• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

David sighed in relief.

"Was worried we'd lost ya their, Gabriel..." David said.

he glanced at Adrien and began to rush towards him. Hardening his muscles and amplifying his durability with his forcefield, he delivered a vicious backhand chop towards Adrien's torso.

"Understood Gabriel!" Lance thought, He used his illusion creation to conjure thousands of illusionary doppelgangers of Rory, which would all rush at the man, giving the real Rory an opportunity to slip in and attack while Adrien was distracted by the illusions.

Upon impact, Adrian's form dispersed into the air. "He's made of sand, don't let up!" K shouted out as she trapped Adrian within a barrier so he'd have a harder time reforming his body.

"Guard dogs of Ra..."

From Adrian's dispersed body sprouted dozens of enormous wolf heads which broke free of K's barrier, but Gabriel was waiting there for him, "I've got you, dumbass." She snapped her fingers, using her vector manipulation to send the pieces of Adrian's body flying everywhere.

"Evaporate-"

The pieces of Adrian's body violently exploded, but Rory jumped in, her body somewhat healed. She warped space, sending the explosions flying somewhere else. Adrian ignored the illusions, easily able to tell who the real Rory was...

His body reformed in a few moments, "Grand Fall of the Sahara."

Adrian's hand suddenly grew bigger, to the size of Mount Everest as he slammed his hand down onto the group, a tidal wave of sand falling from the sky, the pressure being created used to attempt to crush the group.

"Compress..."

Metatron formed a barrier around the group as the sand around them began to compress violently, "Brace for impact!" He shouted out.

"Expand."

Each and every grain of sand turned into violent spikes which covered most of the desert, each spinning at ludicrous speeds in order to increase the damage they'd cause if the group left the barrier.

"He's got us trapped in here..." K said as she layered the barrier to make sure it wouldn't break.

"No need to layer it, mortal woman. My handmade barriers never break." Metatron said.

"I'm gonna try something!" David shouted.

David slammed his hands against the ground, creating a massive force of downward gravity across the desert, channeling an entire multiverse worth of gravity onto the sand grains in the hopes he could compress them into nothing, additionally, he added his matter manipulation to his gravity, hoping that he could crush the individual grains on the sub atomic level, hoping he could allow the group to escape.

"DAVID! QUIT THAT!-" Gabriel shouted as they were let free.

"She's right to yell. You probably just killed that town of people you teleported away!" Adrian teleported behind David, lunging his arm blades at the man's back in an attempt to cut him in half. Rory jumped behind David, using her blade to block the attack. Her blade was cut in half as Adrian's blade dug into her stomach, negating her regeneration.

Rory kicked the man away, the shockwave once again dispersing his body.

"God damnit..." Rory thought as she wiped away some blood from her mouth.

"DAVID! QUIT THAT!-" Gabriel shouted as they were let free.

"She's right to yell. You probably just killed that town of people you teleported away!" Adrian teleported behind David, lunging his arm blades at the man's back in an attempt to cut him in half. Rory jumped behind David, using her blade to block the attack. Her blade was cut in half as Adrian's blade dug into her stomach, negating her regeneration.

Rory kicked the man away, the shockwave once again dispersing his body.

"God damnit..." Rory thought as she wiped away some blood from her mouth.
"......"

"what?"

"I didn't right? they're safe...RIGHT!?"

David's knees fell to the ground.

"Were they...still in the desert?"A look of shock was obvious on his face.

"WHY'D YOU SPREAD IT ACROSS THE ENTIRE DESERT!?" Gabriel shouted back.

"Wow, what a piece of work! Time to die." Adrian aimed another attack at David, Gabriel using her vector manipulation to launch David away as she instead took the attack for him.

"R.O.B, HOWLONGUNTILTHETHINGISFUCKINGDONE-" Gabriel thought quickly to R.O.B.

"In like, 15 seconds." He thought back nonchalantly.

"DAMNIT! Everybody, just start running!" Gabriel shouted.

"Holy **** what the shit jesus christ" David muttered. He was nearly catatonic and was only vaguely aware of what was happening around him.

"I'm a killer. I killed...so man innocent people. Their all dead. I killed them. I crushed them without even meaning to. They had lives, dreams. and I killed them. All the effort they put into living and their just.....gone" David rambled, clutching his head in his hands and ripping off his mask

"I don't deserve to live. I....I killed all those people. They're all dead. I should be dead. It should have been me, they didn't deserve that."

he began to rip the hair out of his head, and sob audibly, his words mixing and becoming an incomprehensible mess as he lay there.

