• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Good. Now, you have 10 seconds to tell us what we want to know before I kill you. We transcend the concept of time so it should be easy." R.O.B said, pointing his weapon at K.

"Alright, calm the hell down, weirdo!" K yelled out, "Look... What this place is isn't generally complicated, alright? It's just like... A blemish on the seems of reality, alright? Something that was only created from intense damage to the fabric of reality..." K said.

"Good. What did you steal?" R.O.B asked, still pointing his weapon at K.

"Th-That's..." K stumbled on her words once again.

"Your wasting time. Speak." R.O.B shot a warning shot at her, barely grazing her cheek with highly-concentrated plasma.

"That was a warning. What did you steal?" R.O.B asked, his voice deep and cold.

"I- I stole something... That may be capable of dismantling this world, alright...? No other technology or magic was capable of doing it but what I have might be able to..." K said.

"Where is it?" R.O.B asked.

"Not on me... I hid it so that people like Adrian couldn't find it-" R.O.B shot at her once again, the beam getting ever closer to her face, but still barely grazing her.

"Where is that?" He asked.

"-Jus- Just- follow me to it..." K said.

David glanced at the robot for a few moments.

"......."

He considered simply just leaving. What was the point? In any of this? what does it matter if they found this artifact if David had already killed everyone in the desert? David never cared, about any of this. He wanted to help the people in the desert. and now that they were gone....he had nothing.

"......"

he rose to his feet, stumbling slightly. and slowly walked towards the group, not looking anyone in the eye.

Last edited:
(I feel like you take my jokes to seriously lol.)
(azontr: Makes jokes about me having a life
Me:
brie-larson-pretty.gif
)

Masayoshi followed behind David, teleporting behind him.

"What did you just do?" Masayoshi asked, "David, honey, what did you do...?"

Masayoshi's voice slammed into David like a truck. slowly, he turned around to her. his eyes hollow, empty. He didn't look her in the eye. He didn't want to see her. her expression. how she would look at him, know what he had just done.

"......."

"...I....."

"I......killed them" David choked out. He didn't know what else to say.

"Honey, come here..." Masayoshi said, walking toward him and embracing him, "I understand... This is how it felt when I hurt you...."
".....Honey....."

"No...." David said, slowly pushing her away.

"Honey.... they're dead. I KILLED them. Innocent people are dead. I....I'm a murderer!" David choked out. He began clutching his head again, as the faces of the people in the village surfaced again in his mind.

"You...you shouldn't understand. You...you shouldn't love me anymore...." David muttered.

".....Honey....."

"No...." David said, slowly pushing her away.

"Honey.... they're dead. I KILLED them. Innocent people are dead. I....I'm a murderer!" David choked out. He began clutching his head again, as the faces of the people in the village surfaced again in his mind.

"You...you shouldn't understand. You...you shouldn't love me anymore...." David muttered.
"No, David, I can still love you..." Masayoshi said, "After what I did and seeing you still love me, I can. We're not perfect, not me, not you. We fail. We miscalculate. It's happened for all of us. But the important thing is that we keep going and keep fighting. No hero is perfect. Think about those superhero movies. Yes, they save the day, but people often still end up dead. They sometimes make bad judgment calls. Very bad judgment calls. But that doesn't stop them from being heroes. If you plan on giving up or moping like I did after I failed you, then I'd like to ask what you did with the man I fell in love with and trained with for five years..."

Masayoshi exhaled, embracing him again and smiling at him.

"It's not the end of the story. Not yet."

"No, David, I can still love you..." Masayoshi said, "After what I did and seeing you still love me, I can. We're not perfect, not me, not you. We fail. We miscalculate. It's happened for all of us. But the important thing is that we keep going and keep fighting. No hero is perfect. Think about those superhero movies. Yes, they save the day, but people often still end up dead. They sometimes make bad judgment calls. Very bad judgment calls. But that doesn't stop them from being heroes. If you plan on giving up or moping like I did after I failed you, then I'd like to ask what you did with the man I fell in love with and trained with for five years..."

Masayoshi exhaled, embracing him again and smiling at him.

"It's not the end of the story. Not yet."
David looked at her for a long time.

"Y-you...."

"Y-you really think....I can still be....a hero....after what......what I did...?" David said quietly.

"....After....after all of that...bloodshed....."

"....I......"

"How....how can I....keep living....when I took the lives...of so many....?" David muttered.

