• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"More than half an hour? I'm already here, though." King Tiger could feel somebody wrap their arms around him...

Then all he could feel was a rough sandy bullet being shoved through his skull and brain, completely piercing his head.

"DAVID!" Gabriel dashed over to heal him.

"Who the hell is this?" Rory said, preparing herself for combat as she noticed the only thing that was standing there was a man made entirely out of sand.

"Oh ****..." K said, breathing heavily.

"K, what's wrong? You said there would be creatures, plural, not one guy made of sand... Gabriel, how is David's healing going!?" Rory yelled out.

"Oh, that won't be healing. He won't die though. He seems durable." Said the man.

"Well first off..." The man exploded into dozens of pieces of sand, flying into the air.

"My name isn't sandman, Pandora's Actor. Although, I get why you thought so..." Pandora's Actor could feel somebody leaning against his back.

"Your name is Adrian Xerxes..." K said, her tone filled with nothing but grimace.

"Bingo!" The man made of sand snapped his fingers, an eruption of hot sand shooting up from under Pandora's Actor as he was thrown through a portal made in space.

"You seem to know him well..." Rory said as Adrian walked towards them slowly.

"He's been hunting me for a while for reasons I'd rather not share... He's a bounty hunter versed, and probably the best man ever, at Desert Sorcery," K said.

"Desert Sorcery... I've never heard of something like that," Gabriel said, standing up straight.

"That's cause I invented it, angel girl." Adrian appeared behind Gabriel, but he was still in front of them...

"Quicksand--Devour." Gabriel could feel her body swiftly sink into the sand, but just before she was fully consumed in a mere moment, she separated a piece of her body from herself, creating a clone of herself as the original body was devoured.

"That was close..." Gabriel thought.

"Oh how borish." Pandora's Actor said, his momentum being removed because ******* everyone has the Acrobatics to do that while oceans upon oceans of water being created under the sand and making something akin to mud, with how constantly the steam rose up from the ground it would limit the sand's movement because of all the water particals

Adrian easily walked through the mud, seeming unaffected by the change in form as he walked towards Lance.

"No."

Lance could only feel Adrian's sandy hand shoved right through his chest, "I'm not hunting that girl for money. I'm hunting this one..."

"That's enough of that," Metatron said as a forcefield was formed around Lance, violently propelling Adrian away, dispersing his entire body as the mud slowly returned to nothing but sand.

"Simply because I want to." Adrian reformed.

"T-thank you Metatron" Lance said, sighing.

"He may be a bounty hunter...but he's nothing like I was....he's insane..." He said. Lance grabbed several daggers and enchanted them with Metatrons power, before throwing them at Adrian.
"Insane!?" Lance could feel something grab his face, "Now, that's just rude." Adrian was pierced by the daggers and his form dispersed... But another one of him formed from the sand behind Lance!?

"I prefer the term 'creative', thank you very much." A large quantity of sand completely surrounded Lance's face as he was thrown into the air, the sand beginning to clamp down on his skull in an attempt to swiftly crush it.

"What are you doing here, Adrian? Where are the sand-creatures I saw in my prediction?" K said as she walked up to him.

"Those things? I thought they were serving those Set priests so I killed them all before I got here. Turns out I was wrong, but it doesn't matter." Adrian said.

"Yeah, it really doesn't matter." Rory jumped into the fray, swiftly cutting Adrian into trillions of pieces the size of quarks.

"Whoever you are, you definitely aren't at full power. If you were, that probably would've killed me!" Adrian said, laughing out loud.

"What the hell do you know..." Rory said, "A lot. Devour her, quicksand."

"Like hell!" Rory's leg was swiftly torn off by the sand below her, but she was fast enough that she could dash forward to attack Adrian before she was completely devoured by the quicksand.

"And if you were at full power I assume that I wouldn't even be able to scratch you... But you aren't, so that's better for me." Suddenly, Adrian's body dispersed into a veil of sand around Rory. "What the-" Before she could get any words in the sand completely eclipsed her.

"Evaporate." The veil of sand around Rory exploded in a brilliant flash of fire and brimstone, like that of a supernova, her body being launched out, charred and burned.

(Wait, is Rory so much more durable than David that the same dude who pierced his skull wouldn't even scratch her? Rory built different?!)

"GOD ******* DAMN IT" David said. watching Rory as she was burned.

Using his gravity Manipulation, he attempted to levitate all of the sand around the area into the sky, before creating a black hole, hoping to consume and crush the sand into nothing.

at the same time, Lance used his teleportation to barely dodge his grisly fate, panting slightly.

Using Metatron's light manipulation, he launched several powerful beams of light at the man.

