• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"No."

Antares said bluntly, "David, I cannot teach you how to live. Not even I know how to properly live within this multiverse. None of us knows how to live, unfortunately. You must mark your own path upon the hall of legends, King of Tigers."
David nodded.

"....I guess you're right. I'll have to figure that out on my own." David said.

".....if your organization is dedicated to helping the dream world and its people"

David knelt, getting onto his knees in front of the man.

"...then I will gladly join your group." David said finally.

"I believe Young David speaks of not making the same mistake again brother, in that regard I'm planning to add someone to our ranks that would be more then happy to give David some tips, albeit most likely ones he's heard before." Sebas said
"...I would like to meet this person then...." David said, glancing at Sebas.

"Off your knees. When did I say get on your knees? Weird. That's a weird thing to do without command..." Antares said.
"Oh...well...uh" David said, scratching his head.

"I figured I would have to....like...swear loyalty to the group or something...or like their would be some kinda...ceremony or....." David said awkwardly.

"..so I thought...uh...getting on my knees would make sense? I guess?"

(I guess he's so used to getting on his knees because of his and Masayoshi's ahem... Bedtime activities...)

((True))

"Young David, that would be to bend one knee and touch it to the ground...." Sebas said, raising a bushy eyebrow
"Oops! yeah, uh, you're right" David said.

awkwardly he stood up.

"Though uh...I guess that isn't necessary" David said, scratching his head.

"I uh... Think he and Masayoshi have gotten a little freaky in the bedroom to much and that's why..." Rory mumbled.
"...Rory ain't got any right to call me freaky..." David thought, though she might not have been completely wrong...

(just gonna leave this last comment)

“…look, I’m just happy that…you guys are still extending me an invitation like this, despite my mistakes, ya know…? I appreciate…you giving me this chance to be in this group of yours!” David said, smiling awkwardly.

“the kneeling was just me trying to express that, as weird as that sounds” David shrugged, chuckling slightly.

"Anyway. So about Set." David said, glancing at Antares. His face hardened, becoming visibly more serious.

"...Can I fight him alone....without interference?"

Last edited:
(just gonna leave this last comment)

“…look, I’m just happy that…you guys are still extending me an invitation like this, despite my mistakes, ya know…? I appreciate…you giving me this chance to be in this group of yours!” David said, smiling awkwardly.

“the kneeling was just me trying to express that, as weird as that sounds” David shrugged, chuckling slightly.

"Anyway. So about Set." David said, glancing at Antares. His face hardened, becoming visibly more serious.

"...Can I fight him alone....without interference?"
"I care not about who fights him, only that he is defeated." Antares turned to K, his face still visibly more stern and serious than David's. Maybe that's just how he looked.

"The Blade of Ra, hand it over." He demanded, "Uh, what do you need it for...?" She asked.

"In case the King of Tigers fails, we'll need a failsafe." Antares said, snatching the blade away from her.

(So, is Lance going to respond to any of this lol.)

(Idk what to have him say lol, I was gonna have him respond to Kiara being alive but we kinda quickly moved past that)

Lance glanced at David.

"You don't need to do this alone, wrestler. I'm sure me and some of you're other comrades would be more than willing to assist you" Lance said.

David turned to him.

"Heh, I didn't think ya cared about me that much, Lance." David said.

"....but. I'm doing this alone. I'm...done. Done with other people getting hurt because of my mistakes...." David said, shaking his head.

he glanced back at Antares.

"Do you know how I can locate Set?"

(I was at least waiting for you to have him internally acknowledge her being alive lol. Felt weird to just not have him react since he was like her closest friend barring Rory but their married so she doesn't count, but then again I don't want to pressure you, do whatever lol.)
((Naw I'll have Lance acknowledge it after you respond lol, because he does care and is really glad that she is safe.)

... wow Midas.
( 🌚 )

"David, I know you're trying to get better, but nobody is going to get hurt because of your mistakes. We have Gabriel to heal us and Lance has forcefields stronger than most of the people here combined, courtesy of that Seraphim prick." Rory said.

"Hey, watch it," Metatron said.

"Point is, don't go at this alone. If you die, I couldn't face Kiara when we see her again... Believe it or not, she actually is sort of fond of you. It isn't like I want you dead anyway, either..." Rory said.

"David, I know you're trying to get better, but nobody is going to get hurt because of your mistakes. We have Gabriel to heal us and Lance has forcefields stronger than most of the people here combined, courtesy of that Seraphim prick." Rory said.

"Hey, watch it," Metatron said.

"Point is, don't go at this alone. If you die, I couldn't face Kiara when we see her again... Believe it or not, she actually is sort of fond of you. It isn't like I want you dead anyway, either..." Rory said.
"........" David glanced at Rory.

David sighed.

"I know you're life...and Gabriel's...is hard enough as it is without me adding extra shit to stress ya out."

"....thank you for...wanting to not let me go at this alone. but...I don't want to make you guys clean up the mistake I made...alright? That isn't right. It ain't fair that I dragged ya into this mess."

"Since when has life ever been fair, David? My life is the exact opposite of fair given the fact that I was born as the anti-thesis of existence itself..." Rory said, letting out a sigh.
"...I know Rory..." David said, looking away.

"...I know...that you've never had an easy road. Not since ya came here."

".but..for too many of you guys. Being my ally has only made your lives worse. I...I realize that now." David said, shaking his head.

"....but if you guys want to help, despite....everything. then....I can't refuse. Just know that you guys deserve better."

"That is none of my concern, then," Antares said bluntly, "If you believe yourself to care for her then assist in the completion of this mission." Antares held his hand out, a hologram of a crimson pyramid forming in his hand.

"That is Set's current location. For now, we'll call it The Red Pyramid. We can assume that he's yet to completely form from the despair you produced, King of Tigers... A calamity of such power doesn't form easily, after all. It's shrouded in quite the dark aura, so it'll take me a while to completely pinpoint the location, but if we move quickly we may be able to intercept the complete formation of Set." The hologram then dissipated as Antares looked back down at Lance.

"Oh, and I shall also ask, are you going to join the organization as well? I assumed so given you seem to have at least some interest in protecting this world... Even if only for personal gain. But that doesn't concern me."

Lance shrugged again.

"I'll have to find out more about the organization, before making any decision," He said

"After this Set business is dealt with, I'd like to see what you're organization is for myself"

David stood up from the wall he was leaning on, his expression cold.

"This calamity you're talking about..." David said.

"Once it fully forms, how strong will it be?"

Back