David looked at her for a long time.

"Y-you...."

"Y-you really think....I can still be....a hero....after what......what I did...?" David said quietly.

"....After....after all of that...bloodshed....."

"....I......"

"How....how can I....keep living....when I took the lives...of so many....?" David muttered.
"By fighting to make sure that no monster like Kill-Gaia, who'd do the same thing but on purpose and with no remorse, don't do that to any other people..." Masayoshi said, "Let that fuel you... Let that power you.... All that disappointment, frustration and anger you feel toward yourself, use that as fuel and motivation to grow stronger. I don't know a lot about heroes, but I know about one... He let someone in his life that he personally knew die by being careless and self-centered. That's not you, I know, but the point is, after that... He felt guilt for that... and he used that as motivation to fight evil... And no matter how many times he fell, he would always find a way to get back up. You fell, now get back up. You're not a failure, you're not even a wrestler.... You're a hero, and you need to act like one...."

As David loathed himself for the failure of his, something would be happening. Something that Masayoshi planned earlier... She was thrown off a little to see and sense it happening, but she could feel David getting... stronger...

"Wait," She thought, "Did...?"

"By fighting to make sure that no monster like Kill-Gaia, who'd do the same thing but on purpose and with no remorse, don't do that to any other people..." Masayoshi said, "Let that fuel you... Let that power you.... All that disappointment, frustration and anger you feel toward yourself, use that as fuel and motivation to grow stronger. I don't know a lot about heroes, but I know about one... He let someone in his life that he personally knew die by being careless and self-centered. That's not you, I know, but the point is, after that... He felt guilt for that... and he used that as motivation to fight evil... And no matter how many times he fell, he would always find a way to get back up. You fell, now get back up. You're not a failure, you're not even a wrestler.... You're a hero, and you need to act like one...."

As David loathed himself for the failure of his, something would be happening. Something that Masayoshi planned earlier... She was thrown off a little to see and sense it happening, but she could feel David getting... stronger...

"Wait," She thought, "Did...?"
"......."

David said nothing for a moment. looking at Masayoshi.

slowly, he wrapped his hands around Masayoshi, embracing her tightly.

"......" tears began to spring from his eyes, as he clutched her, tears flowing onto her dress.

".....thank you...honey.." he muttered.

".....thank you. for....still loving me..."

"......Thank you....for still believing in me...."

"...thank you...for not hating me..."

"Thank you....." David muttered. he choked out a sob. crying silently into Masayoshi's shoulder.

David was so emotional he didn't realize his strength was growing. All he was focused on...was himself, and his wife.

Last edited:
"......."

David said nothing for a moment. looking at Masayoshi.

slowly, he wrapped his hands around Masayoshi, embracing her tightly.

"......" tears began to spring from his eyes, as he clutched her, tears flowing onto her dress.

".....thank you...honey.." he muttered.

".....thank you. for....still loving me..."

"......Thank you....for still believing in me...."

"...thank you...for not hating me..."

"Thank you....." David muttered. he choked out a sob. crying silently into Masayoshi's shoulder.

David was so emotional he didn't realize his strength was growing. All he was focused on...was himself, and his wife.
Masayoshi said nothing. She just embraced her husband, comforting him. In addition to this, she decided to make up for her past mistakes... She telepathically spoke to him, with an unquantifiable number of her speaking at once.

"King Tiger! King Tiger! King Tiger! King Tiger!" They chanted, encouraging him and attempting to boost his morale.

David grinned, chuckling slightly, hearing the cheers that Masayoshi had granted him. he continued to hug her for a long time, letting her comfort him. His tears eventually dried, and he looked up at her.

".....you're the best honey" David muttered, kissing her on the neck.

"....I....I'll keep fighting."

"what happened. I'll never forget it. and I...I can't forgive myself for it. but...."

"I'll keep fighting. I'll keep fighting for you, honey. for us...."

Rory and K walked at the front of the group, R.O.B walked behind them, and Og walked right in the back of the group with PA and Lance.

"Rory..." K spoke up, "I..." Rory cut her off, "Speak faster than that. I'm not in the mood for any heartfelt speeches like the garbage that just went on behind us, K." Rory said bluntly, causing K to sigh.

"Look, I'm sorry. I know I should've told you these things beforehand, and I have no right to demand any respect from you." K said, "Thank you for the apology. It's been accepted." Rory said.

