• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"It ain't tha wife that bothers me, Y'see... It's just your cringin' me out with all the sappy talk, aye." Og said.

"Og, I think we're going to develop to be amazing friends," Metatron said, switching into human form.

"Are we gonna get back on track or should we let Masayoshi and David **** first?" Rory said, chuckling a little bit.

"My My, I might need a barf bag for that one..." Metatron said, gagging from the over-permeation of affection.

"Seriously, do you two need a while alone?" Rory asked, 50% annoyed and 50% wondering if they were actually preparing to have sex.

"aw cmon honey"

"You're smart, your badass, you're caring, you're beautiful, you're hardworking....."

"You may make mistakes, but everyone does! you're an amazing woman Masayoshi. and I love ya" David said, kissing her once again.
"Amazing still isn't perfect, but I'll take it, I suppose..." Masayoshi said, kissing David back, "So, why are we in a desert now?"

"My My, I might need a barf bag for that one..." Metatron said, gagging from the over-permeation of affection.

"Seriously, do you two need a while alone?" Rory asked, 50% annoyed and 50% wondering if they were actually preparing to have sex.
"YES!" David responded immediately.

he slapped himself, hearing Dreadons words and Rory's annoyance and realizing the importance of the situation.

"No uh....shit, sorry. I got...uh...carried away." David said blushing.
"Amazing still isn't perfect, but I'll take it, I suppose..." Masayoshi said, kissing David back, "So, why are we in a desert now?"
"I'm not really sure myself...."

he turned to OG.

"so uh...what is this place?"

(Og is Og because he the biggest G you ever gone meet.)

"I ain't got no ******' idea, Y'see!" Og called out, laughing out loud as the giant camel they were on began to speed up. "Yer shitty conversation dun broken my chain O' thought, Y'see."

"I don' really care, lad. Just keep your eye on the sky, aye." Og said.

"That sounds like a really specific statement but okay..." Gabriel said as she went deep into thought, "This place is obviously connected to Belial's fight with Kill-Gaia... Is it some realm that the backlash created? It's highly probable but I don't have enough evidence to suggest that... Why a desert? It seems random but there has to be some sort of meaning to it..." Gabriel thought as Rory looked at her.

"Looks like Gabriel is pondering something..." She thought, "Og, what exactly are we hunting?" She asked the man.

"Don't really know what tha' things are, Y'see. Big fookin' monsters is what they be, and they sell well!" Og said, letting out a hardy laugh.

"Alright, who're you selling it to?" Rory asked, "Clearly you've been here for long enough that you have some basic information on it... Like, why is the sun of this world falling down?" She asked.

"Them's be questions I can't answer, lass. Well, I can answer who I'm sellin' to! I be sellin' to a couple O' merchants in the city a few uh... How do we measure distance in higher-realms?" Og asked, chuckling.

"Well, that answers that. I guess you don't know anything about why the sun is falling, then." Rory said, to which Og nodded, "Sorry, lass. I ain't got nothin' on that there info."

"I don' really care, lad. Just keep your eye on the sky, aye." Og said.

"That sounds like a really specific statement but okay..." Gabriel said as she went deep into thought, "This place is obviously connected to Belial's fight with Kill-Gaia... Is it some realm that the backlash created? It's highly probable but I don't have enough evidence to suggest that... Why a desert? It seems random but there has to be some sort of meaning to it..." Gabriel thought as Rory looked at her.

"Looks like Gabriel is pondering something..." She thought, "Og, what exactly are we hunting?" She asked the man.

"Don't really know what tha' things are, Y'see. Big fookin' monsters is what they be, and they sell well!" Og said, letting out a hardy laugh.

"Alright, who're you selling it to?" Rory asked, "Clearly you've been here for long enough that you have some basic information on it... Like, why is the sun of this world falling down?" She asked.

"Them's be questions I can't answer, lass. Well, I can answer who I'm sellin' to! I be sellin' to a couple O' merchants in the city a few uh... How do we measure distance in higher-realms?" Og asked, chuckling.

"Well, that answers that. I guess you don't know anything about why the sun is falling, then." Rory said, to which Og nodded, "Sorry, lass. I ain't got nothin' on that there info."

"Can you give us some information on these monsters?" Lance asked.

"How strong would you say they are, for example?"

