• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"There are plenty of ways. That woman, K. She possesses the Blade of Ra, a blade forged by an ancient Warmaster meant to destroy Roman fortresses. It could perhaps destroy this place with Set in it... But we'd all also die with this place. So you must fight him." Antares said.

"It is a lot of information, I understand. I understand everything seems rather confusing or cluttered within your mind, King of Beasts. But this is the reality of the situation."

"There are plenty of ways. That woman, K. She possesses the Blade of Ra, a blade forged by an ancient Warmaster meant to destroy Roman fortresses. It could perhaps destroy this place with Set in it... But we'd all also die with this place. So you must fight him." Antares said.

"It is a lot of information, I understand. I understand everything seems rather confusing or cluttered within your mind, King of Beasts. But this is the reality of the situation."
David sighed.

"...I...I want to do anything I can...to atone for what I've done." David said, staring at the man.

"...and If that means taking on this...new calamity that I've created. I'll gladly do so."

"All I need to know...is where I can find him...and how I can defeat him."

"A comrade of mine. A woman of unrivaled determination and martial prowess. Truly an inspiration, that one." Antares said, although, his stern face did not waver even as he spoke praises of this woman.

"Her name escapes me, though... Perhaps it is my short-term memory loss catching up to me."

"A comrade of mine. A woman of unrivaled determination and martial prowess. Truly an inspiration, that one." Antares said, although, his stern face did not waver even as he spoke praises of this woman.

"Her name escapes me, though... Perhaps it is my short-term memory loss catching up to me."
David glanced at him for a moment. and then froze.

"....uh...women....determination...." David thought

David shook his head.

"Naw...that would be too much of a coincidence...."

".....but....the women....knows me."

"...and she doesn't hate me....." David thought

he began to speak.

"Hey....uh...."

"...does the name...Kiara, ring any bells? she....uh...kinda uses fire a lot. looks...kinda...pregnant?"

"Fire? Well, usually she channels those into absolutely massive explosions the likes of which you've never seen... But yes, fire is within her skillset. Her name is Kiara...? I never bothered to learn it..." Antares said, mumbling slightly.

"Fire? Well, usually she channels those into absolutely massive explosions the likes of which you've never seen... But yes, fire is within her skillset. Her name is Kiara...? I never bothered to learn it..." Antares said, mumbling slightly.
"AY WAIT A MINUTE"

David jumped upward, grasping the man by the arms.

"IF I'm right...and...that persons Kiara...then...."

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS?!" David said excitedly.

"Your hands. My arms. Remove your hands from my arms." Antares said, his face contorting with discomfort.
"Oh....uh..."

David let go of his arms.

"..sorry man...I uh..." He trailed off.

"That woman...is uh...really important to one of my comrades. Like, her wife." David said, scratching his head.

"...so uh...if we could find her. Then that would be amazing." David said.

"Huh." Antares rubbed his chin in thought, "And you are sure we are speaking of the same person? Do you perhaps know of her last name?"
"...uh...."

"shit...uh..." David was deep in thought. It had been so long he had trouble remembering it.

"...it was the same name as her summoning dream, right? the red guy...." David thought.

"....I think it was like....Akari or somethin?" David said scratching his head.

"Akari... Akari..." Antares went deep into thought, "Ah, yes. A woman named Kiara Akari is in fact one of my comrades. She rides on a crimson motorbike and is indeed pregnant... Or she is in the early stages of pregnancy still given the fact her stomach is still quite small... If I remember correctly."

"Akari... Akari..." Antares went deep into thought, "Ah, yes. A woman named Kiara Akari is in fact one of my comrades. She rides on a crimson motorbike and is indeed pregnant... Or she is in the early stages of pregnancy still given the fact her stomach is still quite small... If I remember correctly."
"HELL YEAH!" David said, pumping his fist into the air. Then he froze. What would Kiara think of him...after what had happened? what would she do...knowing what he had done to these people.

he sighed and pushed the thoughts out of his mind. What matters was that Rory was reunited with her wife. If Kiara chose to hate him...he'd have to accept it.

"...So. Do ya know where we can find her?" David asked the man.

"If I didn't I wouldn't be much of a comrade, would I?" Antares said, "If we are indeed speaking of the same people then I can indeed take you to her... After this mission, though."
"Of course." David said.

"Stopping Set comes first. and I'll help in any way I can."

he thought for a moment

".....erm...mission?"

"....you guys part of some...group or somethin?" David asked.

"Indeed. Tell me, have you perhaps heard of the Primordial Plant, the Gi Root? No No... Let's not get into the history. Just know that I and Kiara work together. All will be revealed when it matters." Antares said, "For now, as you said, we stop Set."

"Indeed. Tell me, have you perhaps heard of the Primordial Plant, the Gi Root? No No... Let's not get into the history. Just know that I and Kiara work together. All will be revealed when it matters." Antares said, "For now, as you said, we stop Set."
"...alright." David said nodding.

"...but can you do me a favor? when we get back to the group....tell Rory what you just told me, alright?"

"...uh...Rory is the white-haired... mean-looking woman with the sword...in case you didn't know who she was."

"Mean-looking? I think the opposite... She looked quite dashing. She also looked quite sad and confused, but aren't we all? If anything, I believe somebody of your stature would look frightening to the common man." Antares said, even though he was around triple David's height.

"Mean-looking? I think the opposite... She looked quite dashing. She also looked quite sad and confused, but aren't we all? If anything, I believe somebody of your stature would look frightening to the common man." Antares said, even though he was around triple David's height.

"Ay, dude i'm like...6'7. Your like a giant compared to me" David said, chuckling.

