• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(Just assume Gabriel went along with them.)

Within the portal swirled a vortex of color and noise, "This is what we call a Reality Leyline. They only usually form when someone is trying to keep a traveler out..." Antares said.

"That means Cullthane is trying to keep us away. Or something else, given the fact he's sealed..." Metatron said.

"I wouldn't recommend doing that..." Metatron said, gritting his teeth as if he had some sort of headache. "If you do that you may kill us all given the fact this space is as fragile as it gets... And given the fact it was made by someone to stop us they may as well just come to kill us themselves." He said, lightly leaning against Lance.

"Ugh..."

"I wouldn't recommend doing that..." Metatron said, gritting his teeth as if he had some sort of headache. "If you do that you may kill us all given the fact this space is as fragile as it gets... And given the fact it was made by someone to stop us they may as well just come to kill us themselves." He said, lightly leaning against Lance.

"Ugh..."
"Metatron, are you alright?" Lance asked, concerned, moving his body to support the angel as he leaned against him.

"Obviously not..." Metatron said, ignoring Cringe Knight.

"It looks like he's reacting to something," Gabriel said, floating over to Metatron. "What's wrong?"

"My head feels like it's splitting in half, what do you think...?" Metatron said.

"Ironically, I feel the same way. Memories, right?" Gabriel asked.

"Wha... How'd you know...?" Metatron asked, which caused Gabriel to cross her arms as she groaned slightly.

"Apparently I knew this supposed Cullthane as well..." Gabriel muttered.

"Obviously not..." Metatron said, ignoring Cringe Knight.

"It looks like he's reacting to something," Gabriel said, floating over to Metatron. "What's wrong?"

"My head feels like it's splitting in half, what do you think...?" Metatron said.

"Ironically, I feel the same way. Memories, right?" Gabriel asked.

"Wha... How'd you know...?" Metatron asked, which caused Gabriel to cross her arms as she groaned slightly.

"Apparently I knew this supposed Cullthane as well..." Gabriel muttered.
Lance glanced at the angels.

"So being near this place is filling you're heads with memories?" he asked.

"Do you think Culthane is doing this on purpose? or is it just some byproduct of this reality leyline?" Lance asked.

"A Seraphim and an Archangel with two Dominator-Class Dragons, a God-King, an ancient knight, and a magician. Your just in time." A voice said, with a crow-masked and blue robe wearing individual came outof the ether

Lance glanced at the man with the crow mask.

"Are you connected with this place?" Lance said, glancing at the man. He wasn't sure what his business was, and so he remained on guard.

The vortex of energy was swiftly dissipated around them, revealing what appeared to be a cave that had been around for a significant amount of time, the rough and cracked appearance of the stone signifying it's age.

"What a peculiar location..." Antares said, Fafnir nodding along with him. "That crystal..."

Fafnir glared up at the center of the large cave, where there was a large rainbow-colored crystal floating in the air with various chains that were attached to the wall, floor, and ceiling lodged into it.

"Is that... Cullthane's seal...?" Metatron mumbled, feeling the enormous amount of magical energy radiating off the crystal.

"What an incredibly foolish notion..." Gabriel said, gripping her head in pain and discomfort.

