• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"I think it's best that we move out of the way." Antares said as the sound of the motorcycle got ever closer, but it also seemed as if something was being dragged behind it, an enormous cloud of smoke being kicked up in the distance that only got closer by the moment.

"I think she's bringing dinner."

"HEY TEACH, BRACE FOR IMPACT!!"

Antares let out a deep sigh as he saw a flash of crimson fly past him, slamming into and through some of the various wooden houses in the area. "Did you not just fix that thing you call a motorcycle, why is it running rampant again? Or are you perhaps making it go that fast on purpose...?" Antares wiped some dust off his clothes. Rory wasn't so lucky, though.

"Ugh..." She was launched into one of the large wooden houses by the shockwave, groaning in pain. "What the hell...?" She said as she got up, noticing an enormous reptilian beast that was easily the size of mount Everest plopped onto the ground, chained to something. "Is this dinner...???" It seemed to have been bereaved of life.

"Woo!" A woman shouted out, "Sorry about that, Teach! I didn't mean to go that fast, honest! But I couldn't drag the damn thing without going extra fast." Antares let out a sigh, "You are as reckless as ever..." Antares said as the dust cloud slowly began to clear.

"Hey, I ain't reckless! I'm eccentric."

"That's pretty much another word for reckless, young lady." Antares said, chuckling slightly.

"Let's just agree to disagree then and dig in." The emerged from the large dust cloud, removing some sizeable goggles she'd been wearing. She had an enormous pair of blue chopsticks mounted on her back, which she swiftly picked up and held in her hand.

"Luckily the sword transforms into chopsticks! This is gonna be a big meal indeed. Say Teach, is it normal to be hungry when your pregnant?"

Sora_with_27Ego_Sword_-_Chopsticks_Form27_Ego_28Season_2_Episode_6529.jpg

"OH ****, INTRUDER!" Kiara whacked Lance with her enormous pair of chopsticks, sending him flying into the air. "Teach, who is that guy!?"

"I believe that is your friend Lance," Antares said.

"Lance? Lance Lafayette? That can't be, Lance is an old man, not a hunk! That guy is like in his twenties!" Kiara yelled.

"OH ****, INTRUDER!" Kiara whacked Lance with her enormous pair of chopsticks, sending him flying into the air. "Teach, who is that guy!?"

"I believe that is your friend Lance," Antares said.

"Lance? Lance Lafayette? That can't be, Lance is an old man, not a hunk! That guy is like in his twenties!" Kiara yelled.
"OH" Lance said, landing on the ground a long distance away.

he teleported back to Kiara, his hands in the air.

"HEY! It's me. it's LANCE!" Lance said quickly.

"This is just how I looked when I was younger!"

"I just reversed the time on my body with extinction dream, like Dreadon said"

"Time reversal...?" Kiara tilted her head, "Huh... Alright. If you're really Lance... Show me that thingy he can do! Yknow, he can make New York appear and all that!"
"....It was Las Vegas, Kiara." Lance said, smiling at her. He turned around, and began his work.

Raising his gloves into the air. he used his pocket dimension abilities to warp reality, forcefully tearing away the reality of the land, before imposing his own onto the area. the surrounding area disappeared, being replaced with a gigantic, sprawling city that stretched for miles around them.

Lance spun on his heels, and bowed, as if he had just put on a performance. The city lights flashing brightly in the distance.

"I'm glad to see you again my friend!" Lance said.

"DUDE, WHAT THE ****!?" Kiara dashed over to Lance, wrapping him in a vice-like hug that most likely injured his spin. "WHERE THE **** HAVE YOU GUY'S BEEN!?" She shouted, smiling as she continued to hug Lance. She was visibly taller and far more muscular than before, her eyes a deep crimson, similar to Gabriel in a way.

"I was looking for you!" Kiara yelled out, pushing Lance away. "I'd been searching forever but I couldn't find a trace of you guys. You were obviously farther away, man whose name I don't remember!"
Lance gritted his teeth, slowly returning reality to its normal state. He hugged her back, before she pushed him away.

"...I'm gonna feel that in the morning..." he thought.

he turned towards Kiara.

