• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

K shook her head, "No, it honestly varies, but usually they're capable of severely harming high-level dreamers based on the amount of sand and heat they have... Which they have a sort of large disposal of." K said.

"For now, follow me to my tent. It isn't very big but it should be able to house you guys until the attack. Will your friend Rory be joining us?" K asked.

"I assume not. She's most likely training, so she'll by hip to the entire situation once, and if, the attack happens." Gabriel said.

K shook her head, "No, it honestly varies, but usually they're capable of severely harming high-level dreamers based on the amount of sand and heat they have... Which they have a sort of large disposal of." K said.

"For now, follow me to my tent. It isn't very big but it should be able to house you guys until the attack. Will your friend Rory be joining us?" K asked.

"I assume not. She's most likely training, so she'll by hip to the entire situation once, and if, the attack happens." Gabriel said.
"....."

"Actually it might be best if I get some training done to" David said, shaking his head.

"These sand creatures are pretty high level, from what ya say. I wanna be ready for them. I'll go off and train and meet with ya'll when the time comes, if that's alright" He said.

K ignored Pandora's Actor, "Do whatever you want." She said, shrugging.

"I'll be going off to train as well. R.O.B, are you coming?" Gabriel asked her creation.

"It'll give me a chance to test some new weapons I've made, so sure." He said.

"Yūshūna! Machi no hashi de owattara, watashi ni aimashou." K said.

"You speak Japanese...?" Gabriel asked, to which K nodded.

"Its my Native Language." K responded.

"Mura sei sen ni? Ī ne!" K said enthusiastically.

"Itsu aitaidesu ka? Mayonaka no sūjikanmaeda to omoimasu." Gabriel said.

"11 Zengo de daijōbudesu! Sore wa watashitachi ni junbi suru tame no subete no jikan o ataerudeshou. Watashi ni kiite itadaki arigatōgozaimasu.." K said, causing Gabriel to shake her head.

"Kansha suru hitsuyō wa arimasen, K. Kanarazu o ai shimashou." Gabriel said as K began to walk away.

David waved at the group and left. flying a few miles away from the village. The sun warmed his skin as he landed in the desert. He glanced upward.

"...that's right. Even if we do stop this attack, we still have the sun to worry about..." David thought. He sighed. standing on the scorching sands as his feet charred below him.

"...how much time did I spend, training with Masayoshi...?" David thought. clenching his muscles as he prepared to train.

"...How many times did I die, during that time?" David muttered. His training with Masayoshi was both Heaven and hell. She had attacked him with every power under the sun, hit him with every single ability she could muster. They wanted to bolster his resistance, and the only way they could do that was to expose him to them. It was torture. His bones were twisted through space and time, his skin was burned, electrocuted, and frozen. His mind and soul were influenced, attacked, and nearly erased. His muscles were turned to stone, before being shattered. The very physics that made his body function were erased and manipulated, turning him into a mass of flesh and bone, barely capable of functioning. His entire body was crushed, stretched, broken, shattered, vaporized....and yet, David kept powering through it. The encouragement his wife had given him, along with his own headstrong determination to get stronger, gave him the willpower he needed to keep going, if barely.

When she wasn't pelting him with attacks, they were sparring. and sparring, and sparring some more. Every waking moment. They clashed fists, sending shockwaves throughout the timeless void as they fought. bruises would appear and be ignored. bones would be broken. They didn't care. They didn't stop. Masayoshi was stronger than him. Most of their spars resulted overwhelmingly in her victory. Yet...he kept standing back up. At some points, it was less of a spar, and more of David being used as a punching bag. Enduring her attacks while doing everything in his power to keep himself from falling. He remembered the feeling of Masayoshi blasting him across the dimension, just for him to fly right back towards her, David being unwilling to give up. How Masayoshi had slammed him against the ground, before stomping him with enough force that the very dimension itself shook. He got right back up. Again. and Again and Again.

