• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Fafnir bowed, "It is of no consequence to me. Just to inform you, my father and a couple other comrades will be going on a mission soon. Lord Sebas will inform you of when they are departing."
"A mission...." David said. he glanced at the ceiling.

"Guess I'll still be out of commission by the time they leave out...." David said, sighing heavily.

"I....I'll see them off at least. Thank you for telling me"

Gabriel let out a sigh as she ceased her meditation, "Frankly, I don't really care. If he was really someone I was close to in my past then he should've come to see me by now. If he hasn't, then that's on him. I don't really care anymore..." Gabriel said.
"A mission...." David said. he glanced at the ceiling.

"Guess I'll still be out of commission by the time they leave out...." David said, sighing heavily.

"I....I'll see them off at least. Thank you for telling me"
Fafnir nodded, "It is of no consequence. Expect your wounds to heal within 2 weeks, but even then, I recommend you still take a few days of rest so we do not risk any further injuries."

"It's possible he can't. But I feel the not caring anymore part..." Yharon responded
"You make a good point..." Gabriel said, "But whatever. The past is in the past... Although, since you had visions of whoever it was, I feel that they may be a threat. I guess..." Gabriel shrugged.

"Was that all you needed to ask? I want to get back to training if you don't mind..."

Fafnir nodded, "It is of no consequence. Expect your wounds to heal within 2 weeks, but even then, I recommend you still take a few days of rest so we do not risk any further injuries."
"Two weeks huh? Guess I'm stuck here for a while...." David sighed, leaning against his bed.

"Well, I appreciate ya letting me know. I'll try and get the rest I need then"

(It is very sad how even Shalor, who's been gone for like 80 pages at this point or whatever, instinctually knows that David screwed something up lol.)
(Lol)
"...Yeah, but I'd rather not go into the details of the whole ordeal..." Gabriel said, letting out a sigh.
"Don't let him get to you, even I can agree he can be an idiot who almost never thinks things through." Shalor responded, before continuing

"It's just... I can't stop worrying..." Shalor said

"Alright then." Gabriel said, "I wish I was near you so I could ease your pain... But the situation clearly doesn't allow for that. So I'll just recommend that you please... Occasionally come to talk to me, since I assume you can contact me through Enkidu. It's fine if you don't think you have the time, though..."

Gabriel nodded, "It's of no consequence to me."

Meanwhile...

Fafnir left David's room, walking throughout the enormous city in the trees that severed as the base of operations for Ragnarok.

"This is strange." He thought.

"Everything is so strange." This was the first time he'd ever come to question something. But what was he questioning?

"Ah, yes. I believe it pertained to whether or not I had emotions."

Of course, he did! He just showed David all of his emotions. "And yet he still seemed suspicious of my emotional conduct."

"I do not comprehend this..." Was he supposed to feel something? Was he supposed to want to deviate from his father's plans? "That doesn't make any sense." He said.

"None of this makes any sense."

Fafnir shook his head, "I shall gather those who will be participating in the upcoming mission..." Fafnir went to gather Lance, knowing he had offered his help to the organization.

Gabriel nodded, "It's of no consequence to me."

Meanwhile...

Fafnir left David's room, walking throughout the enormous city in the trees that severed as the base of operations for Ragnarok.

"This is strange." He thought.

"Everything is so strange." This was the first time he'd ever come to question something. But what was he questioning?

"Ah, yes. I believe it pertained to whether or not I had emotions."

Of course, he did! He just showed David all of his emotions. "And yet he still seemed suspicious of my emotional conduct."

"I do not comprehend this..." Was he supposed to feel something? Was he supposed to want to deviate from his father's plans? "That doesn't make any sense." He said.

"None of this makes any sense."

Fafnir shook his head, "I shall gather those who will be participating in the upcoming mission..." Fafnir went to gather Lance, knowing he had offered his help to the organization.
Lance was sitting in one of the cabins, idly shuffling a deck of playing cards in his hands.

he glanced up, watching Fafnir approach. returning the cards to his deck, he stood up, and glanced at the man, smiling at him.

"Greetings! do you need something?" He asked.

"No, I cannot. The details have yet to be shared with me." Fafnir said, continuing to stare at Lance.

"Madam Rory and Madam Kiara will not be participating. They both opted to take a break given Madam Rory is in no way at full power. I suspect some rest will make her an even more valuable asset, not that she wasn't strong in this state. I suspect they also desired some alone time." Fafnir said.

Lance shrugged.

"This group is full of spectacular people. I suppose regular humans like me and the wrestler are a bit...dull in comparison" Lance said, chuckling.
"But you are not normal. You do not have hands." Fafnir said, pointing out that Metatron had never returned to weapon form. So how was he fiddling with playing cards? Only God knew.

"And you are also strange in the way that your hands are a Seraphim. That is weird. I do not understand." He said.

Back