• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Uh, sure? I guess? How personal is personal in this case?" Rory asked.
"um....pretty personal I guess...kinda wanted to...ask your take on something like this for a while..."

"....outside of like...the events the 7th.... Have you ever killed someone....that you didn't mean to kill? By accident I mean." David said scratching his head.

"....and uh.....how did you deal with that....mentally?"

"....ya don't gotta answer if you dont want to, Just wanted...to ask, I guess"

"Uh, no." Rory said immediately, "I can't remember a time where I've... accidentally killed someone barring my old family dog when I was like 10... Then again given I haven't fought in any actual wars in a while, my memory on stuff like that may be fuzzy."

She then turned to Cringe Knight, "It's not cosplaying, actually. It was actually the official uniform for female members in my battalion Tiger when they didn't disband after the eastern border shit. Ironic that they were called Tiger, huh?" She said, chuckling.

(I mean it has to hold the gaping hole that was Rory's pussy after she ****** herself and hold her dick so ransom corpse is doubtful and making it herself is even moreso lol)
(I mean, you're not wrong on the first one, but we could just say that she had to deal with not having much dickspace lol. And you do know that Rory can sew, right? I honestly don't think it's hard to believe that through her life she learned how to sew lol.)

(I thought interrupting would be rude lol, so I didn't respond)
"Uh, no." Rory said immediately, "I can't remember a time where I've... accidentally killed someone barring my old family dog when I was like 10... Then again given I haven't fought in any actual wars in a while, my memory on stuff like that may be fuzzy."

She then turned to Cringe Knight, "It's not cosplaying, actually. It was actually the official uniform for female members in my battalion Tiger when they didn't disband after the eastern border shit. Ironic that they were called Tiger, huh?" She said, chuckling.
"....Alright then. Didn't mean to pry or nothing...." David muttered.

David hesitated for a while.

"Rory uh. If I asked...."

"...would you help...train me a bit? I mean...in terms of extinction dream"

"....you have...or at least you had, a lot more power than me. Yet you're so....precise with it."

"...I want precision like that Rory. I...."

"...I don't want what happened in the desert, to ever happen again." David said.

(I thought interrupting would be rude lol, so I didn't respond)

"....Alright then. Didn't mean to pry or nothing...." David muttered.

David hesitated for a while.

"Rory uh. If I asked...."

"...would you help...train me a bit? I mean...in terms of extinction dream"

"....you have...or at least you had, a lot more power than me. Yet you're so....precise with it."

"...I want precision like that Rory. I...."

"...I don't want what happened in the desert, to ever happen again." David said.
"I mean... I don't think there are any problems with your precision in terms of your gravity manipulation. Your just not... uh, very smart. No offense, I know your trying to work on your common sense..." Rory said.

"I mean... I don't think there are any problems with your precision in terms of your gravity manipulation. Your just not... uh, very smart. No offense, I know your trying to work on your common sense..." Rory said.
"Ya don't gotta say no offense, Rory, I know I'm a dumbass" David said bluntly.

"but alright.... never mind. I'll just...I'll just keep working on that then"

"....anyway! We should probably keep preparing for this...incoming threat right! let's just...uh..do that!" David said, quickly changing the subject.

Rory shrugged, "I just don't want to have to kick your ass because I said something offensive." Rory said, chuckling as she tried to make a joke out of all the times she sorta unfairly kicked David's ass, even if he did sorta deserve it a few times.

Rory shrugged, "I just don't want to have to kick your ass because I said something offensive." Rory said, chuckling as she tried to make a joke out of all the times she sorta unfairly kicked David's ass, even if he did sorta deserve it a few times.
David chuckled.

"Cmon Rory. I'm not that immature....not anymore anyway. I ain't going to pick a fight with ya just because ya said some mean words."

"...plus at this point, everyone insults me. At least ya got the courtesy to say "no offense" afterward" David said.

(The impending doom!)
png-clipart-terraria-boss-moon-lord-video-game-moon-hand-video-game.png

(You mean this impending doom?)

Back