• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"But you are not normal. You do not have hands." Fafnir said, pointing out that Metatron had never returned to weapon form. So how was he fiddling with playing cards? Only God knew.

"And you are also strange in the way that your hands are a Seraphim. That is weird. I do not understand." He said.
(Lance just built different)

"Oh yeah...I suppose I don't" Lance said, chuckling a bit.

"I formed a....contract with the Seraphim a while ago. and to summon him, I had to give up my hands. and so....he serves as my hands now!" Lance said, not really knowing how to explain it in a way that would make sense.

"I'm sure the Seraphim would love to chat." Yharon said sarcastically

"FARFUNDAAAAAAA!" a voice shouted from the sky
"....What was that....?" Lance said, glancing into the air.

A silver Knight landed in a cloud of dust before it blew away with text reading "JUSTICE HAS ARRIVED!" as the knight shouted it, spreading out to both sides of him and pushing out and back in.

Yharon stared blankly at the knight, his lion helmet covering his face so his expression was unreadable
Touch.Me.(Overlord).600.2684089.jpg

A silver Knight landed in a cloud of dust before it blew away with text reading "JUSTICE HAS ARRIVED!" as the knight shouted it, spreading out to both sides of him and pushing out and back in.

Yharon stared blankly at the knight, his lion helmet covering his face so his expression was unreadable
Touch.Me.(Overlord).600.2684089.jpg

"Well....that was quite the entrance!" Lance said. he would have clapped, but he, again, had no hands.

"...are you a member of Ragnarok, Like Kiara?"

Sebas landed behind the knight far more gracefully

"I believe that entrance was a bit over the top Marsakon, there aren't many individuals who wouldn't find it cringey" Sebas said

"That is fine! How do you do Six-winged individual?" Marsakon responded, referring to Metatron

A wind picked up, seeming to try and force Metatron to transform, but also wearing on the popsicle Metatron was eating, Marsakon seemed to move onto Antares

"Where are we going, and what's our plan going in? Or are we waiting for more individuals to arrive?" Marsakon questioned

"I did indeed enjoy it." Metatron was unaffected by the wind as he finished his popsicle, the leftover stick evaporating.

Antares sat on a wooden chair as Cringe Knight walked up to him, seeming to be contemplating something. "I have a rough location of where we'll be going, and this many people will be enough. I'm simply figuring out a way to access it..."

Last edited:
"I should also be able to help with that, given I can pierce pretty much anything that exists," Metatron said, floating downward, standing next to Lance.

"I was informed you were a prick of epic proportions, so I didn't think you'd be assisting us without the prodding of that magician..." Antares said.

"**** off. I already know who this mission pertains to, so I'm obliged to assist." Metatron said.

"I have a gut feeling that they won't be very friendly. We'll have to ask anyone else around about that though." Yharon said, beginning to strategize

"We will bring them to be an ally if they aren't insane. I cannot promise that however, as it is possible I could break it." Marsakon said, nodding to Metatron

"One of you're kind?" Lance said, surprised.

"You mean...it is another seraphim?"
"....." Metatron let out a sigh.

"He served the Star God Arcturus, the Mage-God..." Metatron said, "He was the greatest of our sorcerers, and I assumed he had died in battle. No, I'm sure I saw him die..." Metatron mumbled under his breath.

"But of course he's alive. He was probably sealed by that sadistic prick just to spite me..." Metatron said, muttering countless names under his breath in a language none of the people in the room could possibly understand, rage filling his eyes.

"It's plausible. But if he was such a powerful magic caster, he could have escaped... And no shit it was by Kill-Gaia, use your damn head Lance!" Yharon nearly snapped out the last sentence

Marsakon was silent, this was all too similar to a story he'd heard before

"It's plausible. But if he was such a powerful magic caster, he could have escaped... And no shit it was by Kill-Gaia, use your damn head Lance!" Yharon nearly snapped out the last sentence

Marsakon was silent, this was all too similar to a story he'd heard before
"Yharon, I'm just trying to understand what's going on" Lance said calmly, glancing at the man.

"I apologize that I'm not as...familiar with the history of this place, as some of my companions. I meant no offense." Lance said glancing at the king.

"Everyone shut the **** up about it," Metatron said.

"It doesn't matter anymore." He said.

"But if Cullthane is alive... Raphael may also be alive. Michael too... Jeremiel may also... But they're dead..." Thoughts swirled within Metatron's mind, and by default, swirled through Lance's mind, the language he was using becoming far too close to his seemingly native tongue which only sounded like an incomprehensible mish-mash of sounds and groans.

Lance winced slightly, the incomprehensible words flooding his brain and making it hard for him to think. But he let it pass, not wanting to bother him more about the event. He realized that asking about Kill Gaia was a mistake. It was wrong of him to remind Metatron of his past trauma.

"....I'm sorry, Metatron. I won't mention it again" Lance said.

"....Right now....we know Cullthane lives. that means theirs a chance that...we can save him"

Last edited:
Lance winced slightly, the incomprehensible words flooding his brain and making it hard for him to think. But he let it pass, not wanting to bother him more about the event. He realized that asking about Kill Gaia was a mistake. It was wrong of him to remind Metatron of his past trauma.

"....I'm sorry, Metatron. I won't mention it again" Lance said.

"....Right now....we know Cullthane lives. that means theirs a chance that...we can save him"
"......" Metatron let out a sigh, returning to human form.

"....Thank you, Lance," Metatron said, turning to Antares.

"Are we going or what?" Metatron asked, following with Antares nodding his head.

"...Be wary of this one, Seraphim," Antares said, snapping his fingers, a portal that seemed to be closed off manifesting.

"My name isn't Seraphim. It's Metatron..." He said to Antares, manifesting a knife. "Start referring to people by their names... Lance's name isn't 'Trickster', David's name isn't 'King of Tigers', and my name isn't my species, dumbass."

Metatron proceeded to effortlessly cut the portal, forcing it open, a vortex of energy forming that caused the area around them to rumble.

"I'll keep that in mind," Antares said nonchalantly.

"I know you won't." Metatron responded.

Antares turned to walk into the portal before Fafnir pulled on his arm. "Hm?" Antares glared down at the homunculus.

"Father, I'd like to accompany you in this mission." He requested.

"And for what purpose?" Antares asked.

"I am interested," Fafnir said blankly.

"...Interested, you say? In what, exactly?" Antares asked, seeming suspicious and confused.

"I do not know. I am simply interested." Fafnir said.

"Then do entertain me a bit... What exactly interested you?" He asked once more.

"...." Fafnir tilted his head, "For once in my life... I feel as if I require something from others. That is strange to me. That is why I must go. To explain this feeling."

Antares glared down at Fafnir, seeming curious. "He is developing emotion?" Antares thought, smirking slightly. "Alright then. Come along, Fafnir."

Fafnir nodded, following his father into the portal.

Back