"...we were on a journey....to rescue Belial. His castle was in a rather...remote location, so that's likely why you couldn't find us"

"Kiara, if you were looking anywhere near the areas you've known us to have been before I would have found you, rayshifted you, and directed you where to go. Wherever you were looking might not have even been in the Dream World. And as Lance said, we were in remote locations." Draedon responded irritably

"No, it was definitely in the Dream World! It's not like I can even leave the Dream World..." Kiara said, rubbing her chin in confusion. "I'm also sure I checked near Belial's castle..." Kiara turned to Antares, who shrugged.

"It's most probable that your perception of location and time was disoriented after our training, which is probably why Draedon could not locate you, as you were most likely searching on the other side of creation." Antares said.

"No, it was definitely in the Dream World! It's not like I can even leave the Dream World..." Kiara said, rubbing her chin in confusion. "I'm also sure I checked near Belial's castle..." Kiara turned to Antares, who shrugged.

"It's most probable that your perception of location and time was disoriented after our training, which is probably why Draedon could not locate you, as you were most likely searching on the other side of creation." Antares said.
"Oh dear. I guess that makes sense. if you trained for so long it would probably be hard to find things again..." Lance said nodding.

"OH, by the way! we aren't the only people who are here Kiara! King Tiger is resting in one of the houses, and Rory is....around here somewhere..." Lance said, looking around.

"REALLY!?" Kiara asked, "AWESOME! HEY BABE, WHERE ARE YOU AT!?" Kiara shouted out, clearly excited to see her lover once more.

"Ugh... My head..." Rory was still disoriented from Kiara's more then aggressive entrance, along with her being generally tired, provided the swordswoman with quite the migraine.

"Kiara...?" Rory muttered, slowly stumbling up, walking into view.

"HEY!" Kiara dashed towards Rory, headbutting her wife with reckless abandon and excitement.

"Ow...!" Rory said as he planted her feet into the ground, meeting Kiara's force. "Hey there, honey," Rory said, trying to hold back an ocean of tires and wails.

"You have no idea how much I missed you-" Kiara wrapped Rory in a hug, most certainly cracking her spine. "Ow- Yeah, same here... You've been here the whole time...?" Rory asked.

'Well, yeah. Teach said that after our training my perception of time and whatever was messed up, so I couldn't find you. Apparently, you were also in a pretty remote location! Did you stop Belial?!" Kiara asked.

"...Yeah, we did stop him," Rory said, teleporting out of Kiara's grip.

"**** preparing it! I'm hungry!" Kiara held onto Rory's hand, going over to the giant reptilian monster with her chopsticks and shoving them into the thing's side, ripping it open, a smelly but somewhat fragrant aroma being emitted.

"It's best to eat this one raw!" Kiara went in with her bare hands, ripping out a chunk of flesh and downing it like a wild animal, holding onto Rory's hand without fail.

"Babe, you've got to try some!" Kiara said, handing Rory a piece. "Uh, sure...!" Rory took it, munching on the fleshy lizard-like creature.

"Oh, dang... This is actually pretty good. It's so meaty and easy to chew..." Rory said, before ripping off a piece herself, nomming on it. "Damn... This thing is delicious-" She then started to act like a wild animal herself, clearly extremely hungry.

Lance laughed. he walked over to another side of the monster, far enough away to not disturb Kiara and Rory. he ripped a small portion off with his dagger. before slipping it into his mouth.

"....This is....DELICIOUS" Lance said, scraping another slice of meat off and biting into it.

"Hey, Metatron. You should try this! It's quite good" He said to his gloves.

Metatron sneered, "Fine..." He said, manifesting in his human form. He scooped up a piece of flesh and taking a small bite.

"Oh my..." Metatron began to dig in, attempting to hide his blatant enjoyment of the prey Kiara had caught.

"Glad you guys are enjoying it!" Kiara said, letting out a loud burp.

"Alright Kiara, how are you doing?" Antares asked, "What do you mean?"

"Kiara, you know what I mean. I'm sure you're wife would also want to know how you're unborn child is doing. You did not push yourself, yes?" Antares asked.

Rory gripped Kiara's hand tighter, clearly concerned about that as well.

Kiara smiled, "I'm fine, Teach. Rio is also fine. I know how to regulate myself!" Kiara said.

"Good, because we'll need you for what's going to come next," Antares said, causing Kiara to nod.

