• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Gee... I wonder whose fault that could be..." Gabriel muttered, still clearly annoyed at David's outburst. She let out a sigh.

"Alright then. For now, let's just focus on the enemy." She said.
".....sorry" David muttered.

"I'm pretty sure at least half of us can go invisible. And push comes to shove i can shapeshift into a pixie and investigate that way" Pandora's Actor said
"Those priests weren't ordinary holy men. They seemed to be skilled in their own right. I didn't want to risk going invisible if there was a chance they could see through it" Lance shrugged.

"It's fine, David," Gabriel said, stopping herself from lecturing or yelling at him.

"For now, we forget about whatever happened before and focus on this attack. If we're lucky, we may be able to get some information out of these sand-creatures." Gabriel said.

"If your lucky, that is. Most sand-creatures aren't intelligent to the point they can retain and communicate information," K said as she walked up to them.

"I see... I looked forward through an infinite iteration of executions of my plan, but I still feel unsure of it, despite how positive the results may be for some of the outcomes..." She said, "You mentioned earlier that your hunches are never wrong. How do you know they're never wrong?"
"Mostly because they never have been wrong!" K yelled out, since she had walked away from Masayoshi.

"Uh..." K scratched her head as she was bombarded with questions, "David, your wife is quite the skeptic..." K said, chuckling. "Let's just say that I trust my hunches, alright? They've never been wrong in my life and I don't expect them to be wrong." She then turned to Lance.

"Uh, if you want but that doesn't mean they aren't hostile even if they are intelligent," K responded.

"Uh..." K scratched her head as she was bombarded with questions, "David, your wife is quite the skeptic..." K said, chuckling. "Let's just say that I trust my hunches, alright? They've never been wrong in my life and I don't expect them to be wrong." She then turned to Lance.

"Uh, if you want but that doesn't mean they aren't hostile even if they are intelligent," K responded.
"Look, all I'm saying is that I can't always trust the information I see in the future or what I think is going to happen..." Masayoshi said, "My future sight was always correct, and I was confident in it. Never steered me wrong. Then one day, it did. I think I have some grounds to be skeptical..."

David scratched his head.

"Ay asking questions and being skeptical in a situation like this is good! It's good to know all the information." David said, smiling at Masayoshi.

he glanced at K.

"And uh, I'll keep that in mind about the intelligent sand creature, K. I'm hoping we could just talk it down and let it go....but I understand if it...doesn't work out like that"

"I never questioned whether or not she was a good wife, I just asked whether or not something happened... Now it just seems your trying to compensate for something..." K said.

"Whatever. I'll stop prying." She said, shrugging.
"Yeah uh....it's like...personal, ya know?" David said, chuckling nervously.

"Also David, you do know you have enough control of your body to where you could make that one inch pincher down there bigger!" Pandora's Actor said, sliding around David
David looked at him for a second.

"Wait...." he said

"I can do that? Like...really?!" David said, the excitement obvious in his voice.

"Wait... Is he just now realizing he could do that? Seriously?" Rory asked, now beginning to laugh.

"I-I'm sorry- Your just- Hahaha!! Haha!!" Rory began to laugh her ass off, "He just figured that out!? ****, I knew you were stupid but this takes the cake! My depression is ******* cured, haha!!" Rory said as she fell on her ass laughing.

"It is quite humorous, yes... I wish I was capable of laughing right now, though." Gabriel said.

"Aye, ye made yah' pecker longer? Good fer you!" Og said, appearing behind K.

"Wait... Is he just now realizing he could do that? Seriously?" Rory asked, now beginning to laugh.

"I-I'm sorry- Your just- Hahaha!! Haha!!" Rory began to laugh her ass off, "He just figured that out!? ****, I knew you were stupid but this takes the cake! My depression is ******* cured, haha!!" Rory said as she fell on her ass laughing.

"It is quite humorous, yes... I wish I was capable of laughing right now, though." Gabriel said.

"Aye, ye made yah' pecker longer? Good fer you!" Og said, appearing behind K.
"Aw, cmon Rory ya don't gotta be mean about it." David said chuckling.

"It ain't dumb, I just....didn't put two and two together" David shrugged.

"Whoa wait, was it that obvious?!" David said.

"I barely use my abilities down there...so I never really thought it would work like that..."
"David, are you absolutely sure you don't have brain damage? Why would your penis be exempt from your body control ability? Are you sure you don't need treatment as I refuse to believe you are this idiotic." Gabriel said.

"I never questioned whether or not she was a good wife, I just asked whether or not something happened... Now it just seems your trying to compensate for something..." K said.

"Whatever. I'll stop prying." She said, shrugging.
"Yes, something did..." Masayoshi said before beginning a brief telepathic conversation with K to expound on the details of what had happened, "And because that something happened, that's why I'm a little skeptical about predictions having 100% accuracy. I don't want this to be taken the wrong way, but if I can't trust my own which have helped me time and time again, how can I know I can trust a hunch of someone I just met?"

BUT SUDDENLY!!!)!>!?!?!??!?!?!-

"BIG DICK!???? MORE LIKE SMOL DICK!!!"

An imp descended from the sky, imbuing David with a curse that operated on a tier 0++ level. "Bibbidy poppity boo, your penis is smaller again because I can't rhyme! Bye!"

And the imp then disappeared into the Ether forever.

(I like how Masayoshi just isn't even commenting on this at this point)

BUT SUDDENLY!!!)!>!?!?!??!?!?!-

"BIG DICK!???? MORE LIKE SMOL DICK!!!"

An imp descended from the sky, imbuing David with a curse that operated on a tier 0++ level. "Bibbidy poppity boo, your penis is smaller again because I can't rhyme! Bye!"

And the imp then disappeared into the Ether forever.
"WAIT WHAT."

"NO NO NO"

"**** WHAT EVEN, WHY!? WHAT?" David said, he collapsed on the ground, slamming his fist against the sand.

"GIVE IT BACK!!!" David said, tears streaming down his face.

"this ain't fair....I had it...." David muttered bitterly.

Back