• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"...Who am I?" The person said.

"...That... I don't think that really matters." They said.

"Or maybe it does...? Idon'tknow.MaybeI'mjustlosingmymindIthinkImayhavealreadylostit.Hahironicisn'titthatI'vecompletelylostmymind?" They talked at a speed at which David couldn't understand their sentences, but it didn't matter. The person simply laughed.

"...I don't remember my name. I don't remember anything anymore. All I know... Is this place. And this sword stuck to my hand." They said.

"What's your name...?"
".....name....?" David muttered. What was his name? He didn't know. He had lost it somewhere. in the deep abyss of the void. He hadn't thought about it until now. After all, what good is a name when there was no one else around? He only remembered the name of one person, and this woman wasn't her.

".....Masa...yoshi...?" David muttered. No. that wasn't his name, that was a women's name. He had a name too. Right? RIGHT?

".....name....." David repeated. What was it? why didn't he remember it? wasn't it important?

....why was he even here in the first place?

He couldn't remember. He desperately tried to remember what he came here for. Was he born here....? no that couldn't be right, of course, there had to be somewhere else...right?

"......."

"....don't....remember...." David muttered, seemingly sad.

Punch nodded. clenching his fists, he howled, before viciously jumping face-first into the wave of enemies, beginning to rip and tear at anything within range. His fighting was rough, animalistic, but if one would look closely, they could see some semblance of wrestling his in style, putting one enemy into a headlock before viciously biting at their scalp with his teeth.

Sword dashed into the wave of enemies, their eyes focused completely on their task. In an instant, they jumped into the battle, cutting everything in their way to pieces, their movements skillful and graceful, something Punch had completely lacked in their movements.

And with that, the duo continued to fight together for another 2000 years. The blade that was stuck to Sword's hand slowly conjoined with their arm, roots that came out of the handle slowly spreading across and fusing with their body. As this happened, Sword's fighting became more animalistic and driven, a cold aura wrapping around their body.

Eventually, the two set up camp as Sword hunched next to a tree, seeming to be talking to herself. Maybe they were actually going insane.

Sword dashed into the wave of enemies, their eyes focused completely on their task. In an instant, they jumped into the battle, cutting everything in their way to pieces, their movements skillful and graceful, something Punch had completely lacked in their movements.

And with that, the duo continued to fight together for another 2000 years. The blade that was stuck to Sword's hand slowly conjoined with their arm, roots that came out of the handle slowly spreading across and fusing with their body. As this happened, Sword's fighting became more animalistic and driven, a cold aura wrapping around their body.

Eventually, the two set up camp as Sword hunched next to a tree, seeming to be talking to herself. Maybe they were actually going insane.
Punch sat a few meters away from Sword. busily eating the corpse of a monster they had killed during their last confrontation. His muscles were slowly restoring himself now, the protein from the monsters, combined with his rigorous exercise in the hellish dimension, slowly warping his body.

Punch glanced at Sword. Seeing her seemingly talking to nothing.

"You ok, Sword?" Punch asked, ripping off another chunk of flesh before greedily stuffing it in his mouth. His speech had become a bit more coherent over time, but it was still simple.

"No, not really..." Sword said, rubbing her head in frustration as her hair which through the years was revealed to be a grey-ish white color rustled in the cold wind.

"I guess I'm hearing voices... A female voice. In my head. This sword... It's been attaching itself to me over the years. And now I guess we talk. It calls itself the Goddess Cleaver... And... And I guess she... I don't know..."

For some reason...the name Goddess Cleaver made him hesitate. Something was nagging at the back of his mind as he heard the name. Punch shrugged it off, and continued eating. Unbeknownst to him, Punch was unconsciously modifying his own body with extinction dream as he was eating, as if his inner thoughts were compelling him to rebuild a better body, even when he himself wasn't aware of it.

Punch cocked his head as he looked back at Sword.

"....what does sword say to Sword?" Punch asked.

"What a weird chain of words..." Sword said.

"It... tells me things. It reminds me of things I thought I'd long forgotten. It tells me how to fight, and what to do if I'm in danger. It tells me things about the world... About my past... About what I am... But I don't understand most of it. It's in a weird language." Sword said.

"I got it from some... Weird star... Fighting... a demon...? god...? child...? Be... something... Be... Be..." Sword drifted off, trying to pronounce someone's name.

"Whatever. It doesn't matter. We're losing daylight, we've... got to move."

"Weird." Punch said. He finished off the remainder of his corpse, and stood up stretching, His black hair falling around his face, disheveled and messy.

"...Sometimes, I wish I could remember my past" Punch said, shaking his head.

"Only thing I remember is women's face. beautiful women. Maybe some kind of goddess, or angel....?" Punch trailed off.

he shook his head. No point in thinking about things he couldn't remember.

"You're right, we should move" Punch said, he crouched his legs, prepared to start moving through the trees.

"A beautiful woman, huh... Yeah, whatever. Let's move." Sword said.

For another 500 years, Sword and Punch hunted in the large forests for anything they could find, building their skills all throughout it. The mysterious blade that Sword called the Goddess Cleaver continued to slowly seep into her skin and flesh as that voice she mentioned swirled within her mind more than ever.

They were both here for a purpose, the voice said.

Use me, the voice said.

Use even more of my power, it beckoned.

