• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

David sighed.

"Well, we ain't gonna force ya, lady." David said.

"Regardless....can you tell us about your hunches? are you a psychic or something?" He said.
"Psychic? No No..." The woman said, "I've just been fighting... for a very long time if you didn't guess from the scars I mentioned. It's easy for me to sense when danger is coming towards me and people around me." She said.

"Yeah Yeah..." Og said, looking at the woman. "It must be you, aye! Your that lil' lady who runs around fightin' the sand-creatures, aye!"

"Uh, what...?" The woman said, confused. "I mean, yeah... I've been trying to help out as best as I can, but I didn't think anybody started rumors..."

"Yeah Yeah..." Og said, looking at the woman. "It must be you, aye! Your that lil' lady who runs around fightin' the sand-creatures, aye!"

"Uh, what...?" The woman said, confused. "I mean, yeah... I've been trying to help out as best as I can, but I didn't think anybody started rumors..."
"Ay so you're a hero then!" David said smiling at her.

he put his hand forward, gesturing for her to shake it."

"Always nice to meet someone who likes's to help people!"

Pandora's Actor seemed to hold something back before speaking again

"Intuisi anjeun paling pasti leres! ayeuna teras, hayu urang nyiapkeun sababaraha tempur glorious~!" Pandora's Actor announced
".....what?" David said.

"Oh ok phew." David said.

"Still...how come everyone can speak this but me? Did you all just decide to...study Sundanese one day?"
"Aistrítear teangacha a chloisimid agus a labhraímid go huathoibríoch, ach is féidir linn an dréimire a dhéanamh go cibé teanga a chuala muid roimhe seo!"

(That's Irish, can we get a reaction out of Og lol)

"....what...?"

"....that's ******* awesome! I didn't even know that was like....possible" David said.
"It is, but it's a skill you develop after memorizing books on different sword techniques in various languages for a few decades until you get regular nosebleeds. That's how it went for me, anyway." Rory said, shrugging.
"Ó go hiomlán! Cé go bhféadfadh sé seo a bheith ag dul ar aghaidh ró-fhada!" Pandora's Actor responded, laughing as well
"Aye, ba chóir dúinn dul ar ais ar an mbóthar." Og said.

"It is, but it's a skill you develop after memorizing books on different sword techniques in various languages for a few decades until you get regular nosebleeds. That's how it went for me, anyway." Rory said, shrugging.
"god damn Rory.....that's ******* impressive," David said.

"Didn't realize you even take reading books to the extreme" David chuckled.

"Hey David, let's throw you into Betty's mouth until you learn the camel word for Stop!" Pandora's Actor said
"How about no." David said bluntly.

"god damn Rory.....that's ******* impressive," David said.

"Didn't realize you even take reading books to the extreme" David chuckled.
"That was when I had first entered the Dream World and was trying to improve my skills, David. I don't read to many books nowadays. Actually, I don't do much of anything barring training." She said, shrugging.

"That was when I had first entered the Dream World and was trying to improve my skills, David. I don't read to many books nowadays. Actually, I don't do much of anything barring training." She said, shrugging.
"......"

David sighed.

"You sure all that's training is healthy, Rory?" David asked.

"I guess I shouldn't talk, since I spent a long time doing nothing but training with Masayoshi....but still"

Last edited:
"......"

David sighed.

"You sure all that's training is healthy, Rory?" David asked.

"I guess I shouldn't talk, since I spent a long time doing nothing but training with Masayoshi....but still"
Rory shrugged again, "I don't think anybody really cares about health anymore." She said.

"He's right, yknow. You shouldn't push yourself to hard like that.." The woman said.

"Mind you're business. Now, we should probably start preparing for whatever attack you said was coming..." Rory said.

Rory shrugged again, "I don't think anybody really cares about health anymore." She said.

"He's right, yknow. You shouldn't push yourself to hard like that.." The woman said.

"Mind you're business. Now, we should probably start preparing for whatever attack you said was coming..." Rory said.
"That ain't true at all Rory" David said bluntly, folding his arms.

"We may not be friends, but I care about ya enough to not want ya to hurt yourself"

"I'm not hurting myself, David. You're making a big deal out of nothing. Everybody trains to get stronger," She said.
"Rory, I never said that they don't. But the way you single-mindedly train yourself, alone, nearly 24/7...."David trailed off.

"Just...I don't know. be careful alright? Like...That may not be healthy physically....or mentally...I guess" David said.

Rory let out a sigh, "Whatever you say." Rory said, "You guys talk with whatever her name is about the supposed attack tomorrow night... I'm going to go see if I can find a place to train." She said, walking away.

"That woman seems quite... unstable..." The woman said, "Uh, and, if you want to, you can just call me K."

"Hapunten, tapi kami hoyong terang langkung seueur ngeunaan serangan anu anjeun nyarios bakal datang, ogé naroskeun sababaraha patarosan anu sanés..." Masayoshi said to the woman before turning to David, "Right, David?"
"You to honey?!" David said, surprised.

"Well, I guess you're so amazing, I shoulda expect that you could speak a lot of languages," David said.

"....I got no idea what ya saying though...sorry dear." David said, scratching his head, obviously embarrassed.

Rory let out a sigh, "Whatever you say." Rory said, "You guys talk with whatever her name is about the supposed attack tomorrow night... I'm going to go see if I can find a place to train." She said, walking away.

"That woman seems quite... unstable..." The woman said, "Uh, and, if you want to, you can just call me K."

"It's like an addiction..." David muttered, shaking his head.

He glanced back at K.

"Alright K. So do ya know anything specific about that attack happening?"

"Well, as I said to the priest, the sand-creatures will be coming at midnight... They'll probably attempt to sneak up from behind the pyramid for a surprise attack." K said, "Nothing is certain, though. Sand-creatures are smart... So I assume they'll try something like that."

"Well, as I said to the priest, the sand-creatures will be coming at midnight... They'll probably attempt to sneak up from behind the pyramid for a surprise attack." K said, "Nothing is certain, though. Sand-creatures are smart... So I assume they'll try something like that."
David nodded.

"Do ya know how strong they'll be? We encountered one of those sand creatures on our way here, but I don't know if there are like....stronger sand creatures or somethin.."

Back