For five years they had fought like this. Masayoshi had made good on her word of training him, and he was eternally grateful to her for that. And for enduring that hell, David had received a body that far surpassed anything he had ever felt before.

"I guess It was pretty hypocritical for me to get on Rory's case about her training..." David thought. He sighed, before continuing to training, the sun glaring down above him, an eerie reminder of the threat that loomed over their heads.

Rory stood at the edge of the small town, well, more like she went a few miles away from it, and began training like usual. She stood within the unbearable heat, swinging her sword without slowing down. It was the same thing as usual.

"...I guess it's David again," Rory thought as she stopped swinging her sword, the world fading around her as she closed her eyes, turning into a white void with absolutely no noise or distractions. It was a mental world that she had created specifically for training her skills.

And within that mental space, she formed a completely perfect copy of David within her mind. It took an unfathomable amount of training, but Rory was now capable of using her Mystic Eyes for far more accurate information on her opponents, instead of flooding her mind with infinite information, killing her in the process. She created a mental copy of David with the exact same power, speed, abilities, and tactics as he had if she were actually fighting.

She then proceeded to produce trillions of copies within her mind.

"Alright, here I go." Rory had fought against everybody she'd seen so far countless times. While without using her Mystic Eyes at full capacity, there were certain holes in the information she got and she couldn't use her analysis forever, but it helped immensely. She'd fought David within her mind millions of times already, but with his newfound strength, she had found an even better opponent to polish her skills against.

And with that, she fought against the mental clones. She dodged, got hit, and got torn to shreds from the air pressure they were creating. All of this was happening in her mind, even though on the outside, it seemed as if she was simply swinging her sword.

She put herself up against a wall multiple times with this sort of training, pushing her mind to the absolute limit, it took all of her willpower not to simply go insane just from this. But she powered through, her eyes turning bloodshot...

"How many years has it been again...? 200...? 400...? No No, time doesn't exist in this space... I've just got to keep fighting." Rory thought, unable to keep track of time within her mental space. "I've just got to keep fighting... I'm almost done here." She continued to fight against the countless clones of David, and eventually... She cut through the last of the mental clones, his head flying into the air. Perhaps not in physical strength, but in skill, she had reached a point where she could take him on. But for now, she'd need to rest. Not unless she wanted to go insane.

She sat down on the heated sand, letting out a sigh. "I wonder what Kiara would tell me if she was here..." Rory said, "I wonder if she'd tell me to rest... Or if she'd join me in my training... Heh, we always loved to fight each other. It was how we communicated our love... through fighting..."

"****..." Rory could feel the tears streaming down her face evaporate as soon as they trailed down her cheeks, "God ******* damnit... Kiara... Putain, où es-tu... ?" Rory mumbled under her breath, resuming her training begrudgingly.

"I wonder if I've reached a point where I can take her on" David said. Unlike Rory, his physical training at this point was focused purely on improving his physical strength, having already tried improving his skills during his time with Masayoshi. One of the members in the Council of Masayoshi was extraordinarily skilled in Martial Arts, and had helped train him and his wife during that time. but he had only managed to achieve basic improvements. He'd simply further adapted his Pro Wrestling into a more effective style, and learned the basics of a few other styles to add into his arsenal. He was much more skilled than before, to the point where he would likely dance circles around his older self, but to compare him to someone like Val or Rory would be an insult to either of them.

"heh...I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Pro Wrestling suits me best, anyway" David thought.

"...the only way I can keep up with someone like her is if I have the physical strength to take her on..." David said, throwing a straight punch, a shockwave blasting through the desert. He remembered what Rory had said in Gluttony Ring. Against an opponent who knew Martial arts, and was even slightly stronger than him, he was sure to lose. And David saw the truth in that.

David winced slightly. The events of gluttony still stung to think about.

"...of course...I still have a few..."aces" up my sleeve now...beyond just martial arts....if it comes to a contest of Dream abilities that'd be an entirely different matter" He thought, continuing to work out in the scorching desert.

"Whatever is coming....whatever Belial was warning against, will likely be the most dangerous thing we've ever faced....I just hope...that we are strong enough...when we face it." David said.

