• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Nah, that's not what I mean..." Rory said, "Like, it's like even though I'm well-rested, I still feel like I'm at some sort of wall in my strength..."
“Oooooh” David said scratching his chin.

“Any idea why that is?” David said

“A while back…I hit a wall in my strength….but that’s because I don’t have much…talent for fighting. Like, I’m not built for it. I didn’t think it could happen to someone like you.”

"Considering I've been training for far longer than you, no offense, I guess I just naturally reached a barrier in my strength. I'm just a human like you, after all. Even if I'm talented or the Apoptosis or whatever garbage... I guess all humans have some sort of limit." Rory said.

"You uh... Really like coming out of the shadows, huh?" Rory asked, shrugging a bit.

"I get what you mean. This is just weird, I guess. How did you overcome your limits, David?" Rory asked.
David sighed.

"So your limit was a lot higher than mine, but it still existed huh?" David said, scratching his chin.

"Well....I tried breaking my limit for a while. I did everything I could think of to break it." David said.

"I tried training myself to death...but it wouldn't break. not like that." David said, deep in thought.

"I think....it was my emotions. After you left...I went through this thing called a Singularity. And...It was.... traumatic I guess. Not going to go into the details of it, but it was...difficult for someone who was so...idealistic at the time like me."

David folded his arms.

"I think the intense emotions I experienced while that was happening, combined with being unable to save Shalor....is what finally...forced me to break through it."

David began pacing, deep in thought.

"Ya know, how strength is tied to emotion sometimes, right? That's why we can use some activation dream abilities...."

"I'm thinking breaking a wall in strength could work something like that"

He looked at her.

"But that was just me. Every person is different...ya know? it could be something else for you."

"hmmmm" David said.

"This might sound dumb. but have you tried putting different types of emotion into you're training?"

"Like for me, it was predominantly the negative emotion that I experienced inside the Singularity." David said. He flinched unconsciously, the sight of those twisted robots still burned into his mind.

"but maybe, since you've already experienced so much trauma...it could be you need some more positive emotion, instead." David shrugged.

"well...."

"Ya know...one of the things I think about. When I'm feeling down, is Masayoshi. The love I have for her, the hope I have that I can stay with her forever...that kinda thing" David said, leaning against a nearby wall.

"...like Yharon said...you can try to channel your positive feelings towards Kiara into you're training. Even aside from...."fun times" I'm sure you can channel some of your other feelings about her." David said.

Meanwhile, Masayoshi was in another dimension. Not the one of her own creation, but another. She wasn't wearing her usual dress either. Instead, she donned clothing more reminiscent of an earlier outfit, the one she wore after finishing her training with Lilliana, and after Towa had disrespected the prior outfit she was planning on switching into. However, even with that, there was another thing odd about her. She appeared to be... bulkier? It wasn't an extraordinarily noticeable change, but her muscles were ever so slightly thicker then they were normally. Something was clearly going on here as Towa spectated from above.

Masayoshi looked to her left, narrowly dodging a kick from the British Masayoshi. Immediately after the strike she avoided, the elegant Masayoshi fired off a blast of energy, which was dodged by Masayoshi as well. However, out of nowhere, the British Masayoshi gripped Masayoshi, essentially holding her in
place, and using a technique similar to David's to make sure that she's kept in place. The blast fired by the elegant Masayoshi turned, splitting into energy coated spikes that flew toward Masayoshi. Masayoshi merely stood there, looking as though she was expecting the impact from the strikes...

Until a meteor expanded in size, blocking the spikes. Behind British Masayoshi, a Masayoshi Prime appeared, throwing a powerful haymaker toward her British counterpart. British Masayoshi disappeared, and the punch went through the Masayoshi that was being held by British Masayoshi.

"So how much more of this all-around training are we doing for this session?" Masayoshi asked, turning to face her opponents.

"I believe you know good and well how pointless that question was given the nature of our abilities... Anri..." British Masayoshi said.

"Salem, with all due respect: shut up..." Masayoshi/Anri? replied, "Could you and Michaela get this over with already so I can get back to my husband?"

"Very well," Michaela responded, readying herself for further combat, and as did Salem and Masayoshi/Anri? to continue the training session.

Meanwhile, Towa had grown bored watching Masayoshi train, and she wasn't one for training herself. So, she decided to finally check up on the others and see how they were doing, especially David, given that he was in fact the husband of someone who was literally a part of her at given moments in time. Floating above David, she dropped down in front of him and ever so calmly said...

"Boo."

"...Masayoshi?????" Rory was now even more confused, "Uh, I don't really remember who that is. I haven't spoken to anybody with that name in a while, I think... When you mentioned her I was sorta confused but I was planning to just go with the advice either away..."

"...Masayoshi?????" Rory was now even more confused, "Uh, I don't really remember who that is. I haven't spoken to anybody with that name in a while, I think... When you mentioned her I was sorta confused but I was planning to just go with the advice either away..."
David looked genuinely hurt.

"Rory, Masayoshi was in the desert with us! Ya know, the beautiful lady that travels with us sometimes! You were there at our wedding!"

"....how could anyone forget such a wonderful women..." David thought cocking his head.

"Oh. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. HER!" Rory's eyes widened, "How long has it been since I talked to her??? I was so focused on other things I forgot you even had a wife!" Rory tilted her head.

"She's the lawyer lady, right? Damn, I probably haven't had any extended interaction with her since the first calamity war after the whole uh... yknow, the Rory the 7th thing." She said.

Back