• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Gabriel could instantly sense the impending danger as she summoned a spear made of light, an enormous beast invisible to her eye charging directly at her spear, lunging into it as it violently thrashed around.

"Damn it all...!!" Gabriel tried to pull it out of the beast's skull, warping space, time, and everything in between to do so, but her attempts did her no good as she was thrown away into the storm as it got even stronger.

"Gabriel!" Rory yelled out, sensing that her daughter was in great danger.

The beast's roars echoed throughout the sandstorm, every atom in the group's body trembling from the vibrations. "Oho, lookie! We've gots ourselves a big one, aye!" Og yelled out.

"Yah ain't gon' get it with that little power, lil' doggy!" Og yelled out, pulling out a whip.

"Lemme give yah' a lil' boost up!" Og did a graceful twirl in the air, unraveling the whip, the length of the rope seeming to be infinite as it struck King Tiger in the back, leaving an enormous gash but granting him far more energy than he was producing before, slamming into the beast's head right where Gabriel's spear was stuck.

"Yah ain't gon' get it with that little power, lil' doggy!" Og yelled out, pulling out a whip.

"Lemme give yah' a lil' boost up!" Og did a graceful twirl in the air, unraveling the whip, the length of the rope seeming to be infinite as it struck King Tiger in the back, leaving an enormous gash but granting him far more energy than he was producing before, slamming into the beast's head right where Gabriel's spear was stuck.

(DAVID AMP LET'S ******* GOOOO)

"WHOA" David said, grabbing onto the beast's heads and holding on tightly. Lifting one hand, he hardened his muscles, before beginning to strike the beast repeatedly with his fists, using his gravity manipulation to drastically increase the weight of his blows as he slammed into it.

This attack only seemed to piss the damn thing off as it continued to roar, the vibrations it created swiftly blowing David off of it's head and back into the storm, but he did considerable damage. Just enough so that...

"You piece of shit!-" Rory shouted out as she slammed into the beast with all her might, completely crushing its skull, dispersing the storm enough so that they could make out the damn thing's appearance.

"That'll sell well, aye. Someone deal tha' final blow lest the damn thing rejuvenates!" Og yelled out.

"Aye aye, good stuff, masked man!" Og yelled out, swinging his whip with such force that the rest of the storm dispersed in a violent explosion, finally killing the giant beast, but leaving them falling down to the hot sand.

"Ho Ho, nice nice!" Og said, excited. "We done got ourselves a good find, Y'see! I can make me some curry outta this thingies flesh." Og said.

"Drag it!?" Og asked David, "Yah insane, Lad? This fine specimen will cook in seconds if we don't get it off this here sand!" Og said, wrapping his whip around it and throwing it up on top of Betty. The giant camel if you forgot, is named Betty.

Og then jumped up as well, "We eat our fill tonight, then we sell. We've got quite tha' ways to the city, and as you may just see boyo, that there sun is gon' crash right into us! We're all gon' die!" Og said with a hardy laugh, "May as well eat our fills, Y'see. Where's da angel girl? She get blown away?"

"That was fun to watch," R.O.B said as he sat with his metallic legs crossed on top of Betty, holding Gabriel in his arms, who was breathing heavily.

"Put me down, R.O.B..." Gabriel ordered, "You didn't even jump in with the rest of us you asshole..."

"Dropping yah." R.O.B dropped Gabriel down to the sand with the rest of them, "I was testing out some new weapons blueprints up here with Betty. She's quite sociable."

"Hoho, yah speak camel?" Og asked, "I speak every language."

David looked around.

"damn" he said.

"I can search around for her while yall do your thing" David suggested.

"I'm like...the weakest guy here, I think, so you should be fine without me if anything attacks"
"Well, we're going to change that..." Masayoshi said with a smile toward David, "I had a brief deliberation and we decided to create a training regimen to help you grow stronger, overseen by yours truly. So try not to get to distracted by your 'perfect' wife, OK?"

"Well, we're going to change that..." Masayoshi said with a smile toward David, "I had a brief deliberation and we decided to create a training regimen to help you grow stronger, overseen by yours truly. So try not to get to distracted by your 'perfect' wife, OK?"
"Oh really?!" David said excitedly.