But why were they here? Why... Why were they here...?

"Why... Are we here...?" Sword said randomly as she chewed into one of the monsters she'd hunted.

"......."

"...why are we here huh..." Punch said, scratching his chin. His muscles had developed further now, though they had taken a strange, condensed shape, far different than the muscles he had when he first began his journey.

"......I don't....really remember" He admitted, shrugging as he feasted on another corpse, viciously tearing into its skin with his teeth. Suddenly a word came to Punch's mind. A word he had repeated often in the distant past, but had forgotten until now.

"....change..." Punch muttered to himself.

"....I think I came here....because I wanted to change....or wanted to change something.....but I'm not sure what...or why...." Punch muttered.

"You wanted... to change...?" Sword asked, tilting her head.

"I think... I maybe also wanted to change. Maybe I wanted to change something..." Sword muttered to herself.

"I was... Scared... I think... Maybe...?" Sword clenched her fists, rubbing her head as if she had a headache.

"Weak...? I... I had someone... Ugh..." Sword let out a sigh, "Do you remember anything? About uh... Wanting to change...? I think I wanted to change. But not in a normal way... Not in like, my personality or anything.."

"You wanted... to change...?" Sword asked, tilting her head.

"I think... I maybe also wanted to change. Maybe I wanted to change something..." Sword muttered to herself.

"I was... Scared... I think... Maybe...?" Sword clenched her fists, rubbing her head as if she had a headache.

"Weak...? I... I had someone... Ugh..." Sword let out a sigh, "Do you remember anything? About uh... Wanting to change...? I think I wanted to change. But not in a normal way... Not in like, my personality or anything.."
"......." Punch cocked his head. He never would have thought Sword would be scared of anything. Nor did he think she was weak by any means.

"I think....I wanted to change...to....protect.....something.....?" Punch muttered, rubbing his head.

"....maybe...to protect myself....? Or maybe....to protect...the beautiful women?" Punch said.

"Or maybe....I wanted to change something else....?" Punch muttered.

"....I'm not sure, Sword."

"My my, I wonder what you wanted to change." An unfamiliar voice said, it seemed far too calculating to be in the chaos
Punch instantly jumped upward, clenching his fist and staring at the unfamiliar figure.

"who are you?!" Punch snapped. Instantly put on guard.

Last edited:
"I am someone who's watched you for a long time, at least for the time where you are." The figure responded, it's disproportionate body consisting of a spine connecting a waist and large chest, with lanky arms and animal-like legs that ended in two toes in front and one in back, white, silver, and gold were the colors present on the figure, a smooth finish to say the least.

"Oh trust me... you will." The figure said, orange and green light springing up with attacks that pierced right through Punch's body, splitting him in two lengthwise, two flying mechanical monstrosities that vaguely resembled eyes started speeding around, one orange and one green.

"Actually, I'm certain your digestive tracks would allow you to eat them, and since I especially made them have the ability to be eaten with good results for the individuals that eat them." The being responded as a dozen more attacks similar to the one that bisected Punch being sent out by the Orange eye thing

(Who would you cast as Val lol. Given this was made into an actual movie. Imagining this RP as a string of movies or books makes me sick.)
(Probably Katee Sackhoff. She's the closest build for it I can think of. Plus I checked out a few images to make sure I wasn't tweaking when I said that, and I wasn't, and her face screams "Goddess of Power" imo. So yeah. Also, what'd I miss? And Merry Christmas Eve!)

Sword let out a sigh, "I think I remember how to cook a little bit. If you want, we can have stew tonight." Sword said as she waited for Punch to regenerate. Even if he didn't, it isn't like she hadn't seen him fight in worse condition.
(Probably Katee Sackhoff. She's the closest build for it I can think of. Plus I checked out a few images to make sure I wasn't tweaking when I said that, and I wasn't, and her face screams "Goddess of Power" imo. So yeah. Also, what'd I miss? And Merry Christmas Eve!)
(Merry Christmas to you as well, my guy.)

Sword let out a sigh, "I think I remember how to cook a little bit. If you want, we can have stew tonight." Sword said as she waited for Punch to regenerate. Even if he didn't, it isn't like she hadn't seen him fight in worse condition.
"Oh! stew would be great!" Punch said, regenerating from the injuries as he stretched.

"beats eating the meat raw, anyway" Punch said, seemingly more interested in the strew than the fact that he had been injured.

"Oh! stew would be great!" Punch said, regenerating from the injuries as he stretched.

"beats eating the meat raw, anyway" Punch said, seemingly more interested in the strew than the fact that he had been injured.
"Awesome. Think that guy is gonna follow us?" Sword asked as she dragged an enormous beast effortlessly, planning to cook it in a stew for dinner before the next wave of monsters came along.

A wound on Punch's arm seemed to not be healing at all, the being speaking in an almost sadistic tone "Oh please, if you think they can't injure you on the level to permanently kill you I wouldn't be here, you see, I know both of you, at least to a cornered standpoint."

"Hey, uh, Draedon." Sword simply moved to the side a bit, kicking the thing that called themselves Draedon slightly, causing them to be sent flying.

"That sounds good then. Also, hey, what do you like in your stew? Carrots? Beets? I'm pretty sure I saw a small field a few hundred kilometers south. We could set up camp there." She said to Punch.

Back