"Yah' like sandstorms?" Og asked, "Cause that be pretty much it." Suddenly, the camel stopped in it's tracks in the blistering hot sand.

"Oh, looks like Ol' betty be sensin' a storm brewing!" Og said, smiling in excitement.

"You seem pretty excited..." Rory said, "Why wouldn't I be, lass? It be time for adventurin'!" Og said.

"Yah' like sandstorms?" Og asked, "Cause that be pretty much it." Suddenly, the camel stopped in it's tracks in the blistering hot sand.

"Oh, looks like Ol' betty be sensin' a storm brewing!" Og said, smiling in excitement.

"You seem pretty excited..." Rory said, "Why wouldn't I be, lass? It be time for adventurin'!" Og said.

Lance smiled.

"I suppose this would be a good chance to test how well my younger body does in combat" Lance said. He summoned a large crossbow, telekinetically lifting it and aiming it at the storm.

"...why the hell were you ever an old man in the first place?" David thought. preparing for combat.

"There she blows!" Og yelled out, noticing the ground rumbling violently below them.

Suddenly, a cloud of sand become to swirl around Betty, the giant camel, cutting off the group's teleportation by somehow constricting space around them...

"I'm already here, mortal." Metatron floated above Lance, transforming swiftly.

"Arm yerselves, it's time for the hunt to begin! Woohoo!" Og shouted out before jumping off of Betty and into the unforeseeable sandstorm, his shouts of excitement soon being drowned out by the raging of the storm.

Gabriel and Rory followed a moment after, jumping into the raging storm. The group was swiftly separated by the raging winds.

"Looks like flying isn't an option..." Gabriel tried to fly but the absurd strength of the storm easily carried her the opposite of the direction she was going. Using her wings to help would only have them burned and torn away by the heat and the storm's strength, so that also wasn't an option.

"I'll try to light the way." Gabriel used her light manipulation to attempt to light the way to see in the raging storm but the storm was so violent and large that it was practically pitch-black with sand getting in her eyes, even with the group's enhanced senses, it'd be nigh-impossible to navigate within the raging sandstorm.

"Well, this is inconvenient." Rory thought as the sand violently slammed against her skin, scorching it and scarring it. Nothing that bothered her, though. In fact, it didn't even amount to a tickle now that she'd gotten used to the pain.

David was knocked off guard by the intensity of the storm, but quickly began to recover himself.

"Shit..." David thought, using his gravity manipulation to anchor himself to the ground, stopping the wind from buffeting him as he slowly walked forward. Like Rory, he didn't experience much pain. After enduring Gabriel grabbing his soul, minor pain like this felt more like discomfort, than actual pain. Still, it was unpleasant enough that he wanted to get this done quickly.

Lance looked around, creating a shield around himself with Metatron's power to protect himself from the storm.

"This sandstorm is more trouble than I thought..." he said, getting buffeted around by the storm.

Og simply smiled at the storm through his rough beard, the goggles he was wearing protecting his eyes as he effortlessly rode the wave of the storm, seemingly capable of controlling the direction he went in such a storm that was getting more powerful by the moment.

"Yeehaw! Havin' trouble der, muscle man!?" Og flew past David faster than any of them could react, grabbing the man by the leg and tossing him into the storm, not having to exert much physical effort as the storm's ever-growing strength carried the wrestler for him.

"Go with tha' flow, boy! Stayin' on tha' ground ain't gettin' any money for me!" Og shouted out.

"God damn it" David shouted, flying into the storm as it carried him away.

"How the hell are we supposed to fight anything in a storm like this?!"
"It's just a lil' breeze, muscle man!" Og shouted out in jubilation as he continued to ride the storm, "Consider it a lil' lesson from me Ol' Og! Learn to not whine in the midst of a battle!" Og shouted out as suddenly, a giant roar emanated throughout the storm, invisible to the eyes of the group due to the sand covering their vision.

"It's just a lil' breeze, muscle man!" Og shouted out in jubilation as he continued to ride the storm, "Consider it a lil' lesson from me Ol' Og! Learn to not whine in the midst of a battle!" Og shouted out as suddenly, a giant roar emanated throughout the storm, invisible to the eyes of the group due to the sand covering their vision.
"god damn it" David muttered.

he looked towards the direction of the roar, trying in vain to figure out what the hell they were fighting.

Lance gripped his crossbow tightly, ready to fire at a moment's notice.

Back