• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(David in shambles rn, he will never recover from this)
jrsbekxaroxa3r7wxvfc.jpg

(All according to plan.)

"I don't get why they were saying all that... The blade was the length of the average longsword...." Masayoshi said.

(btw, did you ever respond to me?)

"Yes, honey, don't worry about that..." Masayoshi assured her husband, "That's not what's important..."
David glanced at Masayoshi.

"A-alright! well....if you don't mind...then I don't mind either!" David said, trying to convince himself, standing to his feet.

"As long as you're happy, I'm happy!" David said psyching himself back up.

"Yes, the size of one's genitalia is quite worthless if you truly desire a positive romantic relationship. I'd say that a larger penis will just be an icing on the cake, it may make things better, but in the long run, you don't require it." Gabriel said.

"Yes, the size of one's genitalia is quite worthless if you truly desire a positive romantic relationship. I'd say that a larger penis will just be an icing on the cake, it may make things better, but in the long run, you don't require it." Gabriel said.

"Thanks...Gabriel" David said.

"You're....you're right. We love each other...She's my queen....."

"We have a good relationship! we don't need anything...like...that" David said.

he leaned over to Masayoshi, and kissed her on the cheek.

"Love ya, honey"

"Besides, there are quite a many ways to please a woman barring vaginal insertion. Now, if you come to my Friday seminar..." Gabriel was cut off by Rory.

"...You have a seminar about this kind of stuff?" Rory asked, confused.

"Of course I do. I've had it prepared in case David ever desired to learn how to please Masayoshi in other ways." Gabriel said, crossing her arms.

"Uh, that's funny...?" Rory said in confusion as she glanced at K who was telepathically talking to Masayoshi.
"Yes, something did..." Masayoshi said before beginning a brief telepathic conversation with K to expound on the details of what had happened, "And because that something happened, that's why I'm a little skeptical about predictions having 100% accuracy. I don't want this to be taken the wrong way, but if I can't trust my own which have helped me time and time again, how can I know I can trust a hunch of someone I just met?"
"If you don't trust me, you don't have to take part in this, you know. I'm not forcing any one of you to do anything. If you don't trust my information then I can easily deal with this myself." K said out loud.

"If you don't trust me, you don't have to take part in this, you know. I'm not forcing any one of you to do anything. If you don't trust my information then I can easily deal with this myself." K said out loud.
"I'm just... doubtful, that's all..." Masayoshi said, "I'm willing to help, and I wouldn't be going to all these lengths if I didn't... But, I do want you to answer a few more questions for me..."

K sighed, "Alright. We're all working towards the same goal of finding out what this place is all about anyway, so there's no harm in it..."

Rory nodded, "Yeah. Uh, also, hey... K, can I ask you something? Like, in private?" Rory asked the shaded woman.

"Sure. What's this about, Rory?" K asked as Rory dragged her to a more private location. Rory then glanced at the woman.

"Alright, I'll get to the point... I'm looking for somebody. Her name is Kiara Akari, and she's my wife, and she's been gone for a long time. I haven't been actively looking for her... But now, I need to ask... Do you know where she is?" Rory asked.

"Wait, Kiara Akari? She's your wife!?" K asked, seeming surprised.

"You know her!?" Rory asked, excitement and enthusiasm in her voice.

"Well, personally? I really don't know her... But a while back she saved me. And just to make sure we're talking about the same person... She has black hair, crimson eyes, rides on a red motorcycle, and shoots explosions out of her body, right?" K asked.

"Well, Kiara has blue eyes... But yeah, other than that your description is correct! Do you know where she is?" Rory asked.

"Well, I don't know where she is, I'm sorry... I only saw her that once when she told me her name. Other than that, there are some rumors that she goes around traveling worlds... But that's all I know, sorry." K said.

"Alright Alright... And just so we're still clear on the details, we're still talking about a girl in a high school uniform with a weird belt around her waist, right?" Rory asked, causing K to tilt her head in confusion.

"Uh, no... The woman I saw wasn't a high school girl at all. She was tall, muscular, and wore blue and black clothes, Rory... If anything, she looked like she was in her late twenties. And she was also in the early stages of pregnancy." K said.

"Then that must be her... But she looks so different based on your description..." Rory said, rubbing her chin in thought. "Thank you for the information, K. At least she's alive..."

"But wait... If she's your wife, then how did you knock her up when your a girl- Uh, don't tell me your one of those futa girls?" K asked.

"L-let's not get into that..." Rory said, bowing down to K. "Again, thank you for the information. Let's get back to the group." Rory said as she and K walked back.

"I'm just... doubtful, that's all..." Masayoshi said, "I'm willing to help, and I wouldn't be going to all these lengths if I didn't... But, I do want you to answer a few more questions for me..."
"Please make them quick, it's getting dark very fast." K said.

