• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Rory had noticed Yharon's traps as soon as he set them up, "I guess he plans ahead." She thought.

Right before she and David clashed, Rory dug her feet into the ground, kicking up an enormous piece of the arena that served to be the thing that David hit instead of Rory. In the dust and rubble, Rory created various swords which followed with her kicking David towards Yharon as she launched the swords towards them both, hoping to at least incapacitate David by swiftly damaging his vitals.

"What the hell...? U.F.O's...?" She thought, confused as to what the golden disks were, internally shrugging at them as she skillfully deflected them, exploiting David's own defense to defend herself as well as she purposely let him take some of the attacks.

The disks' purpose was revealed when they all fired upon and destroyed the black hole at soon as it came out, Yharon making distance between himself and the other fighters as he summoned dozens of strangely ornate cannons of some sort which fired down a rain of weapons onto them

David grunted in annoyance several of the weapons stabbing into his body as he failed to react to them. David immediately sprouted arms made of pure willpower from his body, which extended and knocked the remaining weapons away before they could hit him. At the same time, he sent two of the arms to attack Rory, punching her in her face and torso if she didn’t dodge.

Rory summoned another katana in her hand, deflecting the weapons that came towards her, various cuts appearing on her body which swiftly healed.

"This isn't going to get us anywhere..." She thought, realizing they were all currently in a stalemate with David's gravity being ineffective against the weapons.

She tanked David's attacks by summoning clones to take the attacks for her as various swords came up from the ground below Yharon, stabbing into his legs and feet, her focus breaking for a moment, creating a split-second opening which was hard to tell given they transcended time.

David flew to the edge of the arena. Using his grip strength, he ripped a large piece of the ground apart, the rubble eclipsing his body by several times. holding the piece above his head, he coated it in his forcefield, before throwing the massive chunk of rubble at Yharon and Rory, coating it in his forcefield so that it was significantly harder to break, while drastically increasing its speed with his gravity manipulation.

"Uh, no... It doesn't have any life coming from it-" Rory said as the light swiftly slammed into the ground, an enormous ornamental silver sword with a skull on its hilt revealing itself from the smoke and dust.

"Damnit," Fafnir said, teleporting away.

"Message?" A man said, footsteps approaching them.

"I wasn't sendin' no message, pal. Be careful with her, she's a feisty one." Rory tilted her head as she glared at the man.

"And you are...?" She asked, gripping her own sword tightly.

The man smiled, effortlessly ripping the sword out of the ground and mounting it on his back. He turned to the group, his deep grey eyes piercing their very souls.

133-1331131_dante-png-picture-dante-devil-may-cry-anime.png

"Dante."

"Wha-" David jumped back, stumbling slightly at her sudden appearance.

he glanced at Towa, his surprise turning into a smile.

"Towa!" He said.

"I haven't seen you or Masayoshi in a minute! How are you two doing?" David asked.
"She's well..." Towa said with a smile, "She's having a meeting at the council right now, but it was getting a tad too boring for my tastes..."

Towa sat on her staff, hovering before turning to Yharon.

"Don't worry, the name isn't what Eonora believes it to be. I can't even remember who Eonora is, actually, but I know the Salems I'm talking about are two different things..." Towa said.

"She's well..." Towa said with a smile, "She's having a meeting at the council right now, but it was getting a tad too boring for my tastes..."

Towa sat on her staff, hovering before turning to Yharon.

"Don't worry, the name isn't what Eonora believes it to be. I can't even remember who Eonora is, actually, but I know the Salems I'm talking about are two different things..." Towa said.
David nodded at Towa.

"glad she's safe. When she's done with her meeting....I'd love to see her again. I miss her." David said.

"Message?" A man said, footsteps approaching them.

"I wasn't sendin' no message, pal. Be careful with her, she's a feisty one." Rory tilted her head as she glared at the man.

"And you are...?" She asked, gripping her own sword tightly.

The man smiled, effortlessly ripping the sword out of the ground and mounting it on his back. He turned to the group, his deep grey eyes piercing their very souls.

133-1331131_dante-png-picture-dante-devil-may-cry-anime.png

"Dante."
".....Alright Dante" David said, folding his arms.

"what the hell do you want?" David said bluntly.

"Hah! So you're either completely blind or completely braindead. Whatever, I like your type so no skin off my back." Dante said, blatantly laughing at David for some unknown reason...

"So, you can't tell why I'm here? Well, I bet sticking your **** in a ***** does that kinda thing to a guy's head..." He said, shrugging.

Meanwhile...

"Father!! Father!" Fafnir screamed out for Antares, dashing and teleporting around the base.

"At ease, Fafnir. What is it?" Antares appeared before his son, kneeling to Fafnir who seemed to be somewhat exhausted as the homunculus fell to his knees.

"..Th.. oN... ArD...a.." Fafnir's words were broken up as he breathed heavily, causing Antares to tilt his head.

"Why are you so exhausted? You shouldn't be able to get tired..." Antares asked Fafnir, confused.

"My stamina... Is... Ahh... Dante is..." Fafnir fell to the ground, breathing heavily.

"...Dante...?" Antares picked up Fafnir and threw his son over his shoulders, "First we have Cullthane and now we have the son of the heretic to deal with..."

