• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"What is the point in all of this? It's not like anything we do matters at all, so ending it seems most appropriate."' Cullthane responded, though it was quickly apparent his mental defenses weakened towards one individual, but it wasn't immediately clear who.

Metatron's barrer had several massive cracks running through it suddenly, Cullthane's power now striking at the one around Lance specifically

"...I don't seem to understand the question, brother." Metatron said as he rapidly repaired his brother, "That nihilistic attitude isn't like you at all. That isn't what your master wanted you to be at all..."
(Gotta wait longer to put those pieces back together~)

"This is a pathetic display, Cullthane!" Metatron focused all of his attention on repairing his barriers as he quickly realized his kin's weakness, "In what world is that sort of blabber like you at all!?"

"I don't think he's listening, Metatron," Antares said, running over to protect Lance.

Metatron dashed faster than either of his targets could react, picking up Lance and Gabriel by their shirts as he dodged Cullthane's assault.

"Antares and I are the only ones here who can possibly match him long enough for you idiots to escape. Lance, I'm going to get you out of here before it's too late..." Metatron said telepathically to Lance.

Metatron dashed faster than either of his targets could react, picking up Lance and Gabriel by their shirts as he dodged Cullthane's assault.

"Antares and I are the only ones here who can possibly match him long enough for you idiots to escape. Lance, I'm going to get you out of here before it's too late..." Metatron said telepathically to Lance.
Lance nodded

"Thank you....Sorry for getting in your way, Metatron." Lance responded telepathically.

Lance nodded

"Thank you....Sorry for getting in your way, Metatron." Lance responded telepathically.
"You won't be getting in my way for long. After this, you'll be getting a long crash course on how to not be a complete weakling..." Metatron thought back.

Suddenly, light swirled around Metatron's hand, the sheer power tearing up Lance's and Gabriel's skin. "Gabriel, I think you already know what to do..."

The light formed into a spear which Metatron used to cut a hole in reality itself, forming a portal that he threw Lance into, immediately kicking the silver knight away from him.

"Alright, archangel. Do your thing." Metatron said as he let Gabriel go as she immediately flew towards Cullthane.

"Gabriel is around..?! Good to know she's alive..." Cullthane murmured, far closer to what his usual self was, his tone not cold but with the slightest inch of hope

the room filled with death magic indiscriminately aimed, something which would kill them all without fail, seeming to rely on Cullthane's peak strength being stronger then them, while it was equal to Metatron, Lance certainly wasn't. sigils filled the air as several of them made obstacles for Gabriel

Gabriel skillfully dodged the obstacles as she made her way towards Cullthane, "Cullthane or whatever, what the hell is this?" She asked as she floated in front of him, "What in heaven do you think you're doing? For somebody I happened to know I didn't think they'd try and kill me..."

Gabriel floated down towards Cullthane, placing her hand gently on his head. "Cullthane... Don't do this. Turn off your Death Magic..." She asked as she gently rubbed his head in an attempt to ease his discomfort.

"If we knew each other... Then I must've done this for you a few times, right? We can talk all about it later, but to do that, I sort of need to be alive. And so do all these people."

"YEAH BUT I DIDN'T THINK THAT'D FLIPPIN' WORK!!" Gabriel shouted back even louder.

"Ugh... Alright, let's try it..." She thought, wrapping her arms around Cullthane, hugging him, attempting to use her powers to put the Seraphim to sleep.

"Shh... Shh... Go to sleep..." She said softly, praying that it would work, something she hadn't done in a long time.

"Ah.......... so that's how it feels......." Cullthane murmured as he stopped moving for the most part and the sigils faded

Yharon breathed a deep sigh of relief "For some reason his mental defenses weakened towards you, and his mind couldn't register your form or what you were saying. We need to get to the bottom of this." Yharon said

(Phew! For a sec there I thought Abaddon was gonna miss his like quota!)

Gabriel let go of Cullthane, pushing him to the ground. ".....Ahh..." She let out a breath of relief, falling to the ground.

"This place is bound to collapse soon. We need to get out of here, including Cullthane." Antares said.

Cullthane began floating in the air, Marsakon approaching the Seraphim and Archangel, picking up Gabriel whereas Yharon began lightly pushing Cullthane

"Let's get out of here-" Yharon was cut off

"That was fun, now then, I'll be off, we may see eachother again!" Kashaloth said, sprinting and teleporting out

Gabriel ignored Kashaloth, nodding.

"Lance should be back at the base with everyone else." Metatron said as the area around them began collapsing, "Although, I imagine a few weeks have passed there given time here is a complete mess due to the energy Cullthane was emitting in his seal." He said.

(That just makes the sperm easier to get to and pleasure)
what-meme.gif

Everyone else left, and of course, everything was at peace. For now, at least.

"Let's... Get Cullthane somewhere... Where he can't..." Gabriel fell to the ground, Metatron immediately grabbing her by the shirt and picking her up.

"You're exhausted from just that? Pathetic." Metatron said.

Back