• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

David chuckled.

"Cmon Rory. I'm not that immature....not anymore anyway. I ain't going to pick a fight with ya just because ya said some mean words."

"...plus at this point, everyone insults me. At least ya got the courtesy to say "no offense" afterward" David said.
Rory shrugged nonchalantly once more, "Whatever you say, man. We may not be friends, but I ain't lookin' for any more unnecessary conflict. Glad that you've matured for the better.."

(Rhong is a Lance, not a spear, **** lol.)
(Rhongo is also her own individual lol)

"I mean, the spear is just something I turn into to be usable similar to Metatron turning into Lance's hands, I can fight with my own abilities on my own." Rhongomyniad said, materializing

Yharon got into an extremely offensive-oriented fighting stance, particularly focusing on King Tiger with his eyes, something was trying to stun David as well through Yharon's bright emeralds for eyes

David sighed.

"So we're going all out from the start" David thought, glancing at Goddess Cleaver.

he stared back at Yharon, seemingly unaffected by whatever stunning effect he was trying to inflict as he got into his own wrestler stance, his muscles visibly clenching and condensing as he used his body control to use 100% of his strength.

"....I'm Ready." He said.

Fafnir plopped right in the middle of the trio, "Try not to completely vaporize the base, please..." He said, forming a large arena around the group that extended for a kilometer, specially designed beforehand so that it would be able to handle their strikes without being destroyed.

"This isn't where Madam Kiara trains but it should be able to keep everything stable."

Yharon suddenly teleported and slammed his shoulder into the spine of David before Flipping him hard onto the ground
In the instant Yharon slammed his shoulder into him, David hardened the bones and muscles with his body control, preventing Yharons attacks from breaking his spine as he immediately turned around and unleashed a vicious punch at Yharon head.

Rory jumped forward, twisting her body to create a shockwave that would hopefully blow both of them away, if successful. If it was, she'd go straight to clash with Yharon, knowing that he was her biggest threat, while also being aware of David's attacks.

Yharon was simply too fast for the strikes to land, in fact, his speed was impressive even by Rory's standards, quickly blocking her attack with a shield before using his telekinesis to slam David into Rory, leaping forward, spinning in a cone of light and fire at the two, the move looking to impale both

As Rory was flung towards Yharon, she used her flight to redirect herself, appearing behind Yharon where she slammed the back of her blade against his side, launching him into the wall of the arena.

Rory then dashed towards David, "Nice try."

The fire sprung out and blocked Rory's attack, along with Yharon's own capabilities stopping to create a massive wave of energy that reached to the top of the arena, laying traps for the eventual teleportation used, causing Yharon to control the teleportation right into the energy

Back