• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

A door appeared before Lance just like it did for Og, seeming to open on it's own after a few seconds, Og having kicked the door down to fast before for the door to open on it's own.
Lance slowly stepped into the temple. His disguise was supposed to be that of a pilgrim of some kind, someone who wouldn't be out of place in a religious site such as this.

"Alright...as long as I play my "role" well enough, I shouldn't attract any suspicion." He thought.

He continued to walk forward into the temple, using his enhanced senses to extend his hearing across the building, wondering if he could hear anything of note.

"Halt."

Lance could feel somebody press a blade against his neck...

"You are within The Holy Temple of Set. Speak your business. Are you here to pray? Or are you perhaps akin to our previous visitors..." The voice said, the person clearly having some level of skill due to being able to sneak up on Lance even with his enhanced senses.

"Halt."

Lance could feel somebody press a blade against his neck...

"You are within The Holy Temple of Set. Speak your business. Are you here to pray? Or are you perhaps akin to our previous visitors..." The voice said, the person clearly having some level of skill due to being able to sneak up on Lance even with his enhanced senses.
Lance panicked for a fraction of a second, before regaining his composure.

"Greetings brother." Lance said. he used his sound manipulation to shift his own voice, hiding his panic and making it sound cool, and reverent.

"I only wish to worship the great god of this desert. To show my appreciation for all that he has done for us" Lance said.

Pandora's Actor dropped down literally on top of Asmodeus, pinning him and blocking teleportation

"By the way, you do realize that because you control your body to an extreme amount you can just make your dick bigger, right?" Pandora's Actor said with a chuckle

The blade stayed pressed against his neck, "Are you simply visiting or are you planning for an extended session within our temple...?" The voice seemed still suspicious, beginning to interrogate Lance.
"I plan to stay as long as god's will allows," Lance said warmly.

"If the priests of this temple wish for me to depart quickly, then I shall make my visit brief." He said.

Pandora's Actor dropped down literally on top of Asmodeus, pinning him and blocking teleportation

"By the way, you do realize that because you control your body to an extreme amount you can just make your dick bigger, right?" Pandora's Actor said with a chuckle
(Asmodeus and David aren't in the same place lol, Asmodeus is just spying on him through his crystal ball thing, David can't hear them)

"Who the HELL are you?" Asmodeus said, turning himself into liquid before reforming several feet away from Pandora.

"Oh please, I'm a True Doppelgänger, I can be anyone I've seen before if I choose to act and speak how they act and speak. Now then, shall I drop you into the desert to be eaten by beasts?" Pandora's Actor asked merrily
"...."

"OH. You're THAT Doppelgänger! You were with the angel child!" Asmodeus said, floating into the air.

"So, any particular reason your ******* with me right now? Ya know I'm a spirit, right? dropping in a desert ain't gonna do jack shit"

"I plan to stay as long as god's will allows," Lance said warmly.

"If the priests of this temple wish for me to depart quickly, then I shall make my visit brief." He said.
The man kept his blade pressed against Lance's neck for a few more seconds, "...Make your session short, brother. Our Elder is away for an isolated meditation session... So any extended visits have been prohibited with his absence."

The man removed his blade from Lance's neck, "I suggest that you say what you must say to Our Lord and be on your way, brother."

"Oh, I'm only here to collect a sample of your essence, I found where Wicked K hangs out and I'm sure he'd just love the ability to track you~" Pandora's Actor said
"No thanks." Asmodeus said bluntly, a grimace appearing on all three of his faces.

"Would be nice if I didn't have my undeath haunted by you two weirdos" Asmodeus said, making a shooing motion with his hands.

"The exit to lust is over there. Please see ya self out." Asmodeus said, pointing at the door to the other rings.

The man kept his blade pressed against Lance's neck for a few more seconds, "...Make your session short, brother. Our Elder is away for an isolated meditation session... So any extended visits have been prohibited with his absence."

The man removed his blade from Lance's neck, "I suggest that you say what you must say to Our Lord and be on your way, brother."
"Understood, brother." Willaim said. nodding slowly while internally breathing a sigh of relief.

"Can you point me to where the place of worship is within this temple?" He asked.

"Oh my dear, did that sound like a request? Though I will say he may not move to you immediately, he is random after all!" Pandora's Actor said, a sliver of Asmodeus's essence, almost not noticeable to him, removed and put into a vile

"See you around~" Pandora's Actor said, teleporting out

"Understood, brother." Willaim said. nodding slowly while internally breathing a sigh of relief.

"Can you point me to where the place of worship is within this temple?" He asked.
"Our alter will be down the hallway, brother..." Many wall candles appeared, lighting up a dark corridor.

"May Set guide the sandstorms away from you and your caravan, if you travel with one." Said the man as he disappeared into the shadows, somehow.

