• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Gabriel sat with her legs crossed in the sand, watching the very fabric of reality crumble around her.

"...They must've done it." She thought, but she didn't care.

She meditated calmly, clearing her mind of all other things. This was her form of training, in a way. She was sharpening her senses constantly through this, and thus, she immediately noticed Lance coming towards her.

"I assume this means that David succeeded..." She said.
Lance nodded.

"The wrestler managed to defeat Set, yes." Lance said.

"...he's...not in good shape though. He's....barely hanging on." Lance said. His voice was somber, it was clear that he was slightly worried about him.

"Antares is treating his wounds...and he asked me to come and get you."

Gabriel sighed, looking around. "This space is collapsing with Set's defeat..." She said, "We won't survive if we stay here when it does, but it should be easier to get out now..." She stood up.

"Let's go." She teleported over to the rest of the group, "Glad to see your here, Angel girl." Antares said.

"Gabriel, are you okay...?" Rory asked as she stumbled onto her feet, "Yeah. I'm fine." She said, "This place is collapsing. Antares--"

"I'm already on it." Antares snapped his fingers, a portal in space. "Are you all ready to go?"

"There is no need to be so excited," Antares said as he walked through the portal, wait awaited the party being a bright hallway, a passive aura wrapping around anybody who was severely injured, which was pretty much only David.

His healing process went slowly, though, as if the damage dealt to him by Set was dealt with countless different properties whether it be mental, physical, spiritual, conceptual, and anything in between.

"Your wounds will heal, King of Tigers. You simply need to rest. You won't be in fighting condition for a while, that's for sure." Antares said.

"You'll see." Antares said as they arrived at a large door that was around Ivan's height, "Welcome to Ragnarok."

Behind the door stood an enormous tree showered in a green light, multiple buildings hanging from the branches.

leo-amaral-tree-city.jpg

"What a place... This is your organization?" Rory asked, "It is the base of operations, yes. I do think Lance visited this place once before."

(I hope Midas remembers that one mini-arc from like 40 pages ago lol.)

"You'll see." Antares said as they arrived at a large door that was around Ivan's height, "Welcome to Ragnarok."

Behind the door stood an enormous tree showered in a green light, multiple buildings hanging from the branches.

leo-amaral-tree-city.jpg

"What a place... This is your organization?" Rory asked, "It is the base of operations, yes. I do think Lance visited this place once before."

(I hope Midas remembers that one mini-arc from like 40 pages ago lol.)
(I do 👀)
Lance froze.

"no........" Lance muttered. he glanced at Antares. his fists clenched, before loosening. he didn't know how to react.

"...Yes. Kiara and I visited this place before...." Lance said blankly.

he glanced at Antares.

"....are you responsible...for the trials....me and Kiara went through...while we were here?" He asked.

(I do 👀)
Lance froze.

"no........" Lance muttered. he glanced at Antares. his fists clenched, before loosening. he didn't know how to react.

"...Yes. Kiara and I visited this place before...." Lance said blankly.

he glanced at Antares.

"....are you responsible...for the trials....me and Kiara went through...while we were here?" He asked.
"Am I personally responsible? No. Am I acquainted with the one who is responsible? Yes." Antares said, staring down at Lance.

Antares continued to glare down at Lance, "I assume you saw a man at the end of the trials? That was an envoy of the Gi Root, one of the four Primordial Plants." Antares said, "It is the Earth Root dedicated to preserving all life, the anti-thesis to the Qliphoth Tree which that boy Belial fused with. Just as the Okeanos Blossom preserves ocean life, and the Ouranós Blossom preserves life in space and sky, the Gi Root preserves life in general. " Antares then let out a sigh.

"And thus, a hero must emerge to help preserve life in the multiverse. That was the envoy's primary function, and it was simply fulfilling that duty. And while it is not specifically meant to supply my organization with members, I exploited its functions for such a purpose." He said.

