• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Considering the Spawn of that accursed Sparda's current power and how we don't actually know his plan... I doubt we'll be able to stop him without sufficient preparation." Antares said, teleporting down to Kiara.

"Can you stand?" He asked.

"Yeah... I feel a lot better now." Kiara said, standing up straight. "How's David...?" She asked.

"He's healing, slowly but surely. The damage he took was only physical this time. Dante wasn't trying to kill him, after all. He should heal within a day." Antares said, causing Kiara to sigh in relief.

"Hah... That's really good." Kiara said, smiling.

"Ganondorf? Just say the man's name don't be cryptic." Antares said, shrugging. "We'll see."

Antares teleported over to David, "Can you stand, man?"
"......"

"....why aren't I dead..."?" David muttered, blankly staring at Antares. He got to his knees, his legs trembling as he tried to stand up, eventually succeeding with great effort. Immediately, he stumbled, nearly collapsing as he grabbed a nearby wall to support himself.

"......"

"....why aren't I dead..."?" David muttered, blankly staring at Antares. He got to his knees, his legs trembling as he tried to stand up, eventually succeeding with great effort. Immediately, he stumbled, nearly collapsing as he grabbed a nearby wall to support himself.
"Because you were saved, obviously. Kiara fought off Dante before he could get any stronger from fighting us. Although, I suspect he just left on his own." Antares said.

(I mean, considering she fought off Dante who was using waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more power than he was when fighting David, I assume she'd still be invincible in his eyes since he got literally beaten to near-death when Dante was literally treating him like a child lol. Maybe that's just me wanting a free jerkoff though.)

(I mean, considering she fought off Dante who was using waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more power than he was when fighting David, I assume she'd still be invincible in his eyes since he got literally beaten to near-death when Dante was literally treating him like a child lol. Maybe that's just me wanting a free jerkoff though.)
(Rory wants a hand job from Kiara)

"......" he glanced at her.

"....Thanks...Kiara..." David said, smiling weakly.

"....I owe you one"
"Nah," Kiara said, shrugging. "You don't owe me anything, man. I care about you! Of course I'd help. By the way, where's Rory? She was here, right?" Kiara asked, noticing that Rory had run off somewhere, noticing the very light footprints of hers.

In the distance, booming sounds could be heard, growing louder and louder with each rumble. The sky grew dark, and lightning filled the sky. An entity dropped to the ground nearby. It was Hel, who appeared to be greatly injured, and all the more pissed off at the Goddess of Power. Val descended rapidly not long afterwards, appearing to not have so much as a scratch on her all while exhibiting a very unamused face.

"That's unfortunate... Even with the weapon you possess, you're nowhere near pushing me to full power. What a letdown...." Val said.

"I've had enough of your babbling!" Hel said, staggering to her feet as she struggled to make her way toward the Goddess of Power, "I will... rip your head from your shoulders... And make you suffer... for the lives you've-....!"

Valdagyðja interrupted her foe by punching her in the stomach. Immediately after this, she picked up Hel by the throat with a face that married the emotions of contempt and boredom.

"Go back to Helheim where you belong..." Val said, letting go of Hel's throat. However, she places two fingers by the chest of the Goddess of Death, launching a one-inch punch that immediately removes Hel from the battlefield, sending her on a course back to the opening in Muspelheim that lead to Helheim, the same opening she had come from in starting this quest to kill Valdagyðja.

"What a bother..." Valdagyðja continued after her opponent had already left, turning to see the group, "Oh, fancy meeting you all here! Though I appear to be missing someone from the group. Where's Rory the 6th? I would love to fight a proper opponent for a change..."

(In the movies, not in the RP dumbass lol. Unless you get a job as a writer for Marvelwhich would probably drive them into bankruptcy ngl, I don't think that'll work. Unless they do actually kill spidey themselves in which case I will be summoning the Dark Gods to rain blood and death upon the galaxy.)

"Rory ain't here. I think she ran off somewhere... Maybe to train." Kiara said, shrugging. "I'll uh... Go look for her soon. It definitely isn't normal for Rory to run away from a threat. I don't think she's ever done that, actually. Like, ever."

Meanwhile...

"Madam Rory... What are you doing...?" Fafnir got off of the bed that Antares had lay him on as he followed Rory, who was tightly gripping her Goddess Cleaver.

"Training." She said bluntly.

"Because of Dante?" Fafnir asked.

"...Yes." Rory said, "Even someone like David had stepped up to fight impossible odds... Knowing what he had to lose. And I... I just.." Fafnir cut her off.

"I was not there to see it but your fears are 100% grounded in reason, Rory. You have far more to protect than when you were a simple soldier in constant battles when you first entered the Dream World. You have a family and children. Frankly, I do not agree with my father's approach to the situation." Fafnir said.

"Thank you, Fafnir... Really, I mean that." Rory said, "But still... I guess I just feel guilty. And even after Dante left, that feeling of impending doom is still there." She said, glaring at Fafnir.

"So... Where's that place where Kiara usually trains...?" Rory asked him.

"Are you planning to perhaps train in that place...?" Fafnir asked, to which Rory nodded.

"Yeah. So take me there, now." Rory demanded.

"Time does not exist there, Rory. You could be in there for a day but it'd be hundreds of thousands of years for you, Rory. Madam Kiara trained there for the entire month that she was separated from you. How long do you plan to put yourself through what she put herself through?" Fafnir asked.

"For as long as I need to..." Rory said, causing Fafnir to let out a light sigh.

"Alright then. Come with me, Rory." He said.

David stumbled over to the man, looking him in the eye.

"....I need strength." David said bluntly.

"That man...Dante, treated me like a damn joke. I was in a life and death struggle....but for him, it was just a warm up..." David said coldly.

"...I would have died. I should have died. I lucked out this time, because Kiara actually cared enough to save me...."

"...but if he ever comes back again, I'm not going to be so lucky. I know it. I can't keep relying on other people to bail me out like this."

"......."

"...I say all that to ask....." David started, slightly hesitant.

".....can you train me...?"

"...I'll do anything in exchange."

Back