• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Well, it's a fairly lengthy story, but this was a test. It seems I can only be this far away from Shalor for about four hours before vanishing. So. I'll be here for whatever happens next it seems as I can still act in the singularities while I'm here." Enkidu reasoned, walking forward in a manner that was all too similar to how Shalor usually walked

"Well, it's a fairly lengthy story, but this was a test. It seems I can only be this far away from Shalor for about four hours before vanishing. So. I'll be here for whatever happens next it seems as I can still act in the singularities while I'm here." Enkidu reasoned, walking forward in a manner that was all too similar to how Shalor usually walked
"Alright! uh, well, have fun here I guess" David said, scratching his head.

"How are Shalor and Eonara doing? they're safe, right?"

"Shows that you are a fool, then. You only care if they're alive, not their mental state or health, and not if they're happy. That is what you told me." Enkidu responded, his voice showing disappointment
"Whatever ya say, chain man" David shrugged.

"Didn't really ask ya opinion on it. Shalor and Eonara are tough cookies. As long as they are alive, then they can keep moving foward, ya know? Plus, hey! they got you and whatever other allies they've made to support them until they come home!"

"I asked you how you would feel if what is happening to Belial was happening to Masayoshi. You already know the answer." Enkidu responded
"God damn it" David said, shaking in head.

"Poor kid....he doesn't deserve to go through all this. Taken from his home....knowing his best friend is going through hell...."

he stood silent for a second, thinking.

"Is Shalor, too sad to go on?" He asked Enkidu.

"Or....is he still trying to push forward?"

"Sadness. Pain. Suffering. Worry. Panick. Not one isn't present. But in the end Shalor holds onto Hope. Perhaps that is what makes him genuinely believe that even the apsolute worst people can change. Even a person like Kill-Gaia. When Shalor started his embark in the singularities he was the person you know him as, but as a journey like that progresses you start to learn more about yourself. About who you really are. Shalor has started to see creation in shades of grey, while you see it in black and white. Good and Evil." Enkidu said, putting a hand on David's shoulder

Gabriel then snapped, "David has grown considerably in his views of the world, Enkidu. Maybe before he would have seen the world in black and white... Perhaps he would've never thought of one's circumstances, or lashed out blindly at the drop of hat in rage, but now he thinks. Now he is capable of listening, even if his temper stresses me out. He is on a road, Enkidu. Do not devalue his growth, as nobody actually asked about Shalor's." Gabriel said, crossing her arms.

"......"

"Thank you...Gabriel." David said, smiling at her.

"I'm not the same idealistic idiot I was when Shalor left. I still have my issues. But...I'm not blinded by my own beliefs, at least not as much as in the past. I've made enough mistakes to know just how flawed of a person I truly was back then...."

"I'm glad Shalor is growing, and I'm glad he still has hope. Once he comes back...I'd love to see the man he's grown into"

"I don't have any friends or family, David. If I don't stand up for the only friend I have left then I guess I'm just completely alone." Gabriel said, Rory's chest swelling up in pain.

"....Ouch." Rory thought.
"Heh. Well, I appreciate ya a bunch Gabriel. I don't uh...have too many friends either at this point....outside my wife." David chuckled.

"So having a friend like ya...it really means a lot. I'm here for ya if ya ever need anything, Gabriel."

"...I don't need anything from you, David. All I need for you to do is make my life easier by not being an idiot... No offense..." Gabriel said, rubbing the bridge of her nose. She was clearly stressed with something else barring David's outbursts.

"David, I've been... Researching for years. By years, I mean I isolated an area of time and stayed there for a few years to be alone during my research... And I still found jack ******* shit. Absolutely nothing of value. No book in this god-forsaken desert has anything of value in it..." Gabriel said, letting out a sigh.

"I'm very tired, David. Just very stressed, and very tired."

"It isn't like we haven't seen weirder, David. But I, particularly, am in no mood to deal with this kind of shit..." Gabriel snapped her fingers, the town and it's people disappearing as they were transported to a safer location.

"Huh? Oh right, I forgot I was meant to do that-" Rory said, scratching her head.

"You forgot? Ugh... Next time, leave out the outline you carved around the town. I can do it without that." Gabriel said, touching the ground.

Back