"100 million years." Antares said, "Yes, I believe that is the time... Let me check." Antares snapped his fingers, "Fafnir, do you mind reminding me of how long Kiara and I trained for?"

Suddenly, a teenage boy appeared by the side of Antares.

S208_Stage1-3.png

"Of course, father. Yes, you and Lady Kiara trained in Dead Space for 100,234,876 years, 5 months, 3 weeks, 6 days, 16 hours, 22 minutes, and 59 seconds." The boy said.

"That confirms it, then."

"Wh-What...?" Rory asked.

"Fafnir, Rory may be dazed. I think she didn't hear you. Mind repeating?" Antares asked. For such an imposing guy his short-term memory was garbage.

"Yes, father, 100,23-" Rory cut him off.

"I heard you!!" She shouted.

David's eyes shot open, the news shocking him enough to knock him out of his unconscious daze. The number made his 5 years of training with Masayoshi seem like nothing in comparison.

Lance himself froze, visible surprise on his face.

"....100...."

"....million...?" He said, as if he didn't believe the mans words.

"...and....she spent all that time...doing nothing...but training with you...?" Lance said.

"I don't remember us doing anything else during that short time frame, so it is likely that's all we did," Antares said.

"Short!?" Rory shouted, "How is that short!?"

"I am very old in comparison to humans so things like that seem short to me, Rory." Antares said.

"What sort of question is that, trickster? Obviously, we did combat training." Antares said, tilting his head in confusion. "You seem surprised... But isn't this level of tenacity commonplace for your lot? I've heard good things, after all."

"I...I suppose Kiara always seemed extremely tenacious...as are many of the others in our group but...."

"...for 100 million years..." He muttered to himself.

"...does she still....remember us? Her friends and family...I mean" Lance said.
"If she did not remember do you think I would be hearing things about your group from her?" Antares asked, "The woman remembers you and your friends, Lance. There is no doubt in that."

"If she did not remember do you think I would be hearing things about your group from her?" Antares asked, "The woman remembers you and your friends, Lance. There is no doubt in that."
(YEAH I USED THE WRONG NUMBER I MEANT MILLION)

".....amazing...." Lance said. he wasn't sure how to react. A part of him was...glad that Kiara hadn't forgotten about him. even though they only knew each other for a short time.

".....Where is Kiara now? Can we see her?"

Fafnir turned to Yharon, "Let it be known I'm not the Great Divine-Class Dragon, Fafnir. I'm simply named after him, you see." Fafnir said before snapping his fingers, transporting David into a comfortable bed within one of the wooden houses in the area.

Lance glanced at Antares.

"...how bad is it?" he asked, turning towards the dragon.

Meanwhile

David sighed. laying on top of the bed and drifting slowly into unconsciousness.

"...what the hell am I gonna do now?" He murmured. He winced, the very act of talking sending pain through his body. David wasn't used to being so injured, being so weak that he wasn't able to move. and he hated every second of it. he wished his wife was here. and hoped that she could send a duplicate of herself to check in on him when she could.

Last edited:
"It's horrendous." Antares said, "In his battle with Set he was inflicted every kind of damage imaginable, and yet somehow survived. It's safe to say it's a miracle he's even speaking right now, he's practically a cripple for the time being."

"With time... Yes, he will recover. But it will be a very long road, although, that partially depends on his own regenerative abilities. How long it will take for him to get into fighting condition once again, I do not know." Antares said, crossing his arms.

Antares nodded, "Yes, it seems so."

Rory let out a sigh, "Antares... Where is Kiara? Is she not here?" She asked.

"She will either be out on a mission or she will be out training. I keep telling her to take it easy since we are no longer within Dead Space that she should take it easy due to her pregnancy but she is as stubborn as a mule..." He said.

"Damn... Do you know when she'll be back...?" Rory asked, struggling to keep her eyes open.

"Maybe in a few minutes, maybe in a few hours. Who can say?" Antares said, until the revving of a motorcycle could be heard far into the distance.

Back