Antares laughed a bit, "Father... He is..."

"I know, Fafnir. The Spawn of Sparda walks among us for reasons unbeknownst to us." Antares said as he created a bed, laying Fafnir gently on it.

"You... knew...?" Fafnir asked, still breathing heavily.

"There is not a demon, angel, or dragon that does not know of the Devil closest to a god, Sparda. If he has offspring then he's most definitely already passed on, but there's no mistaking the danger. Is he the danger Rory speaks of, I wonder?" Antares said, rubbing his chin in thought.

"Hah! So you're either completely blind or completely braindead. Whatever, I like your type so no skin off my back." Dante said, blatantly laughing at David for some unknown reason...

"So, you can't tell why I'm here? Well, I bet sticking your **** in a ***** does that kinda thing to a guy's head..." He said, shrugging.

Meanwhile...

"Father!! Father!" Fafnir screamed out for Antares, dashing and teleporting around the base.

"At ease, Fafnir. What is it?" Antares appeared before his son, kneeling to Fafnir who seemed to be somewhat exhausted as the homunculus fell to his knees.

"..Th.. oN... ArD...a.." Fafnir's words were broken up as he breathed heavily, causing Antares to tilt his head.

"Why are you so exhausted? You shouldn't be able to get tired..." Antares asked Fafnir, confused.

"My stamina... Is... Ahh... Dante is..." Fafnir fell to the ground, breathing heavily.

"...Dante...?" Antares picked up Fafnir and threw his son over his shoulders, "First we have Cullthane and now we have the son of the heretic to deal with..."

Antares laughed a bit, "Father... He is..."

"I know, Fafnir. The Spawn of Sparda walks among us for reasons unbeknownst to us." Antares said as he created a bed, laying Fafnir gently on it.

"You... knew...?" Fafnir asked, still breathing heavily.

"There is not a demon, angel, or dragon that does not know of the Devil closest to a god, Sparda. If he has offspring then he's most definitely already passed on, but there's no mistaking the danger. Is he the danger Rory speaks of, I wonder?" Antares said, rubbing his chin in thought.

".....*****....?" David muttered. gritting his teeth, is fist subconsciously clenched as anger began to rise in his body. But.....David calmed himself down. Using the breathing techniques he learned from meditating to slowly regain his composure.

"Ay. buddy. I'll ask ya again. Why are you here? Do we know you?" David asked.

"Figure it out."

"Wha-" Rory stopped in her tracks.

"Or are you too braindead to figure that out yourself? I guess screwing that braindead bitch really did scramble your insides!" Dante laughed.

"David!" She shouted out.

Dante had shoved his arm right through David's chest before swinging his arm, ripping his torso to shreds, blood covering the arena where they had sparred.

"Figure it out yet? I hope so." Dante said, blood and guts covering his arm. "Now... Who here is Rory the 6th? Cause it definitely wasn't that weak ass right here."

David stared down at what was left of his torso, a shocked expression on his face.

"....what...?" David muttered

David slowly put his body back together, standing upward, breathing heavily.

"....Yeah....I get why you're here now...bastard..." David muttered through gritted teeth.

immediately, he rushed forward, grabbing Dante by his hair, attempting to lock him in place with his matter manipulation. If successful he would viciously slam the man face-first into the ground.

"Huh? Your alive?"

Dante remained unmoving as David tried to slam his face into the ground, letting out a somewhat impressed whistle.

"Damn! Not bad at all." Dante smiled, grabbing David by the head.

"Tell me your name, kid!!"

Dante threw David into the air and through the ceiling, causing a variety of his bones to shatter as he launched himself up to David, slamming his fist into the wrestler's stomach, his hand going through it.

"Or are you just some nameless weak ass lacky!?"

Dante then threw David back into the arena, breaking it in half. Rory stood still, knowing she was no match for the man...

"What? You're not gonna come at me too? Damn, you must not be Rory the 6th either if your such a ******' pussy... Your friend here's got balls, though!" Dante said, laughing as he held what was left of David's body by his head.

"Regenerate already, boyo!"

"Huh? Your alive?"

Dante remained unmoving as David tried to slam his face into the ground, letting out a somewhat impressed whistle.

"Damn! Not bad at all." Dante smiled, grabbing David by the head.

"Tell me your name, kid!!"

Dante threw David into the air and through the ceiling, causing a variety of his bones to shatter as he launched himself up to David, slamming his fist into the wrestler's stomach, his hand going through it.

"Or are you just some nameless weak ass lacky!?"

Dante then threw David back into the arena, breaking it in half. Rory stood still, knowing she was no match for the man...

"What? You're not gonna come at me too? Damn, you must not be Rory the 6th either if your such a ******' pussy... Your friend here's got balls, though!" Dante said, laughing as he held what was left of David's body by his head.

"Regenerate already, boyo!"
David coughed up blood as he slowly regenerated his body, his stamina drastically draining after receiving multiple lethal wounds from the man.

"....My name....is King Tiger..." David muttered.

he immediately twisted around, using his body control to grant himself inhuman flexibility as he rotated his body before slamming his elbow into the man's face.

"So ya here for Rory....? she ain't here right now...." David lied, hoping to buy some time for....anything that could save him from this man. Even David realized that he stood no chance.

Back