Rory wiped away her tears.

"No..." She said to herself, "Crying about this... Isn't going to help me..." Rory said, clenching her fists. She found it unfair. Unfair how despite everything, David could grow up, David had emotional support, David could... move on. So could Gabriel. But she was holding them both back.

"I need to continue training," She hated that about herself.

And so, she began to swing her sword. She swung it again and again, increasing the pace of her mental training tenfold. In her mind, she created clones of Pandora's Actor, Wicked K, Gabriel, Masayoshi, Yharon, Belial, David, and as many people that she had information on. She created trillions of clones of each of them, the overload of information causing her eyes to bleed and her head to become so pained that it was like she was having 50 migraines at the same time. Rory didn't care though. And so, she fought them all. She fought all of the mental clones at the same time, and of course, she lost horribly due to the sheer numbers. But, she tried again. And again... And Again And Again And Again... It was hard to tell how many times she'd tried to win and failed.

But with each loss, she came back stronger, faster, smarter. Her sword felt more comfortable in her hand as if it was an extension of her body. As if she wanted to, she could cut anything with simply a wave of her hand. She continued this for thousands of years within her head... And thousands soon became hundreds of thousands, and hundreds of thousands became millions and billions, and so on. Until eventually-

"AHhHGGHgh!!" Rory fell to her knees, her eyes bleeding profusely as she gripped her head in agony. "Did I over do it!? No, I can-" She tried to get up, but her body wasn't listening. She'd hit the wall. She'd hit the limit of her training. Had she continued, she'd only proceed to kill herself.

"No, damnit...! I can still..." She then just sat there, "Belial... You told us that we'd have to prepare... But I've hit a wall in what I can achieve without relying on my shitty passive growth..." Rory thought, letting out a sigh.

"****, am I really obsessed...?" She asked herself.

David, unaware of Rory suffering. slowed his training, his body coated with sweat, which was swiftly evaporated by the sun, steam emitting from his body as he looked around.

"The only way I'll know if I've gotten strong enough....is if I fight her. A real spar. I can't spar with Masayoshi again, not so soon, anyway. I've done that thousand of times already. And I...Don't want to spar with Pandora's Actor."

"That leaves Gabriel and Lance. Lance isn't the type of opponent I want to get good at fighting. He isn't strong, he's crafty. His fighting style is completely foreign to how most opponents fight."

"And Gabriel....I already stressed her out enough, with the incident in the temple, I'm sure she doesn't want to be bothered with me bugging her with sparring. She's probably hanging out with that robot thing anyway..."

David settled on asking Rory to spar with him. Flying into the air he began to search for her, wondering if he would be able to find her.

Last edited:
There she was, sitting in the sand, her eyes red from her own blood. She was no longer bothered by the pain, though. "This wall in my training... How do I break through it...?" It was awkward for someone like Rory, who was one of the most talented warriors in existence, to hit a wall like this, and she felt it.

She didn't even acknowledge or notice King Tiger as she thought.

"Is that it, huh...?" Rory said, causing her to sigh. She may as well. No point in refusing.

She got up, creating a katana. "Fine. Come at me." She said immediately, her grip on her blade seeming far less aggressive and tight than usual.

"You said you wanted to spar, right?" Rory asked, "I'm fine. I literally fought Belial as a literal skeleton so this much is fine..." That wasn't the issue, though. Usually, injuries at this level didn't harm her, but it was the overuse of even a minor variant of her Mystic Eyes of Ouroboros that put her in such a state, and therefore, the influx of information she was getting.

David stared at her for a bit. He couldn't tell what was wrong with her, but it was clear she thought she could fight.

"Alright Rory. but...if we need to call off this spar at any time, let me know." He said.

Slowly, he took a stance, his body wide, his center of balance lowered. It was similar to the stances he had taken in the past, but far more refined, modeled so that he could easily access any of his moves with minimal lag. Aura began to emit from his body, covering the surrounding area in an intense wave of power. Even without Rory's superhuman analytical abilities, she would be able to clearly tell that he had reached an entirely different league than he had before.