"....but yeah. Rory's...been through a lot lately. That's why....finding her wife...is so important" David said. glancing at the man.

"...I'm hoping that reuniting with Kiara...will help Rory. Like, emotionally at least" David said shrugging.

"Perhaps you speak some truth." Antares said, "The woman, Kiara you call her, speaks not much of her wife. Perhaps I have pressed her about it in times past if my memory serves me well... But never has she spoken of her wife and child. A face contorted with anguish is all I am answered with." Antares said.

"But now is not the time to discuss of such matters. We will return to your group... Your judgment is a such, as long as you defeat Set, while your mistakes are not forgiven, your life shall be spared as such."

(Alright, I think I sort of know how to continue shit now lol.)

Eventually, they reached the group once more. "Huh? David, your alive?!" Rory said, genuinely surprised that Antares hadn't simply slaughtered the wrestler.

"...Apoptosis, Rory, is it? I know quite a lot about you and your workings." Antares said, glaring at her just as he had done with Lance.

"....Oh shit..." Rory thought, "...He doesn't want to kill me because I'm the Apoptosis, does he...?"

"I'll ask this... Does the urge to destroy the world consume you yet? Have you developed the ability to manipulate Star Chaos yet?" Antares asked, his face still stern.

"E-Excuse me...? I don't really remember what Star Chaos is... But I can't manipulate it. And no... I don't want to destroy the world anymore. I... I have a wife and children, so of course, I don't." Rory said, shivering. She hadn't felt such pressure and fear from anybody in a while... She knew Antares would kill her if he sensed anything suspicious from her.

"That is a relief then, Rory the 6th." His face was still stern, but he held his hand out to her, seeming to want to shake hands. "Tales of your exploits travel far and wide, Rory. If you ever wish, I'd be pleased if you joined my group."

Rory shook his hand, "Considering I don't know much about you I think I'll have to decline that..." For now, it seemed as though Antares wouldn't kill her.

"I'm afraid I don't believe Rory would be the best fit for Ragnarok, her power is something to behold when she gets to it, but her morality no longer reflects that of someone who truly wants to do good. Merely someone who fights, trains, and fights some more. At least until we reunite her with Kiara, and even then, I believe the only reason she'd even think about joining is because Kiara is a member." An aged-looking man with platinum white hair and a beard said, appearing out of quite literally nowhere, having hid in several layers of nonexistence to avoid peering eyes.

"He is a brother of mine, yes. Call him Sebas. Both him and Kiara work under me." Antares said.

"Ok, now I'm curious..." Rory said, "What exactly does this group of yours do...?" She asked.

"First and foremost, we are protectors of those in need. We call ourselves Ragnarok." Antares said, "It is a place where heroes gather, some would call it."

"He is a brother of mine, yes. Call him Sebas. Both him and Kiara work under me." Antares said.

"Ok, now I'm curious..." Rory said, "What exactly does this group of yours do...?" She asked.

"First and foremost, we are protectors of those in need. We call ourselves Ragnarok." Antares said, "It is a place where heroes gather, some would call it."

"Where heroes gather...?" David said.

he glanced at him and hesitated.

"so...you guys go around, helping the weak?"

"Our operations extend much farther than that, but it is a part of it... Yes." Antares said, "And now that you have the gist of my work, it's time we complete this mission." Antares said, looking up at the sky.

"Now, I could complete this myself rather easily... But I'm intrigued." He turned to David, "I desire to test your mettle. Do you believe you can resolve the calamity you created, King of Tigers?"

"Our operations extend much farther than that, but it is a part of it... Yes." Antares said, "And now that you have the gist of my work, it's time we complete this mission." Antares said, looking up at the sky.

"Now, I could complete this myself rather easily... But I'm intrigued." He turned to David, "I desire to test your mettle. Do you believe you can resolve the calamity you created, King of Tigers?"
David glanced at the man.

"...The calamity was the result of my mistake. I should be the one to resolve it..." David said, shaking his head.

"....I can't tell you if I can defeat the calamity, I don't know its strength...."

"but..."

David clenched his fist.

"I'll do whatever it takes. I'll use everything in my power to stop it"

"Heh, it feels kind of inadequate being in the presence of both remaining Dominator-Class Dragons, though I'm not going to harp on some... tragic history..." Yharon said

"That is a good cause." Ivan the Terrible said

"You must have a good collection of history, as expected of a Divine-Class Dragon! As for you, David, you are quite weak when compared to you comrades, especially the Seraphim-Class angelic being that is the gloves of the one who tried to bluff about a Dominator-Class Dragon to a Dominator-Class Dragon." Sebas responded

"My friend, I don't think anybody asked." Antares said, turning to David. "Now, don't listen to them, my friend. Your road to strength will have only just begun under my command. After this, will you join me?"
"......." David stared at Antares, ignoring Sebas's remark.

"...after...what I've done...."

"....you would still let me...join your organization of heroes....?" David asked, glancing at the man.

"Only after you've cleaned up your mess, of course." Antares said, "But yes, I would let you join. Provided you do not repeat such a mistake, forcing me to end your life."
David glanced at him. Slowly he began walking towards him, standing in front of him."

".....If...if I join you guys..."

"....can you teach me to become....a better hero? A man who can better help the people of the dream world, and protect it from harm?" David said. It was a strange question. But it was what David was thinking.

"No."

Antares said bluntly, "David, I cannot teach you how to live. Not even I know how to properly live within this multiverse. None of us knows how to live, unfortunately. You must mark your own path upon the hall of legends, King of Tigers."

Back