(Wait, is Rory so much more durable than David that the same dude who pierced his skull wouldn't even scratch her? Rory built different?!)

"GOD ******* DAMN IT" David said. watching Rory as she was burned.

Using his gravity Manipulation, he attempted to levitate all of the sand around the area into the sky, before creating a black hole, hoping to consume and crush the sand into nothing.

at the same time, Lance used his teleportation to barely dodge his grisly fate, panting slightly.

Using Metatron's light manipulation, he launched several powerful beams of light at the man.
"Quicksand..."

As Adrian was being consumed along with the sand, he pressed his hands together, as if he was chanting some sort of spell.

"Devour light. Devour space."

Suddenly, the sand that David was trying to suck into his black hole violently morphed into dozens of giant dog heads which chomped down on the black hole, seeming to consume the space around it, along with consuming any light, systematically destroying the black hole and Lance's beams.

Gabriel grabbed onto the charred Rory, "...I can still fight." She said.

"I know you can, but that isn't the issue. If he can harm you like this even when your weakened then he's obviously a threat. The spell he keeps using... He calls it 'quicksand', is obviously some sort of absorption spell." Gabriel said.

"Of course it is, sweetheart. But that's not all... Evaporate."

Like with Rory, the sand around them began to violently heat up, resulting in an exploding that consumed the group, resulting in trillions of degrees of heat and pressure.

"What a nuisance... If I hadn't stepped in my contractor would be dead... Or at least severely injured." Metatron formed another barrier around Lance, "Mortal, we need to bail. I can't fight this man in weapon form and your no match for him 1v1." Metatron said.

"What's wrong, K? Are you still not gonna fight-" Suddenly, Adrian could feel a whip wrap around his neck.

"She ain't gon' fight, but I am." Og came out undamaged by the explosion, using his whip to cut Adrian into pieces the size of quarks in a flail of insane speed. "That'll keep yah busy, aye. Toirneach."

Suddenly, hundreds of lightning bolts struck down on Adrian as Og said some sort of spell, "Thanks, Og... How are you unharmed...?" Gabriel asked.

"That's cause I ran away, haha! I decided to come back though, aye." He said.

Last edited:
"He's strong because he is quite literally made of sand, David... Desert Sorcery makes use of sand and mana to form spells only able to be used with a large quantity of sand around the caster. We're in a desert, so that pretty much gives him a home-field advantage." K said, glaring at Adrian.

"Lance, you know exactly what will happen if you run, but that doesn't really matter in this situation..." Metatron said telepathically to him.

"He's strong because he is quite literally made of sand, David... Desert Sorcery makes use of sand and mana to form spells only able to be used with a large quantity of sand around the caster. We're in a desert, so that pretty much gives him a home-field advantage." K said, glaring at Adrian.

"Lance, you know exactly what will happen if you run, but that doesn't really matter in this situation..." Metatron said telepathically to him.

"Then....how do we beat him?" David asked.

"He must have some kinda weakness or somethin!"

Lance spoke to Metatron.

"Metatron....we can't just leave the people here to die...I can't do that....not again..." Lance thought to the angel.

"Do I have some sort of weakness? Everything does, after all.." Adrian appeared behind David, leaning against his back, as if he was teasing him... Taunting him to see if he would foolishly attack.

"His weakness is his core... All Desert Sorcerers have a core that they hide somewhere and it can't be to far away from him at times. Destroy it and you'll take away his power-" Suddenly, sand wrapped around K as she was plunged into the ground.

"That's enough of that... Did you not think I didn't notice that telepathic conversation you were having with those gloves, Lance Lafayette?" Adrian said, dozens of tendrils made of sand sprouting out from his back. "Thinking of running away? I can't say I blame you..."

Suddenly, Adrian was assaulted with a burst of light from below the ground, once again dispersing his body. K jumped out from the ground, creating various barriers that she would use to block off the entrance of any sand within the area she isolated the group in.

"Thank you, mortal woman..." Metatron said, "Thank your wielder for not ditching us like a coward as you suggested. Ever thought of cutting off your telepathic connections from anyone else because I could hear that convo from a mile away, darling." K said.

"Why, you little..." Metatron thought to himself.

"Do I have some sort of weakness? Everything does, after all.." Adrian appeared behind David, leaning against his back, as if he was teasing him... Taunting him to see if he would foolishly attack.

"His weakness is his core... All Desert Sorcerers have a core that they hide somewhere and it can't be to far away from him at times. Destroy it and you'll take away his power-" Suddenly, sand wrapped around K as she was plunged into the ground.