"That sounds amazing honey! I'd love to train with ya! What do ya have in mind?" David said.

"Nothing right now because if we get off-track I'll blast you both with laser cannons the size of David's dick. It won't hurt yah but it'll sting, like a bee." R.O.B said, causing Rory to chuckle a bit.

"Ok Ok... That one was pretty good." She said.
"Could you- could you not?" Masayoshi said before muttering under her breath, "Why is this all anyone talks about? And why do they keep slandering my husband?"

"Oh really?!" David said excitedly.

"That sounds amazing honey! I'd love to train with ya! What do ya have in mind?" David said.
"Ignore them... Something that I'm learning to do more and more..." Masayoshi said to David, "It's somewhere we've been before, that's all I'll say... Remember where you first proposed to me?"

"Nothing right now because if we get off-track I'll blast you both with laser cannons the size of David's dick. It won't hurt yah but it'll sting, like a bee." R.O.B said, causing Rory to chuckle a bit.

"Ok Ok... That one was pretty good." She said.
"Can we STOP talking about my dick? PLEASE?!" David said, shaking his head.

"Ignore them... Something that I'm learning to do more and more..." Masayoshi said to David, "It's somewhere we've been before, that's all I'll say... Remember where you first proposed to me?"
"Oh yeah, how could I forget! I'll always cherish that memory" David said, blushing.

"It was the cool dimension thing you created right? which had things me and you liked inside"

"We slander him cause we ain't got no time for yer lovey-dovey shit," Og said, his tone now stern. "See that? High up in the sky, it's a big ass sun, Y'see! It's gonna kill us all, aye? Keep your shit at home." Og said.

"I ain't got no time for a couple who ain't gon' keep their eye on the prize. Keep yer shit in private or get off my camel and see how you last out there on your own, Masasomething and Dave." Og said, purposely getting their names wrong.

"We slander him cause we ain't got no time for yer lovey-dovey shit," Og said, his tone now stern. "See that? High up in the sky, it's a big ass sun, Y'see! It's gonna kill us all, aye? Keep your shit at home." Og said.

"I ain't got no time for a couple who ain't gon' keep their eye on the prize. Keep yer shit in private or get off my camel and see how you last out there on your own, Masasomething and Dave." Og said, purposely getting their names wrong.
"...yeah yeah alright," David said, scratching his head.

"Me and my wife can train later. after we sort out all this mess"

"Uh-huh." Og said, "I ain't fookin' around, here, aye. You hold us up with yer crap again I launch ye' both of me camel like a pack of dead goats." Og said, "Betty, pick it up, girl! Time to move, aye." Og shouted out, causing the enormous camel, Betty, to start moving again.

"Can we STOP talking about my dick? PLEASE?!" David said, shaking his head.

"Oh yeah, how could I forget! I'll always cherish that memory" David said, blushing.

"It was the cool dimension thing you created right? which had things me and you liked inside"
"Precisely..." Masayoshi said with a smile.

"Don't worry, Ug, this will take no time at all..." Masayoshi said opening the pocket dimension, "Follow me, honey..."

As soon as David would enter, it would close, then re-open as Masayoshi walked out.

"All done!"

(Just so that way we don't clog up the story and go MIA for this arc, I'm suggesting that Midas and I go over the actual details of the training, what abilities were gained, stat increases, etc., in a private conversation or even a Google Doc to save time and better represent what Masayoshi was planning to accomplish with it.)

"Oh....whoa." David said, glancing around at the people gathered as if he had seen them for the first time in a while.

"Uh....hey everyone! long time no see!"

"Or uh...wait... never mind. sorry..."

David scratched his head, unsure how to proceed.

"So uh...me and my wife...did training...and...uh..other things....for...awhile..." David muttered.

"Like....a couple of years...I think...I kinda lost track..."

"But I guess...uh...since we did it like...in her cool dimension thing...uh...."

"Time probably didn't pass...for you guys...I think!?"

"......."

"...the sun is still falling right? let's uh...fix that!"

Back