• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Lance, who had been sent to the base ealier, walked up to them, having overheard their conversation.

"Ah! I'm glad everyone is safe!" Lance said, smiling at the group as they approached. He glanced at Culthane. he hesitated, obvious nervousness on his face, but continued on.

"Perhaps Metatron's powers could be of assistance, Antares?" Lance said.

"I've created Pocket dimensions with his powers before, so it is certainly possible, assuming Metatron is willing."

"Then we'll move quickly," Antares said, turning to Metatron. "Will you help me? If we work at full capacity we can have it done in 25-30 minutes." Antares asked.

"Fine," Metatron said, crossing his arms as he placed his hand on Antares's shoulder, both of them teleporting away going to work on the pocket-reality somewhere else.

"So can everybody here, Yharon. He's currently asleep and clearly vulnerable to me so as long as I reinforce my sleep while he's still in this state I can keep him down long enough for them to finish the pocket-reality." Gabriel said, "And if I could telepathically communicate with him I would've tried by now."

Gabriel worked to keep Cullthane asleep while also attempting to pierce his mental barriers, hoping to telepathically communicate with him.

Meanwhile...

Fafnir, realizing that he had no real part to play in the whole Cullthane situation, decided to go see how David was doing, teleporting over to his room.

Fafnir came into David's room to find him slowly doing push-ups, sweating pouring from his body and dripping onto the floor as he continued to work out. dozens of books lay on the floor all around him, some of them containing bookmarks to pages David found useful.

David watched Fafnir appear. slowly, he stood to his feet, smiling at the man, panting slightly.

"Hey man! how was the mission? Y'all have been gone for a while" He said between breaths.

"We were gone for 30 minutes. Time just moved differently where we were." Fafnir said, "We have captured the Seraphim Cullthane and Gabriel is attempting to telepathically communicate with him in hopes he doesn't murder everyone here. They seem to have some connection from the past."

The mental barriers seemed to fall easily for Gabriel, but there were many of them, each with varying defenses to the point where it seemed infinite, but after 0 seconds because these ******* are way beyond time, but it felt like 5 minutes for Gabriel, when she got in it was as if Cullthane was waiting for someone to try and communicate with him telepathically

"Who is this?" Cullthane's calm but quiet and cold voice said

"Weird...." David said, shaking his head.

"Everyone is alright though right? Gabriel ain't injured?" David asked.
"She is quite tired but Cullthane did not injure her, no," Fafnir said, shaking his head.

"I thought I would gain something from the mission, but it seems as though it was a useless endeavor after all." Fafnir thought.

"Thanks to Metatron and Gabriel, yes, otherwise everyone there would be very dead right about now." Draedon said
"Gabriels a reliable ally, but I didn't expect Metatron to help out..." David said, scratching his head.

"Glad he kept them safe."

"She is quite tired but Cullthane did not injure her, no," Fafnir said, shaking his head.

"I thought I would gain something from the mission, but it seems as though it was a useless endeavor after all." Fafnir thought.
"Glad she ain't injured at least." David said, nodding.

"Glad she ain't injured at least." David said, nodding.

"what were ya hoping on gaining? maybe I could help ya out in getting it." David said, glancing at Fafnir.

(Oh how the tables have turned.)

The mental barriers seemed to fall easily for Gabriel, but there were many of them, each with varying defenses to the point where it seemed infinite, but after 0 seconds because these ******* are way beyond time, but it felt like 5 minutes for Gabriel, when she got in it was as if Cullthane was waiting for someone to try and communicate with him telepathically

(Just reminding ya lol)

"....My name is Gabriel. We saw each other not to long ago." Gabriel said.

"Spoken like a true nihilist..." Gabriel said, letting out a sigh. "Can you just, not? I get that your on an edgy nihilistic trip compared to whenever you knew me and Metatron... But it isn't doing you any favors. What even happened?" She asked.

"...for the time being... okay. I will see what happens, perhaps just wait for the Apoptosis. And I can't speak of what happened, even here I'd be completely unable to get words out trying to." Cullthane said, then making a series of noises that sounded like someone who was trying to speak but couldn't

"...." Gabriel chuckled slightly.

"Believe it or not, I actually don't have many questions." She said bluntly, "Honestly, I'm just happy, I guess. Which is weird as I don't think I've been genuinely happy about anything in a long time. I guess I'm just happy to see you." Gabriel said.

"My questions about my past can wait, as they aren't that important. Right now, if you've agreed to not kill us which I assume you have, we won't have to contain you. I should check up on Kiara to see how the baby is doing..." Gabriel said, trailing off.

Back