All at once, the aura vanished, and he began his assault. Immediately, he rushed forward, the ground violently cracking from the sheer force and speed he was traveling at. His body was lowered further as if he was attempting to tacking Rory to the ground. But...it was a feint, at the last moment, he suddenly moved upward and slammed Rory's torso with an intense uppercut, visibly increasing the size of the muscles in his arms to further amplify the impact.

Of course, Rory saw this coming. She had fought against David an insane amount of times in her mind, so of course, she knew most, if not any plans he could come up with.

She swiftly dodged the uppercut, propelling herself backward by kicking off the ground with all her might, causing hot sand to fly into the air, covering King Tiger which followed with Rory completely ignoring the newly created distance between them by cutting through space itself, slashing at David.

(Just thought of something: If King Tiger were to use his spatial manipulation to get closer to Rory couldn't she just like... stab him? Like, by default, if he got close enough, all she'd have to do is thrust or swing her blade and he's ****** lol.)

Of course, Rory saw this coming. She had fought against David an insane amount of times in her mind, so of course, she knew most, if not any plans he could come up with.

She swiftly dodged the uppercut, propelling herself backward by kicking off the ground with all her might, causing hot sand to fly into the air, covering King Tiger which followed with Rory completely ignoring the newly created distance between them by cutting through space itself, slashing at David.
(I CHANGE MY PLAN HEHEHE)

David was momentarily blinded by the sand that was kicked up by Rory's movements. but was able to quickly recover. Instead of dodging, he tried to nullify the attack outright. before the slash could hit him, he clenched his fist, and used his own spatial manipulation to send a mighty punch through space itself, clashing with Rory's sword slash and mitigating it before it could hit him, violently ripping the space around the battlefield in the process.

David immediately went on the offensive once again. Using his Gravity Manipulation, he created an intense gravitational field around Rory, trapping her inside a fierce blackhole. that attempted to restrain her movements. additionally, he bestowed each of the individual's air molecules around with their own gravitational field, causing the air itself to slam down on Rory to further immobilize her movements

At the same time, he would charge forward, and attempt to slam into her with his shoulder, sending her flying if sucessful.

Last edited:
(I CHANGE MY PLAN HEHEHE)

David was momentarily blinded by the sand that was kicked up by Rory's movements. but was able to quickly recover. Instead of dodging, he tried to nullify the attack outright. before the slash could hit him, he clenched his fist, and used his own spatial manipulation to send a mighty punch through space itself, clashing with Rory's sword slash and mitigating it before it could hit him, violently ripping the space around the battlefield in the process.

David immediately went on the offensive once again. Using his Gravity Manipulation, he created an intense gravitational field around Rory, trapping her inside a fierce blackhole. that attempted to restrain her movements. additionally, he bestowed each of the individual's air molecules around with their own gravitational field, causing the air itself to slam down on Rory to further immobilize her movements

At the same time, he would charge forward, and attempt to slam into her with his shoulder, sending her flying if sucessful.
"It looks like he hasn't been slacking off..." Rory thought as she saw King Tiger come crashing towards her.

"But neither have I." Rory noticed the space that had been violently ripped apart by their clash, and used that to her advantage by continuing to rip it to shreds around them with her spatial manipulation, causing various portals to form around the battlefield. Suddenly, she slipped into one of said portals, narrowly dodging his attack, his view of her removed.

"It looks like he hasn't been slacking off..." Rory thought as she saw King Tiger come crashing towards her.

"But neither have I." Rory noticed the space that had been violently ripped apart by their clash, and used that to her advantage by continuing to rip it to shreds around them with her spatial manipulation, causing various portals to form around the battlefield. Suddenly, she slipped into one of said portals, narrowly dodging his attack, his view of her removed.
King Tiger stopped, seeing Rory travel into one of the portals.

"...Bring it on..." David thought.