"Wait, that's it? You're not going to like, ask me any questions...? Or yell at me?" K asked, to which Rory simply shook her head as she stared to the sandy path ahead, the night still quite young.

"You did what you did, K. You regret it. I overreacted." Rory said, "Yelling at you or asking unnecessary questions isn't going to get us anywhere when this isn't your fault. It's his. And I'm as livid as I can possibly be right now, K." She said.

"So... I don't care right now, K. I'm pissed, and I simply want to know if my daughter is okay... I want to know if my wife and son, are okay. What is this thing that can make this place collapse?" Rory asked.

"......" K let out a sigh, "It's a sword. It's called the Blade of Ra." K said.

"Good start. Why did this place come into existence? You obviously weren't born here." Rory asked as they continued to walk.

"It's... A recreation, of sorts. No, not a recreation. More like a corrupted version of Egypt... I don't know what it is, but a battle is taking place somewhere, and it's fierce. So fierce that it's created a huge wound in reality... And that's this place. A version of Egypt was affected by the battle, and it became something else. Something bad." K said.

"All I needed to know." Rory said, "If this is a wound in reality all we need to do is fix it or completely destroy it. Your tool takes us to the latter." Rory said, "How long will the trip be?" Rory asked.

"I hid it in a place where teleportation couldn't get you... So if we move quickly we should be there by next sundown." K said before she turned to look Rory in the eyes. "You look tired, Rory. Not depressed or emotionless... You just look tired. Your eyes lack any enthusiasm, or even rage, as you claim. I can tell through the way you walk and talk that you work harder than anybody else... Is that why you look so horrible?" K asked, "Or perhaps is it the current situation...?"

"It's life, K." Rory said swiftly, "It's always just been life. I've always had to deal with something. An abusive father... A dying city or galaxy... A friend who hates me, a family I rarely talk to, and constant fighting. And now this. I'm angry, K. I'm angrier than I've been at a single person in a long time... But for some reason, no matter how hard I try, I can't bring up the energy to yell at him. I can't bring up the energy to hurt him or kill him..." Rory stared at the sky.

"I'm tired of this, K. I'm tired of being angry, or yelling or training, even though I know I need to be stronger than anybody else, and even though I know the stronger I get, the closer the world's end is. I don't care anymore... I just want some peace. Even a few minutes will do." Rory said.

"...I'm sorry that you cannot have that peace, Rory. I don't think you'll ever have that peace you so desperately desire again." K said, "I'm sorry that you don't have anybody to help you through it."

"I did have somebody. I had a son, and I threw him away. I had a daughter, and I threw her away. Both of them hate me to a degree. I had, I mean... I have a wife, and she's not here." Rory let out a sigh, "It doesn't matter anymore."

"But Rory... Don't you think this may be some sort of sign...? Some sign to... To stop pushing yourself so hard. To actually try and make your life better than it is? I mean, don't you think this is a good thing, in a way?" K asked.

"Shut up, K." Rory said randomly, "Just shut up, please."

Rory ignored King Tiger's apology because she didn't care anymore. Yelling at him wasn't going to get her anywhere, accepting it didn't matter as he couldn't undo his mistake. She didn't have the energy to say anything to him, and she didn't have anything to say. She didn't care. Rory the 6th was tired.

David sighed. He ****** up, and he couldn't expect anyone to forgive him. It was a miracle that his wife and Gabriel, two of the closest people in his life at the moment, didn't hate him.

"Gabriel...." David thought

David cursed under his breath.

"....I...I shouldn't have done that to her. I'm her only friend right? and I said I wanted to kill myself....in front of her...after she was already so stressed."

"...I...I need to..." David thought.

David spoke up, glancing at the group.

"......Can I....go look for Gabriel?" David said quietly.

Gabriel sat on the ruins of the town that R.O.B had atomized with his cannon. All that was left, a giant hole in the desert, nothing but the wind coming out of it.

"Why..." She sat, her legs hanging down. "Why does he have to be so stupid...?" Gabriel clenched her fists, "Why does he have to go around saying and doing all of this stupid shit!? Think before you act!! Why can't you just use your ******* head and realize that extending your gravity manipulation across the ENTIRE DESERT isn't a good idea!? What's so difficult about that, I wonder!? What is your ******* PROBLEM!?" Gabriel vented as she gritted her teeth.

Back