"Our alter will be down the hallway, brother..." Many wall candles appeared, lighting up a dark corridor.

"May Set guide the sandstorms away from you and your caravan, if you travel with one." Said the man as he disappeared into the shadows, somehow.
"Likewise, brother" Lance said, bowing at where the man disappeared.

".....looks like these priests aren't just holy men...I need to be careful about this..." Lance thought.

He turned towards the corridor. slowly making his way down the hallway.

Meanwhile...

"Reality tearing is disrupting the seal! He will be released at this pace!" A panicked being in blue robes said

"We always knew he wouldn't be contained by my magics forever. But his destruction would include everything he possibly could destroy, I just hope that when they get here, they'll figure out a way to beat him..." a being in intricately decorated blue robes lined with gold in a crow's mask replied, looking at the cracked seal

"Likewise, brother" Lance said, bowing at where the man disappeared.

".....looks like these priests aren't just holy men...I need to be careful about this..." Lance thought.

He turned towards the corridor. slowly making his way down the hallway.
What awaited Lance at the end of the hallway was the grandest of statues...

It was a depiction of a man in golden armor, the details carved in down to the smallest of cracks and the finest of creases in said armor, a dog-like creature with the exact same amount of detail put into the statue next to the giant man.

Many of the temple's priests and holy men kneeled down before the golden statue, admiring it, whispering to it, and seeming to listen to it even if it was a mere statue.

"...Fascinating" Lance said, marveling at the fine craftsmanship of the statues. Clearly whoever crafted this had spent a long time making such a work of art.

he glanced at the people around the golden statue. mimicking their actions, he kneeled down next to the statue, wondering if he could hear what the priests were apparently listening to.

"Greetings God of the desert...Set. May you bless me with your presence?" Lance asked in a whisper.

(Lmao)

Lance sighed.

"Well...either he doesn't exist, or he does not respond to simple requests," Lance thought to himself.

he kneeled at the statue for a few more minutes, in order to avoid suspicion, before slowly getting to his feet.

"Well...what now?" He thought to himself.

he glanced around. Before walking towards one of the holy men. he approached him, and spoke in a hushed tone.

"Greetings brother...can you tell me about the glory of Set?" He asked quietly.

"I would like to know more about the marvelous god"

"You wish to know?" The man asked, letting out a sigh.

"I worry for the future of this town, brother. Set has yet to contact anybody but our Elder, and he is still within isolated meditation and most likely won't return for a while. Although, rumor has it that he may be returning by midnight."

"You wish to know?" The man asked, letting out a sigh.

"I worry for the future of this town, brother. Set has yet to contact anybody but our Elder, and he is still within isolated meditation and most likely won't return for a while. Although, rumor has it that he may be returning by midnight."
"Midnight....that's the same time the sand creatures plan to attack..." Lance thought. He made a mental note to keep an eye out for the elder, in case he got caught up in the attack himself.

He spoke to the man again.

"Yes. I worry about the future of this town as well, brother." Lance said, nodding.

"I have one more question, unrelated to our great God." Lance said.

"Do you know what is happening to the sun of this land?"

"Of course, brother. I wish you safe travels, and may you always walk in Set's light" Lance said. He bowed at the man, before walking away.

He began to walk out of the hallway, making his way to the front of the temple.

"It seems they don't have much information on the falling of the sun...nor do they know where the elder is" Lance thought to himself as he walked towards the entrance.

Once Lance exited the temple, the door disappeared and he was met with an image of Rory leaned against one of the town's tents, downing a bottle of what appeared to be something alcoholic.

"Ugh... Can't train because I suck, can't get drunk because I'm immune to poisons and intoxication, can't do nothin'..." She thought, letting out a sigh as she continued to drink.

Lance sighed.

"I wanted to check out the temple some more. See if I could find out anything on my own." Lance said.

"Dressed up as a pilgrim so they wouldn't be suspicious" He pointed at the clothes on the ground.

"But...not much happened, really. Just a bunch of people worshiping some statues. They don't even seem bothered by the fact the sun could kill them all" Lance said, leaning against the tent.

"Heh." Rory chuckled a bit, "I guess that's to be expected of a bunch of religious nuts. So devoted to worship that they forget we're all about to freaking die..."

She handed Lance the bottle, "There's some left. Want some? Stuff won't do anything for me, anyway."

"Heh." Rory chuckled a bit, "I guess that's to be expected of a bunch of religious nuts. So devoted to worship that they forget we're all about to freaking die..."

She handed Lance the bottle, "There's some left. Want some? Stuff won't do anything for me, anyway."
Lance chuckled.

"I suppose so." he said, a smile on his face as he took the bottle from Rory, downing some of it.

"If I may say so, it's a bit surprising to see you like this. I expected that you would be off-training somewhere. It seems to be an activity you do often." Lance said.

Back