"QUIT WHINING AND RUN!-" Gabriel used her vector manipulation to force David forward with them.

"Is he going to be alright...?" K asked Gabriel as she ran.

"No, not at all..." Gabriel responded swiftly.

"You've got like 7 seconds, mom-"

"I ******* KNOW R.O.B I KNOW THE ******* TIME!" Gabriel snapped, shouting out loud.

"LET ME DIE GABRIEL" David choked, tears and mucus running down his face and falling to the ground.

"THOSE PEOPLE ARE DEAD! THEIR BLOOD IS ON MY HAND! I CANT LIVE WITH THAT" he screeched.
"NOT HAPPENING!" Gabriel yelled out.

"Where the hell are they going...?" Adrian thought as he chased after them.

"3 seconds."

"YOU'RE NOT DYING ON MY WATCH, BECAUSE I ******* CARE ABOUT YOU!" She shouted out once more.

"You won't escape!" Adrian yelled out as he chased them.

"1 second."

"WE'LL TALK ABOUT THIS LATER, BUT DON'T TRY AND KILL YOURSELF IN FRONT OF ME!" Gabriel finished off with that.

"0 seconds left. Project: Executioner Cannon is complete. Firing now."

"Huh?-"

Suddenly, many hundreds of miles behind them, an enormous beam of light shot down from the sky, consuming Adrian in its brilliance. The sandman let out screams of pain and agony as the cannon charged with light magic in high concentrations scorched him, creating a hole in space and time.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!-"

His screams were drowned out by the burst of energy released at the end of the blast which knocked the group on their asses.

"Later..." Gabriel said, "For now, we regroup. Where the hell is Og?" Gabriel asked.

"I be over here." Og said, dragging over some wood. "Ye killed the desert, aye. Dick move." Og said, lighting a fire as it was nighttime.
"No....." David muttered.

"You guys can regroup. I...I can't. I'm gonna......"

"go"

he turned away from the group, and walked away.

"No....." David muttered.

"You guys can regroup. I...I can't. I'm gonna......"

"go"

he turned away from the group, and walked away.
"Absolutely not." Gabriel used her telekinesis and vector manipulation to keep him in place, "None of us are separating. Mostly because I'm worried you'll do something rash... To yourself." Gabriel said.

"I don't want to force you, David. But I'm not letting you out of my sight... For both of our mental states." She said.

"Absolutely not." Gabriel used her telekinesis and vector manipulation to keep him in place, "None of us are separating. Mostly because I'm worried you'll do something rash... To yourself." Gabriel said.

"I don't want to force you, David. But I'm not letting you out of my sight... For both of our mental states." She said.
"Gabriel....." David glanced at her, his eyes dim.

"Why do you still care about me? After what I've done? after what I just did?"

"I don't deserve your worry. I don't deserve YOU."

"Gabriel....." David glanced at her, his eyes dim.

"Why do you still care about me? After what I've done? after what I just did?"

"I don't deserve your worry. I don't deserve YOU."
"DAVID STOP!" Gabriel shouted out.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, ALRIGHT! AN ACCIDENT! YOU JUST DID A HORRIBLE THING! I'VE DONE HORRIBLE THINGS!! LANCE HAS DONE HORRIBLE THINGS, AND SO HAS RORY!! PLEASE, STOP!" Gabriel shouted, her voice filled with nothing but stress and anger.

"Aight lass, let's get ye some rest..." Og said, walking over to Gabriel as she screamed.

"I CARE BECAUSE YOU CARE! YOU CARE ENOUGH TO- TO...-" Gabriel just stopped there, "...Just, stop. Just stop."

"Gabriel, are you okay...?" Rory asked.

"No," Gabriel said bluntly. "I'm going to go train." Gabriel flew off.

"Gabriel wait!-" Rory attempted to reach out to her, but the archangel flew far to fast for her to catch up in Rory's weakened state.

"...God damnit." Rory thought as she stomped on the ground, "What ******* now, K? Your hunch turned out to be way worse than we anticipated."

"I didn't... I didn't want to... I-I'm sorry..." K said, breathing heavily and shivering.

"It ain't yer fault, lass. It ain't anyone's fault, aye! Not even yours, David. You were in the heat of battle, of course you made a rash decision." Og said.