He used his body control to rapidly harden his body. Additionally, He used his perception manipulation to rapidly boost his own reaction speed. Finally, he used his spatial folding to forcefully close several of the portals around the battlefield, leaving only those in his field of vision. He stood there...and waited for Rory to reveal herself.

Last edited:
"Impressive." Rory's voice rang out.

Suddenly, dozens of clones sprouted out from the below the sand, said clones swiftly turning into hundreds, and then into thousands as they began to dogpile on top of David.

"Luckily, I set those clones up when I cracked space..."

Rory stood a few meters away, teleporting after she exited the portals in space, getting into a stance as she gripped her blade as tight as she could, coating the blade in her willpower, increasing it's sharpness. To add onto this, she used the Activation Dream, channeling the countless hours, the countless struggles she'd faced, all of those emotions into her entire body, continuously increasing her physical body, the entire process of increasing her abilities taking a few seconds total.

"Here I go..." Rory thought. She didn't know if her body or her weapon would hold out with all the power she was using, nor did she know if it was appropriate to use this much power in a mere spar.

"Impressive." Rory's voice rang out.

Suddenly, dozens of clones sprouted out from the below the sand, said clones swiftly turning into hundreds, and then into thousands as they began to dogpile on top of David.

"Luckily, I set those clones up when I cracked space..."

Rory stood a few meters away, teleporting after she exited the portals in space, getting into a stance as she gripped her blade as tight as she could, coating the blade in her willpower, increasing it's sharpness. To add onto this, she used the Activation Dream, channeling the countless hours, the countless struggles she'd faced, all of those emotions into her entire body, continuously increasing her physical body, the entire process of increasing her abilities taking a few seconds total.

"Here I go..." Rory thought. She didn't know if her body or her weapon would hold out with all the power she was using, nor did she know if it was appropriate to use this much power in a mere spar.
David, who had increased the speed of his perception prior, was able to react to the surprise attack. Using his gravity manipulation he unleashed a quick, yet extraordinarily heavy, burst of gravity that radiated omnidirectionally around him, pushing and knocking back the clones before they could attack him. Not skipping a beat, he used his Thousand Arms technique, which had far surpassed its previous limit in terms of power and quantity of arms. Thousands of these willpower arms shot outward, slamming themselves into the mass of Rory clones and further pushing them away from him.

He glanced at Rory, the real one, and began charging forward.

"You're going awfully hard for a spar!" David said, grinning widely.

Clenching his fist, he began to activate his own activation dream. It was one of the techniques he and Masayoshi had developed during his training.

Activation Dream: Head-Over-Heels

David's body began to cover itself in a pink glow, as he channeled the love and loyalty he had towards Masayoshi into his body, which had only further blossomed during their five years of training together. This overflow of emotion rapidly boosted his physical stats as he began to charge towards Rory, aiming a vicious clothesline at her neck as he ran forward.

Rory easily saw what was empowering him, "The power of love, huh..." Rage, bitterness, sadness and despair, and most importantly, jealously filled Rory's mind. Jealous that David had such connections, jealous of his growth emotionally...

And she knew it was unfair to him, "You're right, I am..." Rory said as she dashed forward, concentrating all of the power power she gathered into a single point, filled with all her determination, and her despair. Both of them clashed, Rory cleanly cleaving off of King Tiger's arm.

"My sword..." But the power she'd used was to great for her to handle. Her sword shattered as she breathed heavily, feeling out of breath already.

David gritted his teeth in pain as he felt his arm cut off. But that wasn't what surprised him. He had suffered worse injuries a thousand times before. What shocked him...was the emotion that came off of Rory during that clash. His senses weren't nearly as enhanced as Rory's, but even he could feel the despair radiating from her last strike, strong enough to even cleave through his "love".

"....Hey Rory...." David panted. clutching his arm. He used his body control to stop the blood from flowing from his arm too much, preventing himself from bleeding out.

".....are you...doing alright...?" He asked. glancing back at her. He didn't know what else to say.

Back