• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"What a weird thing to ask somebody during a spar... Where we're supposed to hurt each other." Rory said, "I'm not any worse than usual."

"No. that ain't what I mean Rory." David said, shaking his head.

"You're sword. You were powering it with emotion, using ya activation dream. I was doing the same thing."

"And the emotions I felt from ya... wasn't good. When I asked are you doing alright, I mean are you doing alright...like mentally?"

"I simply felt negative emotions would make the attack stronger... And it isn't like everybody doesn't have problems, so I don't know what the problem is." Rory said, and it was somewhat true, she did truly believe somewhat that if she applied strong negative emotions she may be able to make her attack stronger.

"I simply felt negative emotions would make the attack stronger... And it isn't like everybody doesn't have problems, so I don't know what the problem is." Rory said, and it was somewhat true, she did truly believe somewhat that if she applied strong negative emotions she may be able to make her attack stronger.

"I....." David said, he trailed off, thinking.

"I mean like, yeah, it did make the attack stronger. But are ya sure it's healthy to rely on your negative emotions to power ya up like that?"

"Like..we usually use activation dream with emotions we feel strongly about right? So uh...."

David scratched his head.

"I'm just kinda...worried that you're feeling really negative and not really....talking to anyone." David said finally.

"I....." David said, he trailed off, thinking.

"I mean like, yeah, it did make the attack stronger. But are ya sure it's healthy to rely on your negative emotions to power ya up like that?"

"Like..we usually use activation dream with emotions we feel strongly about right? So uh...."

David scratched his head.

"I'm just kinda...worried that you're feeling really negative and not really....talking to anyone." David said finally.
"If I needed to talk I'd go talk to Gabriel to help me out with that. Not you, David. I'm fine, I'm just focusing on getting stronger... Belial warned us about an opponent stronger than anybody we've ever faced, after all." Rory said, standing up straight as she recreated her sword.

David nodded. channeling energy into his destroyed arm, he suddenly regenerated it. Flexing his arm muscles a few times to ensure that it had healed properly.

"Alright...let's start round 2"

David immediately used his gravity powers to imbue Rory with her own Gravitational pull, causing all the nearby sand in the area to suddenly fly towards her at intense speed, in an attempt to blind her vision and burn her with the scorching sand of the desert. At the same time, David would rush forward, using the gravity he had given Rory to pull himself towards her with increased momentum, as he aimed a fierce backhand chop onto Rory's torso, sending her flying if successful.

Rory immediately dashed forward, her rigorously trained and enhanced senses allowing her to see perfectly fine even if the sand was clouding her conventional vision. The heat also didn't particularly bother her due to her pain tolerance. Rory then used the momentum that King Tiger had generated against him, her blade and his hand colliding violently.

"What?" Rory thought.

They were propelled away from each other, both seeming to take an equal amount of damage. It was strange... Usually, each of Rory's attacks carried more than enough power to sever David's limbs or deal him large wounds, but for some reason, it seemed weaker.

"Let's try that again," She said.

Rory immediately dashed forward, her rigorously trained and enhanced senses allowing her to see perfectly fine even if the sand was clouding her conventional vision. The heat also didn't particularly bother her due to her pain tolerance. Rory then used the momentum that King Tiger had generated against him, her blade and his hand colliding violently.

"What?" Rory thought.

They were propelled away from each other, both seeming to take an equal amount of damage. It was strange... Usually, each of Rory's attacks carried more than enough power to sever David's limbs or deal him large wounds, but for some reason, it seemed weaker.

"Let's try that again," She said.
"Ya better not be takin it easy on me, Rory!" David said, also noting that Rory attack had lacked the power it had previously.

He rushed forward again. intent on executing another strike. While flying, the muscles in his arm began to bulge, swelling several times their size, before rapidly condensing into his arm. David was using his complete control over his muscles to bolster the strength of his strike significantly as he aimed a powerful punch at Rory's head.