"That's enough of that... Did you not think I didn't notice that telepathic conversation you were having with those gloves, Lance Lafayette?" Adrian said, dozens of tendrils made of sand sprouting out from his back. "Thinking of running away? I can't say I blame you..."

Suddenly, Adrian was assaulted with a burst of light from below the ground, once again dispersing his body. K jumped out from the ground, creating various barriers that she would use to block off the entrance of any sand within the area she isolated the group in.

"Thank you, mortal woman..." Metatron said, "Thank your wielder for not ditching us like a coward as you suggested. Ever thought of cutting off your telepathic connections from anyone else because I could hear that convo from a mile away, darling." K said.

"Why, you little..." Metatron thought to himself.
Lance nodded,

"I...I'm still a coward. but.... I've traveled too long with these people to just run away whenever things get difficult.....Sorry. Metatron." He said. He grabbed a sword from his pocket dimension, holding it in his hands.

he turned to K

"This core you mentioned, can you describe it? How big is it, and what does it look like?" he asked.

"It's akin to a yellow crystal in the shape of a diamond... He can change its location randomly, so watch out." K said.

"I'd first like to know why he's hunting you in the first place... But I guess ill have to ask that later." Gabriel said.

"You do realize that you just said that out loud, right?"

Adrian assaulted the barrier that K had created with various attacks in an attempt to break the barrier, swiftly cracking it. "It's not going to last long... Since we've already lost the element of surprise, we may as well go with your plan, Lance." K said.

"I'm already on it..." Gabriel said.

"R.O.B, when will it be done...?" Gabriel said telepathically, cutting off all outside interference by layering her telepathy with trillions of mystical barriers.

"Give me 5 minutes. Project: Executioner Ray will be done shortly, mom." R.O.B telepathically said as she sat in a chair in the atmosphere, designing some sort of cannon." R.O.B thought back to her.

"Pretty much-"

"Booyah!" Adrian broke through the barrier, shoving his tendrils through Gabriel's neck. "Damnit...!" Gabriel thought.

"Your plan is pretty good... But honestly, when you say it out loud it's pretty easy to figure it out." Adrian said as Gabriel struggled to break free as sand began to spread throughout her body.

"I wonder where your thinking of attacking me from... From below? From the sky? No matter..."

Gabriel let out choked screams, "You piece of shit-- Get off of me!!" Gabriel shouted out, but it only came out as choked screams.

"I wonder... Would you let your guard down if I... For example... If I were to perhaps turn her body into dust, or make her insides violently rupture, or make her choke on sand..." Adrian went on.

"Would that perhaps make you mad enough to lower that attack of yours?"

"Pretty much-"

"Booyah!" Adrian broke through the barrier, shoving his tendrils through Gabriel's neck. "Damnit...!" Gabriel thought.

"Your plan is pretty good... But honestly, when you say it out loud it's pretty easy to figure it out." Adrian said as Gabriel struggled to break free as sand began to spread throughout her body.

"I wonder where your thinking of attacking me from... From below? From the sky? No matter..."

Gabriel let out choked screams, "You piece of shit-- Get off of me!!" Gabriel shouted out, but it only came out as choked screams.

"I wonder... Would you let your guard down if I... For example... If I were to perhaps turn her body into dust, or make her insides violently rupture, or make her choke on sand..." Adrian went on.

"Would that perhaps make you mad enough to lower that attack of yours?"
“Gabriel….”

David took a step forward, his face flashing with obvious hatred and bloodlust. Yet beneath that was....desperation.

"You...you ******* slime..you...BASTARD!" David said approaching the man.

"Let her go..." David said, his fist clenched tightly enough that his fingers pierced through his skin, blood flowing from his hands.

"Don't kill her....please..." David muttered.

"R.O.B... How long...?" Gabriel thought.

"It's 11:54 right now, mom. You've got to survive 6 minutes." R.O.B thought back.

"Alright... I can last that long..." Gabriel's body suddenly exploded.

"What!?-"

"Did you honestly think I would've allowed you to kill me so easily?" Gabriel suddenly appeared right above David's head, "I've got plenty of failsafe, kiddo. I can call you that because I'm thousands of years old, so don't get cocky."

"Haha... What a crafty little shit you are..." Adrian noticed how all the sand was being transformed into a forest by PA.

"Alright. You wanna go CQC? I'm game." Suddenly, blades sprouted out of Adrian's forearms as he walked towards the group.

"Alright... Og, stay on standby with your lightning magic. David, be the meat-shield... It'll help with your durability training. Lance, be a distraction so that Rory can go in on him... K, those barriers of yours are a necessity so try and keep them up." Gabriel telepathically said to everyone.

"Pandora's Actor, be comic relief." She finished off.

Back