David said nothing. Not acknowledging Og word as he stared into the fire. The faces of the people from the village flashed into his memory, haunting him like specters as the flames danced in his vision.

Lance sighed, taking out one of his cigars and lighting it.

".......If I didn't say the plan aloud...would any of this have happened?" He thought. his hand shook slightly, as he thought about that.

He tried to shake the thought out of his mind.

"....W-whats....done is done...." He said. Shakily, he raised the cigar to his mouth, smoking silently before continuing.

"...We should plan our next move..."

(You have failed me indeed. The only punishment is death.)

c3c.jpg

"First off..." Rory turned to K, "Tell us why Adrian was hunting you, now." Rory said with a threatening tone.

"U-Uh- I-" K stumbled on her words.

"Get to talking, right ******* now." Rory drew her blade, pointing it at K.

"It's best ye listen to the lass, K." Og said, not even flinching as Rory pointed her blade at K. "I want some answers as well, woman. A child is probably drowning in despair because of your hunch." Og said.

"No No... It's both of them... Both K and David..." Rory gripped her blade, gritting her teeth. "It doesn't matter anymore. ******* talk or I'll gut you."

K let out a sigh, "First of all, do not blame me for this. Had David simply controlled the area of effect around us, the battle may have gone far smoother than that."

"DON'T BLAME HIM FOR YOU NOT TELLING US THE WHOLE STORY! WHAT THE HELL EVEN IS THIS PLACE!?" Rory shouted out, her blade merely an inch away from K's face.

"You didn't need to know the whole story to defeat him..." K said, "The entire battle would've gone in our direction if not for his mistake."

"Even so, knowing why Adrian was hunting you may help us prepare for other threats. I think I already know what this place is anyway..." R.O.B said, "And hey, if you don't tell us, you'll have the wrath of my creator and her mother to deal with. Rory is already about to kill you... But imagine what Gabriel can do-"

K cut him off, "Fine! Look, I... I stole something from him."

K let out a sigh, "First of all, do not blame me for this. Had David simply controlled the area of effect around us, the battle may have gone far smoother than that."

"DON'T BLAME HIM FOR YOU NOT TELLING US THE WHOLE STORY! WHAT THE HELL EVEN IS THIS PLACE!?" Rory shouted out, her blade merely an inch away from K's face.

"You didn't need to know the whole story to defeat him..." K said, "The entire battle would've gone in our direction if not for his mistake."

"Even so, knowing why Adrian was hunting you may help us prepare for other threats. I think I already know what this place is anyway..." R.O.B said, "And hey, if you don't tell us, you'll have the wrath of my creator and her mother to deal with. Rory is already about to kill you... But imagine what Gabriel can do-"

K cut him off, "Fine! Look, I... I stole something from him."

David turned away, burying his head in his hands. She was right, he knew she was right. Each word pierced him like a blade as he closed his eyes, wishing he could just disappear, wishing Gabriel didn't save him from the blast.

Lance's grip on his cigar tightened slightly.

"So...you're telling me, the reason why that man appeared, the reason why most of us were nearly killed, was because you stole something and he wanted it back?" Lance said, his voice was even, but there was a clear edge to it.

Lance sighed.

"What did you steal?"

"Lance, if it was anything ******* normal do you think he would've gone to such lengths to get it back you ignorant ape!?" K snapped at him, "I can give you information on this place, its people, and what it is. But cut that ******* attitude that you're not even trying to hide..."

"How petty. Speak." R.O.B said, sitting down.

"OK, just gonna get this out of the way... Everybody but K, shut up." R.O.B pulled out a laser pistol, pointing it at Lance.

"You, drop the unnecessary attitude. David is the one at fault, not her. She could've helped us by telling, but ultimately, David jeopardized the plan. Not saying I care about her, but correcting false info is a hobby of mine. We clear on that?" R.O.B then turned to K.

"You need to quite the stuck-up act. Nobody here owes you shit just as you don't owe us shit. In the end, David is the one at fault, but you actively chose not to give us vital information. That says something." R.O.B then turned to Rory.

"Sit the **** down." He shot her in the leg, "H-Hey! What the ****!?" Rory, in her weakened state, fell to the ground. "I don't want anything out of anybody barring the bitch with the information. Anybody who speaks up dies."

K nodded swiftly, seeming afraid of what R.O.B would do to them all. "A-Alright..."

Back