• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"A pleasure to meet you, David..." Masashi said with a small nod.

"Charming..." British!Masayoshi said, "I like him already..."

"Yes, you really know how to pick them! You truly are a Masayoshi," Manuela!Masayoshi said.

"Could you guys not? He's clearly taken..." Masashi said, trying to stop the others.

"Yeah, back away from my man! Get your own David!" Masayoshi said, protectively hugging David.

"Forget all that! He looks strong!" Gyðja Viskunnar said, "Now I'm really in the mood for a fight!"

"Uh, Yoshi, I don't think the others can hear what's going on..." Towa said to Masayoshi.

"Oh, you're right...I'm the only one that can see and hear all of them right now..." Masayoshi said to Towa before turning away from her and David, "Would you all propose that we adjourn the meeting for now, or would you rather I make this meeting more public?"

"Oho, not yet, masked man." Og said, "We've gotta wait for the storms to roll in, Y'see!"

"Okay, but, what is this place." Gabriel asked, reiterating her previous question.

"No idea! I've been wondering that for a while, but it just seems we've got a huge desert." Og said, shrugging as he turned to Masayoshi who was still acting like a nut.

"You need some meds, lass?"

"A pleasure to meet you, David..." Masashi said with a small nod.

"Charming..." British!Masayoshi said, "I like him already..."

"Yes, you really know how to pick them! You truly are a Masayoshi," Manuela!Masayoshi said.

"Could you guys not? He's clearly taken..." Masashi said, trying to stop the others.

"Yeah, back away from my man! Get your own David!" Masayoshi said, protectively hugging David.

"Forget all that! He looks strong!" Gyðja Viskunnar said, "Now I'm really in the mood for a fight!"

"Uh, Yoshi, I don't think the others can hear what's going on..." Towa said to Masayoshi.

"Oh, you're right...I'm the only one that can see and hear all of them right now..." Masayoshi said to Towa before turning away from her and David, "Would you all propose that we adjourn the meeting for now, or would you rather I make this meeting more public?"
"Whoa wait theirs like a whole group of you?! that sound's amazing!" David said excitedly

"I'd love to meet them! What do they look like? do they all have their own David's?" David asked, extremely curious.

"Whoa wait theirs like a whole group of you?! that sound's amazing!" David said excitedly

"I'd love to meet them! What do they look like? do they all have their own David's?" David asked, extremely curious.
"I-I don't think you should..." Masayoshi said to him, "Two of them are thirsting over you, and one wants to fight you... And is possibly thirsting over you. The other one I'm immediately talking with is a guy, actually. He goes by Masashi instead of Masayoshi."

"We could postpone the session for later..." Masashi said, "It'd probably be for the best."

"I-I don't think you should..." Masayoshi said to him, "Two of them are thirsting over you, and one wants to fight you... And is possibly thirsting over you. The other one I'm immediately talking with is a guy, actually. He goes by Masashi instead of Masayoshi."

"We could postpone the session for later..." Masashi said, "It'd probably be for the best."

"T-they are?" David said, blushing slightly.

"That's....flattering...I'm sure they're all amazing people, being you and all...but I'm already with the Masayoshi I wanna be with!" David said, kissing her on the cheek.

Back