"Alright, here I go...!" Rory shouted out as David's fist and her blade once again collided, the shockwave once again blowing them both back. "What the hell?" Rory said, her blade chipping violently.

"No... I can't have reached my limit just yet," Rory thought as she dashed forward again, but this time, she was far slower, sluggish even, which was the exact opposite of how you would describe Rory's insane sword skills in any capacity.

"David, you've sure gotten stronger. I don't think I've... ever taken this much damage from you in a spar..." Rory said as she breathed heavily, trying to sound impressed even though she was the one who was getting weaker, his strength having nothing to do with her apparent exhaustion.

"I haven't been sick since I came to the Dream World, David... I'm just a little tired, that's all." Rory said, "I guess I noticed that I was sort of pushing past my limits... But we all do that. Did I push past my limits twice...? Thrice? Uh, I guess I'm just tired. We can keep going, David." She said.

"well....yeah..." David said, rubbing his head.

"But I did that with my wife! So I ya know....had her to motivate me and keep me going, make sure I didn't completely die, that sorta thing."

David sighed.

"Ay, uh, on second thought if you're gonna keep training, I can stay and spar with ya. Might be safer if you kept training with a partner, in case ya like, actually become too exhausted to move or somethin" David shrugged.

"I sharpen myself. I always have." Rory said bluntly, "Leave me alone, David. Please? I promise I'll rest, so go focus on some important stuff, like your own training. If anything bad happens, I'm sure you can reach me in like a few seconds." She said.

(Just because me and Azontr are doing a scene, doesn’t mean other people can’t also RP other stuff. Just like saying that cuz I’m hoping y’all weren’t just waiting for us to finish or something 🧍🏽‍♂️))
(Pretty much this. I don't even know what I'm gonna do with Rory for now so occupy me already lol.)

Masayoshi walks up to K.

"K, I wanted to ask you a few questions, if you don't mind..." She said, "I apologize in advance if the topics of what I'm going to ask are all over the place..."
The mysterious woman turned to Masayoshi, having been indulging herself in a book as they prepared for the supposed attack at midnight.

"No need to apologize. Go ahead and ask your questions." She said, closing her book.

"So the attack will be initiated by creatures that grow stronger with sand and heat, correct? I may have devised a potential way to stop them..." Masayoshi said, "But, I'm not feeling too confident in my ability to predict how it will turn out..."

Masayoshi instantly thought back to her failure. Failing to make David grow stronger, and what a miserable failure it was. It haunted her. After a few seconds, she shook it off and looked back up toward K.

"Tell me, is there a way to get all of them in a single area?" Masayoshi said, "If we can do that, my plan will be most effective..."

"Uh, well, depending on your plan... The best way to get all of the creatures in a single area would be to make a place with the most sand and the most heat, obviously. They're attracted to it, and they grow stronger from it." K said.

"It'd be rather counter-productive though given the fact the monsters would simply grow stronger from that..."

"Uh, well, depending on your plan... The best way to get all of the creatures in a single area would be to make a place with the most sand and the most heat, obviously. They're attracted to it, and they grow stronger from it." K said.

"It'd be rather counter-productive though given the fact the monsters would simply grow stronger from that..."
"Do they possess any other innate abilities besides raw strength?" Masayoshi asked.

Meanwhile (Don't stop the conversation this is just happening at the same time)

Lance was smoking a cigarette, sitting idly outside the tent the group was staying in.

"That Wrestlers' heart is in the right place, but he's an idiot..." Lance thought bluntly.

"If he had just kept his cool, we could've gotten more information on the actual problem here. Even if we save this village, we're no closer to stopping the sun from killing us all. Nor do we have any more proof of the existence of this god they worship." He thought, sighing.

he stood up, stretching slightly. Sweat formed on his brow, falling from his body before turning into steam on the ground below. his black clothing made the heat even more unbearable for him than David.

"Well...no matter I suppose. There is more than one way to gather information..." He thought.