"Please make them quick, it's getting dark very fast." K said.
"OK..." Masayoshi says, before she drastically increases her speed, "Soregardingyourhuncheswasthatalwaysanaturalabilityyouwerebornwithorwasitsomekindoftechniqueorabilityyoudevelopedduringtheperiodofyourlife? SecondlywoulditbepossibleforsomeonetolearnhowtohavehuncheslikeyoubecausethatwouldbereallyhelpfulatincreasingtheaccuracyofthethingsIseeinthefuture? BecauseyouknowIreallyhaveahardtimetrustingmyownabilitiesafterthatdebacleIsharedwithyou... Butthenagainthatreallywasn'tevenmyfaultwasit? Noitcouldhaveworkedbutneverhadthechanceto... AmIoverexaggeratingmychancesofsuccesswiththatplan? Notgivingmyselfenoughcreditforthechancesoftheplan'ssucess? GeezItendtoramblewhenItalkthisfast...."

"I... Barely understood any of what she just said." K said, "I think that may have hurt my brain..."

"She started off asking if your hunches were an innate ability or something you learned, and then she started rambling about past mistakes." Gabriel said.

"ah....yeah..." David thought.

"Do you think It would help...if I talked to her about it again? I uh...I don't want her to keep beating herself up about it...ya know? I want her to be happy...." David thought to Gabriel.
"That may be the most optimal choice, yes..." Gabriel thought, "It isn't as if I can fix it without forcefully removing the memory, so it's best that you talk to her about it once we finish this."

"That may be the most optimal choice, yes..." Gabriel thought, "It isn't as if I can fix it without forcefully removing the memory, so it's best that you talk to her about it once we finish this."
David nodded.

"You're right. I just need to...talk to her about it. tell it isn't her fault, ya know?" David thought, nodding.

"Also...uh...If I could ask you a favor. Could you use your....physics manipulating powers or whatever ya do...to allow me to understand my wife...regardless of how fast she talks or what language she uses?" David asked.

"...I want to be able to understand her. regardless of what happens...ya know? I never want there to be a time where I cant understand her beautiful words." David thought, smiling.

David nodded.

"You're right. I just need to...talk to her about it. tell it isn't her fault, ya know?" David thought, nodding.

"Also...uh...If I could ask you a favor. Could you use your....physics manipulating powers or whatever ya do...to allow me to understand my wife...regardless of how fast she talks or what language she uses?" David asked.

"...I want to be able to understand her. regardless of what happens...ya know? I never want there to be a time where I cant understand her beautiful words." David thought, smiling.
"Read a freaking book, David," Gabriel said as she snapped her fingers, giving David the ability to understand any language, and by default giving Midas the ability to utilize google translate, ignoring Enkidu.

(I HAVE GAINED THE POWER OF GOOGLE TRANSLATE. FEAR ME AND MY ALMIGHTY GOOGLING ABILITY)
"Read a freaking book, David," Gabriel said as she snapped her fingers, giving David the ability to understand any language, and by default giving Midas the ability to utilize google translate, ignoring Enkidu.
"Aw cmon, It would take me like...a lot of years to learn how to speak all the languages she can..." David said.

"Thank you. I appreciate...all ya do for me." He said, smiling at her.

"Hire me as a private tutor. I take payments through cash app." Gabriel said, chuckling. "Without joking around, you could've just asked me to teach you anything you didn't know, David. I believe I'm an adequate tutor. But whatever." She said, shrugging.

Gabriel felt a jolt of pain throughout her body, the chains of Enkidu springing up from the ring and condensing into a human form, a white cloak covering most of his body and short lime green hair complimenting his grayish green eyes

"Well, now I can see for myself the status." Enkidu spoke

"We're gonna fight a thing." Gabriel said, continuing to ignore Enkidu and the pain as she laughed along with David.
"Hope ya were serious about that seminar thing! if ya know stuff like that, I'd love to learn about it!" David said, half jokingly.

Gabriel felt a jolt of pain throughout her body, the chains of Enkidu springing up from the ring and condensing into a human form, a white cloak covering most of his body and short lime green hair complimenting his grayish green eyes

"Well, now I can see for myself the status." Enkidu spoke
David glanced at Enkidu.

"Ay, who the hell are ya, chain man?" David asked, curiously.

"Are you so sorrowful that you have forgotten what the chains of the one you mentally beat yourself up over not being able to help?" Emkidu asked David, his eyes flashing he knew David a bit
"Uh what?"

"Oh...uh...wait." David said, the gears turning in his head.

"The only person I know who uses a chain is Shalor, but he's off in those singularity things."

Back