you say, pal." Antares said, chuckling slightly. "Take your time." He said.

"Wait, if he gets to take his time then why the hell did I even let go-" Rory said.

Kiara chuckled, "Alright, you two. Get up and get a room."
David chuckled, looking away from Masayoshi for the first time since he saw her.

"It's good to see you guys! even If...my memory is still kinda hazy about who you all are." David said, running a hand through his hair as he glanced at Antares and Kiara. He smiled, revealing a set of fangs that made his appearance seem slightly more offputting than he intended.

David squeezed Masayoshi one last time, holding onto her for a long while.

"...I'm glad....I never want to leave your side again" David said. The tears eventually dried on his face.

"...We have...so much catching up to do...I haven't seen you in so long....what happened while I was away...?"
"Well, I'm currently training with the Council of Masayoshi..." She answered, "But I know you've been doing some training of your own. Haven't you, Punch? Or would you prefer I stick with David?"

"Well, I'm currently training with the Council of Masayoshi..." She answered, "But I know you've been doing some training of your own. Haven't you, Punch? Or would you prefer I stick with David?"
David stared at her for a moment, before laughing.

"I guess you were watching me while I was training!" " David said, smiling at her.

"David is fine, honey! Using Punch as a name can just get confusing...even if I do think it was kinda cool..."

"But how is your training with the council going? You making some good progress?"

David stared at her for a moment, before laughing.

"I guess you were watching me while I was training!" " David said, smiling at her.

"David is fine, honey! Using Punch as a name can just get confusing...even if I do think it was kinda cool..."

"But how is your training with the council going? You making some good progress?"
"It's going well. I was training with Michaela and Salem, but Gyðja Viskunnar is having us battle against a Masayoshi that bears no importance or impact on the timeline she's from, one that she optimized to try and be a worthy challenger for herself. Unfortunately, well, fortunately for the three of us, she didn't succeed with making this Masayoshi strong enough to face her, otherwise we'd be losing a lot worse right now..." Masayoshi said with a laugh.

Meanwhile, in the timeless dimension where the training took place, Masayoshi got up after being flung backwards by her new opponent. She amplified her strength further, rushing back at Viskunnar (not Gyðja Viskunnar, but Viskunnar, which is what I'm calling this optimized Masayoshi they're fighting), preparing a physical strike. However, it was a feint as she swiftly teleported behind Viskunnar to launch a strike with her gavel, only to find that it clashed with Viskunnar's version of Mjolnir. Masayoshi smirked as she warped her gavel to wrap around Mjolnir, jumping up and performing a judo throw on Viskunnar that would send her into bombardment of amplified and miniaturized Burning God Meteors.

"Nice move with the gavel shapeshifting..." Salem said, visibly more injured than she was prior to the battle with Viskunnar initiating. In fact, they all were. Even Viskunnar had a few scuffs on her.

"Thanks..." Masayoshi responded, "But I don't think that's enough. She's already back up. We need more heavy hitting attacks if we're going to take her down..."

"Keep coordinating attacks, the strongest attacks you can muster...." Michaela said, "We can't pull punches, our opponent is too strong for that...."

Masayoshi and Salem nodded, facing down with Viskunnar once more.

(For the most part, my stuff is isolated so it doesn't need to continue. Also....)

Valdagyðja walks up toward Rory, a wide grin on her face. The Dream World shook with every footstep she took as lightning and thunder once again consumed the skies, growing more violent the closer she got to her rival.

"Rory the 6th! So you've returned!" The Goddess of Power said, "I heard you ran from a battle. Hopefully your time away has gotten your head back in the right space. I don't want to see any cowardice in you when we have our rematch..."

Val summoned Gungnir and a mug of beer, turning the former into Mjolnir. She looked down toward Rory with a smile, lightning pulsating from her body.

Last edited:
"It's going well. I was training with Michaela and Salem, but Gyðja Viskunnar is having us battle against a Masayoshi that bears no importance or impact on the timeline she's from, one that she optimized to try and be a worthy challenger for herself. Unfortunately, well, fortunately for the three of us, she didn't succeed with making this Masayoshi strong enough to face her, otherwise we'd be losing a lot worse right now..." Masayoshi said with a laugh.

Meanwhile, in the timeless dimension where the training took place, Masayoshi got up after being flung backwards by her new opponent. She amplified her strength further, rushing back at Viskunnar (not Gyðja Viskunnar, but Viskunnar, which is what I'm calling this optimized Masayoshi they're fighting), preparing a physical strike. However, it was a feint as she swiftly teleported behind Viskunnar to launch a strike with her gavel, only to find that it clashed with Viskunnar's version of Mjolnir. Masayoshi smirked as she warped her gavel to wrap around Mjolnir, jumping up and performing a judo throw on Viskunnar that would send her into bombardment of amplified and miniaturized Burning God Meteors.

"Nice move with the gavel shapeshifting..." Salem said, visibly more injured than she was prior to the battle with Viskunnar initiating. In fact, they all were. Even Viskunnar had a few scuffs on her.

"Thanks..." Masayoshi responded, "But I don't think that's enough. She's already back up. We need more heavy hitting attacks if we're going to take her down..."

"Keep coordinating attacks, the strongest attacks you can muster...." Michaela said, "We can't pull punches, our opponent is too strong for that...."

Masayoshi and Salem nodded, facing down with Viskunnar once more.

David nodded, smiling at her.

"That sounds pretty intense. This...Viskunnar must be pretty strong to be taking on three Masayoshi's at once" David said.

"How long have ya'll been doing this? are ya sparring in regular time? or ya using one of those timeless dimensions that we used a while back?"

David glanced at Val, wondering if she'd gotten any stronger from when he'd last seen her fight.

David nodded, smiling at her.

"That sounds pretty intense. This...Viskunnar must be pretty strong to be taking on three Masayoshi's at once" David said.

"How long have ya'll been doing this? are ya sparring in regular time? or ya using one of those timeless dimensions that we used a while back?"

David glanced at Val, wondering if she'd gotten any stronger from when he'd last seen her fight.
"A timeless dimension," Masayoshi answered, "And this Viskunnar isn't Gyðja Viskunnar. If it was, we'd be doing far worse right now. After all, she was strong enough to beat her version of Valdagyðja."

Valdagyðja turned around doing a spittake of the beer she had summoned before tossing the mug away with a laugh.

"I'm sorry, I must have misheard you..." The Goddess of Power said, "I thought you said there was someone who had actually beaten me! You must have married her for her humor, didn't you?"

"No, there actually is someone who beat you in an alternate timeline where we first showed up at Valhalla..." Masayoshi said.

"Really? I'm gonna have to fight them some time..." Val said, "I'll show her how strong a real Goddess of Power is..."

Rory turned away from her wife and looked at the Goddess, "...........Hey Honey, who is this?" Rory asked Kiara.

"Uh, she's a Goddess. She calls herself Valdagyðja." Kiara explained.

"Valdagyðja.... Valdagyðja... Oh, that fighting bitch." Rory said, remembering the Goddess of Power.

Rory turned away from her wife and looked at the Goddess, "...........Hey Honey, who is this?" Rory asked Kiara.

"Uh, she's a Goddess. She calls herself Valdagyðja." Kiara explained.

"Valdagyðja.... Valdagyðja... Oh, that fighting bitch." Rory said, remembering the Goddess of Power.
"The one and only!" Valdagyðja said, turning her attention back towards her immediate rival, "Now, I believe the last time we fought, we were interrupted... Why don't we pick up where we left off?"

Back