• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Okay," R.O.B said as he worked on a variety of guns and swords.

"Alright," Gabriel said nonchalantly as she watched over R.O.B's work.

"Cool," Rory said, completely uninterested as she began to train.

"Aye," Og said as he lit a flame on Betty's back, preparing to cook a few portions of the beast they'd defeated in the sandstorm, also seeming uninterested in whatever training David did.

"Oh....whoa." David said, glancing around at the people gathered as if he had seen them for the first time in a while.

"Uh....hey everyone! long time no see!"

"Or uh...wait... never mind. sorry..."

David scratched his head, unsure how to proceed.

"So uh...me and my wife...did training...and...uh..other things....for...awhile..." David muttered.

"Like....a couple of years...I think...I kinda lost track..."

"But I guess...uh...since we did it like...in her cool dimension thing...uh...."

"Time probably didn't pass...for you guys...I think!?"

"......."

"...the sun is still falling right? let's uh...fix that!"
"Yes, I believe so..." Masayoshi said, "Fortunately my telepathic connection with Towa allowed me to get a gauge on what happened out here while we were gone... Turns out, nothing happened so far. The technique from Gyðja Viskunnar actually worked..."

"I see you two had some fun, tell me David, did you manage to somehow put a bun in her oven?" Pandora's Actor asked, plopping David onto the camel
"...uh...I don't....think so?" David said, cocking his head.

"Yes, I believe so..." Masayoshi said, "Fortunately my telepathic connection with Towa allowed me to get a gauge on what happened out here while we were gone... Turns out, nothing happened so far. The technique from Gyðja Viskunnar actually worked..."
"Ay awesome! You rock honey!" David said.

"Now we can uh, handle the sun falling!" David sad.

"Give it a minute." A few minutes later the meat began to taste like literal dogshit.

"Dude, the **** is this?" Rory asked, spitting it out after taking a bite.

"Haha, it be a special variety of meat, Y'see. Tastes like shit, but gives ye good dreams in the nighttime." Og said.

"Ew, but cute somewhat..." Rory said as she went back to training.

In all honesty and truth, Rory didn't care either. In fact, she wasn't even hungry. Actually, could she even taste anymore? When was the last time she'd eaten? Or slept? "Meh, I guess I'll keep training." And so, she started to swing her sword without end, now focused completely on her task until they reached their destination.

"The woman does nothing but train and fight..." R.O.B thought, "What an obsession. No true family now, no true friends now, just a sword. What a wench." He thought.

"We should arrive in a few days and nights, if we're lucky, we'll be there in two days, aye," Og said.

"Aye Aye, hold ye horses, masked man. Y'see, we barely know each other, aye. Tell Ol' Og a lil' about ye selves." Og said, "Little bit, aye. Don't gotta be much."

"I'm a robot and I make weapons and I'm better than you." R.O.B said, "Not even joking, that's literally all I'm for."

"Aye Aye, hold ye horses, masked man. Y'see, we barely know each other, aye. Tell Ol' Og a lil' about ye selves." Og said, "Little bit, aye. Don't gotta be much."

"I'm a robot and I make weapons and I'm better than you." R.O.B said, "Not even joking, that's literally all I'm for."
David glanced at Og.

"I'm David. I'm a wrestler....I go by the stage name "King Tiger" If you've ever heard of him. I try to help people out around the dream world, like...a hero, ya know."

" I'm also married to Masayoshi over their....uh...as you've probably figured out at this point"

(Aight, now is the time I return to my coffin to sleep the night away.)

kuuga-thumbs-up-kamen-rider-kuuga-thumbs-up.gif

(I have to put this here idk why.)

"I'm uh... Gabriel. I'm an angel." Gabriel said as she returned to being deep in thought.

"Quite the group O' freaks yah got here. And who's the lass swingin' her sword?" Og asked.

"That's Rory... She's really into swords, just let her train." Gabriel said to Og.

"Aye aye." Og said, nodding.

"Stage magician, aye? What tricks can ye do?" Og asked.

"A lot!" Lance said excitedly.

"From card magic and levitation to disappearing acts and escape artistry, I managed to amass quite the collection before I came to the dream world."

Lance grabbed a coin from his pocket, before putting it in his palm. He clenched his fist. before opening it again, the coin having completely disappeared.

"But nothing too exciting" Lance chuckled.

"Now that we're in the dream world, everyone can do "magic" with their dream abilities, so even the most elaborate stage tricks aren't mind-blowing anymore" Lance shrugged.

"But enough about us. why don't you tell us about yourself, Og?"

"No idea, lad. Honestly, everything is pretty fuzzy, aye. It be like... I've been around so long, me head is failin' me!" Og said, laughing out loud.

"Let's just say I've been here long enough to know a decent amount, aye." He said.

"You said it'd take us a few days to get there, right? Anyway that we could possibly speed that process up?" Gabriel asked.

"Well, ye could give Betty a little something something, aye. That depends on her mood, though." Og said.

"I suppose this is an obvious question to ask, but how long do they have until the sun falls down for real?" Draedon asked
"No idea, couldn't really care less, aye. It ain't like I can't ditch. You guys on the other hand may be in for some trouble, haha!" Og said.

"Something Something?" David asked, raising an eyebrow.

"What, does she want food or something?"
"Usually, yeah. Watch out though, aye. She may want to eat you, haha!" Og said.

David shrugged.

"I don't think I'd be a good meal" David chucked.

"But it's worth a shot, at least. Is she alright eating that meat you cooked earlier?"
"She eats whatever she wants, and my cookin' really ain't her thing!" Og said, "My idea? Hey robo!"

"Already installing it, Og." R.O.B said as he installed a rocket booster on Betty's ass.

"Haha, excellent!" Og said, "Firing it up in 5... 4.. 1." R.O.B skipped to one immediately, activating the booster by pressing a button, making Betty move so fast they had to apply considerable physical effort to hold onto her without flying off.

Rory anchored herself down with some chains she created, unmoving as she continued to train without end. R.OB obviously wasn't moving either.

Gabriel simply let out a sigh of annoyance as she wrapped her wings which swiftly grew in size around Betty's torso, keeping her anchored down.

"Hoho! Not bad, not bad at all! We should be there in a few hours, aye." Og said.

Back