"Uh, what's going to come next...?" Rory asked, "There are more of those cracks in reality, obviously. Some are more potent and dangerous than the other. I'd ask David for his help, but he isn't in any condition to fight. Ragnarok is a large operation with little manpower. Kiara is our best asset barring myself." He said.

"I understand, Teach! Just let me know when you need me." Kiara said.

"W-Wait a minute-" Rory stumbled on her words.

(I forgot I had an RP to run for a sec-)

"Thank you for your assistance, Lance," Antares said, nodding.

"Uh, hey, before we do all that... Can you give me and Kiara some alone time?" Rory asked them, gripping her wife's hand even tighter.

"Rory? Why'd you make everybody leave?" Kiara asked as she stopped eating, wiping her mouth and turning to her wife who seemed quite distressed. "D-Did something happen while I was gone...? No, that's a stupid question, of course something happened..." She said, letting out a sigh.

"...A lot of things happened, Kiara," Rory said, turning to her wife. "But that doesn't matter right now. So please just hear me out, alright?" She asked.

"Of course! Say whatever you need to say." Kiara said, smiling.

"Alright. Thank you, honey. And before you completely reject me on this, at least think it over." Rory asked.

"Uh, alright? What could you ask of me that'd make me reject you?" Kiara asked.

"...Can you like, not, go on whatever mission Antares is gonna send you on...?" Rory asked.

"No," Kiara said nigh-instantly.

"See, I knew that was what you were gonna say!" Rory said, letting out a deep sigh.

"Rory, I get that your worried, but... I have to. I have to help people! After going through one of those things, after all that you've been through, you have to understand that." Kiara said, her voice somewhat strained.

"Kiara, please. I haven't seen you in what feels like forever... C- Lo-" Rory stumbled on her words, "Please just give me some peace of mind, Kiara..." Rory said, gripping Kiara's hand as tight as she could, her breath heavy and labored.

"I've been training my ass off, and... And Belial is off somewhere fighting Kill-Gaia... Gabriel seems so offset like she's depressed or whatever... And I- And..." Rory looked down in an attempt to hide her crying face, gritting her teeth.

"Rory..." Kiara said, letting go of her wife's hand.

"Just... Stay with me for a while longer. I'm begging you here..." Rory asked her wife, "Will you take a break with me...? Please just..."

Kiara embraced Rory.

"Rory, please, look me in the eyes." She asked her wife, to which Rory obliged. Her eyes were fuzzy, blank, tired, displaying a mix of those things. Her eyes were filled with something that couldn't be described with words.

"You look exhausted, honey..." Kiara said, "How much have you been training?"

"...Until I had reached a wall in my strength, I'd been training non-stop for over a month..." Rory said, "My arms hurt, my vision is fuzzy, It's hard to move, and I don't know if I'm thinking straight..." She didn't know if sleeping was going to help.

Had she simply just gotten used to feeling exhausted? To feeling horrible? "But I know I've got to keep training... To get stronger so I can..." Rory's words became even fainter, "No, I should be training, not whining..."

Kiara sneered, slapping Rory. "Don't you ever say that!" Kiara said, picking up Rory, throwing the swordswoman over her shoulders. "We're getting you to a bed immediately."

"H-Hey...!" Rory said, "Put me down!"

"No, Rory." Kiara said bluntly, "...We haven't seen each other in forever, Rory. I should've been more open to you..." Kiara said, "I love you, Rory. I don't want... this for you." Kiara said.

"So alright. If that makes you happy, I'll stay with you!" Kiara put Rory down, going in for a passionate kiss, her eyes filled with love, but also regret and misery to an extent. As if she sympathized with Rory's feelings.

"Thank you, Kiara... I love you too." Rory said, her crying swiftly ceasing as she embraced Kiara's kiss. Kiara swiftly pulled away, running her hand gently through Rory's hair.

"So uh, about getting me to a bed..." Rory asked, chuckling. "I'll prepare a room for us both immediately! Honestly, I don't think I even need to prepare it. I'm sure there's a place around here." Kiara said.

"Yeah..." Rory said, smiling. She was still tired, yes. She was still depressed, and still paranoid about the dangers to come. But for now, she was...

happy.

Last edited:
Back