"Ș̴͎̹̆̋į̸̧̼̮̅̿̄̀́x̴̱̩͈̀̈̔͜-̵̼̩́̓̓̏̅̾ẇ̴̧̨̛̙͚̩̜̀͝͝ͅi̸̢̧̠̰͔͎̾͛͂̃̐̉͠͠n̸̢̝̪̘͔͈̆̑͝g̶̛̯͚̪̯̃͌͗͗̅̒ș̶̮̒̈́.̵̝̥͔͑̽͐̑̐͊̒.̶̲͕͕̦̑̒̅.̶̧̧̢̺̫̟͉̆ ̵̻̻̔̿̄͐P̶̨̗̮͉̳͕̝̠͂u̵̯̪̜̺̝͕̭̰͗̈́̓͗r̴̥͑̑̐̉̕͝ͅp̷̧̲̒l̴̖̯̣͒͛̋͆͘̚e̶̡̛̲͆͒̈́̒.̵͕̼̤̹̠͉̫̰̔̊̄̄̍.̷̩͍̈́̀͑̉̓͗͠.̴̟̺̗̒́̈́̽̒̀̓̚ ̷̡̯̜̖̘̣̭̎̈́̃̈́̿͜H̴̳͕͈̗͔͖͛̀͜ȅ̴̢̀̑̀̏̽͘͝a̶͕̘̋̂v̷̛̺̩̞̻͇̜̜̼̒͋͆̉͒̚ė̸̢̩̲̣͇͈͕̞n̵̞̬̔s̷͇̺̠͙̠̍͂̿̑̓̀.̶̧̨̫͈̠͂̔.̶̲̻̋̾̃̀̀.̵͚̌̀̅́̇̚͘͝ ̷̧͎͙͙̰͔̮̳̇Ȩ̵̖̩͚̭̲̒͒̀d̴̹͍͚͙̞̝͒̈̾͌̈́́͐͝ę̵̛̣̟̟̤͇̮́̇̈n̸̙͌̕͠.̸͖̹̟̟͇͆́̋̓.̷̬͖̈̏.̸̟̬͕̱͂͜ ̷̫̮͙͖̞̮̎̓́̅̔ͅĹ̶̨̖̹̎̎̅̈́͑̚͝ō̴͓͎̥͚̗̙̤v̴̨̙̦̇̈́̀̍̓̇͛͝ë̷̱̪͍̦̪̦̮̃͂̅͜.̴͙̗͚͌̽̋̈́.̴͔͍̎̍̌̇.̵͈̰͒̏̀̌̓ ̶̻̭̺̦͚́Ẇ̶̥̈́͆͝͝h̸̡̨̼̬̖͚̺̐̉͗͠ą̵͕̣̺̽̍͋͝͠ť̵̡̘̜̜̤̙͇͒̋͊ ̵̡͙̗̮̥̤̟̈́á̷͖͕͖͈͒͋̌̓͛ͅm̶̝̭̫̲͔̒̐͌͗ ̸͎̩̯͓̝̬͊I̴̮̘͉͙͓̾̽͝.̸̛͖̬̀̐͊̍͝.̸̡̧̼͙͙̯͔͍̈́̂͐.̸̳͆́̽͒͊̋ ̸̞͖͕̭̳̪̝̓͋͑I̶̧̼͓̯̙͙̾͊̂͌͛͠ ̴̳̒̉̿͠e̶̙͑̐͐x̶͖̌̽̀̈́̒̓̅̚i̵͕̼̱̱̩̎̿s̵̩̰͛́͂͛̐t̸͓͖̦̮̳͇̏͜.̷̛̫̜͉̽̌̈́̉̒̆̅.̶̢̩̟̻͙̯̘͋̍̍̈̉̔̅.̵̤̘͇̱͚̗̮̾̅̋̈̒̚̕ͅ ̵̧̨͕̈́̽̿̃͆̅̉͠G̶̛̫̺͉̥͚̽͌ͅa̴̧͗͝b̷̬̙̜͔̰̹͊̉́̃r̸̺̘̥̉̏̽̎i̶̛̝͉͉͑̈́͒̔ȩ̸̫̝̰̲̺̩̅̐̎̓̎̊l̴̨̛̜̉̐̔̊.̸̛̙̮̘̹̌̅̆̈́́̐.̷̬͇͛͒͝.̴͉̬͚̬͋͝ ̸̛͊̅̂͜Ģ̵̛̫̬̗̝̹̼͂͊͂͊̚̕͘a̶̤̾̽́̈͆̍b̴̢̞̬̳̘̜͑̋̀͗̈̈́̏͝ṙ̵̩̞͖̟͋̋͆̆̕ͅi̷̧̖̠͔̬͇̥͆̽̂ͅę̸̡̺̪̞͂̓̅͛͌̃̕ḻ̷̡̬͉̇̕.̴̳̠̊̆̈́̍̌̑͜͝.̶̧̜̤͚͔̪̘͑̎̕.̵̧̮͈̪̻̼̪̀͑͜ ̴̜̞̜̯̀̀̾̄Ĩ̶̛̻̩̖̙̈'̷̫̪̩̉̋̃m̵͍̭̲̤̆̅́͌͛͂ ̷̢̮͙̦̮̫̈̎̈́̾̉̒͠h̶̭͓̮̱͂̏́e̶̬͇̳͈̱͆͒̽͒͐̚ṟ̸̨͋̑͑̈́̉̔͠͝e̶̳̳̘͇̯͇͈̍͐.̷̛̛̛͕̙̼͈̟͉̤̟̓̂̀̓.̶̡̹͔͍̜̜̻̙̏̕.̵̛̪̪̩͓͖̇̎̐̒̋͘ͅ"