He began to walk towards the temple. His body shimmered in the heat, before beginning to shift and change. Lance was gone, and in his place stood a hooded man with a long, flowing robe. Similar to the one the priest of Set had worn. His face was completely covered with a mask, making him virtually unrecognizable from what he looked like when he first entered the temple. After a few minutes of walking, He stopped a few feet away from the building.

"May I come in?" Lance said, hoping an entrance would appear for him like it did for Og

Last edited:
MEANWHILE MEANWHILE

David opened the portal, stepping outside into the desert a few miles away from the town.

"I don't know why I'm trying so hard with her. If she doesn't want me to help her or anything, then that's her decision. She's a grown-ass woman." David thought.

His thoughts drifted to the events of the spar itself.

"....that was pathetic." He thought, sighing.

"Not a single one of my hits was effective. Even when she was weakened, I was only able to MATCH her." David said, frustration rising in his voice.

"Is this really the extent of my five years of training? Was the gap between Rory and me really so vast, that I can't match up to her, even now?"

"I went through hell. Me and my wife trained until we couldn't move anymore. Until so much blood coated our bodies that we couldn't tell if it was mine or hers...."

"And yet she STILL finds a way to be above me. How? Why? Why does she stay one step ahead?"

David stewed with these thoughts for a while.

"I need more. More power. Enough power that they can't put me to shame anymore. Not Gabriel. Not Masayoshi. Not Rory..." David thought. Within his body...a burning desire was developing.

Meanwhile....Somewhere in the Layer of Lust.

Asmodeus was sitting on his throne, men, and women, in various states of undress, laying all around him. In his hand, he held an orb, a clear crystal-like ball roughly the size of a basketball. Inside the ball...showed a clear image of David, sitting on the sand, clearly deep in thought.

The demon smiled.

"So it seems King Kitten is trying to grow some fangs!" The demon cackled. He floated in the air, inducing more lust into the people around him, their screams of pleasure echoing throughout the layer.

"But poor little Davey can't seem to match up with his peers. No matter how hard he tries. Quite sad, really, in a pathetic sorta way." The demon said, his voice filled with amusement. He flew back towards the orb, savoring David's feelings of frustration.

"Yes....let that feeling grow Tiger. The Desire. I want to see it blossom into LUST" The demon said, cackling.

"And when that lust for power reaches it's limit. When you're so desperate for release that you have no one else to turn to..."

"That. is when we shall meet again. Make sure to keep that body nice and strong for me, King of Tigers."
He said, his smile turning into an insane, wide grin.

The demon continued to watch David, pouring himself a glass of wine as he observed the man's every action.

Last edited:
Meanwhile (Don't stop the conversation this is just happening at the same time)

Lance was smoking a cigarette, sitting idly outside the tent the group was staying in.

"That Wrestlers' heart is in the right place, but he's an idiot..." Lance thought bluntly.

"If he had just kept his cool, we could've gotten more information on the actual problem here. Even if we save this village, we're no closer to stopping the sun from killing us all. Nor do we have any more proof of the existence of this god they worship." He thought, sighing.

he stood up, stretching slightly. Sweat formed on his brow, falling from his body before turning into steam on the ground below. his black clothing made the heat even more unbearable for him than David.

"Well...no matter I suppose. There is more than one way to gather information..." He thought.

He began to walk towards the temple. His body shimmered in the heat, before beginning to shift and change. Lance was gone, and in his place stood a hooded man with a long, flowing robe. Similar to the one the priest of Set had worn. His face was completely covered with a mask, making him virtually unrecognizable from what he looked like when he first entered the temple. After a few minutes of walking, He stopped a few feet away from the building.

"May I come in?" Lance said, hoping an entrance would appear for him like it did for Og
A door appeared before Lance just like it did for Og, seeming to open on it's own after a few seconds, Og having kicked the door down to fast before for the door to open on it's own.

Back