"This voice..." Gabriel glared at the crystal, "Can you see me, Cullthane? Do you hear?" Gabriel went up to the crystal, tapping it. "Do we know each other...? What do you know?"

"I don't recommend fiddling with it, Gabriel," Antares said.

"Of course, once everything is little more then a black or white void he'd end it for himself as well, making the deed done." Kashaloth said
Lance looked at him in shock.

"And that's why you sealed him. I assume. to keep him from carrying out his....plan." Lance said.

"...if he were to break out...do you think he would try such a thing again?"

"...." Gabriel let out a sigh, "Is there any way that we could possibly communicate with him from within the seal...? If he can hear me, even vaguely, there must be some method of talking to him without breaking the seal completely. I may be able to work a communication spell, if that's the case."

Gabriel glared at the crystal for a few minutes, "........"

She wanted to know what Cullthane knew. How did they know each other? They were obviously friends. So what did he know about Gabriel's past?

"....Maybe..." She thought as she placed her hand on the crystal as if she was in some sort of trance. She wanted to know. She needed to know.

"Gabriel, what are you doing?" Antares asked.

"...." She began to pump the crystal with magical energy, creating various other cracks on it.

"Gabriel!!" Antares shouted out, stomping over to her.

"...Madam Gabriel, I suggest you cease," Fafnir said blankly, although, he was just as curious as she was.

Lance stared in alarm. He was going to shout at Gabriel, hoping to get her to stop, but froze. he glanced downward at his hands.

".....Metatron..." Lance thought, using telepathy to communicate with his gloves.

"...Do you want Culthane to be released, knowing what he could do?" Lance asked.

"....I won't try to stop you if you want to help Gabriel...I know how important this could be for you" he said.

Last edited:
"....It's true that I want to see Cullthane again." Metatron said bluntly, "But if it's true he's gone down a dark path... I won't hesitate to stop him." Metatron said.

The crystal continued to crack and break, "Cullthane, can you hear me?" Gabriel asked as the crystal continued to break. "My name is Gabriel... If you can hear me, do something while I'm breaking the seal."

The seal suddenly exploded in a pillar of purple light followed by dust, and a feeling of dread hanging in the air, everything had died, the stone, the air, everything except for the individuals standing around the now shattered seal.

"Time to get to work." A cold and quiet voice said, boney spikes shooting up at Lance from the ground, the individual, Cullthane, didn't even realize Gabriel was there consciously, but his defenses were immense by a Longshot and clearly so

Marsakon moved to a defensive position with Sebas going into a smaller version of his dragon form

Metatron switched to human form, crossing his arms. "Indeed there is..." Metatron glared at the man.

"Greetings, Cullthane. How long has it been?" Metatron said, attempting to sound friendly, even though he was well aware of his kin's hostility.

"Exactly..."

Metatron dashed towards Antares, creating a barrier made of golden light which dispelled the attack upon impact. "So what I want to know..." Metatron's wings sprouted from his back, yellow electricity coating them.

"What the hell do you think you're doing...?"

Antares placed his hand on Metatron's shoulder, "Protect your contractor, Metatron. He's vulnerable without you." He said.

"I'm well aware, Antares... He's already under my protection." Metatron responded.

Back